Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: No, Iris. Zack does not have a female part. Still, Dimitri likes people with male parts. Do you understand now?

Jenna: Ah, but standing isn’t much different from sitting down if you’re going to stand in place. *frowns as she overhears some of what Seres is saying and tilts her head at Seph* Is she saying what I think she is? You have better hearing than I do.

Dimitri: *scowls, but refuses to lower his book* Go away, Azul.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: I guess…

Sephiroth: *”I can hear them, but I am not going to explain it right now.”* *frowns* *”I explained the mechanics of standard sexual activity to them, but I never thought I would be explaining anything else…”* *sighs and shakes his head*

Azul: *grins* No. So what next? You’re going to wear leather pants and crack a whip?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *pats the top of Iris’s head* That’s good. *she stands up* Oh, and don’t let me catch you in my room again tonight, understand?

Jenna: *deeply frowns* Can we trust the other children with this information? They’re not exactly as mature as you are.

Dimitri: Azul, go away. I’m not interested in your shit. ~Father, I thought you said you’d make certain No one else found out about this!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I was about to tell Seres not to broadcast it, but it seems I am already too late.”* *scowls back at her* *”No, Jen. I don’t think they can handle the information. Seres is older than them and she can’t handle the information.”*

Azul: Oh, I don’t mean any harm. But I’ll help you look for some lacy frilly pink panties if you ever need them. *snickers and hops down off the bed again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and shakes her head* ~Well, it’s too late now. I guess we’re going to have to explain the children the alternative lifestyles.. It’s about the only way for us to keep peace in here now.~

Dimitri: *hisses at Azul* You’re not being funny at all, Azul. Just fuck off! *snorts* I’m not any different than I was before and you know it. *buries his head in his book* ~Father, if Azul bothers me again like she just did, I will… kill her.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I will return. *gets to his feet again and heads into Dimitri’s room, grabbing Azul by the arm* Stop harassing him, girl. *drags her back into the main room and scowls at Seres* Dimitri did not wish for anybody else to know. *sighs in annoyance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Stands up and shrugs* Well, they’d all figure it out when he starts bringing in boyfriends, wouldn’t they? Anyway, he made fun of my relationships. It’s only fair. *she flicks a strand of hair away from her face then heads back to her room*

Jenna: *Frowns as she looks back to watch Seph* ~What has Azul been doing now?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She was harassing Dimitri… and judging by what she was just told, I’ll give you no guesses as to what she was bugging him about.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns* ~I can understand how Seres knows about more adult subtleties… But how does Azul know about such things already? She’s much too young to rightfully understand that sort of stuff.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I know that, she has no real way of knowing.”* *sighs at her* *”One of us could always ask. It wouldn’t hurt, now would it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

My, we need to start beefing up these responses again so we have something to inspire… yes…

Jenna: *leans against Seph’s side, patting his shoulder for a moment.* ~Well, that adds another topic in the discussion that you were planning to have with her in the first place.~ *she glances down at Chimera to insure that he’s still comfortable* ~I still say this little one enjoys sleeping.~

Dimitri: *frowns, nervously glancing to his door from time to time, expecting someone else to come in and harrass him about his prefernces. He shakes his head as he figures out no one else is coming and grumbles to himself* It’s not like I’m effiminate. Stupid Azul…

Alexander: *tilts his head as he watches a bunch of adds on the television then looks up at Sephiroth* Father, why do they have adds for male enhancement drugs? What is there to enhance?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m going to be explaining things to the end of time, it seems.”* *makes a loud snorting noise at Alex’s question and scowls, snatching up the remote to turn the television off* You children learn too many bad things from this. I should get rid of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sorry for the long delay on my part. Had 5 breakdowns right away when I came in.

Jenna: ~Well, that does come with the job description of being a parent, Seph. You need to teach the children everything.~ *shakes her head at Seph’s reaction to Alex* ~And stop being so uptight.~

Alexander: *deeply frowns and swishes his tail* What did I do wrong? I liked that programming…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aw it’s OK. I’m not doing much. Forgive my abscence this evening, Al came over to look at the Netgear. Apparentlt they have a high rate of messing up.

Ah well, with some luck I am getting some DDR Ram off him and a Hard drive.

Sephiroth: *Quietly sighs and shakes his head, glancing across to Alex* Alright, sorry. *grunts* There are two kinds of enhancements for males. Sometimes males feel inadequate and want to make their penis larger. This is ridiculous and does not work. The other enhancement therapy is for middle aged males who have problems sustaining an erection adequate for sex.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Came over now? In the middle of the night? Wow, you’re lucky. I can’t imagine any friend of mind coming past midnight to look at something.

Alexander: *blinks and stares at Sephiroth* Why would they want a larger… you know. *seems a bit uncomfortable with the thought of mentioning his privates* That doesn’t make any sense at all. *Shakes his head* Can I watch the news again now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

He came over at 10:30pm, had a look at it for a while, crashed on my bed, talked for a while about what’s going on with his work, so on. He’s going to try and get me a job where he works in their help desk/IT Support call area. Doing that two days a week would be super nice.

Sephiroth: *turns the news on again* Some males feel very self concious about their penis and want to make it bigger so that females will like them more. It is ridiculous.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh yes, that sounds like something that’d definitely be good. Then you can say that the stupid customers are making your intestines go all craz. *Winks* So, all he said about the netgear is that they have a high rate of messing up and no solutions at all?

