Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Maybe, maybe not. Humans from my planet are not easy to convince in matters of the supernatural. They are just as likely to think it’s all tricks and superstitions before something blaringly obvious smacks them in the face.~ *shakes her head* ~Anyway, there’s all the full-blooded aliens on that other version of you and me’s space ship.~

Alexander: *sighs and slowly nods then looks up as he hears the plane, grinning* Zack must be back with Holly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You know, I forgot all about those aliens. I wonder how the humans from will react to them. Hopefully they will be occupied with them for a long time before they become interested in the psychic offspring of the male alien.”* *nods at Alexander* It would seem that way. If you want to go outside and help them, I’m sure they would appreciate it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *Grins then nods at Seph’s suggestion* I think I will. *hugs Seph’s side* I’ll be back later, Father. *he rushes off to find where Zack landed. Meanwhile, he contacts Jenova* ~Hey, Jen! Want to help me out? Zack’s back.~

Jenna: *slowly nods* Hopefully. Or we can give them one of the duplicates of you to experiment on. I think that one with the red eyes is still roaming around. *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I have no issues about handing over that stupid corrupt fool over to the scientists of your planet.”* *glances down at Chimera, then picks him up to examine his face more closely* *”Is this infant going to sleep all day?”*

Jenova: *”Help? Doing what?”*

Zack: *climbs out of the plane and moves around it to open the side door. He helps Holly to her feet, and begins leading her towards the house, supporting her steps all the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: ~Help me carry Holly’s stuff back inside the house, Jen. She’s home again.~ *Grins as he spots the plane and dashes to it* Hello, Holly! *blinks and stares up at her* You look different… What happened to your hair. *continues to stare at Holly’s head*

Chimera: *scrunches his eyes, distrubed by being picked up then slowly opens them and stares at Seph for a few moments before mewling at him, wanting more sleep*

Jenna: Well, he definitely inherited your genes on that matter, Seph. *broadly smirks* Anyway, why are you speaking with telepathy? There’s no more children but that little one around now. I’m certain a day old infant won’t care about what we’re saying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *reaches down to pat Alex on the head, grinning* It fell out. But it’s going to grow back. I’m going to cover it with hats for a few months until it does. *sets Meirnden down on the ground, who immediately clings to her leg and tries to stop her from walking any further forward*

Zack: *grins at Alex* Hey, buddy. You want to carry Holly’s luggage inside? I have two dead gourmet animals that I need to take inside and feed to Xelong.

Sephiroth: *purrs at Chimera and sets him back down in his lap, patting the top of his head* Ah yes, they have left. And the only thing the infant will care about is if I move. *lowers his head to lightly sniff him* He’s fine for now, so he can stay there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: Oh, that’s too bad. *examines her head for another moment before chuckling at Miernden* Your daughter missed you a lot, Holly. *grins at the little girl. He looks up at Zack as he asks Alex to take Holly’s stuff inside and nods* Yes, of course. I came out here to help you guys. Hopefully Jen will come as well. I asked her to help… *Frowns* But she’s still not that good at the concept of helping others.. *shakes his head then runs into the plane to grab Holly’s items*

Chimera: *shuffles about on Seph’s lap, trying to find a comfortable spot once more. Finally, he curls up and releases a large yawn. Soon afterwards, he is asleep once more, motionless for the most part with the exception of the occaccional sway of his tail*

Jenna: *Smirks* So, you admit that you are geneticly inclined to be a lazy bastard then? *faintly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *looks down at Meirnden* Yes, she seems to be rather clingy, doesn’t she… *smiles* And I thought she was just happy to see me.

Zack: Thanks, man. I’ll help you with the rest of the crap once I lead Holly inside. *helps her towards the house and inside, then begins leading her to their room*

Jenova: *slowly walks outside, wondering what all the fuss was about. She moves over to the plane and stares up at Holly, moving into the plane after Alex* Help? How do that?

Sephiroth: I am not going to admit anything of the sort. Though this child does not do anything for my defense of the argument, now does he. *pats Chimera’s back* Lazy offspring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *nods at Zack* Don’t worry about it. *he gathers several bags, testing to see how many he can carry. However, once Jenova comes, he grins at her and waves her over* Here, just take one of these- *hands over a bag to her* -and bring it inside the house. It’s really easy. *he waits for her to take the bag before carrying the other bags to the house*

Jenna: Yes, very lazy offspring of a very lazy father. *softly chuckles before reaching up to gently kiss Seph* One must wonder how someone as prone to doing nothing as you ever became a General.

