Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Yes, my systems detected an electrical surge in the area a few days after Zack activated the machine. I cannot say for certain what that machine did, he did not use my systems to create it. I am certain that if he did use me, the short would have never have occurred.

Xelong: *frowns, examining the bed for a moment. He is more afraid of the bed collapsing under his weight rather than him taking up too much room. So, he lifts his front paws onto the bed and cautiously presses down on it. Once he finds that it is not creeking too much with that much weight on it, he hops onto the bed all of the way and moves to lie down next to Holly* ~Did Zack make this bed stronger than most?~

Seres: Yes, Iris, that is the definition of a nosey sister. You’re lucky that I love you or I’d beat you up. *smirks and reaches back to pick up one of her pillows then throws it at Iris* As for asking them when I get there.. *chuckles and shakes her head, amused by the thought* There’s absolutely no point in that, ‘Ris. I’d be getting my uniform when I get there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: I don’t know what Zack did to it, if he did anything to it at all. This is the guest bed that your father said we could use while we stayed here. *grins* Which is certainly turning out to be a lot longer than the week that Zack had said we were going to stay for. *leans over Xelong and hugs his neck* I know you’re sad. But don’t be, alright? Zack will come back soon, I’m sure of it. You know better than I do how he likes to tinker with strange objects and machines. He’ll come back before you know it.

Meirnden: *makes a dissapointed noise as Xelong moves, then pushes herself up onto her feet, following him around the bed to the other side. She climbs up also, then resumes patting Xelong’s tail scales*

Sephiroth: Hmph, I’m sure of that too… the stupid idiot was never one to understand the term ‘safe’ or reasonable. *moves over to inspect the machine, not wanting to disturb it too much incase he ruins his chances of learning as much as he can*

Iris: *dives out of the way as the pillow sails towards her, yiping as it gets caught on her horns* Hey!! *tries to pry the pillow off, sighing as it rips* How do you know if you get your uniform when you arrive? It didn’t say that specifically.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods at Holly and gives her a small, faked grin* ~Yes, you’re right. He tinkers all the time. He almost got himself blinded completely once…~ *Frowns once more* ~He gets himself into trouble with all of his tinkering.. He shouldn’t have tinkered while you were still recovering and he had a young daughter.~ *glances back at Mei and wags his tail slightly to entertain her*

Centra: If there is anything else I can do to assist you, do not delay. For now, I have no other data that can assist you. Best of luck, Sephiroth.

Seres: Because, they provide my clothing, silly. Don’t you think that provided clothing implies that I’ll be receiving a uniform. *tilts her head as she notices the feathers then the torn pillow* My, your horns must have grown quite a bit. *waves her over* Come here, sister.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Meirnden: *tries to hug Xelong’s tail in order to try and stop it from moving*

Holly: *slowly shakes her head and sighs* It would be nice to have him around more. But I can’t always dictate what he does. I’ll be alright without him though, I can take care of myself if needed. *slides off the bed and stands up to stretch, then pulls her bed robes around herself, tying the sash up properly* Would you like me to make you some tea?

Sephiroth: Thank you for what information you have provided. It’s been most helpful in getting me this far. *frowns and taps the machine* Is it possible for you to scan this device and tell me where it has gone faulty? Perhaps you can investigate it yourself and know something about it’s nature by comparing it to your vast database of information.

Aeris: *moves to stand in the doorway of Holly and Zack’s guest bedroom, looking up at Xelong. She sighs and slowly wanders into the room, squeaking slightly* *”Don’t look so sad.”* *perks her ears up and walks forwards into the room* *”Do you want me to help Sephy look?”*

Iris: What are you going to do to my horns? *moves over to Seres anyway* They are annoying. Its hard to brush my hair properly without them getting in the way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *lifts his head to follow Holly’s movements then tilts it as she asks him if he would like some tea* ~Tea? I don’t think I’m familiar with that drink. Is it good? Can my stomach digest it? If so, I’d like to try some. It sounds interesting.~ *Gives her a small grin. Meanwhile, he stops moving his tail so that Mei can hug it with ease. Once Aeris speaks to him, he tilts his head in her direction. Thinking for a few moments, he slowly nods* ~Yes, please help him find Zack. I can’t go with him. I need to stay here and help Holly in Zack’s stead. Mei wouldn’t be able to handle both Zack and I being missing.~ *shakes his head*

Centra: *activates a scanner that sweeps over the entire room. After several minutes of scanning, she begins uploading the exact read-outs of her finds into Sephy’s head. She is able to determine that the machine is meant to tear rips into the fabric of time and space, but her scan is unconclusive as to how the machine broke.* Perhaps a power spike surged through the control circuit and made it shut off. I see no protections that would assist the machine in remaining active for multiple days.

