Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Orion and pats the top of his head. She stops momentarily in the nursery to put clothing on the boy. She grabs a navy pair of pajamas and quickly places them on* Ready for bed, boy?

Cael: *nods at Sephiroth, even though she clearly doesn’t understand most of what he’s saying. She does, however, yelp as Leo pokes her. She frowns at him then tries to playfully poke him back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *raises his arms up so Jenna can just pull the pyjama top over his head with ease. Once he is changed, he tries to hug Jenna’s leg* Yeh-yes!

Sephiroth: *uses the corner of the towel to dry off Cael’s hair* Come on. *hold Cael under one arm, picking up Leo with the other. He carries them out of the bathroom area and into the nursery to finish drying them off. He sets both back down on the ground and continues rubbing Cael dry for a moment, moving onto Leo* Stay nearby. I will dress you both in one moment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Orion a large smile and kisses his forehead* Fine, then to bed you go, little one. *releases a soft chuckle as she picks the boy up then carries him down to his new room* You’ll be sleeping in a bed tonight.

Cael: *looks at Leo and firmly states* Stay! *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *hugs onto Jenna’s arm as he is carried down to the new room. He doesn’t seem in the least bit concerned with the new surroundings and would snuggle into Jenna’s arms until he is put down to sleep* Bed.. like..

Sephiroth: You can play with him in a moment, young one. *picks up Leo and finishes drying him off, then places a clean diaper on him before he places him in a new pair of clothes which are suitable for sleeping in* There. *places him down and picks up Cael, doing the same thing to her* You can play for a short period, and then you will have to go to sleep. Your mother and I have prepared a new room for you, which you three will have to share.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins even more at Orion and nods at him* Yes, you’ll like your new bed. *stops in the doorway to the new room for the triplets then looks around. After thinking for a moment, she steps into the middle of the room and looks down at Orion* Which one do you want?

Cael: *softly whimpers as she’s pulled away to be changed, but doesn’t fuss too much. She makes faint whimpering noises as Seph puts the clothing on her then looks around at the food that’s strewn all around the room* Mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *points to the bed nearest the door* T’at one. Want. *grins at Jenna, then reaches out for it*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yes, it is a mess. I am going to carry you both down stairs and clean it up. *picks up Cael once more and sets her on his shoulder, picking up Leo as well. He carries them out of the room and down the stairs, heading into their new room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Alright, then that one is yours. *she moves over to the indicated bed and sets Orion down* There. Now, don’t destroy it, ok? *glances to the doorway as she spots Seph*

Cael: *looks up at Seph as he picks her up* Where go? *she attempts to curl up in his arm in order to get more comfortable. Then, she curiously looks around as they enter the new room* Wha tha-is?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This is your new room, Cael. You are all big enough to own a real bed, like your bigger siblings. You will all stay in here now, and will be allowed to roam the ground level of the house. Your toys will be moved down here tomorrow morning. For now, rest. *places Cael down on the middle bed in the room, and Leo on the bed on the far side of the room* Get settled in.

Orion: *lies down on the bed and curls up, resting his head on the pillow* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *loudly giggles as she’s set ontop of her new bed and immediately moves to begin tugging at the sheets. She soon darts underneath them then makes herself comfortable* Nice.

Jenna: *shakes her head at Orion* Yes, don’t go destroying your bed. Your father and I would not be very happy if you do. And then you’d be without a bed as well. *glances over at Sephiroth* I see you managed to get those two dressed without any problem.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pulls the covers back off Cael’s face, then reaches down to gently stroke her cheek and chin* You need to breathe, you know. *glances up at Jenna, not sure whether she is still angry or not. He nods his his head slowly in response to her statement* They behaved for me in the end, yes. *turns to head out of the room* I have a mess to clean up now. *walks out of the room and back up the stairs, heading into the nursery area so he can clean up the food that Cael threw everywhere*

Orion: *curls up in his bed, offering no argument. He closes his eyes and would drift off to sleep in virtually no time at all*

Leo: *hides under the covers of his bed and begins talking to himself as he explores under his bedcovers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods as she watches Seph, clearly calmer now. Then, she grins as she notices how quickly Orion fell asleep and pats the top of his head* Sleep well, little one. *she glances around the room and nods once more to herself, deciding that she approves of how the children are set up. So, she walks over to the door and turns off the lights* All of you, get some sleep. *before leaving, she casts a small spell that would protect the children from rolling off the bed only while they are asleep. Once that is done, she steps out of the room and walks back into the nursery. The first thing she does when she enters the room is pick up Chimera* Thank you for deciding to help in the end, Seph.

