Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Glad you like it, despite the fact it’s covered in blood and dirt now. I’ll be inside if you need me. *heads back inside the house to look after Holly*

Iris: *frowns slightly as she is nudged ahead, but does not say anything*

Sephiroth: *”I understand that, but it can be difficult mentioning something when I know I am going to get you very angry with the information. There are also some things that are best left to me alone.”*

Aeris: *”A pig and a lamb? Where did he get those from?”* *gets to her feet and moves off the rock she was sunning herself on, heading towards the house, speeding up as she sees Xelong up ahead* *”Something smells very nice.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *grins at Zack as he leaves* ~I’m a carnivore. I eat this sort of stuff all the time, Zack. Don’t worry about it.~ *chuckles and licks his snout before moving to tear into the lamb. He looks up at Aeris as she nears* ~Zack bought it for me. You may have some, Squeak.~

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* ~You still do not get that holding things back like that only cause problems..~ *sighs and shakes her head* ~I just prefer when you are fully open rather than when you drive me nuts by holding back.~ *nudges Iris again* The girl wants to ask you something, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Thank you.”* *grins and bites at the back legs of the lamb, chewing through them in almost no time at all. She wags her tail and chews into the stomach of the lamb, licking her lips* *”Now this is what I call food. It’s pre killed, it tastes nice. And…”* *immediately jerks her head up to spit out the cloves of whole raw garlic and lemon that were stuffed into the stomach of the lamb by the butcher who sold the carcass to Zack* *”Yuck!!”*

Sephiroth: *”Well I do not have any personal issues at this time, but I will mention them if they come up.”* *tilts his head at Iris* What do you want to ask me?

Iris: Um… *backs up and bumps up against Jenna’s legs* I was just wondering if you could, um… buy a lamb brisket. I want to make soup…

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her* I am busy at this time, but yes. I will obtain one. *turns around in his chair and resumes working*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *chuckles at Aeris’s reaction and shakes his head* ~You’re such a funny creature, Squeak. There’s nothing wrong with those foods.~ *he reaches over to take both the garlic and lemon before quickly swallowing them down* ~The more food, the better.~

Jenna: ~Yes, I know there’s nothing you’re holding back at the moment. I was just speaking in general terms..~ *Shakes her head* ~It’s less than important at the time being.~ *she pats Iris’s head once she finishes asking her question* See, was that so hard?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”You’re going to get sick. I spent entire months eating nothing but vegetables and mushrooms and I made myself throw up multiple times.”* *scratches at the lamb’s stomach and twitches* *”It’s been stuffed full of breadcrumbs and seasoning… yuck. The person that sold it to Zack probably thought he was going to bake it. The pig’s stomach will probably contain the same thing.”*

Iris: *mumbles* No, it wasn’t… *tries to move past Jenna and leave the room now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *chuckles at Aeris’s statements* ~Yes, eating only vegitables doesn’t do it for me. But I can stomach a few. Maybe I’m just a superior build from you, Squeak.~ *gives her a haughty smirk then continues to tear through the flesh*

Jenna: *shakes her head at Iris* ~She’s acting as if she’s afraid of you, Seph…~ *Still, she moves to follow the girl* So, you’re going to help me out with the little ones, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *flicks her tongue out at him* *”I really don’t think so. Other males my age and older have iridescent coloured scales that shine and shimmer in the sun. Yours are coloured, but they do not shimmer.”*

Iris: *quickly nods* I’ll help you, mother. I want to help, it’s going to make your job a lot easier.

