Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods then sighs at Cael* Behave, Cael. We do not want you to harm your sister. ~Just be careful, Seph. I highly doubt the child would enjoy being kicked by your big feet.~ *faintly smirks*

Cael: *Frowns as she’s scolded and slowly backs away from the blocks* Sowwy…

Seres: ~I will father. I will at the very least make certain not to dishonor you. But I would like to make a name for myself and not just live in your shadow..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I won’t kick him. Don’t be crazy.”* *sets Chimera down on the floor next to his table and picks up his work again* *”Yes Seres, don’t try and ride off the ridiculous I received.”*

Iris: *quickly reaches over to pat her on the head* You can play. Just don’t throw the blocks, OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh wells, I’m going to take my time responding on these unless I see a sign of you being online.

Jenna: *broadly grins in amusement* ~Oh, so you are not going to deny that you have big feet.~ *softly chuckles* ~And I know you wouldn’t kick him intentially. I meant be careful so that you don’t accidently kick him. I don’t want you forgetting that your son is on the floor.~

Seres: ~I don’t need to try, father. I’m already known by everyone that I’ve met so far as just “Sephiroth’s daughter”… They hardly care to hear my name. They just care that I’m your daughter. I’d rather be known by my own name.~

Cael: *looks up at Iris, still a bit scared and softly speaks* Ok? *slowly crawls back over to the blocks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I already said I wouldn’t kick him. He’s not even near my feet. I would have put him on the lounge, but I do not want him to fall off.”* *sighs* *”If you do not want to be known as my daughter, then don’t tell them who you are.”*

Iris: *begins carefully stacking the blocks to show Cael how it’s done* See?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to smirk, still amused at the fact that she’s gotten away with insulting Sephy. Seph would most likely be able to feel her humor and the reasons for it as she speaks to him* ~Alright, I trust you. I’m just trying to be a good mother and actually be concerned about the child.~ *shakes her head as she watches Iris. Then, she moves over to the other cribs and gently sets the two boys onto the floor* Go have fun with your sister.

Cael: *grins as she watches Iris set up the books then quickly tottles over and tears down the “building”* Fun!

Seres: ~As if that would work, Father. You know that the wedding was televised and most of the world got to see me. And there’s been several photographers that have appeared from time to time around here. Then there’s the fact that I have bangs like yours and silver hair like yours. I don’t think there’s a single person on this planet who doesn’t know I’m your daughter.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Seres, just don’t mention that you are my daughter and just beat them all up. Or, learn how to make illusions and alter the way you look to them.”* *frowns at Jenna’s amusement, not finding it funny* *”You are a good mother.”* *glances down at Chimera and slowly picks him up, moving him to the couch in the room anyway*

Iris: *grins at Cael and begins to stack the blocks up again* Kether likes to do this too for some reason.

Orion: *immediately moves towards Cael, wanting to rumble with her now. He stands up on his feet and pushes her in the shoulder, trying to get her to fall over*

Leo: *glances up at Jenna and raises his arms up, having wanted to stay with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she notices Leo then sighs and gently picks him up* What’s wrong, little one? *she gently pats his head* You don’t want to play? ~Thank you for the compliment, Seph. So, does this mean that I can get away with saying you have big feet from now on?~ *softly chuckles again*

Cael: *yelps as Orion pushes her over and tries to shove him back* No!

Seres: ~I’m not that good with illusions, Father. At best, they just flicker in and out… I’m most definitely no where in Desiree’s league when it comes to illusions and deceptions.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *flattens the spikes against his backand points down to Orion* No…

Sephiroth: *snorts* *”Again, I do not have big feet. I do not know where you are getting this information from.”* *grunts in annoyance and continues working* *”I’ve no idea what you can do then, Seres. Just prove to them you’re more than my shadow.”*

Orion: *stumbles back, falling down on his back. He makes a whimpering sound and gets to his feet again, moving in so he can shove her again*

Iris: *sighs* Hey! *grabs Orion and sets him on the floor away from Cael* Don’t fight, you’ll hurt each other…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Question: Where’s the first time he said it? I don’t see him mentioning it before for him to say “Again”… Of course, he could have thought he said it when he did not say it..

