Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *makes a louder trilling noise and reaches down to tap on the surface of the egg lightly. He grins and listens to the child inside* It’s a dragon, I bet you anything. Xel’s going to have a less tempermental playmate.

Sephiroth: *enters the room again, having quietened down his sons from their bout of anger at being woken up. He moves across to Jenna and sits down beside her, frowning* You look exhausted… *closes his eyes* *”Why aren’t you back to normal? The pregnancy is over, this isn’t fair.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Since when is anything in our life fair..? You may want to watch over the egg. Zack thinks it will hatch soon. You’d probably prefer for the child to imprint on you and not on Zack.~ *yawns* ~For now, I’m going to sleep. Don’t wake me unless the child gets maimed.~ *she curls up into a tight ball and tries to fall asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna’s statement and disinterest, then grunts and nudges Zack away from the crib* I will handle this. You take care of your own child, please. She will try to eat my bootlaces soon.

Zack: *frowns, having not wanted to move* I was fine, Sephiroth. Really, I was. If you don’t know what to do, the egg will get cold and die. I can look after it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and begins to drift asleep after a few minutes. Not soon after she falls asleep, her form begins changing back to her natural state*

*The egg continues to shift about as the chirping gets louder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*neither of them notice Jenna for the time being*

Zack: Look, you’re upsetting it now. Let me hatch it, I know what I’m doing better than you do.

Sephiroth: *growls* Take care of your own child… I appreciate you wanting to help, but I would like to do this. Your daughter needs you. *lightly nudges Zack away from the crib and reaches down to pat the egg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs in her sleep and remains asleep all throughout the entire time that the egg is hatching. About the only noise Jenna makes is a soft mumbling in her sleep*

*The egg continues to shift about for another hour or so. Then, a small crack forms around the center as the infant inside kicks at the egg. The crack progressively becomes larger as the infant continues to wiggle about. After about another half hour of the infant’s wiggling, the egg finally breaks open and the small newborn tumbles out. Soon after becoming freed from the egg, the infant releases a loud sound that is somewhere between the sound of a longing mew and a dragon’s squeal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up a towel to bundle the child up in, then picks it up and props it over his shoulder, patting and rubbing its back to calm it down and soothe its cries* Be quiet, small one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The newborn continues to mewl for help, scared now that it’s out of the confines of both Jenna’s womb and the egg. However, he slowly calms down at Seph pats his back and begins to become limp as it falls asleep. Still, the newborn latches his claws into Seph’s coat as it falls asleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently pries the newborn off his coat and lays him down in the crib amongst the nest made out of towels. He slowly wheels the crib out of the room, pushing it into the nursery area so he can position it back where it was. He picks up the newborn once again and carries him to the changing table so he can place a diaper on the infant. After he is satisfied with that, he once again places the infant down in the crib and sighs at the prospect of looking after four loud infants now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The new infant fusses about in his new surroundings, but remains asleep. Eventually, he curls up in a ball, similar to how cats sleep and settles down. A soft purr can be heard from the infant as he calms down and relaxes. Meanwhile, the small developing wings of the newborn twitch before the right one moves to cover the child’s face.

Jenna: *slowly stirs from her rest then rubs her eyes. She doesn’t notice quite yet that she’s back to normal and just looks over to the last place where she had seen Seph. A deep frown appears on her lips as she realizes that Seph is no longer there* ~Seph? Where are you? Where’s the egg? How long was I asleep? What happened?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches down to gently stroke the child’s face* *”Whoa, what is this, twenty questions?”* *grins* *”The egg hatched. I’m in the nursery with the hatchling. You were not asleep long. And… I think you know what happened already.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns and sighs* ~I’m sorry for bombarding you, Seph.~ *pauses for a moment before softly speaking* ~May I see the newborn? All I’ve seen so far is an egg.. Can you bring it in here to me, please?~

Chimera: *softly chirps because Sephy’s touch tickles. He tries to hide his snout under his wing, but remains asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If I pick him up, he might get upset. He’s trying to sleep, afterall. I know how I can bring him into you though.”* *pushes the crib out of the room, wheeling it back into their bedroom* He’s quite interesting to say the least.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly sits up as Seph wheels the crib into the room. The clothing she was wearing before basically slides off her since her human form is much smaller than the hybrid one. She curiously looks over at the newborn and deeply frowns* It’s a freak… *Slowly shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* That’s rather harsh. *reaches down to very gently pick up the infant, then tries to offer it to her* He’s just different. You said the same of the other children with stranger attributes. And some of those are the more powerful children from us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly takes the infant, being careful not to make him uncomfortable. She carefully studies him, cautiously touching the furred parts of his body before looking up at Seph* It’s a chimera. I’m just calling it what it is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a dragon and a cat and a human. *shrugs* If you want to call him that, I won’t object, but he might later on. Afterall, Cancer objected to her name. So has Azul.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Cancer is not really named after the disease. She’s named after the star constellation and she knows that. And, what would people on this planet know of what Azul means. Spanish doesn’t exist here. As far as they know, it’s just an interesting name. *continues examining the child* Well, Chimera is a legitimate name… *Shrugs* Can you think of something better?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* Unless you can think of something draconic, ‘Chimera’ it is. You may think it’s a freak now, but the other children will accept him. Give them a few years and he’ll be bickering like all the rest of them. I don’t think his looks will disadvantage him in the slightest. His abilities will certainly be interesting to watch as he develops.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Really, you don’t think his looks are a disadvantage? *shakes her head at him* Fine, then hold him in your arms the next time you are bombarded by the press and see what they say.

Chimera: *makes a faint mewling sound then slowly stirs. He sniffs the air before drifting toward Jenna’s breast. Soon afterwards, he nibbles on it, desiring to feed on her milk*

Jenna: *faintly yelps since the infant has small teeth and frowns slightly, finally looking down to notice that she’s back to normal before looking at Seph* Why didn’t you metion that I had changed back?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns slightly at the child’s behaviour, then grins at her* I would have told you, but I was busy trying to get Zack away from the infant. I am glad you’re back to normal though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I’m glad too… I didn’t like being trapped in one specific form.. *wiggles slightly as the infant continues to feed off her milk. Then , she softly yipes again because Chimera has pressed his paws against her chest and has begun to softly kneed his short, soft claws into her skin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and sits down beside her, using his telekinetic energies to gently shut and lock the door to give them some privacy* Are you unhappy with the way it looks?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns then slowly shakes her head, not certain what she thinks to be truthful* I’m used to not seeing humans… but having this sort of thing come out of the two of us having intercourse- *Sighs and shakes her head once more* It’s just a lot to swallow. *looks up at Seph* And you know the humans will never accept him. We have very few children who would ever be able to so anything on this planet once they grow up and want to become independent… Unless you can think of a way for the humans not to mock them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Yes, those are valid points. His looks make him an outcast right from the beginning. But remember, there are many other growing children who are more like us than the regular humans. The offspring of that alien male are more than likely to form their own alliance one day.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.