Jenna: *softly mumbles* Well, not completely ridiculous.. *Shrugs*

Alexander: *shakes his head* Ok… I think that was more than I wanted to know. *tries to hop onto the couch and sits down on the opposite side of Sephy than where Jenna is sitting* So, is Chimera’s fur really soft? It looks fluffy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, he said that Netgears have a bit of a problem sustaining connections even after they’re properly configured. He’s going to have a proper mess around with it another day.

He’s also giving me DDR Ram, so woot!

Sephiroth: *”You do not think it is ridiculous? So you wish for me to have a bigger penis?”* *grins down at Alex* Why don’t you pat him and find out. If you are gentle, he will really like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Some may, yes. But mine has no problem sustaining connections. It did when it was newer though… It was strange. For a long time my internet was funky then it was like my netgear woke up and said “hey, I work!” Can’t tell you what I did to fix it at all.

Yay for new RAM! How much?

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* ~No, that’s not what I said at all, Seph. I just said, sometimes size does matter.~ *coughs* ~But you’re sufficiently endowed. I’ll tell you that much.~

Alexander: *nods and slowly reaches over across Seph’s lap to Jenna’s, not wanting to lean in too close to Seph’s groin area and pats the tip of Chimera’s ear, being extremely gentle about it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Al’s giving the RAM to me for nothing. He got his new compy, so his old one’s trash. He says he doesn’t need the old ram anyway, so I am free to take it. As for the netgear, yea, it might be doing just that. I’ll let Al play around with it though. If worst comes to worst, I can always buy a D-Link router. Just see how I go at work first….

Sephiroth: *silently smirks for a few moments at Jenna’s comment. He shuffles aside a bit so Alex can get to Chimera easier* So was he as soft as you guessed? As he gets older, he will probably enjoy being groomed. And then he would like you patting him even more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

How much as in how many mb of RAM, silly! I know you said that he’s giving it to you for free.

D-link router? Perhaps, but you may want to get a second opinion on the router brands. Sometimes, people just have their prefernces of brands and give out biased advice.

Alexander: Yes, he is really soft. *frowns and shakes his head at Seph* I’m not going to treat my brother like a pet, Father. That’d just be silly. Anyway, he’s not really a cat, so we shouldn’t treat him like one, right?

Jenna: *softly chuckles as she notices Seph’s reaction* ~My, boosted your ego with that comment, didn’t I? Well, don’t get too cocky. Yours is not the largest I’ve seen either.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah, right, whoopsie, hehe…. he has two 512mb DDR ramsticks he’s willing to hand over. I had one 256 DDR stick in mine. Easy enough to pop more in. I’d love to as well, perhaps then I will finally be able to play Sims 2 properly.

As for brand loyalty, oh yes. Al can be very biased. He hate macs with a passion, hates Pentium, backs AMD, and hates Celeron processors. He prefers the expensive brands and yea, sometimes it’s good advice, but I’ll think of something.

Sephiroth: *”As long as I can pleasure you with it and make you feel good, I don’t care if it’s not the biggest one you’ve seen. I am comfortable with it, and it does all of it’s functions without problems.”* *nods at Alex* That is correct, he’s not really a pet. He has feline genes in him, but he’s a human and a dragon as well. Just like you’re a human and part dragon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ah, so you’ll wind up with just a bit under 1 gig. Not too bad. You may want to consider traking the first 256 for a 512 when you get some money in to make it 1 gig though. Just a suggestion.

I’ve heard the ups and downs for AMD, and quite honestly, for multitaskers like me, Pentium is the best. For those who want pure speed that only can handle 1 major task at a time, go with AMD. That’s why I picked a Pentium for my compy. And macs are great for creative-types who want Photoshop and whatnot to run at its max. Just horrid for game selection. And I don’t like the ones that basically are just a monitor. There’s no room at all for expansion. Still, ask Daven if he’s online for a second opinion on Netgear. He’s never told me that I have a bad router.

Jenna: ~Ah, perhaps. Though you know full well that if you were your real age, you’d not be able to get it up and have it function.~ *faintly smirks at him. Then she picks up Chimera and gently sets him down on Seph’s lap* ~Here, you can have your body warmed up by him now.~

Alexander: Yea, and we all have Jenova cells in us.. Does that mean that we’re all part of a virus to the planet? *shakes his head* And just because I have dragon feet and a tail doesn’t mean that I act like one. I’ve never done the things that Xelong does.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah, I might sell the 256 stick if I can. It would be nice to cram a a gig of ram into the compy.

Sephiroth: *”I may experience a few performance problems, but I do not think I would become completely impotent.”* *shakes his head at Alex* I do not know which genes make us act the way we do. I suppose the planet hates us, but it has worse things to worry about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*coughs* You’ll find that the 256 “stick” is actually 2 sticks. Ram always comes in pairs. *coughs*

Jenna: ~Liar. I know exactly how much you avoided anything concerning sexual activity when then anti-aging spell had worn off.~

Alexander: *lowers his head* The planet shouldn’t hate us. We don’t do anything wrong at all. *hugs Seph’s side and grins up at him* And you’ve repented for what you did in the past, right? *Frowns as another thought crosses his mind* By the way, what was Seres trying to say when she said that Dimitri likes boys?

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.