Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: No way, Seres. I don’t want to be your slave and stand guard over your crap. I’d be afraid of her molesting me or something… *shudders* You have a subspace pocket, shove your important things in there.

Sephiroth: You do make a valid point, I am not entirely sure what she would do with your posessions. *holds open the elevator until everybody else is inside, then allows the doors to close and begins adjusting his collar* Hmm. I wonder how long this stupid media conference will take.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: So, you want to be crowded by tons of idiotic phographers instead, Zack? *Shakes her head* They’re only going to bombard you with questions if you come. It’d probably be safer if you just stay in my room and take a nap. *indifferently shrugs* Of course, that’s up to you, Zack. *looks up at Sephy* I hope it doesn’t take that long. It’s not like there’s much to say about this, Father.

Jennah: *yawns as she wakes up, having slept in quite a bit. She’s allowed herself to relax now that she’s on a planet that she feels safe on, at least for now. So, as of late, she’s been sleeping quite a bit* ~Seph? Are you around?~ *rubs her eyes and continues working on waking up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at Seres and steps out of the elevator once it reaches the bottom level* It shouldn’t take too long. Be prepared to be swamped by the media… *steps outside and heads for the open area, heading towards a portable stage area erected for the event*

*Outside, there is a sea of photographers, camera crew, and general Sephiroth fans gathered around a temporarily erected podium for the interview event. They behind a crowd barrier erected to keep them back. Severa fans are dressed up like him for the event. Some of the fangirls squeal as they spot Sephy walk towards the podium and hold out books and various things for him to sign, all of which he ignores*

Seph: *”Yes, I am around, mother. Why do you ask?”* *is on the other side of the small continent, hunting rabbits to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Sephiroth* I hope not. *looks around* Though it seriously looks like these idiots need to get lives, Father. Why the fuck are some of them trying to dress up like you? *snorts in disgust then looks back at Zack* Jealous that everyone ignores you, Zack? *broadly grins at him*

Jennah: ~Ah, good.~ *stands up and stretches* ~I think it’s about time for Ramiel’s training to be finished up. Do you remember what I taught you about moving between realities? I would like you to pick him up so he doesn’t have to remain in the grasp of the snake for too much longer.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to walk towards the stage, completely ignoring cries from fangirls and the fact that people are trying to thrust things to sign under his nose. He steps up onto the podium and lightly taps the microphone, waiting for things to die down* Well, here I am. This better not take long. I’m busy.

Seph: *”Do I have to, mom? I’m busy trying to hunt and eat here. If I abandon my meal now, some scavenger will get it…”* *sighs and focusses his energies, working on the beginnings of opening a portal to Jennah’s time and space at Halcyon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *shoots the fangirls dirty looks, finding their antics despicable. However, she turns her expression to complete seriousness as they reach the podium. However, rather than moving to stand at Sephy’s side, she stands behind him to his right side, ready to help out if needed. She sweeps her eyes over the crowd, trying to assess how bad this will become, but does not say anything yet.~

Jennah: ~I’d really appreciate it if you go get your brother. Or would you rather leave him behind, all on his own, for longer than needed. He probably is crying for a chance to get into a warm bed and be back with the rest of the family, just like you were at the end of your first survival training session. At least you weren’t so bad on follow-up attempts at teaching you how to be self-sufficent out there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Yeah yeah calm down mother, I’m going. I’ll go catch him, wherever he is, assuming he hasn’t died yet.”* *there is an obvious sense of amusement with the telepathic signal, like Seph knows he’s just teasing and kidding around* *”Well, see ya. First thing I’ll do is take him into the bathroom so he can wash off. I don’t think he’s been to this house yet.”*

Sephiroth: *taps the microphone once more and scowls as the audience begins to quieten down* Hrmph… I suppose you all know, thanks to the media sources, that my own daughter here has decided to join the army ranks. And I’ve been requested to stand here and answer some of your questions. Now, ask away.

*one of the reporters immediately raises his hand* What are your feelings on sending the daughter into battle? Are you going to go on an insane slaughter rampage of revenge if she dies in battle? What opinion do you hold on sending her in the first place?

