Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *smiles* Maybe it isn’t. Maybe he just dotes over you too much. If you don’t like it, you should tell him so. *leans back on the pillows and relaxes* I’ll be happy when I get my energy back. Then I can chase you and Mei around one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Grins up at Holly* ~Yes, that would be nice. I bet that Mei would love to have you chase her around. She is such an active and bouncy little girl after all.~ *shifts then walks away from Holly and curls himself around Mei* ~I think she’ll turn out to be just as beautiful as you when she grows up. Don’t you agree?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *smiles* Hopefully, better looking than me. I just hope she doesn’t get fat like Zack, because fat females are sometimes frowned on by others in society. At least she’ll have more hair than me. *covers her hair up properly once more with the head scarf she was wearing*

*just over half a day passes before a portal opens up again in the room inside the base. A badly beaten and injured Aeris is rather unceremoniously dumped onto the ground, and then Sephiroth steps out of the portal again, his clothes looking disheveled and torn. He looks tired, as well as sore. There is a darkening area around his left eye, and his right wrist is twisted out of its proper position, looking like it has been partially mangled*

Sephiroth: *grunts* We’re back… *moves over to Jenna and shakes her shoulder* Wake up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft moan as her shoulder is shaken. She slowly allows her eyes to flutter open before looking up at Sephy* Mmm… *her eyes shift shape as she tries to focus on him. Once her vision clears, she sits upright and stares around, frowning as she spots Aeris* What happened? Where’s Zack? *frowns at the sight of Seph’s hand and reaches out to touch it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses and pulls his hand back, not wanting it to be touched* Those co-ordinates were wrong… *snorts* We were beaten up by a rather mentally disturbed version of you…

Aeris: *whimpers in pain and covers her eye* The pain is killing me! I need medical attention.. *whimpers loudly, then begins to cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her attention to Aeris and releases a deep sigh. She shakes her head before looking over at Seph* Well then, just try everything that you can think of. If those coordinates lead to someplace where I was… maybe he was trying to see my past. Try the various places where you know where to find me and then some. *shakes her head once more* I’ll take care of the Cetra, just find Zack. *she shifts into her hybrid form then bends down to pick up Aeris*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’ll try my best. He has to be somewhere, afterall… *closes his eyes as he tries to block out the pain he is experiencing, then glances upwards* Centra, were there any other co-ordinates available? I am out of ideas…

Aeris: *whimpers* Ouch… *looks up at Jenna, then tries to move out of her arms* Please be careful…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Affirmative. I have been able to uncover these coordinates from that machine as well. *feeds Sephiroth a series of 3-5 new coordinates directly into his neural implants* All of these coordinates are on Earth and most are on Hacyon.

Jenna: *firmly grips onto Aeris and turns around to walk out of the room. She carries the girl up to the infirmary then sets her down on a table in the room. Once that is done, she removes the spell on Aeris and returns the girl to her dragon form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *as her form shifts back into the deep-sapphire blue scaled dragon, she squeaks in pain as her bruises throb in protest to the change* It really hurts… *whimpers* *”I couldn’t do anything helpful. Xelong’s going to laugh at me…”* *lowers her head*

Sephiroth: Thank you, Centra. *rips open another portal, then steps through it, heading for the next location*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Be silent, Cetra. Squealing like that will do you no good. Now.. *begins walking around Aeris to eamine her injuries before looking up at the ceiling* Centra, can you take care of this dragon’s wounds? THey are much too grevious for my spells to cure.

Centra: Of course. *the computer activates several tentacles that are hidden in the walls and ceiling and begins to examine Aeris. After a bit of time, the tentacles grab onto supplies and begin to bind up Aeris’s wounds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *keeps her head down and remains relatively still as the mechanical arms clean her wounds up. She squeezes her eyes shut and whimpers* What’s going to happen about my sight…? I only have one good eye left…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *speaks in a deadpan voice* You’ll have sight through only one eye.. *Shrugs* I can’t help you grow back the missing eye. The good news is that several dragons can see using their psychic abilities and do not necessarily need their eyes.. *leans in closer to Aeris* Or, I suppose Tiamat may know something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *tilts her head to one side, squeaking* *”It really hurts… am I going to need surgery or something? I can’t just leave the eye as is… there’s still bits of it in the socket…”* *squeezes her eyelids shut tighter and begins making a rather pathetic sad noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *observes Aeris’s distress. So, she presses a rather large needle into one of the weak points in Aeris’s scaling, in a fold that is formed under her armpit. From there, the computer injects a rather strong tranquilizer that is intended to put Aeris to sleep until her work is done.*

Jenna: *Shrugs, noting that Centra is doing all the work needed* I can’t tell you.. *steps away and walks back downstairs. She moves back into the room where the machine is located and sits down on the floor once more, desiring to wait for Sephy again.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”It hurts…”* *her wings flop at her sides as the tranquilizer takes effect, and she drifts into a state of rest*

Nearly four hours pass before another portal opens up in the base again. A rather tired and depressed looking Zack steps out, followed by Sephy, who seems annoyed.

