Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Zack’s statement but doesn’t say anything. It should be quite clear by now that Jenna was not desiring to know much about her past. She is mostly annoyed at the fact that Zack thinks he has found her mother, but she doesn’t want to talk about any of this*

Xelong: ~I hope you are right, Squeak. It is a lot to take in..~ *looks up at Seph* ~By the way, that man had requested to have the liver of this animal.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down on the bed beside Jenna and shrugs* That went over well. *pats her shoulder, then pulls off his boots and moves to lie down on the bed, reaching up to pat her side* Hmm?

Aeris: *”Really? Why would he ask for those?”* *looks up at Seph, then stuffs her snout into the hole she made in the cavity of the kill, beginning to gobble up the stomach and liver before he can get to it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks up her right eyebrow as she looks down at Sephy* What do you mean by that? *shakes her head, utterly confused as to why Sephiroth is stating that things went well. Then, she looks over at Chimera and decides he’d be best moved. So, she picks up the infant and sets him down on Sephiroth’s stomach*

Xelong: ~I think he might like eating those parts. I’ve heard him complaining to his version of Jenna about her eating the liver before he could.~ *shrugs* ~I can’t say for certain what his reasons are.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *scowls at Aeris’s ‘display’ of thankfulness* Fine, do that if you really wish. I was already told to keep away from it. But it is nice to see how grateful you are… *walks back into the house, seeming insulted*

Sephiroth: It was mild sarcasm, Jen. *reaches up to pat Chimera’s back* You seem to enjoy placing him on me. I am not a piece of infant furniture. *smirks*

Aeris: *”It doesn’t taste that great, so I can’t guess his reasons for it… silly human.”* *bites her teeth through the ribs, crunching them up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *pats the base of Aeris’s neck then stands up* ~Have fun finishing your meal, Squeak. You need it in order to regain your energy.~ *dusts himself off, feeling dirty after sitting in the dirt and grass for so long. Then, he moves back into the house and tracks down Seph* ~Sir, thank you once more for getting her food. She really needed it.~

Jenna: *snorts at Seph* Well, what should I have done? Taken Zack’s word that he found my mother? *Snorts* What does he know on how I was born or not born… *looks over at Chimera* As for being furniture, I just think you would appreciate the company of yoru son. Also, it keeps you from forgetting where he is and accidently rolling onop of him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: Of course, what does he know. *shrugs* What you do is up to you ultimately of course, but outright accepting or denying what he has said with no basis or grounds is not a very good idea. *pats Chimera’s back* Yes, I do not want to roll on him by mistake.

Seph: *is moving through the hallway, stopping as Xelong approaches him from behind* That is fine. I wouldn’t want to bother a sick dragon. They don’t do anything. That’s not a challenge, it’s boring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns* So, what are you suggesting that I should do, Seph? *Shakes her head* I already offerred to allow you to probe his mind and see his memories, and Zack ran off. What more can be done to prove or disprove his claims?

Chimera: *begins to loudly purr as Sephiroth pats his back*

Xelong: *frowns* ~You shouldn’t pick on dragons to start with. The two of us are perfectly content in living along-side humans. My biological mother and father are actually humans afterall. And Aeris was once a human herself.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am suggesting you do it. Why should I be the one to do it? The information makes no difference to me whether I know it or not. You are the one who it concerns, therefore you are the one who should persue the information. Wouldn’t you agree with that? *grins down at Chimera* This boy is a loud purrer.

Seph: *dismissively waves a hand* Oh, its just harmless fun. I never cause any injury or harm to the dragon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth* You know full well which one of us has the stronger psychic abilities. I can read surface thoughts, but that’s about it. You’re much better for the job than I am. *grumbles* Anyway, you took the box, didn’t you?

