Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, I did. But I do not think my eldest biological son will be hitting on me. I also could not have given one whit about those soldiers who hit on me.”* *lightly nudges Dimitri’s bedroom door open, then moves inside, shutting the door behind him* I have been informed of something, and I just desire to speak with you about it to confirm whether it is accurate or not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks and stares up at Seph before sitting upright* What is it, Father? I don’t think there’s much from me that you’d find interesting. I’m pretty boring. *shrugs*

Jenna: ~Yes, I doubt that your son will be hitting on you either. I was just saying you must know something about how to treat those with different preferences than your own. I mean Zack from SOLDIER wasn’t eactly purely straight…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps, perhaps not. *shakes his head* One of your eavesrdropping siblings has just informed me that you have homosexual tendencies. I am just wondering if this is indeed correct. *”I know how to treat them, I have no issue with them as long as they’re not trying to woo me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *his eyes widen and he stares at Seph while his wings twitch for a moment then he lowers his head and mumbles* Zack told you, didn’t he? I told him not to….

Jenna: ~Then I suppose that you’ll be fine talking to him, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I hope so. I am not content with it, but I do not want him to leave because he thinks we hate him.”* *shakes his head* Zack didn’t mention anything. It was actually Seres who made the claim. Now, is it true, or isn’t it? *takes note of Dimitri’s body language and frowns* What you decide is really not my decision, I hope you are aware of that. I have never spoken of sex in a negative way to any of you. You will make finding a partner a bit difficult for yourself and there will be humans in society whom will hate you for what you choose, but it’s really none of their business.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares up at Seph, utterly confused by his calm response and continues staring at him for a few minutes. Finally, he quickly shakes his head in order to snap himself out of his stupor and frowns* You mean… you’re not going to yell and mock me? I could have sworn that you hated those who didn’t exactly… you know.. *looks down at the floor, his wings continue to nervously twitch* I know I’m the black sheep of this family. I have basically no powers, can’t fight, and can’t even use my wings to fly.. *frowns* You must not like me even more for this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t say I am entirely content by the idea, but no, why should I mock and despise you for your decision? As for my opinion of homosexual males, I am irritated immensely by the ones that have tried to gain my interest despite the number of times I have publicly expressed my disinterest in joining them. *shakes his head* But no, I do not dislike you for it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *softly* But you’re not content with it… That means you do dislike me even more. *Sighs and shakes his head, returning to his book* I’m sorry that I can’t be more like you, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly* Don’t misinterpret what I am saying, Dimitri. I do not dissaprove of your decision. I am not going to throw you out and disown you. That would be utterly stupid. *grunts* I am just not content with it, for the idea that others will hassle and ridicule you for your chosen path.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *keeps his head lowered* And I’m certain you’ll get ridiculed in return. *looks up at Seph and shakes his head* I didn’t think you’d throw me out… I just, didn’t expect you to accept it so easily either. You’re usually so- I don’t know. You tend to throw fits if things don’t exactly go the way you planned it. Like Zack and his medical career and lack of muscle.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Thank you for that assesment of my character. *frowns* But you are right, and I apologize that I made you feel intimidated. You are old enough to make your own choices.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *mumbles* It’s not really that I choose it, Father… It’s just- Well, I’m not attracted to women. That’s it. *shakes his head* I haven’t had any relationships or anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you want to try finding a woman? There’s quite a few around. I’m sure somebody could direct you to a number of locations where they like to hang out and pick up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *shakes his head at Seph and sighs at him* Please, let’s just forget about this… *lowers his head and just tries to engross himself in the book that he was reading before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at him* I just don’t want you to think I dissaprove, or am trying to disown you for what you have decided. It’s fine if you do not desire to talk about it any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up at Seph and sighs* I really do appreciate your support, but you don’t need to try to push me at women. I was around quite a few when I worked for Shin-Ra before, and a few males as well… That’s when I figured it out. Please, just don’t tell the others. I know Azul would make fun of me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Let Seres know before she tells others. She is the one who eavesdropped on you. *turns to head out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *is already whispering to Iris and Azul, telling them what she heard*

Dimitri: *slowly shakes his head* Oh, no… Seres would never listen to me. Not ever. *looks over at Seph* When is she starting that training for the military anyway? She’s been talking about it quite a lot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops in the doorway* I am arranging her paperwork as we speak. As soon as the army accepts more recruits, I am going to allow her to go in. Then she will begin her training like any other soldier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Oh, then you’d better tell her to stop picking fights with Cloud. She seems to have it in her head that beating him up will impress people… *slowly shakes his head* I swear, she’s insane.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles* I’ll speak with her, but I think she is just eager to start her training. Enjoy your book. *heads out of the room, tilting his head at Azul as he finds her standing in the hallway outside the door* What are you doing?

Azul: *calmly* I want to talk to Dimitri.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~So, are things going well, Seph? Or do you want me to come there and help you out?~ *has set Chimera on her lap and faintly grins at him as she watches him sleep* You’re not that bad at all, little one…

Dimitri: *Nods* Thank you, Father. She respects you. *he leans back and relaxes once more then continues to read his book*

Seres: *Continues trying to explain what she heard to Iris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No need. It has gone well.”* *Heads out of the area and back into the living room, purring as he moves to stand behind Jenna*

Azul: *grins and moves into Dimitri’s room* Hi. *swishes her tail*

Iris: *tilts her head, not really understanding the concept* *”I’m not understanding… he likes males. I like females and I like males too. Does that mean I’m gay too?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *groans and shakes her head at Iris* Ok, you know how Mother likes Father and Father likes Mother. That’s what’s called hetrosexual. Dimitri would be like Father doing it with Zack. Do you understand now?

Dimitri: *doesn’t look up from his book quite engrossed in it* Hello, sister. Something you need from here?

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph and tilts her head back to look up at him* I’m glad to hear that it went well. You know, you can sit down next to me. You don’t have to stay standing. *Smirks* Unless you’re too used to standing all the time from your military years.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: No… *quickly shakes her head* Zack doesn’t have a, um… female body part like a female because he’s a boy. *looks very confused* Does he…? It doesn’t make sense…

Azul: No. *smirks and sits on the edge of the bed* So I heard you like boys. Don’t you go stealing any of mine.

Sephiroth: *purrs and moves to sit next to Jenna on the lounge* I can sit. I would have thought you would encourage me to stand, for all the time I spend lazing around.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.