Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *releases a soft hissing noise before leaping up to catch the toy in his mouth so that it wouldn’t hit one of the other two children who are trying to sleep* ~That is enough, small one. If you continue to misbehave, I will set you on the ground then lie ontop of you until you choose to behave. Is that understood?~ *accompanies his message with a visualization of the event*

Jenna: *begins to knead her fingers into the back of Seph’s head and neck and grins back at him* Well, I can start at your feet and then go up to your head, or I can go the other way around. Which would you prefer, General Sephiroth? *raises her upperbody off the bed enough to reach up to Seph’s face and kiss his chin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *growls at Xelong and tries to slide off the bed, wanting to go out of the room once again and resume playing*

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and loudly purrs, clearly liking what Jenna is doing* I don’t mind what you do, to be honest… either will be really nice.. *reaches up to try and cuddle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Shakes his head, having sensed the barrier spell and just moves to sit down near the base of Orion’s bed* ~Go back to sleep, little one. You should not be awake at this time of day.~

Jenna: *broadly grins up at Seph as she notices his reaction and then moves in to gently kiss him on the lips* ~You most certainly taste good. Have I ever mentioned that I love you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head up to return the kiss, wanting to share in it* *”I am more than sure that you have, but I never tire of hearing it.”* *purrs* *”So you may say it as many times as you like.”*

Orion: *makes a loud grumble of protest* Not tired… *sits on the edge of the bed and growls* Want to get down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.~ *chuckles and massages Seph’s sides as she continues the kiss* ~You know, you used to think that saying it at all would be a curse and make it boring.~

Xelong: *snorts at Orion* ~No, it is not the hour to be awake. Go back to sleep.~ *Tries to manipulte Orion’s mind into lulling him to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *makes a loud noise of protest and tries to grab at the air in front of him, soon succumbing to the manipulation, flopping onto his back as his body drifts back into a state of rest*

Sephiroth: *”And I love you.”* *smirks* *”No, it does not become boring, nor does it lose its affect. How could it possibly be a curse? That sounds rather odd if you ask me…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *broadly grins, more than content with his work then moves to lie down in the middle of the room* ~Squeak, would you like to join me in watching over the triplets? It may prove to be a fun activity.~

Jenna: ~I didn’t say that it was logical. I was just stating that you used to thing that it would jinx our relationship if we frequently opened up to each other about our feelings.. In fact, I never really was open about my feelings toward anyone else prior to you.~ *reaches up to lick Seph’s mouth* ~Now, get rid of that smirk.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Since when did you find watching over kids fun? It’s not like you at all, Xelong.”* *buries the pile of stuff she was hoarding, then wanders back towards the house, pushing the door open as she moves inside. She sniffs the air, then wanders into the triplets’ room*

Sephiroth: *”I never used to think that it would jynx things. I just was never that expressive about my feelings. You know that.”* *his smirk fades* *”Get rid of it? Why, do you think I am being insincere?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~What’s wrong with enjoying watching over my younger siblings? I’ve babysat quite a number of them while growing up. They usually are quite interesting to watch. And Miernden is fun to watch as well.~ *stretches out and makes himself comfortable on the floor* ~I think I’m going to ask Zack to make me a bed that can support me. I miss sleeping on his bed.~

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephy* ~You’re just being too cocky for your own good.~ *grins and playfully flicks the tip of his nose* ~You just smirk all the time. You must be some bad-ass cocky bastard.~ *grins even more at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *smirks* *”What’s wrong, too fat to fit on the bed now?”* *raises her head back and makes a hissing chuckle sound, showing off her teeth* *”Don’t worry. I’m sure Zack could make you a very comfortable and sturdy bed.”*

Sephiroth: *jerks his head back as his nose is flicked, not liking it* *”And you’re asking for death by doing that to me, woman.”* *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *hisses in annoyance and nips at the side of Aeris’s neck* ~I am not fat. I am just becoming more mature and larger as I grow. That doesn’t make me fat. Fat would be if I gained weight and remained the same legnth, but I have become longer from snout to tip and have been developing strong wings, and everhting else.~ *nips at her again* ~And I don’t know, Zack is not very competent when it comes to building things…~ *shutters at the thought of the last machine Zack tried to build on his own*

Jenna: *yawns as if bored. Then she slips her hands under his shirt and reaches behind his torso to massage his lower back* ~Is that so? I don’t think you have it in you anymore. You’re too tamed to kill.~ *broadly grins up at him before trying to swing over by wrapping her ankles around his and twisting about in order to bring herself ontop while pushing Seph’s back against the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *growls as she’s nipped and snaps her jaws at Xelong, puffing her chest cavity up. Once he has stopped nipping at her, she relaxes again* *”Is he really that bad at building things?”* *frowns* *”I’m sure he’s done something right along the way.”*

Sephiroth: *seems rather content at first as Jenna massages his back, then he frowns as he is moved by Jenna. This does not last long however, and he seems rather amused as she positions herself ontop of him* *”Always have to be the one on top, don’t you.”* *slowly shakes his head, then raises it up to kiss her chin*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *brings his wings up in a manner that seems to be inviting her to lie down next to him. However, he does not mention a word about his show of kindness* ~Yes, Zack is always horrible at building things. You should have seen the one time he tried to build a computer. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something blow up quite like that…~

