Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *slowly nods her head* I will. *smiles and settles in the covers, slowly drifting off to sleep*

Iris: *”It’s just wrestling and limb flailing at the moment. They’re not biting each other…. yet.”*

Zack: I don’t like cheese, I think it stinks too. But Mei eats it. And Sephiroth always has some in the fridge, so why not? *moves over to the table and places the mashed potatoes in Meirnden’s bowl*

Meirnden: *makes a happy squealing noise as Seres hands her the cheese and stuffs two pieces in her mouth, then flings another piece across the room, loudly giggling in amusement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Watches over Holly as she falls asleep then yawns and shuffles around a bit before going to sleep himself*

Seres: I suppose. *smirks a bit* Of course I bet the cheese is why father always has somewhat stinky breath. *grins then frowns at Mei* Your daughter really need to learn how to speak and how to behave… Why isn’t she even giving and effort to use words yet?

Jenna: *pats Chimera’s back once she’s done feeding him* ~Well, keep an eye on them. I’ll be there in a bit. I just need to zip back up my clothing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *”Alright, mother. Be quick, because one of them smells really bad.”*

Zack: Oh, she can talk. She can say ‘mama’ and ‘da’. She’ll string more words together soon enough. As for her behaviour, eh, she’s just a baby. She’ll grow out of it. I wouldn’t be too critical of her development, most babies develop in their own time. She’s not brain damaged or slow. She’s just a regular human baby.

Meirnden: *makes happy squealing sounds as she mushes her hands in the mashed potatoes and picks some up, licking it off her hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *cocks her right eyebrow as she watches Mei then looks over at Zack. She shakes her head for a moment then sighs* I suppose if you think that behavior is normal, then you probably know best. Afterall, I’ve only babysat my own siblings. Though that was more than enough to convince me that I don’t want children of my own. *sticks her toungue out then smirks* Oh, Dimitri would like to thank you for helping him step out of the closet.

Jenna: *finishes up with Chimera and her clothing. She gently picks up the newborn and carries him into the nursery. As soon as she enters the nursery, she screws up her face and snorts* Well, you’re definitely right about the smell. *she tries to hand Chimera down to Iris* Please hold onto him for a bit. ~Seph, the triplets need changing. Can you assist me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? Oh, right… *shrugs* It’s OK. Must be awkward though. Especially with so many siblings who like to tease.

Iris: *holds Chimera and slowly nods* I can help. What do I do with him? *glances around, looking for a free cot to put him in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *broadly smirks at Zack* Yes, Azul most definitely seemed to like the news a lot. *stretches and yawns* So, what all is involved with figuring out my blood type? Does it hurt?

Jenna: For now, just hold onto your brother. Make certain his head doesn’t get too tossed about and that he stays comfortable and he’ll be fine. *moves over to the nearest triplet, one of the males, and picks him up* Time to change your diaper… *deeply sighs at the thoguht* ~Seph, did you hear me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Phh, heck no. All I need to do is take a small sample of your blood and fly it off to the pathology in Mideel. Then all I need to do is call them or have them call me back with the results. Apart from the pin prick you get in the arm from the syringe, it doesn’t hurt at all. Once the needle is in the vein, I can bleed quite a lot out of you and all you’ll feel is mild discomfort.

Sephiroth: *”Yes, I heard you. I will be up there shortly.”*

Iris: *cradles Chimera in her arms and smiles at him* He’s cute, mother. How big do you think he’s going to grow?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Iris and shakes her head* I can’t say. He may be as tall as your father. He may become as tall as my hybrid form. He may get even taller. I can’t say for certain until he actually grows. *returns her attention to the task of changing diapers and frowns at the scent* I really hate this part. *carries the dirty diaper into the trash before putting a clean diaper on the infant* ~Thank you, Seph.~

Cael: *shuffles over to the edge of her crib and sits upright to look at Iris* Hi.