Sephiroth: And don’t even attempt using another portal device to go where you want. Next time, if you really must, ask Centra to devise something for you.

Zack: *mumbles* Yes, Sephiroth… I understand that it was stupid..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up as soon as she sees the portal open. She releases a sigh of relief once she sees both Sephiroth and Zack step through then rushes over to Sephiroth’s side* Is your hand still injured, Seph? *tries to reach out to the hand that she had previously seen as mangled then looks up at Zack* Welcome back home, Zack. Aeris needs your care. *looks back at Sephiroth* Where did you find him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* He was in the middle of nowhere, actually. When I found him, he was just sitting amongst some plants in the wilderness. I don’t know how long he’s been there, but he looks like he’s either been exercising, or he has been half-starved.

Zack: *walks out of the room, silent. He heads up to the infirmary and sighs, depressed* Hello, Centra. *glances at Aeris* What do we have here…? What are it’s injuries?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods and continues to examine Sephiroth* How long did it take you to find him? I know that you’ve only missed four hours here, but it could have been an eternity for all I know that you were gone… *looks up into Sephiroth’s face* I did miss you.

Centra: *generates a hologram to display the x-rays that she’s taken of Aeris as well as diagrams of her various injuries* The largest injury has been her eye that was gouged out by a sharp object. My systems have done their best to remove the remanants, but perhaps you should check on the work, master Zack.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *glances up at the hologrammatic imagery, then sighs* Looks fairly good… *glances down at Aeris’s eye socket* That’s too bad. If it’s clean, you can sew up the eyelid. Fortunately, she’s a dragon. She won’t be too disabled by it, as he internal powers grow stronger. It will screw up her depth perception when hunting though.

Sephiroth: *grunts* I was in the first place for only a few days. I arrived in the evening, and I followed another version of you into a night club. We met the other version out the back of the night club, and then she proceeded to give us hell. She beat Aeris right there and then, and then she beat me up. It wasn’t easy to escape at all…. *mutters* I need a bath.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: My records indicate that there is a large portion of the dragon population that is actually blind. They are usually the ones with no pupils, where their eyes are only present to display emotion. However, their vision is actually purely psyconic. I am certain that the girl will do fine. *uses the holographic projectors to light up the area where the medical tools are* As for her procedures, it’ll be best if you sew her up. Trained flesh hands are much better than mine.

Jenna: *slowly nods at Sephiroth* Then let’s go home. *wraps her right arm around his waist in order to give him support. Then, she begins to leave him away from the room. As she exits, she casts a spell on Zack’s machine to make it self-implode before looking up at Sephy’s face* You’ve mentioned how long the first part of the trip took.. What about the rest? How long were you gone in total?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: In total? *frowns in thought* Probably just over a week in total. *glances back at the machine as it crumbles in on itself* He’ll try again you know… *grunts and follows Jenna’s lead out of the room, accepting her closeness*

Zack: *Slowly nods* Let me scrub up, then. *walks away to the sink to wash his hands off with antibacterial soap. Then he places on a pair of surgical gloves and walks back to the table, picking up a needle and flesh thread* Watch me and tell me if I’m doing something wrong. *begins to sew up the eyelid, using strong, sturdy stitches so that the wound cannot be opened up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly nods at Sephiroth* Well, I’m glad that you weren’t searching for him for near to a decade. It’s a good thing that you managed to find him so soon. *nods* A good thing indeed. As for him trying agian.. I can ask him to take a homing beacon next time, if you want. It’ll be useful if Centra can track him down before we search blindly. *steps out of the base then looks up at Sephy once more* You’re much better at teleporting than I am.

Centra: *closely monitors Zack’s actions, but doesn’t speak up. She observes nothing that is wrong about his procedures. Once he is done, however, she speaks up* It’ll be best if you take her someplace safe and familiar for her to rest. She should feel secure and relaxed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *slowly nods* I can do that. The plane is still in the place I left it outside. But, I can’t pick up this dragon. She probably weighs near 200 pounds. Any suggestions on that, Centra?

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, then teleports Jenna and himself to the front door of their house. He opens the door with his left hand and holds it open for her to go inside before him* After you.

Orion: *is in his room and loudly crying, rather upset at the moment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Of course, MS can carry the dragon for you. I sill summon her now. Please be patient, she will be present within three minutes time.

Jenna: *hugs Sephiroth once they enter the house then deeply sighs. She looks over to Orion’s room and shakes her head* And of course it never ends. Go ahead upstiars if you want. I”ll meet you up there. *rushes into the triplets’ room so that she can check up on Orion* What’s wrong, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’ll go up to the bedroom and work on healing up my wrist. *walks away from her and heads up the stairs*

Orion: *loudly whimpers up at Jenna as she nears* Moth-er… *He walks over to her and hugs onto her leg, telepathically indicating to her that he has wet himself*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.