Sephiroth: *”She has no reason to be afraid.”* *glances back at Seres* How are you finding that paperwork? Is it too difficult for your liking?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *hisses and shuffles his wings* ~What are you talking about? I have perfectly healthy scales than shine as well as any other male’s.~ *snorts* ~Your scales are dull as dirt though.~

Jenna: ~I’m only informing you of what I’m observing. I don’t know why she’s behaving this way.~ *Shakes her head then pats the top of Iris’s head* Yes, it will help your mother out immensely. *leads Iris into her bedroom and walks over to Chimera’s crib to check on him*

Chimera: *is still curled up in the crib, sleeping*

Seres: *blinks, being snapped out of her thoughts and looks up at Seph, shaking her head* No, not really. They’re just boring. *Frowns* Though do they really need to know where I was schooled and things like that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I’m a female, my scales are not supposed to shimmer. But some of the older males from mother shimmer like a body of diamonds when they fly overhead. You do not shimmer and you are not iridescent. You have a dull shine because you are still a child. Don’t take offense, it’s only a statement.”* *moves over to chew on the ankle/hocks of the pig and curls the edges of her lips in a toothy grin at him*

Iris: *follows Jenna and peeks into Chimera’s crib* He sleeps a lot… I haven’t seen him awake yet. I don’t even know what colour his eyes are. *looks up at Jenna* Are you going to wake him up and feed him?

Sephiroth: *grunts* They ask questions like that because of class seperation. If you have rich parents and you’re a snobbish brat, you would have been sent to a very expensive school. Just write ‘home schooled’ and leave it at that. I taught you most of what you know, so it is not a lie. *tidies up the papers and begins faxing some finished ones back to the offices in Junon* *”She’s afraid of everything. I bet if you got angry with her, she would be afraid of you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *snorts once more at Aeris* ~I still have more irredecent scales than you do.~ *he shuffles over to lamb to pick at it some, done with the pig for now* ~I’m also bigger, stronger, and more intelligent.~

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, I’m not going to wake him until he is ready to be woken. It will not do to have him get grumpy. *rubs the child’s back and sighs* He’ll probably wake up soon enough though. He hasn’t eaten for quite a bit of time. *faintly frowns at Seph’s statements* ~You know I’ve gotten angry at her in the past and yet she’s still not that scared of me. I even forbade her from leaving the premises of the house, remember?~

Seres: *nods at Seph’s suggestion* I’ll do that father. It’s just they are asking so many tedious questions. It’s not going to be this boring once I get in, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”My, you’re modest, aren’t you.”* *smiles and chews into the remains of the pig, seeming to like it more*

Sephiroth: *”Yes, I recall. I’ve no idea why she is afraid of me. I’ve done nothing to make her feel that way.”* *tidies up his desk completely and sighs, glancing back at Seres once again* They may give you a few tests to work out your intelligence level, but no, I do not think it will be boring when you get in. Most of it is physical exercise and training. They will also probably teach you how to load weapons, and hand to hand combat. I have taught you some of that, but not about firing weapons. I do not like them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I am more than modest enough for what I am. And Zack always reminds me how good I am and how I’m strong and powerful. So, why shouldn’t I act on the fact that I am strong and powerful?~ *playfully nips at her*

Jenna: ~I don’t know either, but I am not going to pry. That is something that you two should settle without me getting involved. I don’t want her shying away from me.~ *looks down at Iris and pats the top of her head* Want to go check on the triplets really quickly?

Seres: *tilts her head* Why don’t you like firearms, Father? Mother has never had a problem with them. I’ve seen her use guns and various other forms of weapons… In fact, I can’t tell what weapon is her favorite.. *frowns in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes her head at him* *”Zack loves you. To him, you’re the best dragon ever. Of course he would tell you that stuff.”* *chews on the ribs of the pig and smacks her lips*

Sephiroth: *”I’ll speak with her about it another time. Not now however, as she is busy with you, and I am busy with my own work here.”* I do not like firearms because I think they are cheating. A good battle is fought with fists or swords. A gun takes no skill to fire, and you can kill people from many yards away with them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *snorts at Aeris* ~Zack thinks I’m the best because that’s what I am. I will not disappoint him ever.~ *backs away from the carcasses, finally done with eating and begins licking himself clean* ~Anyway, you still have a lot to learn about being a dragon and hunting, Squeak.~

Jenna: ~Yes, I know that. I was only saying that I am not going to pry her for information on why she is scared of you. All I know is that she thought you’d get angry if she impied that your cooking was bland.~ *sighs as she notices that Chimera is stirring and waves Iris over* Here, girl, you want to see him while he’s awake?

