Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”Hey, I just got here, Xel. These things can take hours you know. I’m in a diamond store now, though. There’s a lot of pretty stuff, and things here I can’t afford…”* *transmits his frustration and unhappiness through the telepathic link, and Xelong may be able to feel it through the immortality bond they share together* *”Do you think Mother would lend me some money? Say, 50,000gil? I have somewhere near the ticket price of one of these shinies, but I’m short…”*

Sephiroth: Ah, I suppose I can take some time out to spend with you. *smirks and circles his arms around her midsection, drawing her in closer* Though, you shall have to give me some time to dry off and get dressed. My hair is dripping on you afterall. And I am only wearing a towel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~You don’t even have that much left? Here, let me help you.~ *Stands upright and trots out of the room. Soon, he enters the room that Sephy uses to store his materia and goes through the collection. Once he finds a mastered All materia. He grips it into his teeth then concentrates. Luckily, he’s practiced his magical abilities enough to accomplish teleporting the materia to Zack, but it does strain Xel. Once that is all done, Xelong returns to the bedroom so that he can lie down next to Aeris again* ~I hope that helps.~

Jenna: Oh, but I’d have so much fun licking you dry. *softly chuckles then pushes Sephiroth away* But if you must insist, go and dry yourself off. *feins a yawn before moving to lie down on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Jenna for a moment, then slowly shakes his head in amusement, pulling the towel off his waist so he can finish drying himself. When he is done with that, he sits on the bed and leans over Jenna, smirking as his wet hair drips on her arm* Still want to lick me dry? I should think I would need a shower after that.

Aeris: *crunches up her wings against her back again and resumes making her pitiful squeaking noise* *”I need something to make the pain go away…”*

Zack: *”This is great, thanks Xel. Thanks, buddy. It will really come in handy, that’s for sure.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her eyes in a lazy manner to look up at Sephiroth. She yawns once more then sticks her toungue out at him* Are you trying to imply that I have a dirty mouth? Well, that’s not very supporting of you, husband. *grins then flicks some of the water that has dripped onto her arm at Sephers* You didn’t do a good job at drying yourself off.

Xelong: ~You’re welcome, Zack. Aeris is complaining about a lot of pain though… Do you have some sort of painkiller that would work on dragons around here?~ *sighs and leans over to genly lick Aeris’s snout. He releases a deep, low purr in order to help her calm down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”Ah, shit… I don’t keep many painkillers suitable for dragons. There are some drugs that are good for humans, that would absolutely ruin a dragon’s stomach lining. I’ll visit mom’s base again when I can and go pick up some suitable medicine for a dragon. In the meantime, try to make her sleep. The body heals faster when it’s sleeping, even moreso for a dragon.”*

Sephiroth: No, I did not do a very good job of drying myself off. *moves to lie down beside her* Why did you bother getting dressed?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I’ll do my best, but she’s rather upset. Don’t rush to get the pain killers though, Zack. Holly wants you back as soon as possible. She really missed you while you were gone.~ *nudges Aeris’s side* ~You should go back to sleep, Squeak. It will help you feel better and heal.~

Jenna: Maybe I just wanted to make this hard on you, Seph. *smirks at him* Or perhaps I wasn’t certain if I’d have to go chasing after Orion when he left the room. He could have tumbled down the stairs if he had gone too quickly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I can’t go to sleep even if I wanted to. I feel like she’s still driving her claws into my eye… it really hurts!”* *tries to get to her feet, wanting to walk away and soothe the pain somehow*

Zack: *”I’ll teleport the ring there for you to hide, then I’ll go get some appropriate medicine from the base. Centra will know what to advise.”*

Sephiroth: Phh, not like he would have injured himself if he did that. Those stairs are carpetted, and the children are very rugged and strong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *quickly shakes his head, even though the action is pointless given that Zack is not able to see him* ~No, come home first. Holly wants you back home. I can take care of Squeak for now. I’ve been practicing magic. I can lull her to sleep with that if needed.~ *frowns at Aeris and presses his paw against the base of her neck. He frowns then closes his eyes and concentrates. Soon, a gentle sleep-indusing wave of energy would wave across Aeris’s body* ~Go to sleep, Squeak.~

Jenna: And if he wound up landing on his head, Seph? Do you really want to risk having another be injured in the same way that Kether was injured? *shakes her head* It doesn’t really matter anyway. The boy is fine and downstairs already. *rests her hand on Seph’s hip* And you are very nude.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks in amusement* Yes, it would certainly seem that way, wouldn’t it. *glances down at her hand* Hmm. I suppose you are right about the boy though. Tell him to be careful when navigating the stairway.