Chimera: *begins to knead his claws into Seph’s stomach. Still, the action isn’t that rough and would feel more like a light tickling than any type of harmful scratching*

Xelong: ~It’s still not fair to tease dragons simply because they are dragons. We might as well beat you up simply because you are a human.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Phh, you misunderstand. I only do it for fun, not to harm the dragon. I don’t mind them and I’ve nothing against them personally. But you want to do that? You want to attack me? Go ahead, I don’t really care. *moves his arms away from his body, as if inviting attack* I love a challenge. *grins*

Sephiroth: Even if I did read the thoughts and relay them to you, would you accept them? *shakes his head* Yes, the box is safe in my subspace compartment. *rests his hand on the infant’s back* I wonder if this one will be able to use his wings for flying.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Huh? I didn’t say that I wanted to attack you. I was comparing what you do to something equally as stupid.~ *Snorts* ~Anyway, I’ll get you food some other day, Sephiroth who is not the Sephiroth I know.~ *moves up the stairs, intending to find Zack*

Jenna: *frowns in thought* I don’t know… *moves to lie down next to Sephiroth and presses herself against his side* What would you do in my position, Seph.. As for the boy, I think that he’d be able to fly. Dimitri probably can fly if he ever gets over his fear of falling out of the sky.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If I was in your position, I would persue knowledge in any way I can. But then again, that is me. You know I am always in the persuit of knowledge and the truth. *glances down at Chimera* If they have the power of levitation and flight, there should be no reason to fear falling out of the sky. I levitate regularly, it doesn’t bother me.

Zack: *has moved into a corner of the training area, quite unhappy and wanting to just hide away for the time being. After spending over a year with Maria and protecting her, he had grown attached. The fact that Jenna does not believe his story has made him visibly upset, and he feels angry with the fact that Jenna has rejected his claims*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a long deep sigh* Alright, do whatever is needed to find the truth of the matter, Seph. You’re better at investigating than I am. Especially if you have to go through someone’s thoughts. *wraps her arms around his upper arm then whispers to Seph* Dimitri can’t levitate, if you haven’t noticed. He has next to no psychic potential at all.

Xelong: *finally locates Zack after several minutes. He slowly walks up to Zack’s back, partially because he is still having a few slight problems walking without loosing his balance and partially because he doesn’t want to disturb his friend. Once he’s behind Zack, he reaches out to touch his hair* ~Something is wrong.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *looks up at him and sighs* Yeah, but I’ll live. *pats the spot next to him* Sit down if you like. I’m not one to ever say no to your company, Xel.

Sephiroth: Alright. I shall investigate and inform you of my findings. Will that satisfy your curiousity? *blinks* He can’t levitate at all? That’s too bad. I didn’t know he didn’t have that ability. *frowns, looking genuinely unhappy* I assumed my abilities would be prominent in all our offspring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods then quickly moves to sit down next to Zack. Once he is on the ground, he leans up against the older man’s side and gently hugs him* ~I’m glad that you like my company. Is this the proper human way to show fondness?~

Jenna: Yes, I suppose that will do, Seph. *shakes her head and mutters* Do you think I should really accept the fact that my supposed mother thought that I was a product born of the devil itself… *sighs and quickly accepts Seph’s other comment* No, Seph. Dimitri can’t hover, he can’t pick up things with telepathy. He can barely do anything that you can do, Seph. About the most that I’ve seen is him being able to speak telepathicly. I’m not too surprised that you havne’t noticed. Dimitri never speaks of this sort of thing to others.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *makes a gentle chuckling noise, in spite of his sadness* Yes, Xel. That is exactly right… *reaches over to pick him up, setting him down in his lap. Then he places his arms around him and hugs him* You’re always a good soul, of course I enjoy your company.

Sephiroth: I hadn’t noticed… *frowns with concern* Why wouldn’t he speak about it? There’s no reason not to. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Though if he wants to be more powerful, one could always arrange the same injections and treatments I receieved.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *gives Zack a small grin and leans up against his chest. He wraps his arms around Zack’s sides and returns the hug* ~There’s something the matter. I can feel it. What’s bothering you, Zack?~ *looks up at Zack. Even though he hasn’t mastered expresions enough to give the man a pleading look, his psychic link with Zack would give him the impression of pleading instead*

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* You know full well that you don’t exactly accept weaknesses all that well. He probably wanted to be as strong as you are and is ashamed of the fact that he isn’t. Not to mention his siblings would pounce at the chance to make fun of him. *deeply frowns* Do you really want to put him through the same hell that you went through?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *sighs* Not that much, really… it’s just that mom didn’t really believe my story about where I’d been for ages when I vanished. She didn’t believe that the woman I met was her mother, and she rejected the box of posessions that I got and took back for her. She didn’t want to believe any of it.

