Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at Jenna’s comment and heads out of the room again* *”It’s still valid.”*

Leo: *tries to struggle against Jenna* No. *wants to stay sitting up, not tired at all. He once again tries to climb out of the bed, then kicks the covers off the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Fine, but don’t wake up your siblings, alright? *the spell that would keep Leo from falling off the bed would have already faded a few moments after it determined that the boy was awake. Jenna steps away from the bed and silently watches to see if Leo can get down on his own* Be careful, young one. ~I did not mean that it is invalid. What I meant is that bringing it up over and over again does us no good.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *wiggles off the bed, thumping down onto the floor. He stands up once more and moves over to the box of toys, pulling some out to play with. He then picks them up and tries to leave the room, seeing light in one of the other rooms*

Sephiroth: *”I know that. I shall not mention it again.”* *heads into the kitchen to make himself somehting to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly shakes her head as she watches Leo, nearly in disblief toward how the boy is acting. She would have thought that the boy would be more interested in sleep than toys. Still, she does not stop the boy and walks out of the room as well* ~Was there anything else in the nursery that needed to be brought down?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Apart from their changing table and equipment? No, not really. Hopefully they will move on from that stage of their lives soon any way.”*

Leo: *carries the toy into the living room, attracted by the noise that the television is making. He drops the toy on the floor and sits in front of it, his attention drawn to the TV. After a few minutes, he stands up and walks over to it, poking at the screen, wondering what makes the pictures move*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods in acknowledgement* ~Yes, but that should probably stay upstairs. We’ll need the table for Chimera. Perhaps we should attempt introducing them to training pants, as the humans call them, soon.~ *she walks into the nursery and picks up Chimera once more in order to bring him into the bedroom* ~I’m going to keep an eye over the newborn. You should probably know that Leo is out and about down there with a handful of toys.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That is an idea. I will keep a watch on the child while you do whatever you want to up there. I just hope the younger one behaves and stays quiet for you.”* *heads out into the living room area, picking up Leo as he sees him near the TV* You will push that over if you are not careful, youth.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I can handle this one’s cries. At least they’re not as irritating as the normal human cries.~ *shrugs* ~Then again, that could be my personal opinion, Seph.~ *notices that Chimera has woken up and began to sniff around her chest area, so she begins to feed the infant once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I haven’t heard that infant scream it’s lungs out, yet. Perhaps it is not capable of such, I do not know. In any case, I consider that to be a good thing.”* *sets Leo back down on the floor with his toys* Stay there until you are ready to go back to bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I fully agree. His loudest cries so far have been only a small fraction of what the other children have made. I hope that doesn’t mean that he’ll have underdeveloped lungs or vocal cords when he grows older..~ *frowns in thought and slowly shakes her head* ~The children down there aren’t giving your any problems, are they?~

Dimitri: *moves out of his room, loudly yawning and then stops and blinks as he enters the living room to see Sephiroth. He slowly shakes his head* Those girls again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not at all. Two are asleep, and this one I am watching is fine. He is a little bored if anything. Otherwise, he is fine. I will be able to put him back to bed soon.”* *glances up at Dimitri and nods* Yes… that is usually what happens.

Leo: *looks up at Dimitri and shakes the rattling bear he is holding, offering it to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *chuckles and grins at Leo before shaking his head* No, you keep it. I’m much too big to play with those things now. *returns his attention to Sephy* How exactly did they accomplish this one, though? *walks closer to Seph and stares down at him as he examines his father’s new height* It doesn’t look like they made you younger…

Jenna: ~Then, I’m glad to hear that. I hope that one falls back asleep soon though. I don’t want him to be up all night and keeping everyone else up.~ *lifts Chimera up and begins to pat his back in order to burp him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *seems a little dissapointed, but nods in acceptance and hops back down onto the floor to play with the metal truck he also brought out, running the wheels across the floor*