Aeris: *continues to make her squeaking noises of protest, but closes her eye, drifting off to sleep after a few moments*

Zack: *”Alright then, buddy. I’ll be home soon. I’m just signing some paperwork now, because this guy did a trade with me. I paid with materia in part payment for a ring. It’s nice, you’ll have to have a look at it before I give it to her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s statement* I heard Orion slow down and carefully move down them. That seemed like a pretty good indication that he was being careful. *leans her head in closer to his face* Now, did you want to do something fun or do you want to get dressed and just have some quality time together, hm? Afterall, we can always have sex any time of the day.

Xelong: *licks the side of Aeris’s face then jumps up onto the bed so that he can be near Holly* ~Did Squeak hurt you when she accidently scratched you? I’m sorry I didn’t check sooner.~ *leans in to sniff Holly, checking for traces of blood. Meanwhile, he responds to Zack* ~Paying in part? I thought the materia I grabbed was worth near to a million gil… How expensive of a ring did you get her?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: No blood. It was like a blunt cat scratch, that’s all. *reaches down to grasp one of Xelong’s front paws and pats it reassuringly* See, I’m alright. Thank you for caring about me though.

Zack: *”I wanted to use some of my money, I’ve sold too much of Sephiroth’s materia and I feel bad about that. And the ring seller guy totally wanted to scam me. The ring was 570,000gil. It contains a quarter inch diamond set around four smaller eighth inch ones. You should see it, its pretty. I’ll bring it home now. Did you want me to bring home another suckling pig or yearling lamb from the butcher for you to chew on?”*

Sephiroth: Hmm, we could do something fun. You are right afterall, we can have sex at any time really. It’s not a problem. Plus, I am a little cold with these clothes. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *lowers his head so that he can lick Holly’s hand in return for the patting* ~That’s good to hear. Our claws can make some severe wounds if there was actual force put into it.~ *yawns* ~Zack says that he’ll be back soon.~ *chooses to switch his conversation over to Zack* ~Not this time. I’ll be fine without them. I think you should just come home now, Zack~

Jenna: Yes, I imagine that you get quite a breeze with that much gapage in the material. *presses her hand against Seph’s lower back* It does feel quite nice though. I think you should definitely keep this outfit. *playfully smirks* What store did you get it from?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t really know, I’ve had it for as long as I can remember. It’s not an appropriate thing to wear for most occaisons, but it is useful nevertheless. *moves off the bed to find some casual clothes to put on, a deep blue button up shirt, and simple black pants*

Holly: He better be home soon, he has a lot of explaining to do. *pats Xelong’s claws* These look rather useful. Do you use them for digging, or killing things?

Zack: *”Very well, Xel. I’ll finish up here and come home then. I’ve got nothing else to do.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mocks disappointement* Now, why did you have to go and put on that ugly thing. I hope you paid nothing for that piece of shit outft. *gives Sephiroth a crafty grin* So, what do you plan to do for the rest of the evening, hm?

Xelong: ~I use them for both if needed. When hunting, I plunge them into the flesh of my prey and disable them by slicing through muscle and bone. Then, there are times where I have to dig to get to my prey. I also am supposed to be able to dig for rocks that will help me make the gas needed to make fire once I’m strong and big enough.~ *grins at the thought* ~That’s good, Zack. Holly is probably going to get really cranky if you don’t hurry home.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *seems confused at first and glances down at his shirt* I do not know if this one was paid for or not. But I suppose you are right, it isn’t very good. *shrugs and moves to sit back down on the bed beside her* Too bad, I’m wearing it anyway. I do not know what I am going to do this evening. Do you have any suggestions?

Holly: They look strong. Not sharp as a cat’s claws, but strong. *puts his paw down again* They’re very nice claws.

Zack: *”I have a feeling she’s going to be cranky with me anyway, Xel. I was gone for years and years, afterall…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes* It was a joke, Seph. The shirt looks fine. I was just mourning the fact that you’ve covered your perfectly sculpted chest. *leans in to lie across Sephiroth’s lap. Once settled into his lower regions, she reaches up to playfully whack at his bangs* You need to stop taking everything I say and do serously. *grins* As for what to do… Well, I suppose if we can’t think of anything else, there is the television.

Xelong: ~Years? What are you talking about, Zack? You’ve only been gone for a month at most. I don’t even thing it’s been that. Did you hit your head while you were at Halcyon?~ *purrs at Holly* ~Yes, they are very nice claws. They are the perfected hunting devices given to me through eons of evolution.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perfectly sculpted chest? So much for your earlier claims that I am putting on weight. *he grins at her as she settles down in his lap, closing his eyes as his bangs are whapped* If I do not take things seriously, that leads to getting into trouble. *pauses* You really desire to watch the television?

