Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and reaches over to pat her back* Yes, I suppose climbing ontop of you and then saying I wanted to sleep is a mixed signal. Forgive me. *shuffles away from her again, then moves to lie on his back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and turns to face Seph once more* I’m not angry at you, I am just frustrated. And I wanted you to make up your damn mind. I couldn’t figure out what you wanted to do… *slides closer to Seph, but doesn’t move out to grip onto him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches out to pat her arm* I am sorry, Jen. I never mind talking to you. Sometimes our talks are very interesting. We address many issues this way. But yes, mixed messages can confuse both of us. *pulls the blankets over the both of them and tries to get comfortable* It is a nice quiet night outside. If you cannot sleep, we can always sit on the front step and look up at the stars.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* It’s ok. I already mentioned that I am not angry at you, I was just frustrated. Let’s just forget about that bit before. *leans in to gently kiss Seph’s cheek* Now, if you wanted to see the stars, we do not need to go outside. You’re forgetting what I am with that suggestion. *grins at him before casting a spell to make the ceiling turn into a magical window to the sky above. It may look like the ceiling and roof disappeared at first* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sleepily looks up at the illusion casted on the ceiling and nods slightly to show his approval* Very nice. And yes, sometimes I do forget the extent of your magic abilities. They can do more than what my abilities do, and I do not consider much beyond moving objects. *yawns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly whispers into Seph’s ear* I know that you can do much more than move objects around though. I’ve seen you been able to change your body shape and manipulate the minds and thoughts of others. I bet if you wanted to, you could do much more than what you’ve thought of with your abilities. *snuggles up against Seph’s side* Afterall, I’ve heard of psychics who can change the shape of reality with a thought alone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That sounds highly interesting, yet very risky. I am not sure if I would want to do something like that… it certainly doesn’t sound very safe in any case. I would not want to permanently alter reality. I cannot think of the consequences or reactions if I did something like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know if you even have the potential for such a feat, Seph, I was just mentioning what some psychics can do. *deeply frowns* Anyway, most psychics that powerful wind up killed by the forces who monitor the various realities. It is not necessarily the best of gifts to have at all. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The forces that monitor realities? *deeply frowns* What are you talking about? If such things exist, does that mean that one of these “monitoring forces” probably would have tried to take me out of the sky if I had acheived god-hood?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* You’ve heard of them, they just go by various names. They are the ones who gave you the ability to make and break the bond and then gave you the ability to cast magic on your own, Seph. *frowns even more* And you know that my abilities are because I carry one of their “children” and “warriors”… *shakes her head* As for if you had become a god… your body would have deteriorated at the attempt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph, probably… *sighs and turns his attention to the ceiling* You have so many names for the forces of chaos. I knew what you were talking about, I just hadn’t heard that name for them before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph* Yes, I suppose they do. It just depends on how you desire to describe a nameless entity. In one way, you can also call them the forces of order. They were born of chaos and formed reality which has hints of order. In the end, they’re just the beings that exist in the remanants of the chaos in which all the multiverses emerged from, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes* It is silly to think of something as disorderly and call it orderly at the same time… *mumbles* It doesn’t make any sense. I still do not know why they gifted me with a mage’s abilities… *shuffles about in the bed, trying to get comfortable so he can fall asleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Perhaps the reason will never be known to us. As to how they can be both disorderly and orderly.. Well, for one to exist, the other must exist as well. You cannot have disorder without order and vice versa. *yawns and makes herself comfortable as well* Getting tired already?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Mm… *mumbles* I was a little tired to begin with when I decided to lie down. I have had a rather full day. The company that has settled in Junon just wants me to write more reports for them, and then on the side I am busy trying to organize Sere’s entry into their ranks. It is nearly finished with, but it has still been a lot of work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at Seph and whispers to him* My, you’re getting old and loosing your stamina. There was once a point in which you could work for days at a time without resting. *rubs Seph’s side and begins drifting to sleep herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, usually in those days, I was in the middle of a war-ground, and in uncomfortable cold conditions. The threat of being blown up is enough to keep anybody awake and alert for days. I am warm, comfortable, safe, and in no danger of being murdered. I’d say it is correct conditions for sleeping, wouldn’t you agree?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And when you were just on stand-by in Junon and watching troops train? What kept you up back then, hm? *lightly tickles Seph’s back, though it’d probably be more like a soft scratching (at least I’ve not heard of a ticklish back…)*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs contentedly* I do not know what kept me up back then.. I suppose it was the harsh training regime. Any lazy ones were punished or scolded. Why are you curious to know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* It doesn’t really matter, Seph. I was just thinking that it had more than you just being in a war. Anyway, I was referring to when you were a general overseeing those who were training, not training yourself. Not that it matters. *yawns once more* Just go to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It does matter, you were implying that I have become old and lazy. *lightly frowns* At the time I had a job to do that involved many hours of work, but with this one that I have currently, there is nothing outstanding that needs doing, so I am relaxing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly mumbles into Seph’s ear* Perhaps, it would sound better to say that you have something more to life than working now of days, Seph.. Now, go to sleep. *nudges his cheep with her nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, it would have been better to say that. I suppose it is my fault for trying to justify in work terms just why I am allowing myself to relax now. *purrs at her* I was always intending to go to sleep, but you were the one who wanted to talk. *smirks and snuggles up beside her, becoming quiet, drifting off to sleep after some time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mumbles* You’re a pain… *grins and makes herself comfortable. Soon after Seph falls asleep, Jenna drifts off as well. She remains through several hours, but gets woken up near to 2 am in the morning when Chimera begins to mewl for food. At first, she only softly moans, but she eventually slips out of Seph’s grip and stands up to check on the infant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *does not seem to hear the mewing noise at all and continues to sleep peacefully. He only seems mildly disturbed as Jenna initially moves, but would continue to sleep for the remainder of the night if undisturbed*

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.