Seres: *nods and sighs* I suppose that doesn’t sound that bad. But how long does the lab work take? I don’t want to wait around too long for the results. I’m supposed to be going to the academy in a week..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That is fine.”* *moves into the room, frowning at the scent in the room as he enters* Hmph, open a window… *picks up the other male infant and carries him over to the changing table, then begins the process of changing the male’s diaper, scowling slightly, clearly showing his dislike to the chore*

Iris: I hope he grows really big. *grins at Cael and moves over to her* Hello there.

Zack: It usually takes the pathology about 48 hours to get the results of bloodwork. I’ll get some from you before I fly off again and pick up Holly’s medication, how does that sound?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at Iris* You heard your father. Can you open up a window to bring in some fresh air, girl? *sighs as she finally finishes putting on the clean diaper* I hope these three are trained to use the tiolets soon. I don’t want to change four diapers for a long period of time.. *snorts to get the smell out of her nostrils*

Cael: *grins at Iris* Hi. *she clearly doesn’t know many words yet and isn’t that much of a conversationalist*

Chimera: *releases a large yawn then tries to readh up to lick Iris’s face*

Seres: I suppose that sounds acceptable.. As long as that is not days from now. *shakes her head* I really don’t want to be held back for something silly like my blood type.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They will learn soon, hopefully. I do not like it either. *discards the old diaper and picks the male up, carrying him back to his crib*

Iris: *giggles as her face is licked* Sure thing, mother. *sets Chimera down in Cael’s crib beside her, then pats her head* Look after him, OK? *moves over to the windows and opens them up all the way, letting the warm air in from outside*

Zack: I’m going there tomorrow morning. I’ll wake you up before I leave and get it then. *glances down at Meirnden, who is now smushing bits of mashed potatoes in her hair, and loudly sighs* I think this one needs a bath now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I couldn’t agree more with you, Seph. *pats the head of the male that she was tending to then sets him down in the same crib* We also need to graduate these children to beds.. They’re starting to get too big for the cribs. And most definitely too big to have two in one crib at the same time.

Cael: *looks down at Chimera and coos at him. She soon tries tugging on his ears, curious as to what they are*

Chimera: *loudly mewls in pain as his hears are tugged*

Seres: *nods* That’s agreeable. Thank you for your assistance, brother. But I swear that if you call me a murderer because I’m joining the army, I’ll castrate you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* We’re running out of rooms in the house… *scowls and moves over to Chimera as he hears the mewling, then frowns at Cael* Bad. *picks up Chimera to calm him down, also reaching down to pat Cael on the head* You shouldn’t pull on his ears. It hurts him. *frowns in thought and glances out into the hallway* I’ll move the training area downstairs. It’s more than big enough to accomadate three children’s beds. Unless you would rather move them into one of the empty rooms downstairs. That guest bedroom I kept you in while you were sick is free.

Zack: *grins nervously* I’m not going to call you a murderer. I’m too much of a coward to do that. Besides, I like my life, and being able to breed. I’ll let you do what you like… *carries Meirnden with him out of the kitchen and into the bathroom so he can bathe her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* Well, either we can commission houses for the older children to be built around the area so that they’d feel more independent.. Or kick Zack and Dimitri out.. Zack already has somplace he can go back to. And Dimitri lived on his own for a time. *looks up at Sephy* And Seres is leaving, so we can use her room now as well. *Shrugs* Or we can leave things as they are. Anyway, I think it’ll be best to room the younger children downstairs so that they don’t accidently fall down the stairs.

Cael: *whimpers as she’s scolded* Bad… *frowns and lowers her head*

Chimera: *mewls for a bit longer as he’s picked up, but he soon figures out that he is safe. So, he curls up within Seph’s arms and tries to relax once more*

Seres: *snorts at Zack’s reaction* ~Father, Zack things that those in the military are all murderers.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Seres is only going to spend some time in the military. She is not moving out just yet. But yes, I’ll clear a room out downstairs to house the triplets. They will really enjoy the freedom of being able to walk around the whole floor on their own.

Iris: *quickly reaches over to pat Cael’s back* Only a little. Not much.

