Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *picks up Leo and gently sets him down in the bathtub, handing him some floating toys to play with and distract him. She moves over to Cael and tickles her belly for a moment, then gently splashes her back with water* They needed a bath, mother. Cael had food in her hair. Somebody also needs to clean up that room after she threw food everywhere.

Orion: *makes a mild noise of objection as he is scrubbed, but is too tired to really fight against it*

Leo: *giggles as he baps the toy against the water’s surface, making a splashing sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I do not disagree that they needed a bath. I disagree that Sephiroth started this project then ran out on us. *shakes her head* He dumped his work on me. *snorts, irritated*

Cael: *giggles as she’s tickled, finally fully settling down and accepts Iris’s attention*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Father did seem pretty mad… I don’t like it when he gets like that, it really scares me… *wets her hands, then squirts a small amount of shampoo in Cael’s hair, massaging her scalp* When this is all over, you’re going to be nice and clean, right? *grins*

Orion: *eyes Leo’s bath toy and grabs it away from him, stuffing it in his mouth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Yes, he was rather mad. Don’t worry, I’ll rip him apart for his stupid behavior later. *frowns at Orion’s action and quickly moves to take the toy out of his mouth* No, not food. ~Sephiroth, I less than appreciate the fact that you left me to do the task that you wanted to do.~

Cael: *Grins up at Iris* Clea! *leans in toward Iris’s hands, enjoying the massaging feel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Yes, clean. Not smelling like yuckiness, or your leftover food. *tilts her head back and begins to rinse the shampoo out of her hair* Relax for a moment, I don’t want to get soap in your eyes. I’ll show you how to make bubbles in a moment if you like.

Orion: *makes an aggitated noise and tries to grab for the toy*

Leo: *splashes Orion with water, then slaps his arm before he also grabs at the toy, seeing as though it was his in the first place*

Sephiroth: *”It was either me or the brat. If I had to put up with it’s screaming for a moment longer, I would have snapped it’s neck.”* *moves into his office and closes the door behind him, intending to work instead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Firmly speaks to Orion* Do not eat it, ok? Just play with it. *frowns as she sees Leo fight for the toy and looks around for a moment. Eventually, she finds a plastic dinosaur and tries to hand it over to Orion* Here, play with this. *moves over to Leo and begins to scrub him clean* ~You are sounding like your father now, Seph.~ *shakes her head* ~How many times do I have to tell you not to call them brats?~

Cael: *quirms around a bit as Iris rinses her off, but behaves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Did you hear her? She was throwing a temper tantrum despite the fact I was being reasonable to her in the beginning. I asked her three times to behave herself. She was asking to be smacked for her behaviour.”*

Iris: *finishes rinsing off Cael’s hair, then picks up a cake of soap to wash her skin down with* Want to know how to make bubbles? *submerses the soap halfway in the water, then aggitates it, causing the water around the soap to froth up a little* Cool, huh?

Orion: *seems much happier with the dinosaur and grabs it, chewing on the tail of it*

Leo: *squirms in protest as he is scrubbed clean, flailing his hands out in the direction of Orion’s plastic dinosaur, jealous that he has it* Mmm… mine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s excuses* ~You are still behaving like your father would at one of your tantrums. You need to enact patience and allow for them to work it out on their own without giving in, not bruise their arms like you did to Cael. You let your temper get the best of you then left me with your damn task!~ *continues to scrub Leo clean, ignoring his squirming* You can play latter, boy. Right now, we clean.

Cael: *grins and splashes the water in excitement. Then she reaches over and tries to take the soap* Mine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I did not squeeze her arm hard enough to bruise it. But I had to get out of there before she ended up being hurt. Besides, you said before that you would like to manage them. You also have Iris to help you.”*

Leo: *raises his spines and continues to struggle a bit as Jenna washes him off* Yuck…

Orion: *grins and retreats to the corner, dropping the plastic dinosaur in the water, amused by the fact that it sinks. He picks it off the bottom of the bathtub and drops it in the water again, grinning*

Iris: *grins and lets Cael take the soap* You can play with it. Just don’t put it in your mouth, okay? It tastes really yucky if you do that. *picks up a facewasher and dabs it on the soap, then rubs it over Cael’s back to clean it* Are you having fun?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Looks over at Cael, noticing the small forming bruises on her arms and sends Seph a psychic image of it* ~Really now? And this was still your idea.~ *ignores the fact that Leo is extending out his spines and actually takes advantage of the move to clean inbetween his spines* Calm down, Leo, this will be done soon.

Cael: *widely grins* Fun! *splaces teh soap too and froo in the water before spotting what Orion is doing. She tilts her head then decides to see if the soap sinks of floats. She blinks as it floats and frowns then tries to push it down* No.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If I didn’t think of it, somebody else would have soon anyway. They were starting to smell. The female had food in her hair. As for the bruises, I will deal with them in time.”*

Leo: *looks up at Jenna and makes a complaining grumble noise, clearly having no patience at all* No… *tries to squirm away from Jenna now*

Iris: *softly laughs at Cael’s dissapointment* Here. *picks up the cup she used to rinse water through her hair and hands it to her* This will sink for sure.

