Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, I can’t imagine those space aged freaks would just suggest coal to your planet. Didn’t they share anything like cold fusion or something like that? I just can’t believe that nuclear power is the best choice that your planet has been given to date… *frowns* And who are you talking about? Armenians have no space traveling capabilities.

Jennah: *tilts her head and studies Ramiel for a moment* I do not understand what you’re trying to tell me. How can your stomach feel hard?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: It feels hard, like it’s turned into rock… I’m not kidding, there’s no other way to describe it… *hauls himself back onto the bed and coughs* It hurts…

Sephiroth: I don’t know, that’s what they called themselves, I think… *pauses, consulting his implants again* That’s the way I heard it, the way they pronounced it. *slowly sounds out the syllables as best as he remembers* “Ar-mer-ian”. *shrugs* It wasn’t in the implant pronounciation database, but ‘Armenian’ was the closest match. The n is silent, I suppose. I don’t ask questions about the way they pronounced things, that would be inconsiderate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks in confusion for a few moments, trying to take in what Ramiel just told her. Then, she rushes over to his side and begins to prod his abdomen, trying to understand what Ramiel is talking about*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she listens to Sephiroth then shakes her head* That makes no sense… Unless. *frowns then nods to herself* Did it sound more like this: American? I can see why you’d think that word is Amerian.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *flinches as Jennah pokes his belly. It would feel quite solid and hard to the touch, like there is a rock inside of him, not squishy like regular flesh. He immediately moves away from her and shuffles across the bed, standing up on the other side, heading for the window so he can pry it open and leave* Don’t do that…

Sephiroth: Ah yes, that does sound quite a bit better. *thinks and consults his neural implants* Yes, that’s it. What’s wrong with their imported power source? *grunts* It seemed good enough. It also provides a solution to the current power problems of this planet. I don’t know about any other power sources they have, but who cares? *snorts* Anything is better than the technology we have now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps and leaps over to grasp onto Ramiel’s hand before he moves even further away* Ramiel, no, don’t go. I’m sorry, but I’m trying to understand what is happening to you, my son. I don’t like the fact that you are in pain, and you should know that. *slowly shakes her head* Please, don’t run off. You’ll kill me with worry if you do such.

Jenna: *lowers her head then softly whispers to Sephiroth* Please, use your nueral implants to access Centra’s databanks and pull up information on nuclear power. Take notice of these subjects, nuclear meltdowns, Chernobyl, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki. *closes her eyes* I’m too tired to explain to you all the dangers of that technology.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *quietly sighs and leans over the windowsill, putting his head down* All right, mother… I won’t go anywhere far away… but can I at least go outside? It looks nice and cool out there. I feel really hot…

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head and closes his eyes, researching up on all the events that Jenna has just mentioned. He is quiet for a full five minutes at least, and sighs as he opens his eyes again when he finishes up with it* I don’t want that technology to be used to wipe out hundreds of people. *snorts* It takes a sword to make a decent and fair war. Dropping a killing bomb like that is just cheating.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs and pats the top of Ramiel’s head* Not right now. I want to find out what’s wrong with you first. Once your brother gets back though, you can go outside. That shouldn’t be much longer now… If he’s not back in ten minutes, though, I will hunt him down. *shakes her head* I have enough things to worry about. *examines Ramiel’s stomach again* Did you feel this way when you passed out during the survival training?

Jenna: I am sorry, Seph, but that is unlikely to remain the status quo on your world. While it may feel more rewarding for you to use a sword, it puts the masses into more danger. *shakes her head* Wars where technology is the backing point make people feel more secure, even if it is not necessarily less bloody. *snuggles up against his side* But the reactors in themselves have dangers. You did look up the information on Chernobyl, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and nods his head* I read about the Chernobyl incident now, yes. A Mako Reactor has malfunctioned and exploded in the past. The does not make me very comforted. But still, this planet does not have many other choices right now. Besides, the shipment is already coming.

