Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: First up, I’m going to have a small area built to move some things into. It will be like a small house, with one bedroom, a small bathroom, a kitchen and a study area attached. One can work there for days without bother. As for the other construction project, another single level house is being built with a basement, not very far away from this house. That will be for Zack and his female, as requested by the dragon. *”Tell him you’ll still visit. That usually satiates them a bit. As soon as Zack has the plane started outside, we will be ready to go.”*

Zack: I think it was her caretaker that did it to her. *pats his back and tries to nudge him off* I better go outside and fly my plane now. Want to come?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* What exactly is the first area supposed to be for, Seph…? Who are you planning on putting up in that room.. *deeply frowns at him, suspecting that Sephiroth is planning on building it for himself then moving out*

Xelong: ~I guess that could be a possbility.. I never quite met her caretaker. Kerash, right? She always ran off or hid away in some random room all by herself when we were in the base. Even when I did see her, she never spoke to me..~ *nods at Zack’s nudging and gets off of him* ~No, I’d rather stay here, Zack.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I’m assuming Dimitri would want his own space. With Zack and Seres gone, he will be the oldest child left in the house. So, he can have the option of having his own area for whatever he likes. If he is not satisfied with that, I’m sure one of the other children can think of a use for it.

Zack: I never really met Kerash either. But a lot the environment we’re raised in becomes part of who we are. Wouldn’t you agree, Xel? *gets to his feet* If you want to stay here, you can entertain Mei if you want. Maybe practise some more of that balancing. Who knows, by the end of the day, you might be running.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah… Dimitri.. I see now. *visibly calms down and lets go of her feelings of anger that she was beginning to harbor earlier* Yes, I suppose he may want to move out some day.. Though he moved out once already and came back. I don’t know if he’s the type to want to leave the nest, so to speak. *shrugs*

Xelong: *nods at Zack’s suggestion* ~Yes, I think I’ll do that. I’ll also ask Holly to help me learn how to speak so I can share a conversation in the same way that you guys do. It may be fun. I hope you have a safe trip. You have been maintaining the ship properly, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know that. Which is why I thought of giving him his own private space close to the ‘nest’ as you might call it. If he doesn’t want it, I’m sure the others would be able to make use of it. And if they don’t want that, I suppose I could move my office rubbish in there. *shrugs* It would free up that room. We could move a pool table in there or something.

Zack: *nods his head* I maintain the ship regularly. I need to take it to Cid’s for an oil change next week, but it’s still in good working condition. Have fun with Holly. *pats his back, then heads out of the room, making his way down the stairs so he can walk out to his plane*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: A pool table… What sort of use would a pool table be? Neither of us play pool and I know for certain that our children do not know a thing about billiards. *Shakes her head* I think that room has a perfect function as your home office. AFterall, the idea is so you can work from home, inside the home, where you can be easily obtained if there is an emergency, not outisde the house where we’d have to waste valuable minutes in obtaining you. *shakes her head*

Xelong: ~That is good to hear. I was starting to get afraid with some of the noises that it’s made of late that it was getting old or that you haven’t tuned it up properly for a while. But if all it needs is an oil change, then I suppose it’s all in order.~ *watches Zack leave then takes off and moves into Holly and Zack’s current room. Soon, he climbs up onto the bed and leans against Holly’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm, that is true. Well, the order has already gone in and been paid for. We’ll find a use for it one way or another. *smirks at her* It might even serve well as a privacy house for us to spend time in and not be bothered. *heads out of the room and walks down the hallway, knocking on Seres’s door* Are you ready?

Holly: *looks down at Xelong as he moves onto the bed, and sets her book down* Oh, hello there. Mei’s down on the floor playing with some stacking blocks. You want to join her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly speaks* Well, that won’t be all that much of a retreat… It’s not like the chlidren never exit the house and explore the forest outside. *sighs then lies down on the bed, deciding to accept the fact that Sephiroth is leaving for now*

Seres: *doesn’t respond to Sephiroth’s knocking because she is already downstairs in the living room with her bags. She is patiently waiting for Sephy to come and get her*

Xelong: *Shakes his head* ~Blocks are not all that interesting. Can you teach me more things about how to mimic you humans better? Like how to speak properly and all that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head* A use will be found for it, do not concern yourself with that. *knocks on Seres’s door again* *”Are you ready? Where are you?”*

Holly: How to speak better? *ponders to herself for a moment* Say “Hello”. *speaks it out slowly so Xelong can see how she’s moving her lips and tongue*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~Huh? Yes, I’m ready, Father. I’ve been waiting for you. Where are you? I’m down here near the door. Is the plane ready yet?~ *sits down in a chair, sighing with boredom*