Zack: *stands aside, not liking the interview* I want to go back to my plane…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~No, he hasn’t been to this planet yet. We came here on our own.~ *grins and moves into the guest bathroom, intending to clean off the dirt from the previous day* ~I must say that it’s nice to have a peaceful planet to be on for once. I never enjoy running from the snake. Take care of yourself and Ramiel.~

Seres: *narrows her eyes at Zack and grumbles out of the side of her mouth* You could have waited in my room like I said. It was you who decided to come, so stop complaining. *rolls her eyes then scowls at the questions* ~Well, they don’t give you much credit, Father. You haven’t gone insane for decades, and according to Mother, you’ve calmed quite a bit since you’ve started to care about her.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t think anything will satisfy them. Not the fact I live on an isolated continent, nor the fact I have been quiet for a long time, nor the fact that I allowed them to place the neural implants into my head.”* *scowls* I am supportive of sending this one into battle. Why shouldn’t I be? She is strong, confident, and willing. *ignores the question asking for his opinion about sending Seres to the army* Next.

*one of the other reporters speaks up* What do you plan to do with the soldiers when the New-Midgar construction project gets underway next year? People need a place to live. There’s no war. And I believe your soldiers are doing nothing at this time.

*another reporter calls out to Seres* Young female there… what is your reason for joining the army? Are you just trying to follow in your father’s footsteps, or do you have another idea in mind?

Zack: *pokes his tongue out at Seres* *”You could have stayed in the room too. You didn’t have to come listen to this boring red tape.”*

Seph: *”Yeah, I will.”* *steps through the portal, which vanishes once he’s gone thruogh*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~If you haven’t noticed, Zack, I came here to support my Father. I am neither complaining due to my choice nor unhappy to be at his side. You, on the other hand, are complaining.~ *shakes her head then frowns at the question that is directed toward her* My reasons are mine and mine alone. I came to this choice of my own free will. *softly speaks, not caring that she has no microphone infront of her and is a few steps behidn the podium*

Jennah: *spends nearly thrirty minutes in the shower, just enjoying the feel of the water on her skin. Finally, she steps out of the bathroom and moves into the living room. Then, she notices the press conference in Junnon being televised and tilts her head* What strange people…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* I do not want to have anything to do with the New Midgar construction project. I do not support the idea of going back to using those stupid Mako reactors that ShinRa used and abused in the past to gain their dominance over the planet. The migrants to Junon more than likely have better power options and that should be discussed with them. If this question session is going to turn into nothing but a discussion of red tape about what I plan to do, then good day to you all. *steps down off the podium and heads back for the complex*

Zack: *watches Sephy leaving* Okay… now what?

Seph: *is gone for only a few minutes, returning again in the exact same place he left, dragging Ramiel out of the portal with him*

Ramiel: *growls* Hey, hey, watch it! Don’t pull my clothes so hard, doofus. You’ll tear em!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *blinks as she watches Sephiroth suddenly step down* Well, that was definitely short. *Sighs and begins to follow him* Are you certain that was the best course of action, Father? They might make up stories now that you haven’t given answers.. *glances back at all the reporters in the area then at Zack* Now, I imagine that you’re going to be going back home, Zack. At least, that’s what seems natural.

Jennah: *snorts in disgust at how stupid the press conference turned out to be* Well, that Sephiroth certainly doesn’t know how to answer questions, not that any of those questions were worthy of answering. *sighs then grins as she feels Seph and Ramiel return* ~Welcome back, Seph. Hello, Ram, I’m glad to hear that you survived your training.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *”Very funny, mom. Of course I survived it. It’s the shoving around and tugging from Seph I nearly died by. You should tell him not to be so rough.”* *smirks and shoves Seph in the side before running ahead for the forested area beyond the house*

Seph: *growls and chases after him*

Sephiroth: *”I’ll answer the rest of their questions through paper statements…”* *snarls at the camera flashes and heads back into the building, walking towards the elevator* This session is over. *hisses and waits for the elevator*

