Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *”I’m cooking an entire meal down here. I will be done soon. I just hope everybody likes it… should I bring food up there, or do you want to feed all the young ones down here?”*

Sephiroth: He’ll be fine. His permanent memory hasn’t developed yet anyway, so it is not like he will remember anything from this time period in his life.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Bring it up here for today. They’re already up here and it’d be unfair for me to move them about yet. Unless, you’d prefer to see the entire family eat together. ~ *sets Chimera down then heads over to the closet and knocks on it* Are you done making a fuss in there? Or do you need to be in there even longer, boy?

Cael: *giggles* ‘Rion in roubal! ‘Rion in roubal!

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Cael and shakes her head* ~I hope you’re right. Our children are not exactly human, so it’s hard to say whether or not such things are true.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *”I’ll bring some up there, then… I don’t want to move them about too much. Not if they’re nice and comfy and happy where they are. I just hope they like mushy vegetables.”*

Sephiroth: *”One event won’t change them forever. They’ll get over it any way, it is not like we are physically harming them. I suffered years and years of abuse and because of that I hate my father. But one or two isolated incidents will not affect them at all. Besides, they need to be brought into line. They cannot run amok and ignore authority.”*

Orion: *doesn’t answer Jenna at all and curls up in the closet, whimpering because he wants to get out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, Iris. It’ll be best to give them food here where they are comfortable. Please, try to refrain from using words like comfy. It is a lazy and demeaning way to speak. Do you hear your father or myself using such words?~ *sighs at the silence and sends Seph an impression of what she hears from within the closet* ~Do you think I should let him out already? Do you want to be the one who takes him out? I don’t know what to do at this point..~ *Frowns, mildly conflicted*

Cael: *continues to chant that “Orion is in trouble” though her less than perfect language skills do not make it sound very much like those words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *makes loud growling noises in protest to Cael’s chanting and begins ramming the side of the closet with his heels, yelling at her* Shu’up!!

Sephiroth: *”If you want to let him out, let him out. If he is not being argumentative or loud, or disagreeable, let him out. If you can think of a reason why not to, then don’t let him out. As long as he’s not screaming at you or angry, I would let him out. He’s been in there for some time now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs at Orion’s outbursts then shakes her head* ~Seph, perhaps we should trade spots… I”m not very good at this enforcement thing. You used to scold underlings all the time. And you’ve had a much more active role in raising a good portion of our children. I’m certain I can take care of whatever work you have left in that room.~ *Seph would be able to sense the new situation as Jenna speaks to him. She shakes her head then frowns at Cael* That’s enough, girl. We do not want to rub this in to the boy’s face.

Cael: *frowns as she’s scolded and lowers her head* Swowwry…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*there is a loud banging noise downstairs as Sephiroth teleports all of the kit bed boxes, mattresses and bedclothing packages onto the floor of the room he has just cleared out*

Sephiroth: *”Are you sure that you want to build these things and furnish the new room? I know you cannot read written instructions very well. There is a lot of construction involved with the beds. I can look after that wayward male and still build the furniture for this room if you wish.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *jumps at the sound of all the thumps then frowns as she considers how heavy the items must be in order to make that sound. Her frowns deepens as Seph mentions that she has problems reading. Thus, she loudly snorted at the man’s suggestion and scowls* ~I can read instructions just fine. It’s only when there’s more complex words that are usually found in literature or other non-instructive written works that I have problems, Seph.~ *her anger toward the slight insult would be clearly felt along with the communication*

*Jenna snorts once more then opens up the closet and reaches down to pick up Orion. She firmly grips the boy around his midsection and lifts him up. She’d ignore all struggling and noise that the boy makes as she picks him up* ~Still, I think I’ll have you look after him like you suggested. That sounds like the most logical solution.~

*she walks out of the room and quickly heads downstairs* ~Iris, please hurry up with the meal. I had to leave the children in the nursery unattended for a bit. So, I’d appreciate it if you can get up there as soon as you can.~ *Not long afterwards, she walks into the room that Seph is working in and sets Orion down* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *makes a loud whining noise as Jenna picks him up and makes a pitiful attempt to whack her with his arm. He struggles in her arms, wanting to get down* No!

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna and drops the pieces he was already working on* If you’re sure you want to put all these together, then all right. *lets the pieces clatter on the floor and moves over to take Orion from her, placing him over his shoulder* I’ll deal with the argumentative brat in a way he will understand.

Iris: *bounds out of the kitchen, having just finished cooking seasoned vegetables and spaghetti with meatballs. She carries small serves up to the nursery and frowns, not entirely sure how she’s going to go about feeding both youths without anybody else to help*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as Orion whacks her. Then shakes her head and hands him off to Seph* Good luck getting this one to behave, Seph. I’ve tried everything that I could think of, and all that I managed to achieve was making him scared and even more aggitated.