Ramiel: *shakes his head* No… this only happened after I came back and you made me do the wing thing. When I woke up again and was lying on the ground, my stomach hardened up after that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, you’re right. Any power supply is dangerous in the end… I just hope that your planet doesn’t become poisoned by the thirst for nuclear weapons like my home planet is. *slowly shakes her head* Once it starts, it is a painful downfall. *rubs Seph’s chest then snuggles up against him*

Jennah: Hmm… *moves closer to Ramiel and examines his stomach region once more* Ramiel, please stay still this time. I need to feel that area to be able to determine what is wrong with you. *reaches down to gently prod his stomach. Soon, she decides to scan him for any residue of magic spells then mutters under her breath* Petrification? *Shrugs then casts a spell to counter the stone-state* There, I hope that makes you feel better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Indeed. If this Neo-Midgar project gets underway and they become too arrogant with wanting to expand and crush their neighbours, then… I see it going the same way as the old Midgar-Wutai war. Midgar won last time through… scientifically advanced weapons. *makes a sharp grunt* Who is to say that there won’t be a repeat of the same thing?

Ramiel: *coughs, but wriggles after she has countered the spell* That is much better… *moves back to the bed and flops down on it* Ah. *grins slightly* Thanks, mother. You’re so smart…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Nods at Sephiroth, though she’s not completely listening anymore. Instead, she just snuggles up against him and closes her eyes* Yes, indeed.. *kneeds the fingers of her left hand into his chest* You are comfortable…

Jennah: *grins at Ramiel, quite relieved* Well, I’m glad that we resolved at least that problem, though I do wonder how your abdomen had been petrified… *shakes her head* Well, best wait for your brother. ~Seph, are you going to take much longer?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* Why are you so tired as of recent? I left you for the entire day to sleep and it has not helped you out much.

Ramiel: Who knows… but if it doesn’t happen again, I’ll be a lot happier, that is for sure. *glances out the window, interested in watching the men build more of the second house going onto the land nearby*

Seph: *”Do you want the dragon to come or not? I’m trying to coax it back towards the house, but it keeps hissing at me and swinging its head every time I get on it’s blind side. Somebody has done something to it, because I think it’s gone mental.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles at Sephy* I told you before, I tired myself out with those spells. They were not the easiest of spells to cast. *yawns* And they were custom made, so that made them even more tiring to cast. Anyway, it’s been only a few hours since you left me alone to sleep. *shakes her head*

Jennah: ~Well, I suppose it’s best if you bring the dragon in. I did heal up Ramiel’s stomach, so he’s no longer complaining about that. Still, I’d like to have him throughroughly checked out by a healer..~ *moves over so that she’s standing next to Ramiel and reaches over to pat his back* You know what I say: Things that you don’t want to happen again will always happen over and over again. *sighs then contacts Aeris* ~Dragon, my son needs your assistance. Please, stop fighting against him. We won’t hurt you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: They happen over and over again, at least until you punch the one in the face whom is causing it to happen. *grins* Like the time Sephy kept sitting on me, so I kicked him in the balls and he stopped. If you can make it stop, then it doesn’t happen any more.

Aeris: *”I have a name, you know. It’s ‘Aeris’. This idiot is your son? Tell him to stop threatening me, and tell him to stop poking at my scales with his sword, and maybe then I’ll come to help you out.”* *bares her fangs at Seph as he comes near*

Sephiroth: Would you rather I go away and leave you alone to sleep further? I am sure there are plenty of things I could see to while you continue resting up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Ramiel and shakes her head* You know full well that it doesn’t always happen that way. There are some things that happen that you cannot put a single blame on, and you know it. *pats the top of Ramiel’s head* Just like what just happened; that was part of your own physiology and no one’s fault. *faintly frowns at Aeris’s words* ~Forgive me, but I was never given your name. I give my word that I shall do my best to teach Seph to treat you with respect, but he is a hard-headed boy who doesn’t do anything unless he wants to. It will not be an easy thing to negotiate right away. Still, please, come here. I request for your assistance.~

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* No, you can stay. *gives her husband a broad grin* I rather love your company, no matter how tired I am. *rubs his abdomen* Not to mention, you make a very good and comfortable pillow.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at her hand* It still baffles me how you make such a claim, because I hardly fit the definition of ‘comfortable’ at all. The area you are touching is nothing but muscle, with vital organs underneath. It would hardly be soft and comfortable to lie on.

Aeris: *sighs and relaxes her defenses, wandering back towards the house, pushing her way inside* *”Fine, I’m coming.”* *glares back at Seph, before she heads for the source of Jennah’s telepathic signal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s comment, trembling slightly due to the laughter* Your body is still warm, Seph. And, your skin is not necessarily as hard as rocks. *pats his stomach* Anyway, you must admit that your abdomen isn’t purely muscle anymore. *shakes her head* You haven’t been exercising as religiously as you did in your youth.