Seres: I just want to look, that’s all. *gently parts Iris’s hair so that she could clearly see her horns from the base all the way to the tips* Well, they definitely are impressive. I wonder if there is something special you need to do to maintain them. I know that Dimitri tends to file the claws at the tips of his wings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: It’s just hot boiled water, dried tea leaves soaked in water, and a small amount of milk for flavouring. You might like it, you might not. *grins* Though if you do like it, I’d imagine you’d need a bucket of it to keep you happy. Come on. *lightly taps his side and walks past Aeris, heading for the kitchen*

Aeris: *slowly nods her head and quickly bounds out of the room again* *”Ah, problem… I’m not big enough for flying yet…”*

Sephiroth: Strange… *continues to inspect the machine, snorting* He should have built the extra precautions for power spikes, the stupid idiot. *stares at the controls and loudly snorts* These look like co-ordinates.

Iris: I sometimes buffer them a bit otherwise they flake as they grow, but they’re alright. I don’t get them though, I don’t have a strong neck. They look big enough to shove something down, but I’m not strong enough for that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as he intently listens to Holly then nods his head* ~It does sound insteresting. I suppose it doesn’t hurt for me to try it..~ *pauses, glancing back at Mei before looking up at Holly once more* ~I’m sorry but I can’t come with you at the moment. Your daughter wants me to stay put.~ *Shakes his head* ~I can’t make her sad, you know that.~ *grins before frowning at Aeris* ~Then wait for him to return or ask Jenna to help you get there. She’ll do it if you tell her that I asked you to ask her.~

Centra: To be percise, those are a four dimensional set of co-ordinates that contain locations in both time and space. Zack is most likely not in our time period if he used this machine, master Sephiroth.

Seres: I guess they’re just for ornamentation where you are concerned, sister. Just like Dimitri’s wings. He’s not once flown using those things. *Shakes her head* A lot of our family have body parts that serve no purpose… I hope that doesn’t mean that we’re defective. *sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: You’re right, Dimitri’s never flown, like, ever. And I can’t do anything with these horns. It’s a pity, because they’d otherwise be really useful. Are you defective too, sister? If you’re defective, does that mean you have to go back to the shop and get repaired? *giggles*

Sephiroth: Can you store some information for me, Centra? *reads the co-ordinates aloud* See if you can work out where this location is.

Holly: Mei won’t let you leave? *walks back into the guest bedroom and picks the girl up, carrying her out of the room* Come on, you can play with Xelong later. *looks back at him* You’re free now. *grins*

Meirnden: *makes an upset noise and reaches out for Xelong once more*

Aeris: *wanders back out to where Jenna is* *”Excuse me… um… I need your help.”* *looks rather unhappy* *”I want to help Sephy look for Zack, for Xelong. He said you might be able to help me. I’d fly over to where Sephy is, but well, you see…”* *extends her immature wings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *crosses her arms and rolls her eyes at Iris’s comment* Do I look defective to you? I am the most normal out of our entire family. Well… maybe Desiree was more normal, but she was also kinda insane and liked talking to things that didn’t exist. *Frowns in thought* Did you ever even meet your oldest sister?

Centra: The computing time to determine the exact location of those coordinates will be quite extensive. It’ll take me a few weeks to determine the exact planet and time. Are you willing to wait that long?

Jenna: *blinks as she notices that she has a dragon at her side and takes a moment to take in what Aeris is telling her. She gives the dragon a small frown, uncertain of what to say but slowly nods* Alright, I’ll take you there. But Seph is probably doing just fine on his own. *closes her eyes and casts a spell to teleport the two of them to her base not far from where Sephy is*

Xelong: *chuckles at Mei’s reaction and slowly shakes his head* ~I can wait here if Meirnden really wants to play with me. It won’t bother me at all. Anyway, she could get hurt if you tried boiling water and holding her at the same time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *slowly shakes her head* No… I only ever heard her name. We’ve never met, or spoken with one another. *pauses, frowning* Cael’s fairly normal. I don’t think any of the boys are. They’ve got wings, or spikes, or tentacles. And one’s a dragon. Zack is fairly normal looking, but he’s a clone, not a brother.

Sephiroth: Narrow it down to the most likely places that those co-ordinates give hints about. Stay within fairly familiar areas where Zack would go, such as… *ponders* Earth. My planet. Start with those two. Otherwise, yes, you will be here for many weeks.

Aeris: *looks around nervously, soon relaxing as she realizes that she’s safe within the walls of the base. She immediately begins to wander away from Jenna, her eyes bright and very alert, sniffing* *”He’s close by. Thank you for taking me here. I would have thought that you wouldn’t like the idea of me being near Sephy, especially after some of the things that have happened between us before.”*

Holly: I’ll start the tea, then. *sets Meirnden down on the floor*

Meirnden: *immediately runs over to Xelong, thumping clumsily into his side as she hugs him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *releases a soft sigh* Well, would you like to know how to contact your eldest sister? Maybe, with luck, you can convince her to come back home, or at least visit ever now and again, hm? *grins* As for the males, it’s just proof that they’re all inferior to us females. *winks at Iris* No, I think it has something to do with the Y chromosone. We females have an extra bit of our DNA that allows us to be carriers and hide “abnormalities”. Meanwhile, males don’t have that part, so once they get an “abnormality”, it shows up right away. I think mother’s a carrier.. But I’m not certain. *shrugs* Father seems mostly human too, so it’s hard to say. Not that our “abnormalities” are a bad thing. We’re just a unique family.