Jenna: *softly chuckles and allows herself a small grin* ~Maybe it’s the size of your shoes that gave me that idea.~ *frowns at Leo and gently pats the top of his head* Oh, your brother isn’t being that naughty. He hasn’t even hurt you once, now has he, hm?

Cael: *grabs one of the blocks and throws them at Orion* Mean!

Seres: ~I most definitely intend to do that, Father. I’ve been practicing by fighting with Cloud and I’ve beaten him up several times. I think I have a good chance of getting others to notice me as myself and not your daughter… I hope.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah, last page, I had typed it in then took it out… geh.

Leo: *slowly nods his head, then wiggles his legs, kicking them out at Orion* Nn…

Orion: *growls and picks up some blocks to throw back at Cael*

Iris: *yelps and picks up Orion* Stop it now! Stop being bad!

Sephiroth: *”My feet are the appropriate length for my height.”* *smirks at Seres* *”Just about anybody can beat up that spike-headed dolt. You can fight me later today if you really want to.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles and shakes her head at Leo* You’re being silly. *she sets him down next to Orion* There, go play with your brother. *moves to intercept some of the books* And you two- *ponts to Cael and Orion* behave. Understand? ~You still have large feet. I never said that they were unporportional, just large.~

Cael: *yelps as one of the blocks hits her then begins to cry*

Seres: ~Cloud did beat you, Father… Multiple times.~ *Broadly grins* ~You really mean it, Father? You’re not going to hold back, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you do not want me to hold back, I will not. I will try my best not to kill you.”* *scowls at Jenna’s comment* *”Then you may as well say I am tall, too.”*

Orion: *sits down on his butt and grins at Cael, proud that he won and made her upset*

Iris: *loudly sighs and moves over to hug and comfort Cael, glaring back at Orion* You’re a horrible meanie.

Leo: *makes a loud noise of protest and backs away from Orion as he is set down on the floor* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s statements* ~First of all, you being tall would have had nothing to do with your feet possibly making contact with a boy who you were planning on putting on the floor and kicking him. Therefore, there would have been no point in me mentioning it. Second, you’re only a bit taller than the average males. I’ve seen several men who are much taller than just 6 feet.~ *moves over to Orion and picks him up* You are being rather mean toward your sibblings. Stop it.

Seres: *snorts at Seph’s suggestion* ~I’m more than good enough not to be killed by you.~ *Grins* ~I’ll just try to make certain I don’t kill you.~

Cael: *reaches over to hug onto Iris and continues to cry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You wouldn’t even make a scratch on my face, Seres. You’re not even a soldier recruit yet, what makes you think you can defeat the greatest general there ever was?”*

Orion: *flattens his spines against his back and tries to bite Jenna’s wrist* Rrrr…

Iris: *picks up Cael and carries her to the corner, cuddling her and patting her back* It’s alright, little sister.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~You’ve been teaching me to fight since I was old enough to walk, Father. Are you saying that you don’t have faith in your abilities to teach others?~

Jenna: *hisses in pain* That’s it.. *looks down at Iris* Look after the other two, girl. I’ll be back soon. *She heads off to Seph’s office. She keeps a firm grip on Orion, not caring about the biting for now. Once she reaches Seph’s office, she sets Orion down on his desk* Your son is being a horrid brat.

Cael: *grins at Iris’ affection and hugs her even tighter* Tank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: You’re welcome. *kisses her forehead and cuddles her* Is Cael alright now? Mother took Orion away.

Orion: *takes the opportunity to knock over Sephy’s pen holder cup as he is placed on the desk, sending pens all over the floor*

Sephiroth: *scowls in annoyance* Yes, I can see that… go get one of those enclosed play pens. Sit him in that for ten minutes until he calms down. *”I’m not saying that I do not have faith in my ability to teach others. I am just saying that your fighting skills would be below mine. You can’t honestly expect to be the best already.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Cael: *Grins up at Iris and nods at her* Yes, all righ!

