Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had become rather grumpy in the last weeks. Partially, her foul mood was to be blamed by the hormones running through her body, but most of it came from her impatience to have this over with. She hated being bloated up by the growing fetus in her. Every single time she got pregnant she hated the feeling of unbalance thanks to her abnormally shaped abdomen and hated even more the need to waddle because of the aches and pains that accompanied her new shape. She aslo hated the additional hunger that the growing fetus made her have.

At least it was coming to an end soon…

She currently was sprawled out on her bed, just growling at the pain in her stomach. Her wings twitched quite frequently and she angrily grumbled, but mostly, she tried to ignore all the discomfort of the labor that had just started and tried to relax.

One of the main things on her mind at the moment was the hope that Seph would get Zack in here soon since the clone would most likely be the most useful thing next to Seph while she was giving birth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth was aggitated to say the least. He was busy in his office area, and working hard to catch up on things since he had been sick, taken holidays and a break. The people at Junon had decided to test out Sephy’s implants by sending some of his work to the storage deviced on them, and Sephiroth had worked through them in record time. They had taken this for granted and sent him even more work via the implants, with the instructions of getting it all done quickly.

So he had been busy sitting in the office and apparently staring at the wall when Jenna had told him she was in labor. He abandoned what he was doing to be by her side. It didn’t help his aggitation any, however. The entire event of his mate and wife giving birth always concerned him. He had never been properly equipped to take control if there was somehting wrong with the babies. Fortunately that hadn’t happened before… yet. He remained near her side and pulled up a chair to sit beside the bed, reaching out to pat Jenna’s face. He couldn’t really offer much help beyond what he already knew, and the chips feeding him information on how to care for her. He was too nervous and concerned to really follow up on this however.

He sighed and lowered his head, reaching out to pat Jenna’s face.
    “If you need anything, let me know. I am here for you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* For now, it’ll probably be easiest if you get Zack… The boy at least has some medical training and would be able to help.. *hisses in annoyance and twitches her wings once more as another contraction hits* I really hate this, I hope you know that. *grits her teeth in aggitation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the fact she doesn’t want him and nods, leaving the room to find Zack* *”Yes. He can help you through the whole thing.”* *finds Zack on the lower level, who is busy feeding his daughter* Come upstairs. Jenna is giving birth now.

Zack: You don’t sound so enthusiastic about it. Here. *hands Sephy the spoon and can of baby food he was feeding to Meirnden, then wipes his hands off and quickly heads upstairs, walking into the room* How long has it been going on for, mom?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eys at Zack and grumbles* More than long enough… I think they started about two hours ago.. I don’t remember. It feels like an eternity. I just want this thing out of me. *growls and hisses. Her claws tear through the bedding as she tries to release some tension due to the pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *nods and moves away into the bathroom area to get Jenna some towels and a cool washcloth. He places the cool washcloth across her forehead and positions the towels between her legs* I’ll be back. I’ll get you some drugs to numb things up a bit. *heads out of the room again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in pain and yelps* I don’t believe you’ll have time to drug me up… *Shakes her head* This doesn’t feel like the others..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *stops in the doorway* Then what do you want me to do? I still have to go away and get my equipment to assist you with.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles but slowly nods* Go get your equipment then… Not much else you can do yet… Where’s Seph??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: He’s downstairs. I made him feed Meirnden. Stay there, I’ll go get some things that will help. *heads out of the room quickly to retrieve his box of medical supplies and medicines from his room. He quickly heads back upstairs and into the room once more, placing the boxes on the bed beside her* I can still give you painkillers. They won’t harm the baby. *picks up the washcloth to turn over on her forehead* Now, a lot of this you can do yourself. I’m going to quickly have a look and see how far along it is, but you can help me out as I go along. Does that sound reasonable?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *swishes her tail, grumbling* I want Seph… *Slowly shakes her head* Do whatever you want or need to do, Zack. Just tell Seph I want him back up here! *screaches at another wave of contractions and hisses* Are you certain the fetus was still alive last you checked? This doesn’t feel the same as usual..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *scans Jenna’s belly* It’s still very much alive now, but in a state of sleep and calm. Normally babies are awake and confused when they’re going through the stages of being expelled from the womb. *scratches his head in thought and moves to the foot of the bed so he can spread apart Jenna’s legs and try to get a look at what’s going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Faintly grunts as Zack spreads her legs* You’d better hope Seph doesn’t walk in on us while you’re doing this.. *She shakes her head and just looks at the ceiling, growling at the annoyance in her abdominal area. Her vagina is nearly completely opened up from now and it won’t be long before she lays the egg for the hybrid child*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *smirks* Oh, I’d actually laugh at his reaction. He shouldn’t be so uptight. This isn’t sexual anyway, entirely medical. *pushes the towel completely under her* You’re fully dialated. You can start pushing in a little bit. *closes his eyes* I’ll tell Sephiroth to come back up here and bring Mei with him. She’ll be a good girl if you keep her occupied.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I don’t care who he brings… I just want him here! *hisses in annoyance and proper herself up slightly before attempting to push. She pants slightly with exhaustion after a few pushes* This ought to be easier…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Just lie back and stay calm for a while. If it helps, stand up on your knees. The added force of gravity will help ease the baby out. I wish it was more easier than that, but natural birth is always a chore.