Zack: *frowns as people begin asking him questions* Er… I don’t know… *follows Sephy’s lead* *”I hate these guys.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Oh, stop overexagerating, Ramiel. I doubt that Seph was that rough with you. And it’s not like you can’t dish it out right back at him.~ *glances around the room, sighing in boredom. Then, she softly mutters to herself* I should probably find someplace else to rest soon. Our place is not with this family…

Seres: *moves to walk at Seph’s side, completely ignoring the cameras* ~That does sound like a good course of action, Father. That way they can’t misinterpet your words.~ *looks up at the elevator shaft* ~They should upgrade this thing. It seems ancient.~ *snorts and shakes her head, then she glances over at Zack* Stop speaking to those idiots and ignore them, Zack. It’s not your job to answer their dumb questions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in the elevator again and waits until everybody else is inside again before pressing the button to close the doors. He leans against the back wall and folds his arms, scowling* Indeed. This entire facility needs rennovation. The soldiers should get to work on it some day I suppose. Anyway, your floor is coming up. I shall see you at some point in the future.

Zack: *mumbles* They only interviewed me because I looked like Sephiroth…

Ramiel: *loudly snickers and heads further into the forested area* *”Aww mom, he wasn’t that rough with me…”* *stops, staring at the ocean to the north* *”Where are we? I don’t know this place at all… ACK!”*

Seph: *runs after Ramiel, seizing the opportunity to tackle him from behind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Sephiroth as he informs her that they’ve reached her floor* Thank you, Father. *moves closer to him and gives him a large squeezing hug, wanting to show him how much she’d miss him* Take care of yourself, Father. And stop loosing your temper. *grins at him then steps away and walks away and rushes to her room*

Jennah; ~Ack?~ *blinks in confusion* ~Seph, whar are you two doing? Oh, nevermind, just stop playing around and show Ram the house already so that he can get cleansed. Afterall, as you said, he probably stinks.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *”Yeah he stinks like he’s been rolling in triceratops dung!”* *loudly chuckles as he pins Ramiel to the ground and twists his arm behind his back. After he finishes holding him in place, he lowers his head to smirk at him, calmly stating* You lose.

Ramiel: *”Mother, Seph’s being an ass again! Tell him to get off me!!”* *wiggles under Seph’s grip* Damn you… my arm doesn’t bend that way!

Sephiroth: *seems a bit taken aback by the hug, but moves his arms around Seres and returns the gesture, squeezing her slightly* *”Enjoy your time here. And kick their asses. I will give you the details you need to contact me directly via my implants, or you may just use the telepathic link. I do not mind either way.”* Hmph, I do not lose my temper that much.

Zack: Are you kidding me? You’re a regular volcano. Come on. We need to get back to my plane and go home. *pressed the elevator door button to close it, then punches in the button to take it to the roof*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly sighs and shakes her head* Boys… I swear they cannot resist fighting and getting into trouble. *rolls her eyes then begins to tread out of the house* ~Seph, leave your brother be. He’s had a hard time with his training, no doubt, and can use some time to relax. Ramiel, stop overacting to Seph’s teasing. He only plays around with you because he loves you as a brother. However, if he doesn’t let go of you, feel free to smack him in the groin with your tail.~

Seres: *broadly grins at Sephiroth and nods* ~I promise that their asses will be kicked so hard that they won’t be able to sit for a year. And what good would knowing how to contact your implants do me? I don’t have nueral implants.~ *shakes her head* ~I’ll just stick to telepathy, it’s fairly simple anyway.~ *steps out of the elevator and grins at Zack* You should listen to Zack, Father. We all know that you are tempermental. *waves goodbye to them then jogs over to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *gives Seph a forceful ‘shove’ with a pulse of outward forcing telekinetic energy, then immediately springs into the air, grabbing onto a tree branch above him. He scrambles up higher into the tree and heads for the lighter branches that wouldn’t be able to support Seph’s weight*

Seph: *is tossed back and lands on his side, but loudly chuckles, not bothered by what has just happened at all. He stands up once more and grins as he peers up the tree, shaking his head* Not content with being bulled, ey Ram?

