Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and shakes her head* ~You haven’t tended to your wrist in nearly a week’s time… It’s probably too late to set it, Seph. *Walks over to the triplet’s room. She sighs at Orion and gently pats his back* Shh… it’s alright. You’re learning. *reaches down to pick him up* Let’s clean you up and get some new clothing on, hm? *walks over to his dresser and begins pulling out a new outfit for him to wear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’re going to kill me, then? Or do you have another idea in mind?”* *sits down on the bed and pulls at his broken wrist, growling in pain* *”You’re right, it’s frozen itself in place…”*

Orion: *holds onto Jenna’s shoulder and quietly watches what she is doing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’ll only kill you if that is what you want me to do. If you want to do it yourself, look to the lower drawer on my dresser. There lies a poison so toxic that you need only one drop to be pricked into your skin. Then, you’ll die within a minute’s time. If not, I’ll try to come up with some other way..~ *insures that she has a firm grip on Orion then looks down at him* Do you want to clean up with your father? He said he needs to be washed off as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to fumble through the drawers* *”I’ll find it. As long as it doesn’t hurt that much, I won’t really care.”* *finally finds the vial of poison and takes it out of the drawer. He sits down on the bed, then makes a small cut on his hand with a nearby pocket knife, then opens the vial of poison, dripping one drop of the liquid onto the open wound. He quickly recaps the bottle and loudly hisses in pain, leaning back on the bed*

Orion: Nmmm…. *slowly shakes his head* Wan’to get down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head at Orion* You said that you wet yourself, so we need to clean you up. It’s only what’s best for you. *keeps a firm grip on the boy and then grabs onto his clothing. Once she is certain that she would have no problems in holding both Orion and the clothes, she walks out of his room then upstairs to her own bedroom. She stops infront of the bed and sighs as she looks down at Sephy* Well, I see you did take my advice.. *sets Orion down on the bed before snatching up the vial of poison in order to put it up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *stares down at Sephiroth and tries to wriggle out of Jenna’s hold so he can fully inspect Sephiroth* Faht-er sleepin’?

Sephiroth: *is lying on his side by the time Jenna comes up to the room, quite still and dead. He only remains this way for the best part of a minute however, and his wrist slowly aligns itself back into shape as his bones knit back together. Once his body is healed of all it’s other injuries, he screws his face up and slowly sits up, rubbing his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, deciding that it is best not to explain their immortality to Orion quite yet. So, instead, she simply nods* Yes, you are right, he is sleeping. Why don’t you go and wake him up, hm? He smells. *Smirks at Orion and nudges him forward. She allows herself a small smile as she witnesses Seph’s hand heal up and then mutters under her breath* It is pitty that your left hand has never healed like that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *flops down onto the bed, then stands up again, moving over to Sephiroth’s side. He stands next to him for a moment, then he shakes his shoulder, yelling* Fat’er! Wake up!

Sephiroth: *looks down at him and groans* I’m awake, you don’t have to do that.. *frowns and sniffs the air, screwing his face up in disgust* What is that? *stands up, looking around the area of the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Orion’s actions and softly chuckles then tilts her head at Sephiroth’s question* The smell? Well, one part is you. The other part is most likely the boy. He told me that he had wet himself. So, I suggested that he take a bath alongside with you since you already said you needed one. *shrugs* If not, I’ll take a bath with him and insure that he gets cleaned up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see… *looks discontent as he picks up Orion, then holds him at an arm’s length as he carries him towards the bathroom* Yes, I can definitely smell it now. Fortunately for us, it is nothing worse than this. Tend to the others if you like.

Orion: *stares up at Sephy, then across to Jenna, grinning. He points to him as if to inform Jenna, and giggles* Fah’er!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, Orion, that is your father. *sighs then shakes her head at Seph’s suggestion* The other children were fine and were being watched by the older ones. They’ll be fine. *walks into the bathroom as well and shuts the door behind her* Unless, you only wanted to be with the boy while you bathed? If that’s the case, then I can leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs and places the plug in the bottom of the bath* I don’t mind what you do. If you want to join us, go ahead, you certainly won’t be shunned. There’s room enough in the bath for all of us, but it would be a bit of a squeeze. That would be your decision of course. *moves over to Orion and begins to strip him down, placing his dirty clothes in the laundry basket*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Not all that much of a squeeze, Seph. Afterall, Orion isn’t that big yet and we normally take baths together. *begins to take off her clothing as well* Just don’t take this as a moment to explain to the boy the differences between boys and girls. I doubt he’d remember it anyway. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I won’t if he doesn’t ask… but you are right, he wouldn’t remember. Just hope he doesn’t grab onto anything sensitive. *aggitates the bathwater, then picks up Orion, placing him into the water so he can get used to it. Then, he strips down himself and steps into the tub, sitting down behind the boy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, if you think that he’d try to grope me, then it may be an idea to keep him next to you, hm? *smirks and moves into the tube, sitting on Seph’s opposite side. She leans against his side and happiliy sighs* You are certain that you were only traveling about in time for two weeks, right? I’m surprised that you found Zack so quickly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans back in the tub and sighs, resting his head down on Jenna’s shoulder. He picks up a rubber floating toy and sets it down in front of Orion to amuse him with. Sephy does not seem that filthy to begin with, but is taking a bath anyway, more for the purposes of relaxation* I am surprised I found him so quickly also. I only went to two places. Centra’s co-ordinates were rather useful. I also calculated where they would be in my head and chose the most likely ones.

