Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms at Seph’s statement and shakes her head* Do you wish for me to pull up the studies that prove that there is a pattern of children becoming prone to bedwetting if one of the parents had done such in their youth, Seph? Trust me, it’s a geneticly passed trait. *looks down at the box then shrugs* Maybe you went to the wrong store. All the locations where I’ve seen furniture sold in the past had it already pre-built. Most have movers that bring the furniture over to your desired location. Unless it’s just because it’s a bed. *shrugs once more*

Cael: *continues to cry because of the pain in her mouth and grabs some food and idly throws it as she throws her fit*

Jenna: *moves over to calm down Orion, gently patting his shoulder before pulling the covers over him. As Iris rushes into the room, she straightens up and deeply frowns* How badly is the girl bleeding and where is she bleeding from?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t need you to bring up any studies, Jen. The claim is ridiculous, end of story. *scowls* Some furniture stores seem to like packaging their furniture as kits. It does seem rather stupid. *screws the legs in place on the second bed and grunts* I can’t say I like the idea, but it saves room. Oh well. When this is finished, I never have to do it again.

Iris: She’s bleeding from her mouth. It looked really bad, mother… *whimpers* I gave her a fork and she hurt herself.

Leo: *growls as some of the thrown food hits him and loudly whimpers* Don’!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she absorbs in what Iris just told her then looks over at Seph* Seph, can you please go up there and check on your daughter? You’re much better at fixing up wounds than I am. *she walks over to the last few boxes. She examines them for a moment then casts a spell to put together the furniture within*

Cael: *ignores Leo and continues to throw her tantrum. Luckily, she doesn’t decide to throw the fork, but she most certainly makes a mess of her food*

Chimera: *sniffles at the sound of the tantrum, being disturbed from his sleep. Soon afterwards, he begins to loudly cry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and picks up Orion, carrying with him out of the room. He carries the tired and fussing infant with him up the stairs and places him down in the spare crib, ignoring Chimera’s crying to tend to Cael. He crouches down in front of her* Calm down. *firmly holds her head and closely examines her mouth area, prying her jaw open to look inside* No real damage done. You just scratched the roof of your mouth with something. *picks her up and pats her back to try and calm her down again*

Orion: *is angry with being woken up and joins in Chimera’s chorus, trying to cry louder than him*

Leo: *doesn’t seem bothered by the noise and continues to eat his food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion as Seph takes Orion and gives him a look as if he’s insane* ~Seph, what the hell are you doing? Aren’t we setting up this room for them to be moved in? He was almost asleep as well… Why the hell did you move him?~ *she shakes her head. Then, she walks over to Iris and pats the top of her head* Come, let’s go upstairs and see what’s going on with your siblings, hm?

Cael: *continues to cry and clutches onto Sephiroth* Urts! No like! *whimpers in pain*

Chimera: *continues with his loud pitiful mewling, bothered even more by all the noise in the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am not sure if you were aware of this, but he was starting to smell. They probably all need a bath anyway. This one I am holding certainly does, she has food all over her.”* *pats Cael’s back* You’ll be fine. It’s just a scratch, nothing more.

Iris: *sighs and nods her head* Yes, let’s. I can hear the crying from down here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and slowly nods to herself as she considers Seph’s explanation* ~I suppose that makes sense. But there is a bathing room down here. Unless you were planning on bathing them all at the same time.~

Cael: *sniffles and slowly settles down, but continues to clutch onto Sephiroth* Urts… I-is say use eet.. *burries her face into the lapels of Seph’s coat*

Jenna: *finally enters the nursery and deeply sighs at the mess in there* Well, we’ll definitely need to clean up before giving his room to Chimera. *she bends down and gently picks up the crying newborn. From there, she begins to gently pat his back in order to subdue his cries*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *stares up at Jenna, then points to Cael as if to shift the blame of the mess in the room onto her. He continues to eat his food, finishing it, then picks up other bits off the floor to eat*

Sephiroth: *continues to pat Cael’s back* It would save time if they were bathed all at once. They need to be monitored though. *sets Cael back down again* Why is there food everywhere… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs at Sephiroth’s question* I asked for Iris to feed the children since they were hungry. Why not ask her? *looks around for Iris before spotting Leo’s gesture* I think the boy there is saying that Cael made the mess..

Chimera: *quiets down and purrs as Jenna rubs his back. He feels safe and secure once more now that he is near his mother again*

Cael: *catches on the word bath and viciously shakes her head* No! No bass! No!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at Cael* You have food in your hair and you smell quite unpleasant. You need a bath, young girl.

Iris: *whimpers* I fed them, it was Cael who stabbed herself in the mouth. I showed them how to feed themselves because I can’t handle them all at once.

Orion: *kicks his feet out and thumps them against the bars of his crib, making an angry crying noise because he still cannot get to sleep with all the noise going on around him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *loudly whines and shakes her head once more* No bass!