Chimera: *stretches and yawns, then chirps up at Jenna*

Seres: That’s strange… Mother makes it sound like it takes a lot of skill to fire the guns she uses correctly. She says that holding it incorrectly could shatter your wrist bones and things like that. One of you must be wrong. *shakes her head, confused*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks up at him and flicks her tail* *”I know how to hunt. Really well, thank you.”* *flicks out her tongue at him* *”About the only thing I need to learn now is how to fly.”* *flaps her growing wings and smirks* *”I’ll learn to fly before you will. Females grow faster.”*

Sephiroth: *”My cooking is not bland.”* *grunts at Seres* If you want to learn how to fire a gun, I will bring one home early next week so you can try it out. I will teach you how to load, clean and fire it. Just don’t shoot any family members. Your mother must be talking about the recoil which comes from bigger guns.

Iris: *Peers through the bars of the cot and smiles at Chimera* Hello there, little kitten. *grins* He’s cute.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *snorts* ~I’m still older than you, so that doesn’t mean you’ll mature faster than I will.~ *nips at her once more* ~And I’ll always be bigger than you.~

Jenna: ~According to most of the children, your cooking is bland. I can’t comment for myself, but that’s what I’ve heard.~ *sighs at Iris* He is not a kitten, girl. He is your brother. Would you like for me to call you a little dragon because of your eyes?

Seres: Maybe, but she made it sound that if you held the gun wrong, it could shatter you bones. I don’t know. She never actually demonstrated it to me, just spoke about it. *sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves away from him, not wanting to get bitten* *”Females get bigger than males. And my dragon mother is huge. You’re almost as big as your mother and father as it is.”*

Sephiroth: Ah, perhaps… I will show you how to do it properly. *”My cooking is not bland. They eat it and they do not complain. I make sauces and they eat those too. Nobody has actually told me that my cooking is bland..”*

Iris: No, because I’m not a dragon. But he’s not a chimera either and you call him that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *snorts at Aeris* ~Feh, that doesn’t mean anything at all. You might not get even half as big as her. Zack has read the history of dragons to me and told me that not all of her decendents were as capable as her. And that the further generations just adapted to their surroundings. Anyway, you don’t know who your father is. Maybe you have inferior genes there.~ *grins at the thought*

Jenna: ~Well, Iris just told me today that your cooking is bland. Do you want me to call her a liar?~ *shakes her head at Iris* A chimera is just a coglomeration of several animals into one creature. Therefore, by that definition, he is a chimera. Anyway, that’s his name, not a designation.

Seres: *frowns in thought and looks up at Seph* Mother also has mentioned that doing side-ways sweeps with guns is a hard manuevor. Do you know what she means?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *snorts, a tiny amount of smoke curling from her nostrils* *”I am still of the alpha dragon. Your father wasn’t even a dragon to begin with.”*

Iris: I think it’s mean to name him what he is. Why don’t you give him a name like Adam, or Charles?

Sephiroth: Sideways sweeps? *raises an eyebrow* I am not entirely sure what that means…. I couldn’t tell you. *grunts slightly and closes his eyes, using his neural implants to look it up* Ah, yes. She more than likely means a leaping manoeuvre which involves shooting while on your side in the air. It is not a common move because it leaves you very vulnerable to attack. *”I don’t mean to call her a liar. I just disagree with her opinion. There’s nothing wrong with my food. Do all the children feel this way?”* *grunts at Seres* What do you think of my cooking?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Actually, it is referring to holding the gun on its side and using the recoil from the shot prior to move your hand more to the side and thus make a smooth continuous sweep. It’s shown in MGS3 by EVA…

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EVA_%28Metal_Gear%29#EVA
    “Her weapon of choice (as seen pictured), is the Chinese Type 17 version of the C96 Mauser (The “Broom Handle”). When she uses it she is seen using the “bandit shooting” technique which is the first hint behind her background. This technique involves holding the handgun sideways and shooting multiple targets from one side to the other in a continuous sweep; the recoil from each gunshot guides the user’s aim to the next target, this is a Chinese technique according to Sigint.”