Sephiroth: *grunts and slowly shakes his head* I suppose not… *looks up, sitting up a bit, trying not to disturb Chimera* What time is it? Zack needs to start up his plane soon…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *frowns and slowly shakes his head* ~Maybe she’s burried away thoughts of where she came from for so long that it hurts to have it brought up. Do you think that’s why she shut out what you had to say?~

Jenna: Hm? *glances over at the clock* Let’s see.. It’s just a bit before noon, Seph. Why do you need Zack to start up his plane? *turns her head to look back over at Seph, giving him a look that is full of confusion* You can fly on your own and teleport afterall..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I already asked him to fly us there. Plus I’d imagine Seres is carrying a lot of belongings and so it needs to be transported. *shrugs* There is also the fact that it’s going to be a very public event with those idiot reporters and news people. If I teleport there, they will probably spawn some rubbish if they didn’t already know I could do those things.

Zack: Maybe, but… *shakes his head* There was no reason for her to get pissy and reject me like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’d imagine that with your journals in the public’s possession, they know quite a bit about what you can and cannot do. Anyway, there’s also Cloud Strife who runs around saying you’re going to cause doomsday again any time. *looks down at Chimera* So, when do you have to go? Do you want me to take the boy away from you?

Xelong: ~From what I know of Jenna, she is not very good at taking things that do not go her way.. She always seems a bit on the agressive side. I wonder what she was like when she was growing up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can take him from me, yes. I don’t think the public is quite ready for his appearances yet. *frowns* Speaking of those journals, people have been ringing up Junon and wondering when the “next installments” are coming out. *snorts* Ever since they were released, I’ve been much more careful in what I document…

Zack: *”I never got to find out, but I’d wager aggressive…”* *reaches up to scratch Xelong’s head, running his fingers through his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s statement then reaches over to gently pick u Chimera, being careful not to wake him up and then sets him down on the bed. Then, she loudly sighs as Sephiroth mentions that there are people asking for another installment of his journals* They do realize that you didn’t authorize for those books to be released to the public to start with, right…? *Shakes her head* It’s absolutely insane for them to think that you’d volunteer to give them more, especially since you haven’t received a dime for them.

Xelong: ~I wonder why she is so aggressive all the time. Was her mother that angry?~ *grins at the scratching and then pushes his head against Zack’s hand* ~More please..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Exactly… no doubt some fanatics will get down here and try to break into this house looking for them. They already know where to come, that much is clear. And if they didn’t before, they will now. We have service men arriving within the next few days to begin construction on some more things down here. *snorts in disgust and gets to his feet* Stupid fan idiots… *”Seres, are you getting ready? We’re leaving soon enough.”* *grunts as he contacts Zack* *”Get your plane started up. We’re moving out shortly.”*

Zack: Actually, no. She was very timid and easy to push around. She needed somebody’s protection… *smirks at Xelong* Take it easy, buddy. I don’t want to scratch your hair off altogether. *chuckles and continues to scratch his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I think it’s safe to say by now that everyone know where to find out house by now.. Remember those two girls who broke in here several years ago? That’s why I set up spells so that those types of idiots can’t just stoll into our homes anymore and ruin everything once more. *shakes her head* What exactly are you going to be building, Seph… I don’t believe that I’ve been told anything about any new construction projects.

Seres: ~Given that Leo will stop holding onto me as if his life depended on it, yes, I’m ready, Father. I’ll go grab my bags.~ *stands up and heads toward her room*

Xelong: ~But it feels good. How can you possibly scratch off my hair with your meagerly weak claws? I don’t understand how that is even possible. I also don’t understand how Jenna got her aggressive streak if her mother was a push-over..~

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.