Orion: *moves over to see what Cael is laughing about. He peers over her shoulder, then tries to grab at the soap, growling as it slips out of his hand*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls, really clearly irritated at Sephiroth’s attitude at the moment. The feeling would strongly accompany her telepathic transmissions* ~You are missing the point! You dumped your job on me. Fine, next time I’ll start changing the children’s diapers then just leave because of the mess and have you finish what I started! And, you shouldn’t have bruised her arm to start with!~ *snorts, becoming mildly rougher with Leo, not because he’s being a pain but because she is extremely irritated with Sephiroth*

Cael: *momentarily whines as Orion removes the soap from her, but she soon turns her attention to the cup. She happily squeals and moves to pick it up then make it sink again* Down! *giggles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You would rather I stayed there and get more angry with the child, and end up hurting her instead?”*

Iris: *grins in amusement as she watches Cael and just leans her arms against the edge of the tub to watch her* *”You’re so silly, Cael. I’m happy that you’re having fun, though.”*

Orion: *bats the soap along the top surface of the water, then begins rubbing it on himself, liking how slippery it feels*

Leo: *makes a slight whimpering noise as Jenna becomes rougher in her attempt to clean him, then he tries to move away* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I would prefer if you had curbed your temper and actually behaved like the worthwhile husband and father that you try to persent yourself as!~ *finally finishes cleaning Leo and lets him go* There, was that so bad? Now, go play. *splashes some water at his side before standing up*

Cael: *jumps slightly as Iris psychicly speaks to her then looks up at her sister and grins* Fun!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in annoyance and throws the papers he was working on onto the desk. He heads back up the stairs and opens the door of the bathroom* What do you want me to do?

Leo: *splashes water back at Jenna, then resumes trying to steal whatever Orion is playing with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph and snorts, still angry that the entire situation even occurred in the first place. She turns her attention to Iris and seems to ignore Sephiroth point-blank* You may go if you want, girl. Thank you for your help.

Cael: *peaks at what the boys are doing then shuffles over at them and tries to splash them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *folds his arms and stands inside the doorway, saying nothing for now*

Iris: *slowly nods her head* Thank you, mother. *lightly brushes past Sephy and leaves the bathroom area, shutting the door behind her*

Orion: *makes a loud whimpering noise and posessively hugs his plastic dinosaur, retreating to the far corner of the bathtub* No!

Leo: *grins at Cael and splashes her back, sending water out of the bathtub*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks back at Seph and narrows her eyes at him then snorts* So, come back to finish what you started now? *she reaches down to pluck Orion out of the tub before trying to wrap him up in a towel* How typical. Rather not appologize for things that you do which are idiotic and wrong.

Cael: *yelps as she’s splashed and giggles. Then, she stops and stares as Jenna takes Orion out of the bath*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do I have to apologize for? I left because I was angry. If it escalated further, the small girl probably would have gotten hurt. *grunts and reaches down to gently pick Cael up out of the tub, setting her down on the floor to wrap a towel around her* I do not see anything wrong with taking a moment to step back and cool off. Or would you rather I stayed and ending up snapping her neck? *begins to rub Cael dry*

Leo: *whimpers as he is the only one left in the tub. He stands up and leans over the side, wanting to be nearby his siblings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly growls* I’d prefer if you had exercised self restraint and anger management rather than allowed it to escalate in the first place, Sephiroth. *pats Orion’s hair dry then sets him down on the ground. She then moves to pick up Leo so that she can dry him off as well*

Cael: *stares up at Seph and flinches away from him, not wanting to get hurt again* No!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course. That would have been the best course of action, but I cannot do that all of the time. I am not perfect. *holds onto Cael* *”Stay still, small one. I am sorry for hurting you before. You were arguing with me, but I had no right to hurt your arm.”*

Leo: *tries to curl up in the towel and giggles, liking how warm and dry it is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* I at least keep my temper in check when dealing with the young children. It’s not that hard. You just don’t like practicing self-restraint. *grins at the way Leo is behaving and continues to dry him off* Are you enjoying that, little one?

Cael: *whimpers but settles down. She shivers slightly as Sephiroth touches her, expecting him to hurt her again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know. But it doesn’t always work out that way. *frowns and sits down on the tiles to be on Cael’s level, picking her up to set her down in his lap, patting her back* *”There is no need to be afraid. I am sorry for hurting you.”*

Leo: *moves in circles, trying to make the towel wrap him up even more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Leo’s antics before setting him down on the floor* There, you may enjoy the towel all you want now. *walks over to Orion and picks him up once more, intending to bring him to his new room* It is still not acceptable behavior, Seph. *shakes her head then walks out of the room*

Cael: *initially shuffles away from Sephiroth, but she eventually decides to calm down and accept his appology* No urt…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *grins as he’s picked up and rests his head down on Jenna’s chest, due to the fact he is warm, dry, and comfortable, his tiredness returning to him*

Sephiroth: *Watches Jenna leave and sighs. He slowly shakes his head at Cael, frowning* No. No hurt. *pauses* Though, you shouldn’t get angry that you don’t want to do something, alright? It’s not good to throw a tantrum because things are not going your way.

Leo: *wanders over to Sephy and grins as he lightly pokes Cael in the arm*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.