*She glances over at the beds then shakes her head* I think it’ll be best if you work out your muscles on those than me.. *smirks up at Seph* You’re much stronger and more powerful than I am afterall. *backs away from the door*

Cael: *grins as she spots Iris and the food then reaches out for her sister* Foo! Yay!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes Orion and grunts as he holds onto him, causing the small child to stop struggling* It seems like it. *glances down at the pieces of bed to be constructed* So now you want me to build the beds?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *dismissively waves her hand* I already told you that it is best that you do it. I only said that I can understand instructions. If you’d rather have me assist you, then I shall do that.

*She takes a glancing look at Orion then deeply frowns* So, the boy calms down for you.. *snorts* I do not see what you have done that I have not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, he’s quiet because I told him before that if I have to deal with him again, he’s going to get into serious trouble. *sets Orion down on the floor and continues constructing one of the beds, placing a screw in one of the holes to tighten it up* These will last a number of years if the children do not jump on them.

Orion: *takes the opportunity to attempt to wander out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a deep frown forms on her lips as she notices Orion’s movements and she quickly moves to step infront of the boy and block his way* You’re not leaving, young one. *shakes her head then looks up at Sephy* What sort of trouble did you promise him? Locking him in a closet all on his own didn’t seem to be sufficient. *she turns her attention to the beds as Seph mentions them and nods* Yes, I imagine that these will do well. They look sturdy to me.

Cael: *Crawls over to Iris and reaches out for the plate in her hand* Wan! Foo!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *looks up at Jenna as he blocks her way and tries to push her leg aside, beginning to cry*

Sephiroth: *Calmly* I said I would smack him if he misbehaves for much longer. *sits down on the floor and continues to build the bed kit, screwing the leg bolts onto the bed frame now* If reasoning and isolating him won’t work, perhaps a sharp slap will. Otherwise he is going to keep on challenging everybody for dominance.

Iris: *sits down on the ground with the bowls of food and offers a fork to Cael* Here you go. Eat it all and you’ll grow really big and strong.

Leo: *also toddles over to Iris, wanting food as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns* I don’t know how much physical violence will assist you, Seph. *smirks* Afterall, you’ve seen how I challenge Kerash’s dominance and how much of a slap she can give me. If the children inherited my rebelious tendencies and not your docility toward such things, then that is unlikely to work at all. *sighs at Orion’s crying then bends down to pick him up* ~You need to start behaving. Do you understand me? If you continue biting and hitting, we will be forced to take corrective action. Do you want to be isolated again?~

Cael: *barely pays attention to the fork at all and immediately dips her hands in the food and begins to play with it before licking it off her fingers. She loudly giggles as she tosses scraps of food too an fro*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *hugs onto Jenna’s neck and buries his face in her shoulder, telepathically expressing that he has wet himself, is uncomfortable, tired, fed up, and wants to sleep by himself*

Sephiroth: I am not docile. *grunts* A small amount of corporeal punishment never hurt anybody. If the child pushes hard enough, and misbehaves enough even after all the warnings, I see nothing wrong with it. We are not unreasonable overzealous parents who ask unreasonable things. Being told to behave oneself should be very easy indeed, the continued act of defiance is a challenge to your authority. You of all people should know that, Jen.

Iris: No, don’t throw the food!! *grabs her hands and wipes the thrown food off herself* Silly Cael. Eat with the fork like you’re supposed to.

Leo: *lowers his head to eat from the bowl like a dog*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Orion’s behavior and pats his back, being careful not to touch his spines. She looks up at Sephy then softly speaks* You were more docile and broken in that I ever was when you were younger Seph. And don’t try to deny it; I did interact with you as a child and saw how much you’d retreat at the slightest sign of danger. And what exactly do you mean that I should know that? Which part are you referring to? I defied authority no matter how they tried to enforce their rules upon me. *shakes her head*

Anyway, it seems this little one is complaining about wanting to sleep on his own and having wetted himself. Not that it should matter much to him yet, he still wears diapers. *pets to back of Orion’s head*

Cael: Fork. *nods and grabs the fork* Thish? *notices how Leo is eating then begins to loudly giggle* Fun! *points over to Leo, holding out the fork in his direction*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was less argumentative and recessive when I was a child, but I quickly lost that as I grew. And yes, I am referring to the fact that you ignored authority no matter what. You challenged authority by being argumentative towards it. Exactly the same behaviour as the small one in your arms. *grunts in annoyance* It’s complaining about wanting to sleep on it’s own?

