Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I read his mind. It didn’t take long, because his thought patterns are simple, and those thoughts were very prominent. *sets Orion down in one of the cribs, pulling the blanket over him* He is tired. He will fall asleep in no time. *”Yes, making your weak points as minimal as you can is a highly useful strategy.”*

Iris: *frowns* I suppose I can steam some vegetables… would you like to look after them while I do that? *pats Cael on the head* I’ll get you food now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I see.. *Shrugs* You’re much better at that than I am, Seph.. All I saw was the boy beating up Leo then beating up Cael over there. He was being quite aggressive. *Sighs then glances at Iris and nods* Of course, girl. Go ahead and make them some food.

Cael: *broadly grins at Iris and hugs her once more then lets go*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I do not know why he resorted to being aggressive. Maybe it was because he was tired. If he rests now, he should be fine. *smirks at Jenna* So how are you handling them?

Iris: *grins and runs out of the room to start cooking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Seph* I hope you are right… *sighs* And you have eyes. I’m certain you can see as well as I can tell how I am doing. *shakes her head* I suppose they’re not that bad at the moment. Though Orion was being quite the handful.

Cael: *tottles over to Sephy then tries to hug his leg* Fata!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches down to pick Cael up* Hello there, girl. *smirks at Jenna* They will get worse as their wants become more defined, and if they clash with each other. Then you may have a real problem on your hands.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Seph* You’d have just as much of a problem, ex-general. You are, afterall, their father. It’s your job as much as it is my job to watch over them and keep them safe. *looks over at Leo* Hey, boy, do you think you’re ready for a bed? You guys are getting a bit big for these cribs, don’t you think.

Cael: *giggles as Sephy picks her up then tries to hug him once more* Higher!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises Cael up higher and sets her down on his left shoulder, firmly holding onto her so she won’t fall* It’s not so much of a problem to deal with them when they become argumentative. For some reason most of the children have found me to be quite intimidating.

Leo: Bed…? *frowns, not wanting to go down to sleep* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *giggles and reaches over to lightly tug on Seph’s hair, finding it fun* Fah-tah!

Jenna: I can’t imagine why? You’re tall, muscular, and dress all in black. You also tend to glare quite a bit. *broadly smirks* I think you’re the most gentle-looking creature ever. *faintly grins as she looks up at Cael, finding a bit of humor in the situation then shakes her head at Leo* No, not go to bed. Do you want a bed? Like what your mother and father sleep in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as his hair is pulled* Don’t do that, please. If you pull my hair again, I will put you back down on the floor. *grunts at Jenna* Now that is sarcasm if ever I heard it. Though with a comment like that, I wonder why the children are not intimidated by me all the time.

Leo: *seems to think for a moment, then nods his head* Other bed bad…

Orion: *sits up in his crib and begins throwing the toys out of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know, why don’t you as- *Scowls as one of the toys that Orion is throwing hits her then looks up at Seph* I thought you said that just setting him down in his crib on his own would help.. *sighs, shaking her head* Perhaps you should go and get a few new beds and set them up for the triplets when you next head out. Were you almost done with your work?

Cael: But like. *pats Sephy’s hair* Sowft.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wasn’t completely finished with my work, but it can take a break for a short while. It would not take long to leave and acquire some furniture for these ones. *scowls over at Orion* I thought I told you to behave yourself. Keep throwing things like that and I will isolate you. *frowns at Cael* You can pat my hair, but do not pull it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Then it may be an idea to go ahaed and do it. Iris wanted that broth for her cooking anyway. I’ll watch over them until you return. *stops for a second as she thinks then looks up at Seph once more* Unless you’d prefer to have me there to give you advice?

Cael: *nods at Sephy* No pull. *pats his hair some more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* No, I don’t need advice. It’s just a matter of going out, buying beds, and coming back again. It would not be very difficult at all. And it seems this one likes my hair. *reaches over to take Cael off his shoulder, setting her down on the ground once again* Behave for your mother, won’t you? *turns to head out of the room again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Sephy* Alright, I won’t accompany you then. Try not to burn down any towns. *smirks at him as he leaves, then turns her attention to Leo once more* We’re going to be getting you three new beds and giving you a new room. How does that sound to you?