Seres: *had recently walked past Seph’s office and is currently yelling out* Father! Your phone is ringing constantly and your fax machine is printing out so many papers that they’re on the floor!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *stares down at the bag she is given, baulking slightly at its weight* Fat… *follows Alex back to the house, dragging the bag along the ground, scuffing the underside of it*

Sephiroth: *purrs as he is kissed by Jenna, sighing in annoyance at Seres’ statement* Typical… something always occurs to make me be called away at an inopportune moment… *very gently picks up Chimera and hands him to Jenna* I will be back. *scowls and gets to his feet, moving out of the room to head into his office* *”Thank you, Seres.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: No, it’s not fat. It can be heavy or big, but bags cannot be fat. Fat is for living creatures like Zack himself. *broadly grins and snickers slightly. He finally reaches Zack’s room and sets the bags down*

Jenna: *deeply sighs as Seph is called away and looks down at Chimera. She pats his head then gently holds him before taking him up to her bedroom so that she can set him down in his crib* You’ve been out and about long enough, little one…

Seres: ~Don’t worry about it, Father. The noise was getting irritating, that’s all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: *drags the bag she was helping to carry, setting it down beside Alex’s bags* Helping over now?

Sephiroth: *begins tidying up the papers and scowls as he realizes that it is all work for him to do* *”I will be here for some time to come, Jen….”* *glares as he sits down and begins to organize all the papers, becoming quite annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *nods at Jenova* Yes, helping done. *he grins and reaches down to pat her head* You did good. Thank you.

Jenna: ~I understand, Seph. I’ll take care of the infant and the triplets while you’re busy. I may need help if the triplets all start acting up though..~ *deeply sighs at the tought of all the younger children crying at the same time* ~I’m only one person, afterall.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Jenova: You welcome. *grins slightly as her head is patted* Find more and help?

Sephiroth: *tidies up the papers and sighs in annoyance* *”If you need help, call for it. I am not far away.”* *grunts and sits down at his desk to finish tidying the papers* *”Seres, I am going to need you to come in here. Your forms for the army recruitment are here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *blinks then broadly grins, thinking that he is teaching Jenova how to be good* Yes, we can help elsewhere if you want. Why don’t you ask Holly. *points over to the woman* I’m certain she can think of something that you can help her with.

Jenna: ~I know that I can. It’s just I’d like to try taking care of them on my own first. You’ve had to deal with all the children on your own in the past. It’s only fair that I try taking care of them while you’re working.~ *strokes Chimera’s back* ~At least Kether has finally started to learn to be independent.~

Seres: ~Coming!~ *she jogs into the office, broadly grinning at Seph as she enters* Where are they? They’re not too long, are they?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flips through the papers and neatens them out, stapling up the corner before he hands them to Seres along with a black ballpoint pen* If you need a board to lean on, I will provide it for you. You will be filling them out for about half an hour. It just asks for basic answers such as bloodtype, height, weight, fitness level, existing health conditions and so forth. *shrugs and picks up another fiveteen pages worth of documentation, stapling it up* And this is for you to read through. Most of it is boring legal rubbish and I can explain the details in about five minutes if you want me to. *turns around in his chair and continues sorting through the rest of the mess of papers* *”Yes Jen, it is quite good that Kether is slowly becoming independant. Spend some time with the offspring if you feel you need to. I know Iris will really appreciate your prescence and offer to help out.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Sephiroth at first as he starts to explain the paperwork to her then stares up at him as he mentions “blood type”, clearly a bit concerned* Blood type..? But I thought that your blood type is unknown… So, how can I know mine? Mother has never mentioned her blood-type either. Does that mean I can’t get in if mine is unknown like yours?

Jenna: ~I may just do that, but right now we have infants that I need to watch over… Perhaps I’ll ask Iris to help me though.~ *nods to herself at the thought and begins searching for Iris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The only time your bloodtype would be important is if you get shot and you need a blood transfusion. Go to Zack and ask him to take some of your blood, he can probably find out for you. You can probably fill out the rest on your own knowledge. *finishes tidying up the papers and grunts* Stupid morons, why didn’t they tell me first… *”Infants are easy to watch over. Once they’re all fed and clean, all they do is sleep or poke at the world around them. You can keep them in one place with no trouble.”*

Zack: *returns outside to get the whole suckling pig and yearling lamb he brought home for Xelong* *”Hey Xel, where are ya, buddy? I brought you those treats I promised you. And Holly is home. She’s on my bed right now, she missed you.”*

Iris: *is busy outside picking vegetables from the garden, intending to turn them into soup*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Seph* I think I will ask Zack… But still, what if the Jenova cells in me make my bloodtype unreadable? *deeply frowns bug sits down. She grabs a book from Seph’s shelves, which happens to be one of his journals, and begins to fill out the forms, using the book as a support* ~Zack, I’m going to need you to help me. These people from the military want to know my blood-type.~

Jenna: ~Perhaps, but they can be a real handful when they start screaming. You know that as well as I do, Seph.~ *she continues to search for Iris then finally comes across her in the garden* Hello, girl. Do you mind giving me some assistance? I need someone else to help me watch over all the infants and tottlers..

Xelong: *was still sleeping in the living room and jerks his head up as he hears the word treats* ~I’m behind the couch in the family room, Zack.~ *licks his jaws* ~Where do you want me to go to eat? I’ll say hello to Holly soon. I’m hungry now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I’m outside with them. I’m not taking them inside because they’re starting to leak in their bags. They were alive when I bought them, now they’re not so alive. Come on, I’ll meet you by the door.”* *frowns as he receives Seres’ telepathic signal* *”I can find it out for you in a few hours when I’m not so busy. Or do you need it right away?”*

Iris: *quickly dusts the dirt off herself and grins up at Jenna, picking up her basket of picked vegetables* Just tell me what you need me to do, mother. I’d be more than happy to help you.

