Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Nope, opened up the box. It’s one stick. Either that or two 128 mb thingys shoved on one piece of board. That would explain why my compy sucks though.

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”Alright, so I couldn’t get it up very much.”* *sighs at Alex* I turned my back on everything I did in the past yet the planet wants to continue trying to punish me for it. *shakes his head in disgust* As for what Seres said, she was trying to say that Dimitri prefers males to females. He wants to be a homosexual.

Seferia
    Keymaster

That’s strange. Does your computer have 4 slots for Ram sticks? Most motherboards have a max for 4 sticks of ram.

Jenna: *leans against Seph’s side and rubs his arm* ~I suppose I could be nice and stop teasing you about such things.~ *grins up at him, then frowns as she listens to the conversation* ~We’re seriously going to need to explain a lot to our children now..~

Alexander: Huh? What’s a homosexual? Someone who likes having sex with homosapiens? I don’t get it… *shakes his head, too innocent or naive to understand what Seph is trying to explain to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yep, my compy has four slots ready and waiting for goodies to go in.

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly and lowers his head* *”Yes, it seems so…”* *frowns at Alex* Not quite. A heterosexual is somebody who likes to have sex with somebody of the opposite gender, for instance, a male loving a female, and vice versa. In the case of a homosexual, they prefer to have sex with people of the same gender as themselves, that is, a male and a male, or a female and a female. Then there is the term bisexual, and those people will have sex with either gender.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Very strange indeed. I hardly ever see Ram sold with just one stick. It’s usually paired up.

Jenna: *massages Seph’s lower back in an attempt to get his mind off the tediousness of all the complicatoins that he needs to exaplain to the younger children now*

Alexander: *blinks and stares up at Seph for a few minutes before shaking his head. His face twists into an expression of utter confusion* How does that work… The parts don’t fit at all. *frowns even more* Do they? I mean a female doesn’t have hidden parts that you haven’t told me about, right? So how can two females… you know?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth slightly and sighs* I assume they stimulate each other with their hands, or share pleasure assistance toys. *slowly shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coughs and mutters under her breath* Toungues in vagina. *coughs once more then looks off to the side*

Alexander: Oh… Why would Dimitri want that? What’s wrong with him? *slowly shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly at Jenna’s comment* Well, yes. *shakes his head at Alex* Some males just prefer to pair with each other. I do not know why it is so. But they will get very annoyed if you say that there is something wrong with them for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* Don’t mention it, Seph. *continues to look off to the side, not wanting to mention how she would know that*

Alexander: But… Dimitri? Why would he be interested in having sex with men? I don’t understand… *scratches the back of his head in confusion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head, more interested in explaining the situation to Alex at the moment* I never understood it myself. I am not sure if I am the one to answer it. Maybe later, when Dimitri is feeling more open about what he has said, you might want to ask him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *tilts his head* I thought you knew everything, father… *shakes his head then shrugs* I’ll ask Dimitri, then. How long should I wait?

Jenna: *yawns in boredom before standing up to head to the kitchen, desiring something to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Maybe tomorrow. He’s probably very annoyed right now, best to wait until everything has calmed slightly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *nods at Sephiroth* Alright, I’ll leave him alone until you tell me that you think he’s calm enough to talk. *looks over at the TV then chuckles* The news has really been liking the story on the people from Earth.

Jenna: *Grabs a rabbit that was stored away in her close and munches on it for a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh? What are the people from Earth doing now? *frowns* They’re not planning to build their own city, are they? Is there any word on them finding out about the Jenova-species alien offspring?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *looks up at Seph and nods* Yes, they’ve been talking about the people from Earth who want to make settlements here and start building homes and whatnot. *Frowns* And who exactly are you asking about finding the hybrids…? Weren’t they discovered a long time ago when that alien was doing all that stuff with the women? *Scratches the side of his head in confusion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yes, they were discovered years ago, but the people from Earth have never seen anyone with even mild psychic powers. I can guarantee that they will find immense interest in that and start their own experiments. *glances at Jenna* Wouldn’t you agree?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: Oh… *looks down at the floor then shakes his head* I hope that doesn’t happen. Those hybrids are innocents and don’t deserve to be experimented on. *glances up at Seph* Will you protect them if Earth-people do try that?

Jenna: *is still in the ktichen, eating and not paying attention, so she doesn’t respond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I won’t let them if that is what you are asking. As soon as they discover it, I can bet anything that they will want to kill someone with the ability and dissect their brain. Either that or try to extract the cells so they can grow it for themselves.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *Gasps in horror* They’d kill someone just to cut them open… *whimpers and shakes his head* I hope they never find out about us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That is why I do not want them to find out about anybody with that kind of ability. There are many who have it and are young, so it will not be that hard to find one. The worst thing that could happen is if the earth born humans put a bounty on their heads, or gather them all into places closed off from the rest of the world.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *sighs and lowers his head, frowning in thought as he considers what Seph just told him. Soon afterwards, he looks up at Sephy-wephy and softly speaks* What if you go find them first and find a safe place to hide them, Father? Would that work? Then we wouldn’t have to worry about them being experimented on at all.. *gives Sephy a small, hopeful grin*

Jenna: *returns from eating and sits down next to Seph once more* The little one hasn’t bothered you for food, right? *looks down at Chimera*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want me to hide them all? Where could I possibly hide more than a hundred children? Some are probably still in families too. Or adopted by others. Cancer owns three of them now. *slowly shakes his head* *”The newborn hasn’t asked me for any food. If he tries to climb up and suck on my chest, I shall inform you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* ~I think I’ll be able to see if he tries that, considering I’m right here, Seph.~ *leans over to kiss his cheek* ~What are you and Alex talking about now?~

Alexander: What about that island way up north where that Knights of the Round materia was hidden? Wouldn’t that keep them safe?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We’re talking about the Jenova-species alien offspring and the humans who came from Earth. I suspect that those humans will one day experiment on any living human or hybrid with even remote psychic abilities and either try to exploit them, or kill them and dissect their brain to try and figure out how they work. Alex is suggesting that I find them all and hide them.”* *sighs at Alex* A lot of them are still young children, just like you, Alexander. Who would care for them?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *opens his mouth as if to respond then closes it again and shakes his head. He thinks for a few minutes then shrugs* I don’t know… *sighs* I just don’t want them to be hurt.

Jenna: ~Oh, just that?~ *shrugs* ~I highly doubt they’d kill children for that. A living psychic is much more valuable than a dead one.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I cannot say what will happen to them, Alex. It is quite hard to say. *frowns* *”Yes, that is true, but they’re still going to be exploited.”*

*the distant sound of an approaching plane can be heard as Zack flies his loud flying machine towards the small continent. The sound gets progressively louder and louder until the plane taxies past the house and comes to a halt in the nearby field area.*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.