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head as the doors close, and raises a hand up as if to say goodbye* *”I am not tempermental. Say that again and I’m having your income docked.”* *smirks, his telepathic signal gives indications that he’s just teasing back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finally finds Seph and Ramiel not long after Ramiel leaps up into the tree. At first, she only spots Sephiroth and frowns at him, crossing her arms* Well, there you are. Where is your brother? Don’t tell me you teased him to the point that he started hiding yet again. *loudly snorts at Seph*

Seres: ~Well, that doesn’t exactly prove that you don’t have a temper, now does it? A level headed father wouldn’t threaten my livelihood.~ *grins and strolls into her room. She quickly sweeps the area with her eyes, checking to see if anything has changed, then moves back over to her bed to unpack her belongings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *folds his arms* No, mother. He’s not hiding. He’s just being a coward and escaped to a place that he thinks is safer. When will he learn… *shakes his head* No place is safe from me. *is suddenly bonked on the head with a large sloshy yellow pear-like fruit. He shakes it off his head and snarls, glaring up the tree* Watch it, idiot!

Ramiel: *chuckles and drops another fruit, which sails down near Seph’s feet and spluts on the ground in a giant yellow mess* You’re the one standing under the tree, not my fault! *wags his tail happily, smirking* Next time don’t stand in the way.

Sephiroth: *steps out of the elevator once it is on the topmost floor and heads across the area towards Zack’s plane, Zack close behind him* *”It’s not threatening anything. You do not even have an income at the moment – you don’t even have a livlihood.”* *smirks and opens the door of the plane* Let’s get out of here and go home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes and looks up at the tree* Ramiel, get down here right now. You don’t want to have me coming up there and dragging you back to the house where we’ve been staying, trust me. *snorts and looks over at Sephiroth* Stop egging your brother on. I swear that you two live to fight and bicker with each other. It’d better not be because you are fighting for my attention. *snorts*

Seres: ~I’ll have a livelihood and income soon enough, Father. Then, I’ll climb up the ranks and gain an even higher position than you. I swear to it!~ *chuckles and setsher clothing in one of the drawers* ~I just hope mother doesn’t loose it one day and kill one of my younger siblings… She’s not always gentle around children.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *leaps down out of the tree, clutching one of the yellow fruits he was throwing from the higher branches* I don’t need to compete with him, because I automatically win every time. *grins and nudges Seph in the side* What house have you been staying in?

Sephiroth: *”She hasn’t killed any of your siblings yet. She’s gotten close once or twice however…”* *sighs and lowers his head as he buckles himself into the passenger seat of the airplane* Well, get this thing moving then.

Zack: You don’t need to keep telling me… *turns on the engines and waits for the plane to warm up, flying it off the tarmac and into the air*

*on the horizon, a large shipment boat is slowly heading for the small continent that Sephy’s house is built on. It contains the building supplies for the large order Sephiroth had put in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks and releases a short half-laugh before shaking her head* You boys drive me insane. I hope you do know that. *begins walking back to Sephy’s house* We’ve been staying in the dwelling of my Seph’s and my dimensional doubles. It’s not much, but at least we’re safe there and have a comfortable place to sleep.

Seres: ~I know whe hasn’t killed one yet, Father. Still, the way she acts at times.. Father, I want to ask a question that has bothered me for some time. Please do not get angry.. But is mother fully sane? Sometimes, she acts almost as if she has conflicts in her head… I’m certain you’ve noticed.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *grins and wags his tail* Great, because I really really need a bath. I stink. *moves up against Jennah’s side and gives her a half hug/playful shove, getting some of the fruit juice from his hands on her clothing*

Seph: You really stink anyway. You’re a regular trash factory.

Sephiroth: *is silent for a few moments before answering. He sighs at the question* *”She has come from a very difficult life. She has had times in the past where, no, she has not been sane at all. She seems quite fine most of the time these days. She still makes noises in her sleep, but my prescence when she is resting seems to calm a lot of it.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.