Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves her nose right up against Ramiel’s side and sniffs him hard* *”You asked me to search out anything that was wrong with him, and so I have. I told you there was nothing wrong. The thing you speak of – that is not an ailment.”*

Zack: *is in one of the vacant rooms with some simple books, trying to teach Meirnden how to read*

Sephiroth: I am as calmed down and as “lightened up” now as I am ever going to be. You might as well start getting used to it. *glances at the television* For somebody that thinks human inventions are archaic, you certainly seem to like that one a lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Well, what happened to him is not something that is “fine” and ok. There has to be a suitable explanation for what happened to him, and nothing that you’re giving me right now is qualifying as a suitable explanation.~ *finally spots Zack and walks over to him* You, I am told that you have knowledge in biology and science.

Jenna: Hm? I’m not even watching that thing. *yawns* Anyway, I don’t care less about it, it’s just something to make noise and pass time when there’s nothing happening. *reaches over to gently rub the inside of Seph’s right thigh* And I say there is still pleanty of lightening up that you can do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Meirnden: *makes a happy squealing noise as Jennah enters the room, dropping her book so she can run over to her*

Zack: *looks up at Jennah and nods his head, though he is clearly quite confused at why she is saying that* Yeah, that’s right, but… you already knew that, right? *grabs at Mei so she can’t run away very far*

Sephiroth: *purrs back at Jenna and leans back, seeming to enjoy what she is doing. He glances back at her and raises an eyebrow at her in inquisition* And I thought you just said that you were not interested in that this evening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Huh? *snorts* I’ve never met you before. You must be confusing me with the other version of myself who heads this household. *crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at Meirnden* What does that girl want with me? *shakes her head* There is no reason for her to want my attention.

Jenna: I’m not. *Smirks* All the more torment for you, hm? *softly chuckles and continues to tease Sephiroth by rubbing his thigh* Now, what were you going to say about the television, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs and picks Meirnden up* Forget it then, she probably just got confused like I did. *sets the girl back down next to him on the seat and hands her the book that they were going through before Jennah arrived*

Sephiroth: I wasn’t going to say much about the television. *winces slightly under Jenna’s touch, really seeming to like it. He moves away from her after another moment however, and sits up properly once more* I just find it boring and I just commented that for somebody who dislikes human technology, you seem to watch it frequently.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Very well then, I shall ignore the activity then. *returns her full attention to Zack* Now, answer my question. Do you know biology quite well or not? I need someone who is an expert in the science to the same level as a so-called Professor Hojo would have been. One of my sons is having problems.

Jenna: *shrugs at Sephiroth* It is a way to insure that we are not in danger. All I ever do if I watch it is watch current events. It has helped warn us about idiotic actions out there in the past. Now, why did you move, hm? Was I not pleasing you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *raises an eyebrow* I’m not officially a doctor yet, but I can still check out your son if he’s got health problems. What’s wrong with him exactly? *gets to his feet* Mei, go to your mother and see if she needs help, okay?

Meirnden: *makes a small whining noise, then nods* O-tay… *timidly moves past Jennah, then runs out of the room*

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows at her* I was fine… really. But you shouldn’t tease somebody when you are intending to do nothing else other than make them frustrated.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *scowls, mildly irritated* No, I did not say medic. I asked if you were familiar in biology! *hisses* Genetic biology like the sort that Hojo used to create Sephiroth. I need someone with that sort of expertise. But seeing as you don’t have the intelligence to listen to me, then you don’t have the skill to help. *turns to leave the room*

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s comment and moves to playfully tickle his abdomen* Oh, really? Did it not cross your mind that I wanted that sort of result. *smirks* I am a rather mean and sadistic woman afterall. *leans in and licks Sephy’s left hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *scowls back at Jennah* Biology is the study of life. It includes life-science, organism behavior and interaction study, and medical-science. The definition of ‘biology’ itself is pretty damn broad, I didn’t misunderstand or mishear you. But if you’re gonna be mean about it, I don’t want to help.

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna’s behaviour* So you want to make me frustrated? That isn’t very kind of you at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *stops and turns back around to face Zack* I did specify and state that I needed someone who was knowledgable in the same science that was utilized to create Sephiroth. So, my statement about you not being able to listen remains true. *shakes her head* I’ll find someone else to look at my son.

Jenna: *devilishly grins at Sephers* Well, you are always quite sexy when you are frustrated and even irritated. Anyway, do you really want me to stop giving you such pleasurable actions. *reaches over to rub his stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *growls at her again* If I go to Centra in Halcyon, I can bring up every single data file and instructions I’d need to make my own ‘Jenova Project’ specimen. Hojo left behind everything needed to create my original. It’s a brainless science, baking a loaf of bread from wheat flour is actually more precise.

