Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *blinks and looks a little embarassed* Zack told you that? *looks over to him, glaring slightly* Weren’t you still going to go back to that dreadful base?

Zack: I, er… *looks rather hopeless, not knowing what to answer with*

Sephiroth: *seems rather annoyed by now* It’s nothing really.. *mutters* Nothing important anyway. Just keep watching your boring show.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Aeris is in a great amount of pain, so he probably should go for a short bit just to get medicine for her.~ *frowns at Zack* ~Though if he was a good carekeeper, he’d keep some around with him at all times because he has me to watch over. I wonder what he would ever do if I got injured.~ *snorts at Zack*

Jenna: *releases a very soft chuckle, but continues pretending that she’s not paying attention to Sephiroth. However, she does move her right hand to rest it on the ex-general’s abdomen and gently kneeds it into his skin* Mm-hmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and gives up, deciding it better to just rest instead*

Zack: *frowns at Xelong* I’m a good caretaker, because I’d never let anything like that happen to you in the first place. If somebody was going to claw you in the face, I’d jump in the way and take it in the stomach, or wherever they decided to do it. *moves out of the room, heading back out towards his plane* *”I wouldn’t let anybody harm you, or let you get in any situation where that would happen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph, noticing that he’s no longer trying to get her attention then rolls her eyes. She then roughly pokes him in the abdomen* Not much of a fighter anymore are you, Seph? Giving up that easily.

Xelong: ~You aren’t always at my side, Zack. You should keep medicine around that would be able to suit me if anything ever happened. You can’t protect me against everything.~ *turns his attention to Mei and gently licks her face* ~Do you want to look after the other dragon with me, Mei?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have a woman ontop of me. Whom will get very annoyed if I move. Her knee is close to my genitals. Let’s just say with this current situation, it is much safer and more beneficial for all parties involved if I just stay still for the time being. Besides, this woman is not going to cause any harm if I do nothing.

Zack: *”I look after you as best as I can, Xel… you’re like a son to me. I know how to treat a wound if anything happens, but…”* *pauses* *”You’re right…”*

Mei: *makes a happy noise and giggles* See other dra’wrarr’gon?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *darkly chuckles at Seph’s statements* Who’s to say that staying still will protect you from harm, hm? Have you ever known me to play by those sort of rules? *chuckles then jabs Seph in the belly button* Anyway, I was having fun seeing what naughty things your deprived mind could come up with, at least until you gave up.

Xelong: *nods at Meirnden* ~Yep, that’s right. Let’s go see the other dragon.~ *looks back to insure that she is securely positioned on hsi back then turns around* ~We’ll just be downstairs, Holly. If you want to come with us, I’m certain Sephiroth’s kids would welcome your presence.~ *Trots out of the room and goes in search of Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *has managed to get outside, and is scraping a large hole into the ground so she can lie in it and curl up*

Holly: I might do that, but then again I might just rest too. I have a lot to think about… *glances down at the ring on her finger* Have fun with Mei. I just hope she doesn’t get into too much mischief.

Sephiroth: *grunts as he is poked in the stomach* There’s not really a lot I can do while under here with you. So I am rather limited in what I can think of.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Mei is never too much for me. I have pleanty of energy to spare.~ *Grins as he trots out of the room. However, that grin disappears as soon as he find Aeris. Shaking his head at his activities, he moves up behidn her and nudges her* ~Stop that, you need to stay clean in order to heal. Get back inside.~

Jenna: *snorts at Sephiroth* That’s a lie. You are fully capable of thinking of tons of things to do with me while on the bottom all other times. What’s so different now, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, there’s the fact that you’re preoccupied with the television and I have to compete with that for your attention… and you ignored me. *closes his eyes again, trying to give the impression that he is more interested in resting. However, he is just playing with this gesture, and the edges of his mouth are faintly curled up in a grin*

Aeris: *makes a loud frightened squeak and swings around to face him, the frills on her spine raising high. She relaxes them after a brief moment and makes a loud unhappy low squawking noise* *”I think I’m running a fever. I’m really hot. I just want to get somewhere cold and soothe it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Sephiroth and notices his grin. So, she decides to play with his game and rests her head on his chest once more* Yes, the television is indeed much more interesting than anything that you can come up with. *smirks as she moves her hand down to rest it on his crotch*

Xelong: ~Then we’lll get you pleanty of ice once you’re inside. We’ll turn on the air conditioner to high and position you right under a vent. Anything than have you get your wounds dirty.~ *nudges her side in order to push her to the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *flaps her wings in aggitation and tries to lie in the shallow dugout she has already made. She turns her head in such a way that her good eye is looking back at him and squeaks in frustration* *”Do you want to poke out my other eye or something?”* *frowns and gets to her feet slowly* *”I’m moving, I’m moving…”* *flicks her ears*

Sephiroth: And I would much rather sleep than pay attention to whatever you’re about to do to me. *reaches up to caress the soft fleshy area on Jenna’s side with his fingertips*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Grins in triumph as Aeris begins to move before looking up at the child on his shoulders. Even though he looks up at Meirnden, he speaks to both her and Aeris* ~Don’t you agree with me that Aeris should have not come inside and stayed inside where it’s nice and comfortable, Mei?~ *smirks* ~Of course you do. Squeak never uses common sense.~