Jennah: ~Very much appreciated. I shall speak to my son concerning his treatment of you when I see him next.~ *grins over at Ramiel* Well, we finally have someone who is at least trained in healing coming here to look you over. Hopefully she’ll figure out what’s going on.. *her smile vanishes as she considers the liklihood of such occurring* ~Tell me… Aeris, is there a man named Hojo who is a scientist on this planet?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves to stand in the doorway of Seph and Jennah’s guest bedroom, then turns her head to one side so she can look at Jennah with her only good eye* *”There is a man on this planet with that name. But even if you do go to him, he’s not likely to be very helpful. He tried to breed me and a friend of mine who wasn’t a human in the past. He’s trapped me before. He’s trapped Sephy and his children before. If you go to him, keep on your toes…”* *looks over at Ramiel and snorts slightly* *”Doesn’t look like there’s anything wrong with this one.”*

Ramiel: *glances over at Aeris, then slides off the bed and begins walking towards Aeris, bobbing his head in much the same manner as a submissive raptor, making loud partially unco-ordinated chirping noises over and over again, and attempting to incorporate the Halcyon-tongue word for “friendly” into the cacophony of noises. Because Ramiel is a human and not doing it very well, he would probably end up looking more silly than anything*

Sephiroth: No, that isn’t pure muscle. The area you are patting more than likely has food digesting in that area. But you are correct, I suppose I have gained some body fat there. But not much. *grunts* I am not about to let you get away with calling me fat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs at Ramiel and shakes her head* “You can stop that. The dragon here does not speak our language. So, there is no point in your words or actions.” *looks down at Aeris and shakes her head* No, there is nothing physically wrong with the boy.. At least nothing that is apparent. However.. *sighs then transmits to Aeris her recollection of what had just occurred to Ramiel* THere is something strange occurring in this boy. And… do you know where to locate this man?

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Seph’s words* Oh no, you’re not fat at all. You’re just not in perfect shape anymore. *grins and softly purrs at her husband* However, sex is said to be good exercise. *yawns* But not tonight. *smirks then quickly turns away from Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes her head* *”We do not know where Hojo is any more. He was bitten by a vampire and hides somewhere unknown these days. Do not seek him out – there is no information worth gathering from him anyway. However, I can show you to somebody who probably knows just as much, and isn’t just interested in trying to better himself.”*

Sephiroth: *takes note of her smirk, and slowly nods his head, acting as if she was completely serious* Yes, I believe you told me that earlier. *calmly* I suppose this means that I shall have to entertain myself alone again this evening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at the information concerning Hojo* Well, thank you for giving me that much information. I suppose I’ll be able to hunt down the man on my own if I need him. *Snorts and shakes her head* Still, who is this other person that you are speaking about? Is it someone who had worked on the Sephiroth of this planet?

Jenna: *grins* Indeed, it will just be yourself on your own for tonight. Do remember not to use your left hand. You don’t want to hurt that area like you did the first time you tried that. *glances back at Sephy, coyly grinning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks for a moment, then quickly shakes her head* *”Oh, not at all. His motives are not selfish at all, and he seems genuinely concerned for the inhabitants here. You may have seen him already – his name is ‘Zack’, he is Sephiroth’s clone, he looks like him only with shorter hair and more body fat, and he is the surrogate father of Xelong, the arrogant male red dragon who lives here. Zack was the one who performed the necessary surgery on my face, although he could not replace my eye.”**

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts, appearing to be mildly disgusted at Jenna’s comment* I never did that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns as she contemplates what Aeris has informed her then nods* Very well. I shall consult with that man and see what he can tell me. Still, for now, please check Ramiel over, Aeris. You probably have enough ability to sense something if something is there to sense. *steps out of the room then goes in search of Zack*

Jenna: Oh, so that’s your story now? *yawns* Very well, be that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves over to Ramiel and bobs her head a bit as she sniffs him and checks him over for injurys or any other problems. She raises a paw up to scratch at a place on his side and snuffles in disgust, jerking her head away again* *”He stinks. Apart from that, he’s fine.”*

Sephiroth: I am being that way, because you are suggesting things that have never happened. *grunts and folds his arms* You should resume sleeping.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *hisses in irritation* ~Did you look for something that isn’t evident on the outside. I know that there is nothing physically wrong with the boy, but somehow a pair of wings made him become dangerous to himself and others.~ *continues searching for Zack*

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Seph, you made a joke. I choose to continue on with your jesting ways. Calm down and lighten up. *Shakes her head*

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.