Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”One day I shall show you to one of those places, Xelong. That is, if you want it. Clubs are places where humans gather in great numbers to find people to have sex with for the night, to dance, to smoke tobacco related products, or to drink alcohol and become inibriated. They are places to socialize and they tend to ignore moral standards. They are not very good places at all.”*

Orion: *growls in frustration and snaps off a few small ‘branches’ of the bunch, giving them to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *Grins and happily takes the branches. She quickly gobbles up the grapes given to her then reaches for the plate to take a few slices of oranges*

Xelong: ~To have sex and be immoral? I didn’t think that the twins were like that, Sephiroth.~ *slowly shakes his head* ~That sounds more like a place where Zack would be found.. I’m surprised that he doesn’t go to those places.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m more or less sure that Zack used to do all of those things, at least, before he found that woman and got her pregnant. At one point, the relationship he had with us was so bad that he felt it necessary to live away from home for a period of time. You must have missed him at that point.”*

Orion: *continues eating the grapes until he is full, then places the uneaten branches back into the bowl. He sits at the table for a few minutes longer, before sliding out of his chair, wandering away to explore the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods his head* ~I do miss him when he’s gone, even for a few hours. But yes, it was rather boring when Zack left..~ *looks up as he spots Orion leaving and trots over to him* ~Where are you going, little one?~

Cael: *continues to gulp down orange slices then looks up at Sephiroth* Good! Thanks. *broadly grins then slips out of her chair, tumbling a bit. Still, she is not disuaded or troubled by her ungraceful exit from the chair and quickly tottles over to Orion* Wait!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *glances back at Xelong, then stops, reaching out for him* Dah-rahrrr…gh. *”I want to play!”* *bares his teeth and playfully bites at the air in front of him, stopping as he sees Cael. He loudly giggles as she approaches him and begins to run away, heading for the living room*

Sephiroth: *”At least this time when he leaves, you can entertain yourself with Aeris.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head* ~The young boy there already knows how to express himself with telepathy. Is that a record for your children? As for Aeris..~ *loudly snorts* ~Why should I entertain myself with that imbecil? She’s an airhead and a failure at beinga dragon.~

Cael: *whimpers and tottles after Orion* Stay!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t think it’s a record. They convey feelings via telepathy right from birth if they’re upset enough.”* *smirks* *”If you want to know why you should entertain yourself with Aeris, I found it generally fun to annoy others when I was younger. Annoy her, trip her up, piss her off. Do whatever it is that bullies like to do in order to have fun.”*

Orion: *squeals with laughter and runs behind the back of the lounge to hide*

Leo: *has woken up in his room and whimpers as he realizes that there’s nobody else around. He whimpers much louder, his upset slowly rising into a full blown crying fit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *looks back at Sephiroth and yawns* ~I already do all of that. I shall break her soon enough and she shall acknowledge that I am superior to her. I just need to wait a bit longer.~ *grins and swishes his tail*

Jenna: *groans at the sound of the crying and slowly opens her eyes* ~Seph, you’re not done down there yet? Which one is crying now?~

Cael: *whimpers as Orion runs away from her* Mean… *tottles back over to Sephiroth and reaches up to him* Up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches down to pick Cael up, setting her down in his lap* There you are. *pats her head* *”She’s smaller than you, just thump her around a bit with your horns. Or bite her. I’m sure that’s what dragons do to assert dominance over others anyway.”* *sighs at Jenna’s comment* *”I don’t know who is doing that. I’ve only got one of them in my sight right now.”*

Orion: *soon becomes bored and wanders towards the front door, glancing up at the door handle*

Leo: *continues his loud crying and hugs his sheets, afraid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* ~Well, I hope you get back up here soon. It’s getting lonely and cold in this bed.~ *curls up and tries to make herself comfortable again*

Xelong: *Swishes his tail* ~She’s surprisingly quite stubborn. I’ll break her soon enough though.~ *straightens up as he notices Leo’s crying then looks back at Sephiroth* ~One of your young ones is scared of being alone. Maybe you should put the other two back to sleep.

Cael: *happily grins up at Sephiroth then hugs him* Thane you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll come back up there when I have finished down here.”* *picks up Cael* You should go back to bed, hmm? *smirks at Xelong* *”She’s friendly, but stubborn. If you get her to like you though, she’d be a lot more willing to do what you say.”* *carries Cael out of the room, heading back for the younger children’s bedroom, setting the girl back down on her bed* Quit crying, young one. *moves to sit next to Leo, patting his back*

Leo: *immediately latches onto Sephy’s arm and hugs it, his crying quieting down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I hope that isn’t too much longer. It’s already been half an hour. I”d rather get back to sleep with you at my side again as soon as possible.~

Xelong: *tilts his head* ~She had a crush on you, Sephiroth, so why didn’t you ever take your own advice? Why do you want me to be friendly with her? I don’t understand.~ *stands up on all fours and trots after Sephy, stopping as he spots Orion. He moves over to the boy and gently nips him so that he can get a grip on his arm. Then, the dragon leads Orion back to his bedroom* ~You should go back to sleep.~