Jenna: *nods at Iris* It’s alright, girl. You tried to get them to be clean about eating. Trust me, there was hardly a single one of you youths who were pristine while eating at the triplets’ age. *She glances over at Cael and softly chuckles* My, she sounds like you when you’re in that feline form, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: She is a bit disagreeable in that regard, but I think she’s fine. She will get used to it, as the others will too. *carries Cael out of the room, heading into the bath area so he can fill up the bathtub and wash off Cael as well as his other younger offspring* Calm down, it’s not so bad. *begins to carefully pull off her clothes, leaving her diaper on for the time being* Your other siblings will join you in a moment, so do not think that you are being singled out.

Iris: I’ll feed them better next time… this time was a total and utter disaster…

Leo: *crawls under one of the cribs to hide*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks down at Iris and shakes her head* You did just fine, girl. Little ones like this hardly ever are clean and pristine when they eat. If you want to help me even more, you can help by guiding Leo into the bathroom. *gently sets Chimera down on the floor then walks over to obtain Orion. She gently pats the boy’s back as she picks him up then brings him over to the bathroom*

Cael: *loudly whines as she’s brought into the bathroom* No! No bass!! No! No! *flails about her limbs in a tantrum*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Be quiet. *growls at her tantrum behaviour* You will take a bath. It will not take very long – ten minutes at most. If you behave yourself, it will pass much faster. *places the plug in the bath and turns on the water, adjusting the temperature to a suitable setting. He adds some liquid soap to the water and aggitates it into the water, then scowls back down at Cael* There is no way to get out of this. You will feel much better after it.

Iris: Okay, mother. *picks up Leo, who profusely objects, having wanted to eat more food off the floor* No!! *flares out his spikes, wanting to stab her so she’ll put him down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *loudly whines and tries to keep away from the bathtub* No! No wan to! No!

Jenna: *deeply sighs as she hears the commotion. She sets Orion down next to Sephiroth then looks up at the ex-general* Do you need assistance with this task? Three of them at once is bound to be quite a hassel..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can handle three at once, bring them all in. *takes off Cael’s diaper throws it into the trash before he picks her up, setting her down in the warm water in the bathtub, which has only half filled up at that time* Be quiet, young one. *holds her arm and begins to splash her stomach with water* If you keep quiet and behave, I will turn on the spa jets. You will like it.

Orion: *immediately makes a beeline for the door once he has been placed on the ground, really not wanting to take a bath either*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* If you think you can handle them, then I’ll trust your judgement. *she spots Orion’s escape attempt and quickly plucks him up* Where do you think you’re going? *shakes her head in an attempt to indicate to Orion that he shouldn’t be going that way then begins to strip him down. Soon afterwards, she sets him down in the tub*

Cael: *loudly yells* No! *begins splashing water all over the place because she does not want a bath at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls at Cael, becoming tired with her temper tantrum. He grabs her arms and holds her firmly, trying to push her into a sitting position* You will behave yourself and put up with it. It won’t take very long at all.

Iris: *carries in Leo, who is wiggling and kicking out at the air in front of him, his spines raised* No!

Orion: *makes a grumbling noise of protest as he is stripped, but is relatively calm otherwise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *looks up as Sephiroth grabs her and loudly whimpers. Then, she begins to cry* Dun wan bass! *emits a loud scream*

Jenna: *Shakes her head* My guess is that the girl does not want a bath… *looks back as she spots Iris with Leo and nods her head in thanks* Good work, Iris. *she bends down to pick up Leo then begins to strip him as well. Once he is naked, she places him down next to Orion* Are you certain you can handle them all, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course I can. Place them in. *glares at Cael* *”Shut the hell up, you stupid little brat. As soon as this is over you can go back to doing whatever the hell you want.”* *turns off the water and picks up a cup to begin wetting her hair down with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *whimpers then begins to cry even more because of Seph’s mean nature toward her at the moment*

Jenna: *deeply frowns at all the noise and softly speaks to Sephiroth* Seph, I do not think that your forceful nature in this situation is helping… It seems to be making the girl even more upset.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I told her three times to behave herself and be quiet. If she does not want to behave, that’s not my problem. She is the one making this difficult for herself. *continues splashing water on Cael, determined to ignore her screaming demands and get her clean*

Orion: *huddles up against Jenna’s leg and shivers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Orion and gently pries his hands off her leg. Then, she kneels down next to the tub and pats the top of his head* It’s alright, little one. You’ll be cleaned soon. *glances at Sephiroth* ~I still do not know how well your technique of forcing her will prove.~

Cael: *sniffles as the water is splashed onto her and tries to splash a large wave up at Seph, still quite upset*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She’s determined not to comply no matter what I do.”* *loudly growls as Cael splashes him* Fine, stay there and do whatever the hell you want. *gets to his feet and turn away, leaving the room*

Orion: *tries to huddle up against Jenna once again, shivering because he is cold without his clothes on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s actions and shakes her head* You’re not going to leave the other two for me to do now, are you? *snorts at the ex-general then kneels down to start scrubbing Orion. She whispers to the boy, not being too careful to insure that Seph wouldn’t overhear* Blame your father, boy. It was his idea to give you a bath.

Cael: *continues to whine but begins to settle down as Sephiroth gets up*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.