Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rubs her eyes and grumbles as she spots Sephiroth* You are a complete and utter rock… *yawns before picking up the infant. She sighs as she determines that the child needs to have a change of diapers and shakes her head* Lovely. *scowling, Jenna walks into the bathroom and begins to change the infant. Once that is done, she sits down on the bed with Chimera in her arms and pats his back in order to lull him back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up a short time later and yawns, scratching the back of his head* That infant woke you up already..? Hrmph… I didn’t hear it at all. You must be a very light sleeper.

*meanwhile, Orion wakes up downstairs and begins to loudly yell and scream to draw attention to himself, mostly because he is hungry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, I’ve always ahve been a light sleeper. *Shrugs* I suppose it’s just the way I was raised. Either way, it’s a good thing that I woke up. *deeply frowns at the sound of the cries from downstairs* Do you want to go check up on that, or shall we let him wait til morning?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you let him go, he will probably wake up the others… *gets to his feet and heads out of the room to deal with Orion* *”You stay there if you like, and resume sleeping.”* *heads down the stairs, walking into the bedroom. He glares down at Orion* Stop that at once.

Orion: *glances back at Sephy and makes a soft growling noise* Want food. Now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns and nods* ~Yes, I thinkg I will stay up here. I want to make certain this little one-~ *pats Chimera’s back* ~goes to sleep and then I’ll probably go to sleep as well. Still, call for me if you encounter troubles.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, getting more sleep is a good idea if you can get it.”* *checks around the room to see if Orion has woken up anybody else, then picks him up* Behave yourself. You should not be yelling like that so early in the morning… *picks up Orion and carries him out of the room to feed him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I agree indefinitely. Luckily this little one is almost back to sleep. I must admit that he’s much easier to calm than most of the other children have been.~ *stands up once more and sets Chimera down in the crib* ~Kether was the worst… especially after his accident.~

Cael: *makes a faint noise as she stirs due to Seph’s presence in the room and sits upright* Fa-ter? *releases a loud and large yawn*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops in the doorway to look down at Cael* Yes girl, it’s me. What’s wrong? *”I will always regret what has happened to Kether. It is my fault also… if I had given Clawina the information she desired, she never would have harmed him.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You do not know that, Seph. It was her intentions to harm me through any means possible, Seph. She was just as likely to hurt him no matter what you did. Anyway, didn’t you say she was already holding him up by his head when you found him? Who’s to say the throw alone was the cause of the trauma?~

Cael: *reaches out for her father, seeming to want attention*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fortunately for you, I’ve got two hands. *holds Orion up against his side, then he reaches down to pick up Cael, leaving Leo to sleep. He walks out of the room, slowly shutting the bedroom door again* I suppose both of you want food now. *”Yes, the feline was holding him up by his head. But it would have had to been very severe head trauma to cause him to suffer permanent brain damage…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It still isn’t and has never been your fault, Seph. The feline is the one who harmed him. No one else.~ *yawns and tries to make herself comfortable on the bed*

Cael: *Broadly grins and nods* Yea! Food! *glances over at Orion and tilts her head at him before trying to reach out and yank at one of his spikes, no matter how impossibly out of reach it is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She harmed him, but in the end, I provoked her into doing so.”* *carries Cael and Orion into the kitchen area, then places them down in chairs at the table* Now both of you, sit there quietly until I prepare something for you to eat.

Orion: *stares at Cael and promptly flattens his spikes up against his back, not wanting her to pull them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* ~Just forget about this topic for now, Seph.. I don’t want to have you mourn over the events in the past for the next few days. Just take care of the youth down there and come back so I can be warm again.~

Cael: *frowns at Orion and scoots closer to him before reaching out to his back* Wan touch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not going to mourn over it. It happened years ago. I’ve dwelled over it, but that is all.”* *begins washing his hands, then picks up a clean bowl, rinsing it out for a moment. Then he sets it down on the bench and begins to cut up pieces of banana, apple, and orange*

Orion: *growls and raises an arm up as if threatening to hit her* No. *squashes the spikes up tightly on his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* ~All I mean is for you to concentrate on feeding the boy down there. I’m waiting for your return.~

Cael: *whines and tries to reach for Orion’s back again* Wan ta touch! *whimpers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am feeding two of them now. The female woke up and asked to be carried out with me. So, I am going to feed both of them. It will just be a pity of the other wakes up and starts crying because he is alone.”* *carries the bowl of fruit pieces to the table, setting it down in front of the young children* There you are, eat. *frowns at Cael* He probably doesn’t want you to touch him. Ask him later when he is in a better mood.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Trouble always comes in threes… Or at least some saying goes something like that.~ *nuzzles her face into the pillow that Sephiroth had been using then relaxes*

Cael: *turns her attention to the fruit and squeals before gripping a few. She begins to nibble on them. Soon afterwards, she looks up at Sephy* Short.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls up a chair and sits next to them, also picking up a piece of banana to pop in his mouth* Yes, I am shorter. But not that short. Do not worry about it too much. For now, just eat. Eat as much as you want, it’s good healthy food.

Orion: *grabs some pieces of apple and takes a bite out of them, recoiling at the taste* Yuck…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *tilts her head* Short than Holly. *continues to munch on her fruits before trying to hand a grape over to Orion* Here. Eat.

Xelong: *yawns as he wakes up in the living room, having been woken up by the light in the kitchen, and trots over to inspect what’s going on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I suppose I am shorter than her. *doesn’t seem terribly happy to have it stated, but nods anyway* You are observant. *glances over at Xelong and raises a hand to wave at him*

Orion: *carefully takes the grape from her and pops it in his mouth, chewing it up. He looks down at the fruit bowl and begins looking for more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *giggles* Fas-her short than girl. *grins before picking at some more fruit and munching it down* Holly will like.

Xelong: *yawns and moves over to Sephy’s side* ~Why are you three awake so early? Usually only Seres or Dimitri are wandering in and out at this time of night. Actually, it’s usually back in from whatever they do out there that makes them smell funny.~ *the “smell funny” is accompanied by the impression of cigarette smoke, liquor, and other smells that get stuck to someone who goes to bars and clubs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns* *”For how long have they been doing things like this? I really do not approve of them going to places like those.”* *slowly shakes his head and looks down at Cael* Are you sure she will like it? I do not think she will really mind either way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head, curious* ~Going to places like what? Where exactly have they been going, Sephiroth? As for how long I’ve smelled that scent on them… Well, for Dimitri, it’s been around him on and off since the day he returned from Mideel. For Seres-~ *shrugs* ~As long as I’ve been here with Zack.~

Cael: *Grins and nods at Sephy* It funny.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns* *”I shall have to talk to them… but thank you very much for informing me about it. It concerns me that they would want to go to those places, but I am almost powerless to do anything.”*

Orion: *picks up the entire bunch of grapes and begins happily eating them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head with curiousity* ~What places have they been going to? I do not understand what that smell indicates at all. I know the liquor because Zack used to smell like that when he drank, but he could drink anywhere.~ *shakes his head* ~I don’t understand.~

Cael: *whines and reaches over to take a grape from Orion* No all!

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.