Sephiroth: *”Ah yes, but there is usually a reason for the screaming. It helps if you can pry into their minds and read them. Children’s thought priorities are pretty simple.”* *scowls slightly as he watches Seres grab one of his personal journals, but doesn’t say anything about it* If the Jenova cells make your blood type unreadable, you can write that down. It will just become an issue if you ever get into a serious incident.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods, even though Zack is not their to see the action and gets to his feet. He allows himself one large stretch to loosen up his muscles then trots over to the door. He sits down on the porch and patiently waits for Zack* ~Ok, I’m here.~

Jenna: *pats Iris’s head* I just would like you to help me take care of the little ones. At the moment, there’s not much to do, but if you help me keep an eye on them, we’d be able to handle any hassels they through much sooner. ~Yes, that’d be easier for a psychic such as yourself. I’m not terribly good at reading thoughts though, Seph. Most of the time, when I read yours, I need to dig deep into your mind to get an idea of what you’re thinking.~

Seres: ~I suppose an hour or two won’t hurt, Zack. It’ll take me that long to get through all this paperwork anyway. Man, they want to know everything about me..~ *looks up at Sephy-wephy and nods* I’ll keep that in mind, Father. Though I do not plan to ever get into any type of serious incident. There’s not even any wars going on.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”They usually do want to know everything about you, which is one of the reasons I will never sign up for the army. I bet most of the questions are for corpse identification purposes, which you won’t need to worry about if your dad makes you immortal.”* *makes a loud clicking sound at Xelong as he carries the two wrapped carcasses over towards him* These are heavy… now, I need to take them out of the packaging first. But they look good to me. What do you think of them, Xel? Do they smell all right?

Iris: *slowly nods her head* I will happily do that for you, mother. *carries the basket of vegetables towards the house* Can you tell father to buy a really big lamb brisket? I want to make soup out of all this stuff. It will keep the family fed for days. *grins* Plus I bet they’re all getting tired of father’s cooking.

Sephiroth: *”I know, sometimes the probing is very discomforting.”* *leans back in his chair and kicks up his feet on the desk. He smirks as he begins to go through the rest of the paperwork assigned to him* You know Seres, most of the printouts are regarding you. You had approximately twenty pages worth of instructions and forms, and the rest is for me to fill out regarding your recruitment. This is what I get for you wishing to work for me, I suppose… *smirks and glances back at her* As long as we establish right now that I am not the one responsible for your paycheck.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *snorts at Zack’s comment, not even noticing that Seph has started speaking to her yet* ~I’m too good to be killed by those weaklings. Anyway, I’ve had a bond with Dimitri for years. Father was paniced over us dying because of the Snake years ago and that’s why he gave you one as well.~ *blinks as she realizes that Seph has started to speak and looks up at him* Huh? Paycheck? What’s that?

Jenna: *blinks at Iris’s request then shrugs, not too concerned about the idea* Why don’t you ask your father yourself? It’s not as if he’ll kill you for making a suggestion on something to buy. If you want, we can both stop by his office and you can have me to back you up while you ask, hm? ~Well, I try not to dig that deep most of the time, Seph. Of course, if you were a good, honest, and fully open husband, I would never need to resort to such tactics.~

Xelong: *trots over to Zack, his tail wagging quite a bit and sniffs the bags* ~They smell good! I’d definitely like these.~ *nips at the closest bag, too impatient to wait for Zack*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *yelps slightly as the bottom of the bag rips open, causing the blood covered suckling pig carcass to slop out of the packaging and fall on the grass. He holds the bag at an arm’s length as pig’s blood drips from the remains of the packaging* Ewww… *frowns down at Xelong* *”Great, now it’s fallen on the ground. It’s going to have dirt all over one side… yuck.”* *sets the other package down on the ground and opens it up, revealing a skinned lamb carcass* *”I hope you like them both. They were pretty pricey, but you’re worth it.”* *reaches out to pat Xelong on the head, also taking the opportunity to touch and examine his horns*

Iris: *slowly nods her head* I just don’t want father to get offended if I’m suggesting that his cooking is bland…

Sephiroth: *”I am usually quite honest and open with you, Jen. The only time I am not so open with my answers is when something is paticularly sensitive, or if I know it would anger you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *immediately moves in to dine on the fallen carcass, not concerned at all that it fell on the ground. He tears open the stomach and begins munching on the insides* ~Hey, squeak, want to have some good food? Zack got me some really nice pig and lamb for dinner.~ *looks up at Zack as he touches him and grins* ~Thank you, Zack. They are very good.~

Jenna: *Smirks* Want me to tell him it then? I won’t mind. *nudges Iris into Seph’s office. She looks at Seph and nods slightly* ~I know that you are honest in general, but I’d rather you didn’t have elements that you felt were too sensitive and private that you couldn’t share them with me. It’s just not all that fair.~

Seres: *mumbles out to herself as she reads the papers that she needs to fill out*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.