Sephiroth: *carries Meirnden into the room, setting her down on the floor* Have I missed anything? *moves to sit down beside Jenna, moving his head down to kiss her on the cheek, loudly purring in an attempt to try and distract her from the pain*

Meirnden: *promptly toddles over to Zack and grabs onto his leg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and grins as Seph enters the room. Already calmed by his mere presence* Thank you, my love… *she remains peaceful for a few more moments then groans as another contraction hits. So, she begins pushing once more. This time, instead of her just pushing to no avail, the egg slowly slides out of her vagina. At first, it looks like the infant is covered in a thick membrane, but the egg’s shell begins to harden as it hits the air. Still, the egg would not get as hard as a normal egg’s would. Jenna is too exhausted from the pain and pushing to notice that she produced an egg and not a live child. So, she just collapses back onto the bed and begins to pant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *simply stares at the egg for a few moments, having not expected that at all. He soon comes back to his senses however* Well, that’s… different… *he very carefully picks up the egg and moves it away from Jenna* What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing?

Sephiroth: *purrs down at Jenna* You can rest now… *glances up at Zack and the egg, raising an eyebrow* Clear out one of the cribs. Pick up one of the male infants and place him in the crib with the other one. Then wheel the empty crib back in here so we can build a nest for that egg out of towels. Until then, put it back down! *growls* Do you want to break it?

Zack: *places the egg back down on the bed and promptly runs from the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Tilts her head as she hears Seph mention “egg”, so she decides to prop herself up a bit, using her elbows as support. As soon as her head is lifted, she looks down to the foot of the bed. Her eyes widen quite extremely as she spots the eye. She freezes in shock for a few moments before softly mumbling* An egg…. An egg?! *she hisses and sits upright, glaring at the egg* It’s an egg! I spent all that time just to lay an egg?? *hisses and grabs the lapels of Seph’s coat, still a bit on a high due to the hormones in her body* Why didn’t you tell me it was going to be an egg! *shakes him a bit* I spent nearly nine months just to lay some egg?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Jenna as he is shaken, grasping onto her hands, looking her firmly in the eyes* Calm down. I did not know it was going to be an egg, so do not look at me. It’s alright. We can keep it warm and hatch it. It won’t be a problem.

Zack: *quickly wheels the crib into the room, banging the front left wheel on the doorway before he finally gets it inside. In the corridor, one would be able to hear the loud angry and boisterous cry of the male infant who’s rest was interrupted so Zack could steal the crib. Very soon after, another loud cry begins as the other male is woken up by the noises of his brother* Here, but you’re going to need another one quicksmart. You’re going to have all of them yelling soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I didn’t want to lay an egg… *she groans and just lies down on the bed, considerably exhausted* Why couldn’t it just be a live birth like the others…? *she deeply sighs then scowls at the sound of the crying* You’d better check on that, Seph. They’re bound to wake up the female pretty soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* You just rest for now… *glances down at Meirnden, who is busy pulling at the bootlaces on some of Sephy’s shoes* Zack, put that egg in the crib, then look after your daughter. *snorts and moves out of the room to tend to the upset infants in the room next door*

Zack: *sighs and heads into the bathroom, picking up a wad of towels to arrange in the crib, making a sort of nest shape out of them. He picks up the egg and very carefully places it in the crib* What’s wrong with laying an egg? *begins to slowly heat up the air around the egg, just like he did to incubate Xelong’s egg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *angrily grumbles* I’m not supposed to lay eggs. I’m a human. I’m supposed to give live birth. *curls up* And eggs shouldn’t take nine months to form… This is all wrong..

*the egg shifts around a bit as Zack warms it up. It is designed to hold the child inside it for less than six hours before actually hatching, so the fetus is already moving about and beginning to chirp*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Mom, sit up and look! It’s already developed enough to make sounds in there. Maybe you weren’t wrong at all. It’s spent all of it’s incubation time in you and it’s nearly ready to hatch. Come see! *impersonates the trilling noise of a mother dragon and continues keeping the air warm around the egg. He rests his arms on the side of the crib and closely watches, fascinated with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and covers her head with her wings* Show Seph when he comes back. I’m tired. I want to sleep. *she curls up and tries to get some rest*

*meanwhile, Zack would be able to see the egg shift about slightly. Also, the child inside is shifting about quite frequently, making scratching sounds as its claws rake against the inside of the shell. Still, the egg is not quite ready to actually hatch*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.