Cael: *tilts her head and watches Sephy interact with Leo then whimper and reaches out for Sephy* No..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I apologize for the delay, but things are getting hectic down here.”* *reaches over to pat Cael’s arm* Come over here, he’s lonely. If you sit next to me, I can pay attention to both of you. Perhaps you can help me calm him down. *”I was never friendly with Aeris because she was doting and overly motherly. She didn’t want to be my lover, she just wanted to mother and care for me. I imagine she would make a very good mother to any clutches she makes in the future. She was a good mother to Tyler.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* ~Well, I still hope that you come back up here soon..~ *sits up momentarily to fluff up her pillow and make it more comfortable then lies back down again* ~Your presence most certainly makes this bed a thousand times better.~

Cael: *moves to the edge of her bed, but the barrier spell that Jenna had put up to keep them from falling off while asleep keeps her from getting out of it on her own. So, she leans against the upper edge of the barrier and reaches out at Sephy*

Xelong: *continues to pull Orion into his bedroom then nudges him back into his bed.* ~I’m not interested in hatchlings yet. I’m much too young to mate at the moment, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, of course not. Spend all the time in the world you want to before you invest time in that sort of thing, because once you have offspring, you will spend most of your time maintaining them.”* *sighs and moves off the bed, picking up Cael, setting her down in his lap once he sits back down on Leo’s bed* There, now be quiet, both of you.

Leo: *continues to hug onto Sephy’s arm, upset*

Orion: *makes a loud whimpering noise as he is dragged along* No!! No want bed…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *snorts* ~It is traditionally the female dragon’s chore to take care of hatchlings. I will not need to spend all my time when I am older overseeing their development.~ *ignores Orion’s whimpering and nudges him into his bed, pushing him up if needed* ~It is still nighttime. The rest of your siblings need sleep, so sleep as well.~ *he looks back over at Sephy* ~If you want to go back to sleep, I’ll keep them company.~

Cael: *giggles and hugs Sephiroth as well, more than happy to be next to him* Quiet. Yes, fah-ha. *grins and curls up in Seph’s lap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Are you sure you want to deal with them? I do not understand why you want to, but I would appreciate such.”* *gently pries Leo off his arm, then picks Cael up and places her back down on her bed* You need to go back to sleep now, alright?

Orion: *tries to move away from Xelong, making loud noises in objection* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *nods at Sephiroth* Sleep. *plops down on her bed before crawling under her covers and curling up* This good?

Xelong: *finally manages to push Orion back onto his bed and gently licks his face before looking up at Sephiroth* ~It is no problem for me. These ones are well behaved and will pose no problems at all. It’s ones like Miernden who are a hand-ful, but even she is standable.~ *stretches out his wings then moves toward the middle of the floor* ~Go back to Jenna.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head thankfully and heads back out of the room* *”I hope you can handle three at once. They’re not normally badly behaved, but they have their moments.”* *heads back up the stairs and back ito his bedroom, sitting down on the bed next to Jenna*

Orion: *loudly giggles with laughter as Xelong licks his face. He reaches out to try and whack his snout after a few moments, trying to make him stop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her right eye as she feels Seph’s weight on the bed. As soon as she recognizes her mate, she grins and reaches out to yank him down over to her* Freed from your task at last, hm?

Xelong: *readily stops licking Orion and settles himself in the middle of the room. She glances around and eyes each of the triplets* ~Now, all of you, get back to sleep. You should not wake up until the sun is in the sky again.~

Cael: *slowly nods and makes herself comfortable* Sleep… *snuggles up in the sheets and begins to snooze*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little jarred as Jenna pulls him down. He stumbles down onto the bed and falls ontop of her, frowning* I am free again. I am also glad to see that you are happy to see me again.

Orion: No! *tries to climb off the bed again, wanting to play with toys*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *catches onto the feeling that Orion just wants to play with toys. So, he takes a small number of toys into his mouth and carries it to the boy’s bed before setting them down next to Orion* ~There you go, little one. You may play, but you should rest soon. Do not stay up for much longer.~

Jenna: *tilts her head as she notices Seph’s frown* What’s wrong? *reaches up to trace his lips* Not glad to be back up here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *shakes his head* No… awake now. *quickly grabs up the toys and begins to play with them quietly, happy*

Leo: *whimpers at the noise and pulls the covers over his head, trying to get back to sleep*

Sephiroth: Of course I am happy to be back. *purrs* I just wasn’t fond of being violently hurled onto the bed, that is all. *shuffles over to sit beside her, purring louder as he moves back under the covers* Thank you for keeping my spot warm. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *purrs back at Seph and wraps her arms around his neck* Who said that I was keeping anything warm for you? I’m not nearly that selfless to do things like that for ingrates like you. *broadly smirks and pushes herself up to kiss him on the lips* So, shall we get back to sleep, or shall we explore the various tastes that our bodies produce? *Smirks*

Xelong: *nods as he notices that the other two children are trying to get to sleep, so he trots back over to Orion’s bed and lies down next to it* ~Try to be silent then so that your siblings can sleep. They deserve not to be kept up all night long.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *doesn’t really pay attention to Xelong and makes soft noises to himself as he plays with the toys, giggling loudly with amusement. He picks up one of the toy cars, throwing it across the room, snickering*

Sephiroth: Explore the various tastes that our bodies produce? What kind of activity could you possibly be thinking about there, Jenna? *blinks, slowly shaking his head* Unless, you mean… *stops, smirking*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.