Jenna: I had hoped that you, as an authority figure here, could deal with it and not just suggest putting him in a play pen. *shakes her head at Sephy-wephy* He is your son, afterall.

Seres: ~But Desiree was able to beat you up by the time she was my age…~ *sighs* ~Fine, I’ll just see how good I am in comparison to you and not expect to beat you..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Very well, I’ll deal with him. *picks up Orion and carries him out of the room, headding outside* *”You’ll do well, there’s no denying that. But don’t be overconfident.”*

Iris: *pats her head* Very good. *carries her back to the blocks and sets her down again* Sit next to Leo. But no throwing more blocks, alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you, Seph. *She walks over to Chimera and picks him up. She strokes his head for a bit then walks back to the nursery. Once back inside, she sets Chimera down on the floor do that the infant can sleep more* Those two didn’t give you any problems, Iris? If they did, please tell me.

Cael: *nods at Iris* No throw. *grins, happily accepting the affection* More. *giggles*

Seres: ~But isn’t it just as bad to underestimate your own abilities, Father? How should I think of myself then?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *slowly shakes her head* Cael and Leo are good children. *pats them both on the head* If they play quietly together, you can probably leave them like this for the rest of the afternoon.

Sephiroth: *”Think of yourself exactly as you are. Be confident, but not so much so that you think you can defeat everything. You are good, yes, but do not get overconfident and try to take on somebody that could beat you to pulp.”* *sets Orion down on the ground and glares down at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins and nods at Iris* I’m glad you feel confident in looking after them. *sits down on the floor then gently picks up Chimera up one last time and sets him down in her lap. She looks over at Leo and waves him over* Would you like to see your new brother, boy?

Chimera: *mrrs as he’s moved, having just become comfortable. He mews up at Jenna but quickly makes himself comfortable once more and settles down in her lap*

Cael: *Grins up at Iris* Good. *moves closer to hug Iris once more*

Seres: *nods* Alright, father. But I don’t think there’s a single full-blooded human alive that can match my skills.. At least I’ve seen nothing that would make me think so.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *frowns at the word ‘brother’ and very quickly shakes his head, remaining where he is*

Iris: *giggles* You’re rather affectionate, aren’t you. *grins up at Jenna* She likes me too.

Sephiroth: *”Then again, you’re not a full-blooded human, now are you? See how far you go. But be aware that there are others stronger than you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Leo* It’s alright, boy. This brother is not old enough to bother you. Come here and look. *waves her hand at him in a beaconing manner then looks at Iris* I’m glad to hear that you get along with your younger siblings.

Cael: Hungry. *looks up at Iris and tugs on her sleeve*

Seres: ~Ok, so there’s you who is stronger than me. I don’t know much of anyone else on this planet who could be stronger.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *quietly toddles over to Jenna, peering at Chimera with curiousity. He reaches out to lightly poke his arm and glances up at Jenna* Cat?

Iris: Mom, what should I feed them? They have teeth, but I don’t want to feed them anything they shouldn’t have.

Sephiroth: *”Who knows, Seres. We all have weak and strong points.”* *carries a very annoyed Orion inside, then walks up the stairs and places him on the floor in the nursery* This one should be put to rest on his own. He’s mostly upset at the overcrowding in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Leo* No, not cat. Brother. His name is Chimera. *pats the boys back then reaches over to gently take Leo’s hand and show him how to pet it as well. Then, she looks over at Iris* I don’t know. I think I’ve herad your Father mention feeding younger ones steamed vegitables. *Shrugs* Maybe you should ask him.

Cael: *continues to tug on Iris’s sleeve* Food.

Seres: ~I suppose that makes sense, Father. I still plan on making my weak points as minimal as possible.~ *yawns* ~I think I’m going to take a short nap.~

Jenna: *looks up at Sephy comes into the room* I see.. How did you determine that?

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.