Orion: *hugs onto Jenna and begins to make soft whining noises because he is tired*

Iris: *loudly sighs and tries to make Leo sit upright again* You guys are being so silly. Here. *picks up the bowl and a fork, then stabs a piece of cooked carrot to chew on, showing them how they’re supposed to be eating* Do you get it now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph* You were less than argumentative when you were sent out to stupid assignments such as checking on a reactor in some backwater town called Nibelheim. You were also less than argumentative toward whatever Jenova told you to do, Seph. Only recently have you started to make your own decicions. *pauses for a brief moment before broadly smirking* Or just agree with mine.

*shakes her head* And who said that I have stopped challenging authority. Do you see me bowing down to you every morning, hm? *grins at him*

*She continues to massage Orion’s back in order to assist him in calming down* And speak to your son on your own if you do not believe me. I’m only telling you what he’s transmitting out.. *shrugs*

Cael: *tilts her head as she watches Iris then nods, grinning* Lie this. *grabs her fork then pokes some of her food and holds it up for Iris to examine* Rie? *grins, proud of herself*

Do you remember if there was any special qualities to Cael? I can’t remember anything significant about her…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Jenna* I did what I thought was the best course of action at the time. Jenova was my authority, I did as she asked. She also promised me things if I followed her. I shall not remind you of them yet again for you are well aware. As for SOLDIER, they were also my authority at the time. I am not docile. *grunts* I just did as I was told. And no, I do not always agree with you. You would know that fairly well. *raises an eyebrow at Orion* Phh, just set him down on the ground and let him wander. He’ll soon get bored of it. *soon finishes constructing the bed, tightening up the screws to make sure it won’t fall apart* All that needs now is one of the matresses to be placed on it, then it needs to be made.

Iris: Right, just like that. Now put it in your mouth and chew. *glares at Leo* Pick up the fork and eat your food like you’re supposed to, alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s suggestion and gently sets Orion down on the ground, next to Sephy. Once she manages to set the boy on the ground and pry him off of her, she looks into Seph’s face and shakes her head* I do not care wheter you thought it was the right thing or not at the time, Seph. The fact is that you were subservient toward “your mother”. Meaning, your rebelious streat truly only started not long after we met. *smirks* If I had not come, you probably would have been subservient to the Cetra bitch.

*She straightens up then looks at the matress and bedding* Well, this part I can easily help you with. *the mage concentrated for a bit then cast a spell to finish up setting up the bed. Soon afterwards, the matress and sheets for that bed vanish before rematerializing ontop of the bed’s frame. There would be next to no clues to indicate that magic had set the bed together, aside from the pristine, unwrinkled appearance of the sheets* There. Is that sufficient?

Cael: *tilts her head at Iris’s instruction then nods and places the fork in her mouth. She fails to pull the food off the fork, so the girl begins chewing with the fork still in her mouth. Soon afterwards, the girl mildly stabs the roof of her mouth with the fork and whimpers in pain. She throws the fork to the side then begins to cry due to the pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls* I was never a servent to that Cetra woman. She was annoying and I hated her. The only reason I did not kill her was because she brought me back to life and wanted to give me another chance. *grunts as he looks up, noticing that Jenna has made the bed already. He seems almost genuinely impressed for a moment, then shakes his head* It is good enough. The children are only going to sleep in it again and ruin it. Either that or one of is going to need to change the sheeting later because one of them will wet themselves while sleeping.

Iris: *loudly sighs at Cael* You’re being ridiculous… *picks up the fork and stabs it in a piece of food, attempting to hand feed her now* Stop crying and eat. I don’t want to be doing this for the rest of the afternoon…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephy’s statement* I did not say that you were a servent for that bitch. I said that if I had not come, there was a high likelihood that you would have become subservient to her in time because, as you said before when we first met, you felt obligated to her for reviving you. *she bends down, picking up Orion, then gently sets him down on the bed before returning her attention to Sephers* As for wetting the bed, that must be something they got from you. I can assure you that I never did anything of the sort when I was young. *Frowns* And I heard that such conditions can be passed down through genetics. *shrugs, not really knowing whether the statement is true or not*

Cael: *continues to cry and backs away from the fork* No! Bites! Urts! *there would be bits of blood dripping down from the roof of her mouth, but it is not a serious wound*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, seeming quite defensive of the comment* Traits like that are not passed through genetics, don’t be ridiculous. As for Aeris, well… *shrugs* Probably. Who knows. Who cares? It’s not relevant any more. *opens the next carton to begin building and constructing the second bed* I must wonder why they pack furniture up like this. It seems rather stupid to have to build it yourself. I suppose it saves room, but it does not save me any time.

Orion: *lies down ontop of the bed, but because he is uncomfortable, he only flails his limbs a bit and whines to himself, closing his eyes because he is very tired*

Iris: *sighs at Cael and reaches over to inspect her face* Are you alright? You’re bleeding… *sighs* Stay here, OK? *runs out of the room to get Jenna* Mother, Cael’s bleeding!

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.