Cael: *whimpers as she’s set down, but quickly gets over it and moves over to where Leo is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *determinedly* Mmmno. *shakes his head* Bad. No like.

Sephiroth: *grunts* I don’t have any fire materia on my person, I do not think that will happen any time soon. *turns to head out of the room* *”I will buy them normal sized single beds, as they will last longer, provided that they are not jumped on or played on with great enthusiasm. It will only take a few hours, so contact one of the other offspring if you find that you really need help.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* ~We both know that you no longer need materia to cast some spells think to those who have power on a higher plane than this. And there is such think as pyrokenesis, where some psychics can start fire with their mind alone.~ *frowns at Leo’s action and sighs* No, not go to bed. You are getting new beds. A new room. Understand? More room. ~Try not to dwell there too long, Seph. I’m not exactly patient enough to deal with all our children at once if they start having problems..~

Cael: *giggles at Leo’s whining then moves over to him and tries to tickle him* Play!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I will not be very long at all. As I said, I am only going to buy the furniture and come back. It should not take very long at all.”* *moves outside and leaps into the air, flying off towards the nearest human dwelling*

Leo: *flops down on his back and loudly giggles as he tickled, quite distracted by what Jenna has said*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Alright, Seph. You know what to do if you do need my help.~ *grins and shakes her head at the two children infront of her* Silly youths.

Chimera: *sniffs then groans at the noise of the two wrestling children, distrubed from his sleep. He opens his eyes then begins to loudly mewl*

Jenna: *deeply sighs* Lovely.. *picks up Chimera from her lap and begins to pat his back*

Cael: *giggles and continues to tickle Leo* Play!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *tries to tickle her back and loudly squeels with fits of laughter*

Sephiroth: *”I’m the strongest person in the world. I can carry three flat packed bed kits home very easily, even if I didn’t have a subspace pocket. I’ll let you know if I need help, but I can easily inform you if I need it. Thank you for your offer in any case.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *yelps as she’s tickled back and tries to protect her stomach while struggling away from Leo* No!

Jenna: *continues to pat Chimera’s back and try to calm him down* Shhh… it’s alright, little one. *deeply sighs* ~It seems that your children are just as ticklish as you are, Seph. And they seem to enjoy taking advantage of that between each other.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You are ticklish as well. There is no point in denying it. Or shall I have to fondle your breasts again to prove it?”*

Leo: *giggles and sits up again, the spines on his back perked up with his playful mood*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* ~You only succeeded in getting a reaction because the child had recently made my breat tender by sucking on it. That’s all.~ *sighs then begins unzipping her clothing and exposes her left breast. Soon afterwards, she tries to get Chimera to eat*

Chimera: *mewls for a few more minutes, even though the breast is right there to eat from. However, he settles down once he sniffs the milk and begins to contently suckle*

Cael: *Recovers from the tickle attack then sits up before pouncing on Leo again to try tickling him once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I shall have to fondle your breasts on a more frequent basis anyway, I think. I always rather liked their full shape and buoyancy. Their taste was also not entirely disagreeable, I must say. Though if the hybrid dragon feline is going to make them tender, I will engage in no such activities.”* *walks into a large furniture department store once he has reached the city and goes through the various furnishings*

Leo: *yelps slightly as he is pounced on and falls down on his back once more, his spikes scraping into the floor a bit. He flattens them completely and tries to hold Cael off, still clearly amused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, a bit confused* ~Buoyancy? What exactly do you mean by that? Doesn’t that mean how much things float? I don’t understand what that has to do with my breasts..~ *shifts about a bit as the infant’s fur and whiskers tickle her skin* ~Anyway, you’re free to do whatever you wish with my breasts. You know that, or at least you should know that.~ *looks over at Cael and Leo* Be careful you two.

Cael: *giggles and continues trying to mock-fight and play with Leo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Ah, I am just saying they are full and bounce.”* *broadly smirks to himself as he chooses out three sturdy beds and springy mattresses* *”We have enough bed linen, do we? I would purchase some more, but it may not be needed.”*

Leo: *continues flailing his limbs up at her, not wanting to be pinned down*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.