Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Ramiel* You can go outside and play once he gets the samples, alright? I won’t hold you captive while we try to determine what’s happening to you. However, stay in contact with me, alright? *looks over at Zack* What exactly do you think the problem is, scientist? ~Seph, there should be no secrets between you and me. Have I ever withheld any information at all from you? And please just remember my request for when you do find a woman that you want to be with.~

Jenna: *softly sighs at him* Well, I can always tell when you are serious and when you are joking. *pats his abdomen* Shall we get some sleep, Great Sephiroth?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Right now? My guess is either puberty, or rampant Jenova cells in his system altering and changing him. If they go unchecked, they can completely trash everything. I know of a couple of ways to deal with it, so don’t worry a whole lot.

Seph: *”What request is that, mother? I believe I have forgotten already. How careless of me.”* *stands on the edge of the island and glances into the sea, pondering diving into the water to hunt*

Sephiroth: *grins at her and hugs her torso area* Of course. *moves up to kiss her forehead*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~With the amount of distress you spoke concerning the matter, I am surprised that you have already forgotten.~ *pauses for a brief moment* ~When you find a woman that you wish to be with, choose her over me. At that time, cut the bond with me and allow me to die off.~ *nods at Zack* I understand. Well, go get your samples so that my son’s discomfort will be ended.

Jenna: *closes her eyes and relaxes* You know, that is not quite something that leads to sleep, old man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If it doesn’t lead to sleep, then what do you think it leads to? It certainly won’t lead to getting any sexual intercourse. Besides, I think I am too tired for that right now.

Zack: *gives Jennah a small nod, then sits down next to Ramiel on the bed, preparing a needle and some test tubes, then jabs the needle into the boy’s arm so he can draw a small quantity of blood for testing* I’m not so sure I can end it, but I can at least try to find out the cause of it.

Ramiel: *grumbles* Ouch… hurry up and let this be over with…

Seph: *”I don’t want to cut the bond with you, mother. You’re a wonderful friend, and a good ally. Besides, I think Ramiel might have a crush on you, provided he didn’t already have a crush on me. That one is just… strange.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves to press her index finger on Seph’s lips, trying to silence him* Good, then shut up and actually go to sleep. *allows herself a small smirk*

Jennah: ~Seph, Ramiel is much too young to have a crush on anyone.~ *Shakes her head* ~You gave me purpose in watching over you, but my life has been too long as is. Anyway, you deserve to use the knowledge on bonds to share your soul and eternal life with someone you truly love, not me.~ *gently sets her hand down on Ramiel’s shoulder and tries to comfort him with a grin* Shh.. It’ll be all over soon enough. You’re a big boy and can stand it, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Give him time to grow, he’ll probably develop feelings for you. I know I did at one point.”* *frowns to himself, then begins to walk into the ocean, paddling out to sea, attempting to sense out anything worth eating* *”And I know you’ve lived a long time, but it’s not fair to just give up your life because I’ve moved away. I dont think I would start another bond with somebody else, anyway.”*

Ramiel: *narrows his eyes* That term sounds childish… *scowls, looking determined, then just sits there quietly*

Zack: *withdraws the needle again, grinning* There, that’s over. *places a wad of cotton wool over Ramiel’s needlestick injury and walks out of the room* Gimmie about half an hour or so, I have to go prep this stuff to look at.

Sephiroth: *mutters* Yeah, I get it… *lies on his back, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *wryly grins at her younger “son”* You are still a child, you know. You have quite a bit of growing to go before you can be called a man. *looks up at Zack and nods* Very well. That sounds reasonable. Thank you for your assistance. *quickly turns away from Zack and returns her attention to Ramiel* ~We shall see what you say when you find that woman that makes you feel like the world has turned upside down, Seph. And I thought you still have feelings for me in that manner..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *glances back up at Jennah, initially whining at her* Mommm… *grunts sharply, then glares at her* I’m not a child any more. You just left me alone for a week so I could prove my independance, doesn’t that say anything? *sighs* I’m twelve years old, which practially makes me a teenager. Stop calling me a kid.

Seph: *suddenly senses out a large fish nearby, then inhales, diving under the water* *”I don’t want to form another bond. I don’t want to be immortal with some woman who only wants me for sex.”* *unclips a knife from his belt, then swims after the fish, slashing it in the side* *”Although, that would be fun for a while, I admit.”* *grabs the injured fish and promptly heads back to the surface, and then to the beach, sensing sharks approaching due to the smell of blood in the water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at him* That was training to know that you can survive if you had to be on your own. I still plan on taking care of you for several more years, boy. *messes up Ramiel’s hair in an affectionate manner* And twelve is still considered a child and dependent by civilized Terran governments. *allows herself a grin at Seph’s words* ~Now is not the time to be discussing this, Seph.. This is something that we will seriously discuss when you find that woman that you fall in love with. And that doesn’t mean just finding a woman you want to have sex with. You’ve seen an example of a true loving, yet twisted, relationship with our dimensional doubles here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *mutters, although placidated as Jennah messes up his hair* I’m still not a child… the training, make me do it again, I’ll do it better next time. I’m more independant than any average human youth at my age. I’ll prove it to you. *scowls*