Cael: *playfully sticks her toungue out at Sephy as he pulls the covers off her head, but she doesn’t fight against him. Once the lights are out, she decides to make herself more comfortable and curls up on her bed* Nigh, nigh!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is using a dustpan and a small broom to clean up bits of thrown food he finds around the room. He still isn’t sure what kind of mood Jenna is in, and so just continues to clean up, not wanting to do anything that would make her angry* It is fine. I did not want to leave it with you entirely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks around the room then casts a spell to clean up the majority of the mess. She smirks as she notices how effective the spell is and then whispers to herself* I love being a mage. *she then glances over at Sephy* I’m glad that you didn’t want to leave these tasks to myself. Just try to control your temper, ok? *shakes her head and pets Chimer’s back as she glances around the room* What are we going to do with all of these cribs*

*sneaks in then snaps my fingers to shrink Sephy down to a height of just barely 5 feet tall. This is only making him shorter and not turning him into a “dwarf”* There, that should teach him to be nice for once. *smirks then runs off again*

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Seph then sighs* Lovely..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks all around him, confused as to why the room distorted and suddenly got larger to him. He looks up at Jenna, loudly growling* Brilliant. Just what I always wanted… *deeply scowls and picks up the dust pan and broom to return to the closet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and moves closer to Seph. She sets Chimera down in one of the now-empty cribs before resting her hand on Seph’s shoulder* You can stop that now, Seph. I’ve already basically cleaned the room with my magic. *pats the top of his head* And calm down, you’re only a bit shorter than usual.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m fine, but I don’t like it. *glances around the room and frowns* You’re right. What are we going to do with the extra cribs? We could always dismantle them and stuff them in the attic. I do not think we are going to own three infants at once again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a lout snort* Yes, I should hope not. I do not want to ever have to be so bloated ever again. *shakes her head* Not that the triplets wound up being that bad. It’s just, well dealing with all three of them crying at the same time. *sighs then moves up behind Seph and gently wraps her arms around his shoulders* And I’m certain this won’t last long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They aren’t bad, no. Just overwhelming when all of them start crying at the same time. They are fast growing out of that stage, however. *frowns at Jenna as she hugs him* And I thought you were still angry with me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and rests her chin on the top of Seph’s head* Does it matter? Why must you always ask whether I’m still angry at you when I show you affection after a fight? I love you, so our minor squirmishes usually do not keep me aggitated for long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sometimes I do not know. *frowns* Thank you for cleaning up the mess. It is good to see that the children are asleep though, so we can finally deal with it. *picks up a box of toys, heading for the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* Perhaps you should pay attention to my cues more closely then. *Shakes her head at him* And you’re welcome. It was the least that I could do. Anyway, my spells make such tasks a breeze. *she moves over and picks up a pile of the triplets’ clothing then follows Sephiroth* What are you going to say if the children ask about your sudden height loss, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m going to explain that it’s an idiot’s idea of a practical joke once more. That is all I can ever do. I hate trying to think of excuses and lie. I never enjoy lying to my family. *grunts* We shall have to be quiet as we move these into the new room. We do not want to wake up the offspring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I suppose that would work. *shakes her head* Though most of the little ones would more easily understand a lie than the “it is a joke”.. I recall all the questions that the other children bombarded you with when they were younger. *sighs and nods as she reaches the new bedroom* ~And naturally I’d stay silent, Seph. I don’t want them to start crying.~ *she walks over to a corner and gently sets down the pile of clothing before casting a spell to place them away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carries the box of toys into the room, setting it down on the floor next to the doorway. The box makes a slight clinking noise as its contents shift about, but it is not loud* *”I don’t want them to cry either. It’s not very useful when all three of them start at once.”*

Leo: *sits up in his bed, curiously staring at Jenna and Sephy as they move around the room* Wha? *tries to climb out of the bed, but the barrier spell is stopping him* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, we’ve mentioned such several times. It does not help for us to mention the distaste of the mass-crying over and over again.~ *she frowns as she hears Leo and walks over to his bed* Shh… just go back to sleep, boy. *leans down to pat his head and nudge him back down onto the bed*

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.