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her* You have no idea what I meant, do you. Hmm, that is probably for the better, else you’ll be trying to do it all over again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses in annoyance at Zack* No, no. I do not need for someone to create a Jenova project. I need someone that understands the biology of those that were created from the project! God damnit! Have you listened to a word I’ve said? *snorts* I’ve said very clearly several times that I need someone with that knowledge so that I can have help provided to my son.

Jenna: Hm? *blinks and looks up at Sephy* Well, then. How exactly are you using the word? *tilts her head* I do not know any other definition of that word aside from the one that I’ve already utilized.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and shakes his head* I mean, you touching me like that is making me frustrated. *pauses* Sexually. *shrugs* You know… if you kept doing it, I would have ended up quite aroused. And seeing as though you already stated that you were not interested in having sex at this time, it is classified as teasing.

Zack: If you can’t work out what I’m knowledgable in after all that, then get lost. I don’t want to help you. Go on, get out of here, I have better things to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at Seph’s description and coyly grins up at him* Yes, I am fully aware that I am teasing you. I’ve teased men for much longer than you’ve been alive. *playfully tickles his stomach* There is no rule against teasing someone as sexy as you, no matter how much you may want there to be.

Jennah: *hisses in annoyance at Zack’s answers then turns around and storms over to him. Without speaking, she grasps onto the man’s right arm and begins dragging him along with her. She ignores any struggling he may put up as she pulls him toward Ramiel’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *pulls on his arm and yells in protest* Hey, stop that! You can’t haul me around like a sack of meat! I’m not going to just help you, just like that! You’ve just been a total jerk and insulted my intelligence, why should I help you?

Sephiroth: *frowns at Jenna* Well, it’s not entirely very good to do something like that if your sole desire is to get one interested only. There’s no point to getting somebody interested for no purpose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You are a medic, are you not? Medics are sworn to help the weak and needy, no matter what the circumstances. If you are not willing to help every being, then you are no healer. *snorts and continues to pull Zack forward* Now, get moving. My son is in pain.

Jenna: Well, that’s you opinion on the matter. Teasing is an art that has been refined and honed throughout the ages. It is also an art that I have expertised in. So, for you to say that it’s pointless is rather cruel of yourself. *grins at her husband*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *scowls at Jennah and moves out with her* Sheesh, don’t be such a jerk. I’d be more inclined to help you if you weren’t so much of a horrid cow. *grumbles as his arm is pulled on* Just lead me to him, I can walk there willingly. Just stop insulting my intelligence, I’m trying to help you out as much as I can.

Sephiroth: Well if your purpose is to tease me so I will gain an erection, mission accomplished, but leaving it at that, and not taking it any further? *grunts* That is not very kind.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You like complaining, don’t you, boy? Well, I hope you’re as good at healing as you are at whining. *finally reaches the guest bedroom. Then, she shoves Zack over to Ramiel. So that Zack won’t just refuse and make a bolt for it, she sets herself up in the doorway, firmly planting her feet down* Now, help my son.

Jenna;: Mmmm… Ok, fine. I won’t touch you at all. *suddenly snaps around so that her back is facing Sephy. From there, she fluffs up her pillow before curling up and seemingly falling straight to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *interprets the gesture and body language as Jenna being offended by what he has said. He makes a soft sighing sound in resignation, then reaches over to lightly pat her back before moving back to his side of the bed so he can lie on his back* Night, Jen.

Zack: *stumbles slightly as he’s shoved over towards Ramiel. He glances down at the boy, then feels for his wrist, checking his heartbeat, then his eyes, and so on* He looks fine to me.

Ramiel: *pulls his arm away in objection to his treatment* Get lost, Sephiroth. I don’t need you poking at me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back over her shoulder so that she can peer at Sephiroth. Noticing Seph’s demeaner, she releases a soft sigh then turns to face Sephy* Settle down, I’m not angry with you. I’m just playing. *wraps her arms about Sephy’s midsection then snuggles up against his side*

Jennah: Ramiel, that is not Sephiroth. Seph is outside, getting… *frowns and blinks as she thinks* Actually, I don’t know what he’s doing now. He already brought in the dragon. ~Seph, where are you and what are you up to? I could still use some help.~ *shakes her head* Anyway, this is Zack, and he says he’s trained in biology. Just tell him everything that just happened, Ramiel. And don’t miss any bit of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly purrs as Jenna cuddles up against him* If I can get this kind of attention, I should play up the sad act more. Sometimes I don’t know if you’re playing or not. Either way, its safer to not treat the issue like a joke.