Seph: *drags the fish back onto the beach, dripping wet with seawater* *”Why is now such a bad time to be talking about this? Why does it have to be when I find this woman?”* *carries the fish back with him, intending to head back to the house now* *”And yeah, I’ve seen their relationship, but that’s not me, is it? You’re my mother. It almost seems like incest.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Ramiel and pats his shoulder* Yes, I know you are much more prepared than most your age, but that doesn’t make you an adult. Nor does it make you ready to face the world all on your own quite yet. *groans at Seph’s latest comments* ~Seph, it has to wait because your feelings are subject to change in the future. Right now, you don’t know what it will feel like when you find a woman who completes you. And it is not incest for we are not related. Also, those two were never mother and adopted son.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”I know, mother, but it still seems like incest, and that’s off-putting.”* *carries the fish back to the house, walking inside with it, still dripping wet. He heads up the hallway and into the guest bedroom, smirking* Fancy a late-night snack?

Ramiel: *folds his arms and shuffles away from Jennah, quite angry and annoyed right now* I’m still not a child any more… I can do things just as good as the next person…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~How did you gain such morals when I never even taught you that as wrong. Hrmph, in the culture I came from, it mattered not whether they were related or not, just that they were a suitable mate.~ *looks up at Seph and shakes her head* Not at the moment, perhaps Ramiel would like some. *frowns at the said boy* And you are still a child, ask Seph how much I still parented him when he was your age.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph:*”I read enough books to know, mother. Incest is wrong, and bad for the genetics. If a genetic brother and sister have offspring, most of the offspring will be retarded, or die, or develop far more health problems.”* *dumps the fish down on the floor, then smirks at Ramiel, go fetch, boy.

Ramiel: *glares back at Seph, not moving off the bed* I’m not eating that – I hate fish. I refuse to eat something that swims around in it’s own crap. *folds his arms and lowers his head, still clearly annoyed that Jennah is calling him a child* I don’t want to ask…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~For humans, yes. However, you must realize that all species started off with incest. A species can only form from a small mutation by inbreeding of the qualities that are considered the mutation.~ *Frowns at him* Seph, that was uncalled for. This is not our house and we can’t just be placing fish all over the place. *shakes her head at Ramiel’s comments* I swear you boys are a handful..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *blinks, seeming genuinely surprised that Jennah cares about what he’s doing* Placing fish all over the place? It’s not like I’m hanging it off the curtains. Although, *smirks* that would look pretty silly. *grins at Ramiel, then reaches over to lightly whack the side of his head* What are you waiting for? Fetch it!

Ramiel: Fuck off Seph, I’m not a dog. *bares his teeth and growls. He was already in a bad mood, but Seph’s actions are riling him up further*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *growls and glares at Seph* Pick the fish up yourself and place it in the kitchen where it belongs, Seph! Now! I’m not going to tell you again. *snorts and shakes her head* You’re too old for this sort of nonsense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *makes a slight irritated noise, then picks up the fish again, sighing* Fine… so much for feeding him. *tears a big chunk out of it with his teeth, then heads out of the room, intending to leave the house again* *”See you tomorrow morning, mother.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Groans* Stubborn ass boy… *gets to her feet* I’ll be back, Ramiel. Try to stay behaved. *dusts herself off then begins to dash after Seph. Once she catches up to the young man, she reaches out to grab his arm and tries to pull him to her* What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you giving us such attitude?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *frowns as his arm is grabbed, then stops suddenly, turning around to face her* What? I’m not giving you attitude. I just said I was going out, and that I’ll see you tomorrow morning. I’m going to fly away and try and find another woman to go to bed with. *frowns* You don’t suddenly disapprove of that, do you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at him* You’ve been gone the entire day and have barely been around for the last few weeks, Seph. *shakes her head at him* It wasn’t that long ago that you didn’t want to leave my side.. ever.. *glances down at the ground, frowning at her own thoughts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *sighs at her* Well… you already said yourself – I’m not a kid any more. And you said as soon as I find a lifemate, to break the bond off with you. Meaning, you don’t care if I find a lifemate? *scratches his head* I just want to get out and explore. We’re stuck here now for the time being, right? What’s wrong with scoping out the terrain?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, you are not understanding me at all… I don’t want you to rush about with your search. *narrows her eyes at Seph’s words* You can’t just rush out to find a true mate. *Snorts at him* These sort of things take patience and time. If running off all the time and having sex with everyone achieved that affect, would I be where I am now, hm? *scowls* Anyway, you have been putting yourself over our family, Seph. We are small and need to stay together or forever falter.. We need you here. Ramiel and I both need you. What about that escapes you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Alright, I’ll stay around. *scowls and folds his arms* If you think keeping me here like a pet and preventing me from running off to explore and hunt will stop us from being broken up, then fine. *snarls irritably* You get your way. Not like I have a choice in the matter anyway by the sounds of things. *moves back into the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans and shakes her head* Seph, it’s not like that… *a sad frown graces her features, but she doesn’t bother to rush after her son. Instead, she just lingers about, looking about at the various houses being built* We need one of our own… *releases a deep sigh* I’ll speak to that man later. *makes her way back to the room where she’s been staying*

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.