Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Yes, that was my plan, to have Sephiroth and Jenna help me in teaching this guy a lesson. I also don’t think those girls that depend on him deserve to be sex slaves like Holly has told me about.~ *backs away from Zack* ~I’ll go talk to her. You, go and show Holly that ring before she fusses about too much.~ *dashes out of the room and heads down the hall to Jenna and Sephy’s room. Once there, he buts the door open with his snout* ~Jenna, Sephiroth, I need your help with something.~

Jenna: Well, I did ask you if you had anything better in mind. You didn’t come up with any suggestions, so for now, talking will do. *blinks as she hears the banging against the door and sits upright. She stares at Xelong for a few moments then looks over at Sephiroth* ~Do you have any idea what he could need from us?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks in amusement* We could always buy a ping pong ball table if you are really desperate and bored. Or a pool table. *looks up at the bumping sound and sits up, curiously looking over at Xelong* *”No idea what he would want, Jen.”* What do you need help with, Xelong?

Zack: *”Alright, alright. You go, I’ll stay here and ask Holly the big important question. Take your time, it could take me a while.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kat should go to sleep. She’s becoming as bad as me, with the exception of taking naps during the day.

Xelong: ~It takes that long to ask three words? I never knew..~ *decides to remove his sleeping “spell” on Aeris and tries to wake her with a mental nudge* ~Squeak, wake up. Something really big is going to happen in that room soon.~ *Turns his attention back to Sephiroth. He politely bows in order to help applease the ex-general* ~Sephiroth, Zack has told me that Holly is still being considered the “property” of a pimp and that this man is charging Zack rent for holding her. Zack and I would like for you and Jenna to go out there and kill this man. He is a bad man who makes woman suffer. He doesn’t deserve to just be bullied.~

Jenna: *blinks as she listens in on Xel’s story then looks over at Sephiroth. She doesn’t say anything and instead waits for the decicion of her mate. However, since she has less than a love for pimps in general, she is inclined to give into Xelong’s request.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *groans slightly as the spell wears off and she is nudged mentally, not liking it at all* *”What…?”* *yawns, slowly stumbling to her feet* *”What’s going on…?”* *staggers towards the door*

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow as he listens to Xelong’s request* You’re asking me to kill somebody? I can do that, but I need a disguise first. If those idiot publicist hounds hear I’m killing people, the media will go stupid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Zack is supposed to be purposing to Holly in there, Aeris. It’s a big moment. Make certain he actually does it.~ *Frowns as he listens to Sephers and shakes his head* ~But this man is a criminal who enslaves women and beats them up. He acts above the law. The media won’t care if someone like that dies.~

Jenna: *mumbles to Sephiroth* If you’re so concerned, you can always change your shape so you look like Cloud. I’m certain having him enter and leave whatever place that scum lives in will be rather convincing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, I suppose I could manage that much, it would be quite easy. *frowns* But why me? Why can’t Zack just do it himself? Why are you asking me to do somebody else’s dirty work?

Aeris: *slowly looks up at Zack and Holly* *”They’re just talking… they’re cuddling and doing standard lover stuff, but they’re just talking for now…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *looks up at Sephiroth* ~Because Zack has no chance in hell of taking care of something like this. We all know how useless he is in a fight. You’d be asking him to commit suicide if you ask him to go after that man.~ *shakes his head then frowns* ~They’re just talking? Is there still a ring in Zack’s left pocket or is it on Holly’s hand… Maybe you missed it. What are they talking about?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is quiet as she listens to them for a few moments* *”He’s explaining to Holly where he’s been. I heard… him meeting a woman with a baby? He’s talking about building houses too. I don’t know.”*

Sephiroth: Hmph, fine. Tell me where this idiot is, what he looks like, and exactly what I need to do. Just remind Zack that he owes me after this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at what Sephiroth is saying and shakes her head* We’re going to need to do something about the whores as well, Seph. Simply killing the man will only leave a spot open for other men to fight over. *Sighs* You’d best contact that army in Junon and tell them to raid the place after we’re done.