Orion: *takes the toy and begins to play with it, splashing water about in the bath* Mmm… *dunks it under the water and lets it go, amused by the fact that it bobs to the surface again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at the rubber toy then looks up at Sephiroth* WHere did that come from? I don’t recall having rubber toys in this bathroom before. *shakes her head before reaching over to pat Orion’s head* At least this boy is behaving himself for once. *looks up at Seph* Now, didn’t you say Zack was in the middle of an empty field? How was that a “likely place” to find him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I scanned the area once I had stepped out of the portal, because I wasn’t going to take my chances with finding another crazed version of you again. *frowns* There really is no more to it than that. I stepped out of the portal, found his life energy signal, went over to him and brought him back.

Orion: *looks up at Sephy, then abandons the toy and tries to climb on him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What I mean is how those sets of coordinates were the most likely.. Anyway, how would scanning the area let you know whether I was crazed or not? *shakes her head* I can’t even say that I recall meeting you and hurting you in any way in the past… Then again, there are large periods of time which have virtually vanished from my memories. *blinks as she notices Orion’s actions and chuckles* Your father is not a tree, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Doing a scan wouldn’t help me know if you were crazy or not – after I was beaten, I decided I didn’t want to meet any other version of you. The co-ordinates were for times, places, locations. Not specific areas within those. You have to determine those last once you have established your portal.

Orion: *chuckles, finding fun in trying to climb on Sephy. After a few moments though, he loses his footing, and his foot slips between Sephy’s legs, standing firmly on his more sensitive areas*

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth and goes silent, then promptly picks Orion up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *covers her mouth as she watches where Orion landed and loudly chuckles despite her attempt to muffle the sounds. She shakes her head at the boy and manages to compose herself after a moment* I told you that you father isn’t a tree, Orion. *reaches out to take the boy from Sephiroth* So, did Zack explain what he was trying to achieve, or did you not bother to ask him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans forward and spends a moment recovering* I never asked him, he didn’t say anything. Ask him if you want to, but it is probably something ridiculous and it wasn’t worth persuing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *looks up as he senses the area again and notices that Zack is tracable again. So, he stands up and leaps off the bed before rushing to the front door* ~Zack? You’re back? Are you coming home? Please tell me you’re coming home.~

Jenna: *mumbles* I’ll ask him later. For now, I want to enjoy my time with you. *Smirks* And survive taking a bath with your son. *tickles Orion’s stomach* Now, where’s the soap?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Orion: *makes a loud squeal of laughter as his back is tickled and flails his arms, splashing water around, also harmlessly kicking Jenna in the stomach*

Sephiroth Very funny… maybe it was a hilarious joke for yourself, but I found it rather painful to say the least. I don’t even have a comparison to relate it to. *glances around the area, then picks up a bar of plain white soap to hand to Jenna* There you are.

Zack: *”I’m coming home as I’m done with Aeris’s surgery here. I’m still waiting on MS to bring her out of the base and to my plane. She’s unconcious and beaten up, but she’ll be alright.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

MS: *enters the infirmary and moves over to pick up Aeris. Once she has the dragon securely in her hands, she looks over at Zack* Lead the way.

Xelong: ~Aeris? Surgery?? What happened to her? Is she alright? She’s not seriously injured right?~ *stands up, his tail furiously swishing too and forth. Zack would be able to clearly feel Xel’s worry for Aeris’s health*

Jenna: Thank you, Seph. *takes the soap and begins to scrub down Orion. She gently holds onto the boy so that he won’t squirm out of her grasp* And I understand your pain, Seph. I was more laughing at Orion. *shakes her head* Just soothe it until it’s gone, ok?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.