Sephiroth: I don’t know how they do it. *snorts* They altered my height only, which is somewhat standable I suppose. *”I will try to tire him out, Jen. It is late at night and I would like to go to sleep myself, soon. Even if we lull him to sleep, or cast a sleeping spell on him in the end, anything would be better than having him play all night.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yes, I suppose that isn’t too bad. At least you’re not acting like an idiot or like you’re overly drunk.. Then again, you’re a lot better drunk than mother is. *shivers at the thought of Jenna’s temperment when she’s drunk*

Jenna: ~Thank you, Seph. I think I’m going to keep Chimera in with us for a few more weeks. He’s still too small and dependent on us to sleep in another room.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do not like to get drunk. *frowns at the thought* I do not find any interest or entertainment in it. But yes, I am quite glad that I am not like that. It is not a pleasurable feeling at all. *closes his eyes, relaxing back on the couch* *”You want to keep the infant in our room still? Are you sure about that? We kept the other infants seperate from us when they were born… why this one? Why is it different?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Softly speaks* Being drunk isn’t that bad, Father.. At least, not when it’s in moderation. *he shuffles his wings about a bit* Still… Mother is quite intimdating when she’s drunk. I don’t know how you can handle her like that.

Jenna: ~My main concern is that the younger children will mistake him as a plaything once more, Seph. Also, you just acknowledged that this ones cries are no where near as loud as the previous children’s have been. Also, we’ve kept other newborns near us for the first few weeks in he past. This one is barely 2 days old as it is, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I usually don’t have to handle it much, Jen does not get drunk very much at all. At least, she hasn’t really done it recently… *picks up Leo, whom is fast becoming sleepy* *”Very well, keep him in with us for some time. I just do not want our normal lives to be disrupted because he is in our room with us. As he gets bigger, it would be better to move him into the nursery.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yea, I’ve noticed that she hasn’t gotten like that for a lont time… Still, I do remember when sha has gotten drunk and.. *Shivers* I’m quite glad that you’ve kept her away from alcohol, father. *begins heading toward the door*

Jenna: ~Do not worry, Seph. I just want to keep him nearby for the first few weeks of his life. That’s all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Good. I do not want him stuck in our room for months and months at a time. That will be highly annoying and disruptive… not to mention that it may interrupt other things.”* *watches Dimitri leave* I am glad for it as well. I do not like dealing with her when she is drunk. *picks up Leo and carries him back to his bedroom, setting him back down in his bed. Then he tucks him in and leaves the room once more, heading up the stairs and into his and Jenna’s bedroom**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, I won’t leave it in with us for long, Seph. I just want to keep an eye on him while he’s this small. I’m certain that you understand.~ *sets Chimera down on the bed beside her and rests on the bed herself, lying on her back*

Dimitri: *slips out of the house and decides to teleport to Junon, wanting to enjoy some nightlife for a while*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down on the bed* I understand it. I just don’t agree with it. But yes, keep an eye on him while he is small, especially if he does not make much noise at all. *moves to lie down on his side of the bed, sighing* That male eventually went to sleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *looks over at Sephiroth. Intially, there is an expression of confusion written all over her face. However, it soon disipates as she pieces together what Seph is talking about* Oh, you’re referring to Leo. That’s good. By the way, did one of the older children leave? I heard the door open and close.

Chimera: *softly mewls as Seph lies down on the bed then shuffles over to him and curls up against his stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Chimera and reaches over to pick him up, moving to lie on his back, then he sets the infant down on his stomach* Hmm? Dimitri was going out. I did not ask where he was going. But yes, it was that one who left.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Dimitri…? I wonder what that one is planning on doing at such a late hour. I would hardly expect him to be the type to go out in the middle of the night. *slowly shakes her head then moves over to cuddle against Seph’s side* If you’re ready to go to sleep, Seph, there’s still the crib over there for that boy. *points over to the crib that they had brought in earlier*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will go to sleep shortly. I just imagine that this one wanted to say hello, or something similar. *reaches over to pat the infant’s back* I will put him down shortly. As for Dimitri, I do not know why he would leave at such an hour. *shrugs* I did not ask.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.