Jenna: Oh, is that so, hm? What if I did this. *chuckles before casting a spell to transform Sephy in such a way that his “one wing” would show up. Then, she slips her fingers into his pants and begins to play around in there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mei: *giggles and tries to move down off Xelong because she wants to play in the dirt*

Aeris: *snorts and lowers her head, moving past Xelong* *”My name isn’t squeak, you rude dragon…”* *folds her wings tightly up against her back and slowly moves back inside, flopping down on the ground inside the doorway*

Sephiroth: *frowns at the sudden sharp discomfort caused by lying on the wing and he sits up a bit, loudly growling* Brilliant… *snarls* What the hell did you do that for?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *raises his wings up to block Mei from getting down off his shoulders* ~No, I’m not staying outside to watch you. So stay on my back for now. ~ *flicks the door closed with his tail as he enters the house. Then, he waltzes over to Aeris’s side and lowers himself to allow Meirnden to get off* ~I called you both Aeris and Squeak. Once you stop squeaking, Squeak, I may consider changing that nick-name.~

Jenna: *Snorts at Sephiroth* You said that anything I’d do wouldn’t interest you. Clearly, you lied. *pulls her hand out of his pants* Perhaps if you give me a good reason, I’d just remove the wing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Damnit Jen, I was just playing and musing around with you. No ill will or harm was intended. *growls* I don’t know why you did this to me – you know very well for a fact that that I do not find things like this funny under any circumstances at all, even if you are just playing around. *scowls* Get rid of it now.

Meirnden: *hops down off Xelong’s back and moves over to Aeris, blinking as she sees the stitched up eyelid. She moves in closer, but doesn’t touch it* Oww…

Aeris: *doesn’t bother to look up as Xelong is on her blindside* *”I still don’t like it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Sephiroth’s attitude then turns her head away from him* Clearly, you didn’t listen to me. I said make it worth my while and I’ll take it away. If you’re just going to glare and growl at me, you can keep it. *snorts*

Xelong: *nods at Mei* ~Yes, that is a big ouch. Don’t touch it. It’ll make ouch even more if you do.~ *leans in to Aeris and gently licks her snout* ~Are you still hot? I’ll go get that ice if you are.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *uncurls her wings in an attempt to shed excess heat. She flattens her body scales hard against her body and fans her wings slowly* *”Where’s ice? I want to dig a big hole in it and lie in it…”*

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply at her, then loudly sighs* So, I need to give you a good reason to take it away, as well as a worthwhile to your benefit? I’m sure I’ll think of something. *lightly nudges her side, wanting her to get off so he can sit up properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods at Aeris* ~Stay here, I’ll get you all the ice we have available in the house. Mei, keep an eye on her. Make certain she doens’t move.~ *Grins then scampers off to the kitchen. He stands up on his hind legs and clumisly goes through the freeze, picking out all the ice he can find. Eventually, he comes runnign to Aeris with a few bags of ice in his jaws. He lies them down infront of her before running back to the kitchen* ~I think I saw more.~

Jenna: *promptly gets off of Seph as soon as he nudges her then moves to properly lie down on the bed. She is still mildly miffed by his reaction, so she doesn’t bother watching him all that closely*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is silent for a few minutes as he sits up. Then, he reaches behind himself to pluck a single slender flight feather from the mid section of his wing. He holds onto the bloodied end and begins to tickle Jenna’s arm with the other end*

Meirnden: *remains nearby Aeris and glances at the other injuries on her body. She then tries to climb onto Aeris’s back, wanting to ride her*

Aeris: *makes a fearful squawk and curls up. She opens her eye once the ice is set down in front of her and moves to rest her chin on them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Yelps since she was not prepared for tickling and quickly turns to face Sephiroth* What are you doing? *Gives him a strange look*

Xelong: *returns with the last of the ice bags that he could find. He packs the ice against Aeris’s sides then gently licks the top of her head* ~I hope that helps you feel better. Has Mei been taking good care of you while I was looking?~ *lifts his head a bit to nuzzle the end of his snout against Mei’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You want me to give you a worthwhile reason to get rid of it, hm? *turns his back to her, then covers her body with the wing, also attempting to get feathers in her face. Then he begins to twitch the wing to make the feathers tickle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coughs as the feathers wind up right infront of her nose and backs up, more irritated that she was having problems breathing than the fact that Seph was trying to tickle her* That wasn’t the sort of convincing that I meant, Sephiroth. *shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and folds the wing up, nodding slightly* Well, what can I do to convince you? This really isn’t funny or humerous on any level, and I do not know why you have done it. It usually only happens to me as punishment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Sephiroth then crosses her arms* You know full well what sort of game we were playing. Stop being so dense. *snorts then turns her back to him once more*

Xelong: ~Zack, are you having any luck finding medicine for Squeak? She’s saying that she feels feverish as well.~ *frowns with concern then moves to snuggle up against Aeris’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft grunting noise, then moves off the bed and walks out of the room*

Zack: *”She feels feverish as well? Check her wounds, see if they’re getting red, or weeping. If the injured areas are infected and red, you’ll notice slight swelling. Check under her eyes for darkening, also. If she’s getting sick, I’ll have to pick up some antibiotics especially made for dragons…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.