Zack: *there is a distant rumbling overhead as Zack flies the plane over the house* *”Yeah, I was gone well over a year, Xel. At least, that’s how much time passed on the other side… I think it was near two years.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I did say chest, not abdomen, now didn’t I. *playfully grins up at Sephers. However, her grin quickly fades as she considers the rest of the words that Seph spoke* As for taking me seriously, you have made arguments out of my jokes in the past. So, your idea does not work at all. And I suppose it won’t hurt to watch the television. Unless you can think of something better to do.

Xelong: ~Other side? I don’t understand what you’re talking about, Zack. You were only gone for less than a month. You must have really hurt your head.~ *sighs then looks up at Holly. He gives her a broad grin, but he chooses to be silent. He doesn’t want to ruin the surprise for Zack*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves behind Jenna and begins to massage his fingers into her back and shoulder muscles* Hmm, I cannot really think of much to do other than that really. You could alway pick a play fight with one of your offspring. I’m assuming they would enjoy being chased.

Zack: *sighs* *”I built a portal machine, Xel. One that could take me to any time and place that I desired. I found instructions for it in Halcyon a few years ago when we lived there, and I had been working on it on and off over the years. It was finally complete a year or two ago before I left. Then it malfunctioned and I got stuck in the 18th century.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s suggestion* I want time with you, not with the children. What good will picking a fake fight with them do anyway? They’ll just get hyperactive then and start ruining things. *yawns in boredom* Hardly my definition of fun. *flicks her hand toward the television to turn it on*

Xelong: ~Huh? If you finished it two years ago, why did you wait until last month to try it out? I don’t understand what you’re trying to say at all. You’re confusing, Zack..~ *looks up at Holly* ~I think Zack hit his head when he was in Halcyon..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *moves his arms around her waist, then lies down, trying to pull her down with him, being rather gentle about it* You don’t enjoy playing around, then? That’s a dissapointment. I rather enjoy trying to wrestle and play around with you. It is some of the most enjoyable activities I take part in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

So dropping out the Zack/Xelong/Holly part?

Jenna: I said with the children, not with you. *pokes his abdomen* Anyway, you always start complaining about me not being fair when I play with you. Things like “don’t tickle me, I don’t like it” or “you shouldn’t do that”. *sticks her toungue out* Where’s the fun in that if there’s so many shouldn’t do’s? Not to mention we usually just end it all with having sex and I thought you were agreeing to just having so-called “quality time” with me for a bit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah, forgot about it in that last reply…

Zack: *”I’m telling you the truth, Xel. I’ve been on the other side of the portal for a really long time.”* *moves back into the house, yawning* Oh boy is it good to be back here. *heads for the guest bedroom, then sits down on the bed next to Holly, hugging her* Hey there. I’ve really missed you.

Holly: He hit his head? *pulls back from Zack’s hug to inspect his head* I don’t feel a bump.

Sephiroth: *sits up once again and shuffles over to sit beside her* We can do essentially anything alone together and call it quality time. I do not enjoy being tickled, but there is numerous other things you can do without resorting to something like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *speaks to both Holly and Zack* ~Well, Zack is saying that he was gone for nearly two years. He hasn’t nearly been gone that long.~ *shakes his head then looks at Zack’s pocket. He gives the man a toothy grin then leaps off the bed to give the two privacy*

Jenna: *looks up at Sephiroth, lying on her back* You don’t like tickling because you are powerless to stop your reaction. That’s all. *shakes her head at him* If I did it any harder, it’d only be scratching. *turns her attention to the television* Anyway, most people classify “qualtiy time” as talking and whatnot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *continues inspecting Zack’s hair as Xelong hops down off the bed* No, I don’t see any bumps or scuffs. Are you sure you’re not mistaken, Zack? *frowns*

Zack: *covers his pocket with a hand as Xelong gets his nose near it* *”Get outta there you!”* Yeah, that’s how long I was gone, I’m not mistaken. *”Hey Xel, can you do me a favor? Go upstairs and ask mom if she can do a little job for me. Unless you’re the one who wants to kill the pimp. We can do it later this evening.”*

Sephiroth: Yes, that’s one of the reasons I don’t like it. I also don’t like how if feels. It makes me itchy. *lies down beside her, more interested in her prescence than the television* Quality time doesn’t have to be filled with conversation.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.