Xelong: *nods at Sephy* ~He’s in Mideel. Holly’s told me a lot about him..~ *thinks for a moment then sends Sephiroth what information he knows about the Pimp. Then, he turns his attention back to Aeris* ~Oh.. bite him in the butt if you can. He’s supposed to be proposing to her, not just talking.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* What are we going to do with the whores? You want me to murder all of them as well? Or rehouse them somewhere? I can kill the man in the guise of Cloud, but if I start rehousing whores, the media may start calling him a humanatarian.

Aeris: *”I don’t know what they’re talking about… my head is really fuzzy. I doubt I can even lift my head at the moment…”* *closes her eyes and puts her head down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Well, then don’t disguise yourself. Kill the idiot pimp. Then, rehouse the women or teach them have your troops teach them to do an actual job. If you think that Cloud would be called a humanitarian for such, then take the credit for yourself. You’d be able to rub it in his face that way as well. *shrugs* Or I’ll kill him.

Xelong: *swishes his tail, not liking the fact that Jenna and Sephy are only debating and not going out to do anything quite yet. Still, he doesn’t say anything to them and patiently waits for them to make up their minds.* ~That’s alright then, Aeris. Thank you for trying.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Oh wait, now he’s talking about it…”* *is silent for a several moments* *”There we are. He’s putting the ring on her finger now, and she’s crying. Now they’re hugging.”*

Sephiroth: **grunts* I’ll do it, but I don’t see where to put the whores afterwards. *grunts* I suppose they can be rehoused in Junon, yes. But I don’t know what they’d do. *mutters* All they know is how to have sex with people.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* I’m certain that Zack and Holly would have something to say about that statement Seph.. *shakes her head* Woman like that usually can learn to do something else, they just are never given the oppurtunity. Just have those soldiers under your command hold them until you can think of some way to reintroduce them to lives of their own.

Xelong: *Grins* ~Did you enjoy watching it, Aeris? I hope you do. If you didn’t, go back to sleep.~ *moves closer to Sephiroth* ~So, are you going to help or not?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *slowly shuffles towards the door, still groggy on her feet* *”It was nice to watch. I wonder when their wedding will be now, it will certainly be hard to organize. Their young girl seems much happier that both of her parents are nearby.”* *groans and nudges the door open, making her way out of the room* *”I feel awful…”*

Sephiroth: Hmph… I don’t know what to do with them. I’ll leave them in Junon and have the army sort them out… *snorts* Does that sound satisfactory?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Sounds reasonable enough to me, especially since that was what I was suggesting that you’d do, Seph. *shakes her head, partially in disblief that Seph would throw her own suggestion back at her like that* It doesn’t matter anyway. Still, you should contact Junon and have them prepare troops to raid that house as soon as possible, hm?

Xelong: ~Zack, Jenna and Sephiroth will help you and they’re coming up with an idea on how to give those girls new lives. Can you look at Aeris, she’s complaining about feeling awful and I have a feeling that she’s moving about.~ *pauses for a moment* ~How did Holly take the news of your decicion?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”Decision? You mean the decision to marry her?”* *pauses for a few moments* *”Can you take care of Mei later this evening? Let’s just say I’m going to get some lovin’.”* *his grin and pride would probably be senseable through the bond* *”I’ll look at Aeris in a sec, I think she’s moving around anyway.”*

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I will call them when I am good and ready to later today. I’m quite comfortable where I am now. Do not be concerned however, it can still be done today. If I order a group of men to Mideel, they would run there in a matter of hours.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Yes, that is what I meant, Zack.~ *pauses for a moment* ~Sure, but you don’t want me to guide Jenna and Sephiroth as to where to find that Pimp? I have no problems looking after her, but I am trying to do another favor for you… Which do you want more? As for Aeris, she may be moving, but she complained about being in a lot of pain. She’ll probably hurt herself soon.~