Seph: *”I got the dragon inside to have a look at him, isn’t that good enough? Why do I have to come in and help again? You got the dragon in there like you wanted. What else could you need?”*

Ramiel: *sighs at Jennah, then looks up at Zack, thinking* Oh, um… here’s the story I know, mother can probably tell you the rest. Anyway, I don’t know much. Mother asked me to make wings come out of my back like she does it. I thought it was nuts but I did it anyway. It worked, but I dont remember what happened after that. I woke up again and I was on the ground, feathers everywhere and stuff. Then my stomach went rock hard. Now it’s fixed, but… mother is concerned over all of it.

Aeris: *her only good eye widens slightly, and then she moves over to Ramiel, sniffing him again* *”Of course, that’s what it is. This boy has foreign energy growing in him, or it’s coming out of him at least.”* *points to Ramiel’s stomach* *”There. It looks like broken Lifestream. I see magic energy residue from a carelessly conducted spell. He can make magic, perhaps? Some of it is the same colour as his aura, some of it is somebody else’s. More than one spell has been cast on him recently.”*

Zack: *frowns, trying to think of what to make of it all. He pokes at Ramiel’s abdomen area and frowns in thought* I’ve honestly never heard of this before. Your stomach feels fine. Or it does now, anyway… *sighs* I can have him taken to the hospital in Junon for observation if you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, I would think by now that you’d know me well enough to tell when I am serious and when I am joking. *pokes his stomach* You’re a failure of a husband if you can’t even figure out that much. *grins and then leans over so she can kiss his neck*

Jennah: ~I just wanted to know where you were. I have no idea where you went after you acquired the dragon for me. Is it so horrible of a mother to want to know what her son is doing?~ *glances at Aeris then at Zack* No, I will not have my son taken to some stupid hospital. Humans wouldn’t know what to do with him at all. If there is scientific equipment available here, though, I will allow for you to conduct tests only to find out what made him so unstable. And yes, Ramiel can make magic. They used part of my DNA to make him.. *snorts in irritation at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”It is when I’m trying to get up to something secret, or when I want to do something and not let anyone else know about it. Everybody has secrets, don’t they? I want some too, sometime.”* *rises to his feet and flies halfway across the island, looking out for something to hunt down*

Zack: There’s some equipment in Halcyon that could deal with it well enough. But I don’t want to resort to something like that. Also because it’s a long way to travel, and because if we went there in my plane, I’d need to go buy it some gasoline along the way. *pats Ramiel’s shoulder* But I don’t think you have much to worry about. Maybe it could have been…. I dunno, a gut spasm or something? He doesn’t look too bad to me. I don’t think there’s anything medically wrong with him. It sounds like a magic thing actually, especially from the sounds of that story. *begins to ponder* I could get a blood sample from him though, and look at it under a microscope. Maybe he has rampant cells running around inside of him and they’re changing him. Of course, I’m only guessing now…

Sephiroth: *loudly purrs, thoroughly liking the activity* I would think it makes me a good husband. One who shuts up and doesn’t dispute what his wife says sounds pretty good to most women, I hear.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Seph, there is one thing that you seem to not be able to learn. You should have no secrets from me. I am your mother and deserve all your respect and trust. Thus, I have every right to wonder where you are. Would you like it if I were to vanish without saying a word?~ *faintly frowns at Zack’s suggestions then nods* Take all the samples that you need. I want to know what exactly it was that made my son go haywire out there. *looks down at Ramiel* You will behave and cooperate with this man.

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* That does not mean that you are allowed to be completely incompetent toward comprehending what I do. *playfully flicks his nose* I know when you are joking… Though those times are few and far between.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *puts on a sulky face, but doesn’t protest much further than that* Alright, mother, but if he says there’s nothing wrong with me, I want to believe it. I don’t want a bunch of fuss all about something that might actually be nothing. That would be boring, and I’d be sitting here wasting time. I want to go outside and play.

Zack: Relax, I’m only going to take some blood, then look at it under a microscope. I might not actually be able to do anything at all if this problem is what I think it is. *begins to fumble through his medical supplies for a syringe and a needle for drawing blood*

Sephiroth: Indeed, I don’t joke and kid around very much at all. I don’t like to because then I might not be taken seriously when I actually try to be that way.

Seph: *”I know you have a right to know where I am, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have my own secrets. Now, if you don’t need me around any more right now, I think I am going to go fly north and search through the human territories for a suitable woman.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.