Jenna: *broadly smirks and moves to lie ontop of Sephiroth* Naturally. You are only second best when compared to me. *chuckles and gently caresses Seph’s abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves back towards Xelong and makes a soft snickering noise* *”He’s really that bad at building things, hmm? He has that plane though. I don’t think it sounds too sick for a mechanical thing. Unless of course, he isn’t the one who takes care of it.”*

Sephiroth: Ah, only second best am I? *purrs and wriggles about underneath her, becoming more comfortable and calmed by her touch* Well I suppose if you are the only one better than me, I can handle that, but… *smirks* It’s still not very good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *shakes his head at Aeris* ~I said he’s bad at building, maintaining machinery that has already been built for him is another thing. I think Jenna built the plane… either that or she stole it. I don’t think she ever said where it came from. But Zack never built it himself.~ *keeps his wings held up in an inviting manner*

Jenna: *lowers her head to press her nose against his. She looks straight into Seph’s eyes in a mildly agressive and dominating manner* Well, you can always try to show me who is boss around here. *smirks* But I highly doubt that I’ll listen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves under Xelong’s wing, but keeps her head down, not wanting to be bitten again* *”You should ask her then. Especially if you are curious to know. Though, you might not like the answer… that female does not follow nice rules.”*

Sephiroth: *grunts back at her* I don’t think you would listen even if I tried to show you who was boss for real. *smirks* But, if you’re giving me an open invitation…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *gives Aeris a small grin before quickly hardening his expression and trying to pretend that he wasn’t friendly at all to start with. However, he lowers his wings and wraps the one that falls ontop of Aeris around her torso* ~It barely matters where she got it from. What matters is that she gave it to Zack and he likes it.~

Jenna: *chuckles* Yes, do your best. I’m all ears. *broadly grins and gently tickles his torso*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *seems confused by the gesture and tries to move away from him once more* *”Well, you did just discuss that you didn’t know where it came from. Why not take the time to find out, to satiate your curiousity?”*

Sephiroth: *frowns and tries to grab Jenna’s hands* I do not mind some of the things you do, but this is something I must object to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *keeps his wing wrapped around Aeris and looks over at her* ~Calm down, I’m not going to hurt you. When was the last time I ever hurt you?~ *shakes his head and yawns* ~As for the plane, it can wait. Like I said, it’s not pressing. And knowing Sephiroth and Jenna, they are probably getting ready to copulate.~

Jenna: *snorts at Seph* That’s only because you tense up and reject it. If you actually relaxed, you may realize that it is not as bad as you act out. Afterall, I am ticklish in more than my breasts. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Last time you bit me. Which was about five seconds ago.”* *flicks her forked tongue out at him* *”And eww… I don’t want to know something like that! How can you tell?”* *shudders a little*

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* Fine, go ahead and try it. You just always tickle me in jest, and I have come to not enjoy it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *sticks his own thick yet long non-forked toungue out at Aeris, mocking her action. He then curls it up and moves to lick his chops* ~Oh, be quiet. That didn’t hurt and you know it. There’s not even a scratch on any of your scales where I nipped at you. As for how I know whether they are preparing for sex or not.~ *pauses a moment then shrugs* ~I honestly don’t. I just know their habits and the odds are quite high that is what they are about to do.~

Jenna: That is only because you are too uptight to allow yourself to enjoy it. *reaches down to gently rub his abdomen* Now, do you plan on showing me if you are dominant or not, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”They have enough children already, they need to learn how to stop some time.”* *rests her head on the floor, then begins to groom the scales on her front paws* *”You’d agree with me there, wouldn’t you?”*

Sephiroth: *Smirks at her for a moment, then grab her shoulders and tries to push her down as he moves up, trying to get ontop of her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Shrugs* ~It is none of my buisness, Aeris. If they think that they can handle more children, then let them. Anyway, Jenna is a sorceress. I bet if she really wanted to, she could make Sephiroth infertile and would never have to worry about it again.~ *watches Aeris then slowly moves over and gently licks her snout*

Jenna: *releases a playful but obviously very fake yelp as Sephiroth pushes her down against the bed* Well, this isn’t fair, shorty. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stares at him* *”What ever happened to calling me ‘squeak’?”* *snickers at the idea of Sephy being infertile* *”Jenna might like the idea of never getting pregnant again, but Sephy certainly wouldn’t be too happy about that, I’m sure.”*

Sephiroth: *makes a mock growling noise at her and tries to pin her down* Don’t ever call me short again, you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *quickly looks away from Aeris and snorts* ~What the hell do you mean, Squeak. That is your name.~ *Snorts* ~And I never said that what I was saying that Jenna can do will be done. I was just saying that she’s probably more than good enough to make it so Sephiroth no longer produces sperm.~

Cael: *whines in her sleep for a bit, having a bad dream*

Jenna: *smirks up at Sephiroth in a defiant manner and very slowly and purposely speaks* You are short.

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.