Jenna: *blinks and tilts her head* Why dod you really need to call them? *lifts her right hand up to tap the side of Seph’s head* Can’t you give them orders through the implants that they put in your head? They certainly give you enough things to take care of the other way around.. *Shrugs* But if you want to wait, then wait.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”Oh alright then…”* *is quiet again for a few moments* *”I’ll go get something for her now then, I may as well. There’d be nothing else to do. I’ll take Mei with me, that way you don’t have to do anything. Is that better for you?”*

Sephiroth: *grunts* I suppose I can give them orders through the implants, but I would rather plan out the idea before I am to make any orders. When orders come from the implants, they are less structured and less formal.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *lowers his head before looking up at Jenna and Sephiroth* ~Thank you for your assistance. We really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I can’t help you any further. Zack would like for me to watch over Mei.~ *rushes out of the room and trots over to Zack’s. He frowns as he spots Aeris, but doesn’t stop for her* ~Zack, I’ll watch over Mei tonight. I’m certain Sephiroth and Jenna can take care of themselves.~

Jenna: I see. Well, you are the general of our pairing, so you’d have much more knowledge on how to command troops. *pushes Seph down to the bed* Now, where were we when Xelong came in?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *is already moving out the door with Mei in his hands* *”Uh, no it’s alright. I’ve already commited to it now, and I’m not going back to tell Holly nevermind, let’s go with the original plan. That’s going to get me into trouble all over again. You go do what you were going to… okay?”*

Sephiroth: *purrs and uses his telekinetic abilities to close the door* Yes, good question. *lies down, complying with Jenna’s pushing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~They don’t need me to go with them, Zack. Give me Mei. I’ll explain it to Holly.~ *stands up on his hind legs and tries to reach out to Mei and nips at her, though he does not intend to harm her* ~She’ll understand. This is my fault, not yours.~

Jenna: *softly purrs at Sephiroth as she rests her head down on his chest. However, as soon as she makes herself comfortable, she somewhat playfully ignores him and decides to watch the television instead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I’m not going to go back and tell her nevermind now…”* *frowns* *”She’s mad at me because I said yes to spending time alone with her, then I took it back. If I go back and tell her nevermind, I can spend time with her, she’ll not buy it. I’m already in shit, Xel. Not a good idea to make it worse.”*

Sephiroth: *reaches out to pat the side of Jenna’s head frowns at her current attitude, though he does not say anything about it. He just continues to pat her head, making a slight purring noise at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *frowns at Zack then reaches out to snag Mei out of his hands. He gently holds her by clasping his teeth around her waist until he has a chance to set her down on his back. Once she’s on his back, he scampers to the bedroom and rushes to Holly* ~Holly, I’ll look after Mei today. You and Zack can have all the time together that you want. I’m sorry for arguing against his wish before.~

Jenna: *smirks as Sephiroth pats her, but continues to pretend to ignore him. In fact, she’s having quite a bit of fun teasing him by acting like she’s not interested. She finds it more than fun to see what tactics Seph would take to try to garner her attention*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his head to glance at the TV, grunting slightly* The television can’t be that fascinating, surely. *glances up at it* It’s only a fictional show about some idiot family and their idealistic adventures that always seem to end perfectly.

Meirnden: *makes a loud happy noise as she is taken by Xelong* Mrrawrr rawr rawrr! *squeals with happiness and tries to hug Xelong* Dag’ron!

Holly: *blinks as she looks down at him, then grins at her daughter’s yelling * Oh, it’s alright, sweetie. *reaches out to pat Xelong on the head* I don’t have a problem with you at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks, still quite enjoying her game. She snuggles up against him but keeps her head on his chest. A grin is planted on her lips* Hm..?

Xelong: ~I want you two to have your intimate time tonight. Please, tell Zack that I’ll take care of the little one while you two catch up.~ *gives Holly a polite bow*

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.