Sephiroth: *”Tell Zakc he’s a spineless wimp. The principles of war are the same as the principles of survival. Kill or be killed.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at Seph’s statement then crosses her arms and turns to face him* Seph, do you really believe what you just said? Would you, if you had had a home to go home to, returned after joining up with the military? How many of the men that you trained with or trained yourself ran back home, hm?

Cael: *Grins then leans toward Iris. She attempts to grab Iris’s hand so that she can examine it*

Seres: ~You tell him, Father. I already left the room and he’s too dense to listen to such logic from me.~ *Yawns* ~I’m going to rest for a bit, Father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: She’s not moving out permanently. Unless she states that she is leaving, I do not think we should be giving away her sleeping quarters. Ask her if you want to, but I do not think she would be too thrilled by the idea. *glances out the window* *”Seres, do you want your room kept for yourself once you have moved into the military training complex?”*

Iris: *grins at Cael and allows her hand to be grabbed* Just don’t bite, OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh wells, hope that you’re just sleeping and that there’s nothing larger that has occurred.

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph’s assumptions and sighs* I highly doubt that she’s the type to come running back home like Dimitri…

Seres: ~Huh?~ *frowns and looks around her room thinking* ~How long does it usually take to finish up training and everything else…? If I’m going to be gone for quite some time and you guys need the room, I suppose it’s ok to use it. I know Iris really likes my room for some reason..~

Cael: *grins at Iris and continues to hold onto her hand. She studies the hand for a few moments, then slowly lets go of it.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps, but it is always considerate to ask. *pauses* Seres says we can use it. *”I was in soldier training for near four years. But I went as a 13 year old new juvenile recruit and knew next to nothing. You know quite a bit, your training will take less time.”*

Iris: *reaches into the crib and picks Cael up* Do you want to play?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay, went to get food.

Jenna: *shrugs at Seph’s statement* I was just stating that logicaly, she’s probably ready to leave us. *glances over at Seph* Thank you for your help. If you need to return to your work, go ahead. I can handle things from this point on.

Seres: ~I see. Thank you for the information father. I hope that you’re right and it won’t take that long.~

Cael: *grins up at Iris and hugs her* Play!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It shouldn’t take long, no.”* *nods his head at Jenna and walks out of the room once again*

Iris: *sets Cael down on the floor, then grabs a box of blocks from the toybox in the corber, then sits down next to her with them* You can play with these if you like. Just don’t eat them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she watches Seph leave* ~You do realize that you still have Chimera with you, right? It’s alright if you want to watch over him for a bit. I just don’t want him getting in the way of your work.~ *turns her attention to Iris and faintly grins at her* You’re good with young children, aren’t you?

Cael: *grins as she sees the blooks and quickly tottles over to them. She picks up a couple of blocks and begins banging them against each other and the floor*

Seres: ~I’m glad to hear that you think it won’t take long.~ *smirks* ~Do you think I have a chance of becoming even better than you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s fine, I can handle one or two at a time.”* *Sephy’s amusement would probably be detectable through the telepathic link to Seres* *”Not a chance.”*

Iris: *grins* I just like to help, mother. Cael isn’t too much trouble to handle.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~As long as you’re certain, I’ll trust you. Just call me if you want me to take him off your hands. Though he’s just as likely to sleep on your paperwork for hours on hours.~ *grins slightly at the thought then nods at Iris* Well, I’m glad that you like helping me. I really appreciate it, girl.

Cael: *grins then throws one of the blocks at Iris* Play!

Seres: ~Why not? I’m just as strong as you, if not stronger and I have Mother’s potential at magic. At least I think I have the same potential as hers… She keeps on claiming that she holds back…~

Chimera: *purrs as he rests in Seph’s arms. He nuzzles his nose against Sephy’s chest in order to get more warmth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m actually going to set him down under the table.”* *frowns at Seres* *”Maybe you will get stronger, that is yet to be determined I suppose. Try your best.”* *purrs back at Chimera and carries him down to the office area*

Iris: *grins at Jenna* Thank you, mother. *yelps as the block hits her in the shoulder and frowns at Cael* No… don’t throw them. It hurts.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.