Xelong: *hisses at Aeris* ~And you’re really just a weak Centra girl who was transplanted into the body of a dragon.~ *snorts* ~And my father was in the form of a dragon and thus geneticly a dragon at the time.~

Jenna: Well, that’s the name that we choose, girl. Anyway, on Seph’s planet, there is no Greek culture to create a Chimera myth. *crosses her arms* He’s still not a kitten. ~I don’t know about all the children, I know I’ve heard others complain about your cooking being boring though.~

Seres: No, I don’t think that’s what mother was talking about.. *shakes her head and looks up at the ceiling before hearing Seph’s question and staring at him* Your cooking…? *gives him an innocent smile* Why do you want to know about your cooking now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah right… shows you what happens when I have a character that knows more than I would…

Aeris: *glares at him for a moment, wondering why he’s so intent on trying to make himself sound better than her and put her down. She raises her wings up as the dragon inside her tries to tell her to attack him, but she shakes her head and folds the wings up again, overriding her senses. Instead, she just yawns at him and shrugs* *”Thank you for inviting me to share in the lovely meal Zack brought home for you. I will go back to my sun rock now.”* *turns to move away, heading back towards the bushes she crawled out of before*

Iris: Kitten is a nicer name than a chimera…

Sephiroth: *”I don’t suppose it matters.”* *grunts at Seres* I am just curious to know. Your mother has just told me that Iris finds my cooking boring. I am just after an honest answer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sorry about that. You can always ask me if you’re not certain on an answer to a question or wiki it..

Xelong: ~You’re welcome, Squeak.~ *chuckles at Aeris’s reaction, knowing quite well that he got her riled up. He sits there for a few minutes, just watching her then decides to stalk after her and try to pounce on her once she has her guard down*

Jenna: *snorts* Well, when you have children, Iris, you can name them whatever it is you want. As for Seph and I, we already decided that Chimera worked. Thus, that is his name. End of discussion on the matter. ~They eat what you cook for them. That should be good enough.~

Seres: *turns her head away and coughs, trying to get rid of her nervousness on insulting Seph then mumbles* Well, your food is a bit on the boring side. There’s not much flavor to it most of the time..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *makes a loud squealing sound in surprise as she is pounced on and immediately runs ahead, pivoting on her front paws to swing her body around to face him. Her wings flare out high above her head, the instincts of the dragon taking over as she moves into a very defensive position with her tail blade to one side, aimed at him. Aeris blinks for a moment and soon relaxes, swishing her tail in annoyance* *”Why do you keep picking on me so much?! I never do anything mean to you.”*

Iris: *sighs at Jenna and slowly nods her head, moving out of the bedroom to head into the nursery and check up on the triplets*

Sephiroth: *”Eating things because you have to is not very good.”* *slowly nods his head at Seres* I see. Would you prefer it if I stopped doing it altogether?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *gives Aeris a playful predatory grin and swishes his tail* ~Because, you deserve it.~ *gives her a haughty look then trots away. However, his true reasoning would be because he really likes her*

Seres: *quickly shakes her head* I didn’t mean your cooking is bad, Father… It’s just… Well, there’s much better that can be made. Such as what Tyler has made from time to time when he visits. But that doesn’t mean you should stop providing for us.

Jenna: ~You don’t need to tell me that, Seph. You know that I don’t touch your cooking.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *smirks and bounds towards him, nipping her sharp teeth at the tip of his tail*

Sephiroth: Hmm. No, I do not mind too much about your opinion. I just think that if you think you can do better, you probably should.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.