Xelong: *carefully studies what Holly is doing and repeats her actions. Given time, he’d eventually get good enough to speak in an almost understandable way, but this would take several hours. So, he might not get that far if Holly gets tired and gives up before then*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks down the stairs and heads outside* *”Zack said he would start it. So you can come outside and wait if you want to. I am going to wait outside, the day is pleasant enough to do that.”* *sits down on the steps leading down from the front door and watches Zack’s plane in the distance*

Zack: *turns the engines on, which make a slight puttering noise before roaring into life. He lets them warm up for a few seconds, then turns the plane around on the field, taxiing it across the grass in front of the house. He winds down his window and calls out to Sephy* Hurry up then!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Sephiroth’s suggestion then stands up. Soon, she picks up her bags and walks outside, expecting to wait a while* Yes, I think that is a rather agreeable idea. *sits down next to her father; however, she isn’t there long before Zack pulls up with the plane. So, she jumps back up onto her feet and grabs her bags once more* Well, that didn’t take all that long at all.. *examines the plane then looks up at Zack* How do we get inside?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *calls out to her* The door is basically like a minivan, pull the handle and it’ll slide back! Hop in, and we can fly off!

Sephiroth: *follows Seres onto the field, reaching out to open the plane door* Do you want me to take your bags for you?

Iris: *comes running out the door and dashes across towards the plane, calling out desperately* Sister! Sister, wait!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* No, Father. I’m fine. *Smirks* How do you expect me to get through training if I cannot carry my own bags? I doubt my instructors will think I’m strong if they see you doing simple things for me. *pauses and stops as she hears Iris call out for her. She turns around to face her sister and tilts her head* What is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *dashes across the grass to Seres and flings her arms around her middle, hugging her tightly, immediately beginning to cry* I’m going to miss you… *sniffles*

Sephiroth: *sighs* We should be going… *steps up into the plane, taking a seat near the back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *yelps as Iris dashes into her and wraps her arms around herself then shakes her head in a slow manner* ‘Ris… I need to be going. I’m sorry. I’ll miss you too, but I can’t tarry around right now. *releases her one bag so that she can free her right hand and gently pat her sister’s head* You’ll be alright. Be strong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *loudly whimpers to express her upset, but slowly lets go of Seres, nodding her head* Go do what you need to do, sister… *gives her a weak smile* Give them hell. *tries to push her into the aircraft so she can pull the door closed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *grins at Iris and nods* Thank you. Do not worry, I’ll write to you every week at the least. And we can always speak through our telepathic links. *picks up her bag once more then steps up into the plane. She takes a seat next to Sephiroth and leans up against his side, wanting his comfort one last time before she has to go into the training facility*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *pulls the door shut securely, then bangs on the side of it with her hand* Fly off, Zack! It’s ready to go!

Zack: *taxies the plane along the grass, moving out of the way of the house. Then he makes the engines roar and accelerates heavily, slowly lifting the plane up into the air*

Sephiroth: *smirks at Seres* You’re not nervous, are you? *reaches his arm around her and pats her shoulder to try and calm her* You’ll do fine. Besides, the house is large. You can always go back if you want to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Hmm…? *looks up at Sephiroth and shakes her head* No, father, I am not nervous. I’ve prepared for this moment for in the least months, in the most years.. If anything, I am excited. *gives him a small smile* I’m not going to go running back home at the first signs of trouble like Dimitri did, I promise. I’m much stronger than that and I can take anything that they can dish out at me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* You’re going to have a lot of publicity whores whom are going to pester you for much of your first week or so. Just shrug them off and get on with it, its all you can do. *yawns and relaxes in his seat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: I’m not afraid of those sort of people, Father. If they come searching me out with the desire to become my companion just so they can get their names printed in magazines, I”ll punch them in the gut then hurl them into the ocean. That should teach them not to play games with me. *looks up at Sephy as he yawns* Had that rough of a day so far?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm, no. Not yet. *grins slightly* The smaller members of your sibling group decided to misbehave, but you already know about that. I am not looking forward to what is coming, however. The media enjoy getting any snatches of my life that they can get their hands on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Yes, I know all about Orion and Leo’s bouts. *Smirks* I don’t know how you’re going to survive those two without someone like me around to lend you a hand. I guess I’ve just doomed both you and mother. *her smirk widens for a moment then disappears at the mention of the media* It’ll be alright, Father. There’s nothing that they can really do to us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* They’re mostly idiots after money for whatever footage and stories they can get. If nothing interesting happens, they won’t make any money out of us. So, the best course of action is to just ignore them.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.