Centra: I am sorry, master Sephiroth, but I can tell you right away that these coordinates do not go to either your own planet or Earth. I cannot determine the exact planet at this time, but if you’d like me to investigate further, I shall. The most logical way to find out would be to activate the macine and see where it takes you.

Jenna: *loudly snorts at Aeris* I am doing this for Xelong, not for you, Cetra. Do note that if Sephiroth refuses your assistance, I will not try to change his mind. *Scowls* As for the past, you never had a chance with Sephiroth, so it doesn’t matter. He never had any feelings for you except for contempt.

Xelong: *broadly grins as he is hugged. So, he moves his head over to Miernden’s and begins to light lick her cheek in a show of affection. He also begins to release a soft purring noise in order to entertain her and hopefully lull her to sleep* ~Thank you, Holly. I hope this “tea” drink is as good as you are making it sound.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Sighs* Very well, you have the co-ordinates available if needed. See if you can work out where they go. I just do not want to touch the machine and have it send me to the wrong place by mistake. *he moves over to the machine and begins looking for the place where it went wrong* Is there a pile of spare parts in this base? I might have to consult whatever information I can using these neural implants and make changes so the stupid contraption is more stable when started up this time.

Aeris: *lowers her head, but slowly nods, following behind Jenna, silent for some moments* *”Just lead the way. I’ll follow.”*

Iris: It would be nice to actually meet and talk to Desiree. Father speaks highly of her whenever he does. You should get into genetics, maybe you could predict the outcome of father and mother’s next babies.

Holly: *places the kettle onto the stove, then moves aside to place tealeaves in a teapot* You might like it. It’s supposed to have a calming effect on you, and it’s good for you.

Meirnden: *is quite content with the purring noise and snuggles up beside Xelong on the kitchen floor once more* Nice…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: My scans indicate that there is no logical ways to improve the stability of this machine without completely building a new one that confirms to the theories and systems that are stored in my systems. I would suggest using your ability to use magic like Jenna’s or your psychic abilities to create rifts in time and space that way. My data indicates that anyone with a strong enough focus and will can create a rift if they have power to go along with that rift. You should be capable of forming them on your own. Or, there was a small device that Jenna once carried on her person that created the rifts for her before she perfected the magic needed to create portals. The device is still fully functional.

Jenna: *sighs and nods before heading off to where she senses Sephiroth. Soon, she walks into the room where the machine is stored. Tilting her head, she stares at the machine with confusion then at Sephiroth* That does not look like Zack.

Seres: *loudly laughs at Iris’s suggestion* Oh no, not me. I’m not the science geek type at all. I just know a few basics thanks to my lessons. *pats the top of Iris’s head* But perhaps you can become one when you get bigger. That is if that’s what you want. *grins at her sister* Now, for talking to Desiree.. Well, first you need to know what she “feels” like. *begins telepathicly showing Iris what needs to be done to get in contact with Desiree*

Xelong: *remains on the bed in Holly and Zack’s room, so he doesn’t quite hear Holly’s statement, and continues to gently lick Meirnden’s face. He grins at the way that she’s becoming sleepy and hums into her ear* ~Go to sleep, young one. You’ve had a busy day.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah. Can you locate this device for me, and send information to my implants on how it functions? That may work better than me relying on my own abilities to create rifts. *glances over at Jenna as he hears her voice* Oh, hello. What are you doing here? *frowns as he notices Aeris as well*

Iris: I don’t know what I want to be… being a geneticist sounds interesting though I guess… *pays close attention as Seres begins to show her how to contact Desiree*

Meirnden: *makes a sleepy yawn, then finally flops down onto her side, closing her eyes so she can rest* Mmm…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Affirmative. *begins transmitting the exact location of the said device and its instrucitons into Seph’s nueral implants.* Do you wish for me to send MS to obtain the device and bring it to you, master Sephiroth?

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s question* Xelong requested for her to come along with you and assist in the search. So, I brought her along as a favor for Xelong. *nudges Aeris toward Sephy* Have you found any clues as to his location yet?

Seres: Don’t rush at deciding what you want to be when you grow up, Iris. You still have a lot of growing ahead of you. *leans in toward her sister and gives her a gentle hug* I hope Desiree accepts you when you try to contact her.

Xelong: *releases a soft chuckle at Mei’s behavior and flops his own head down onto the bed, grinning. He stretches out then makes himself comfortable on the bed while he waits for Holly to return with the tea*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* Yes Centra, please send MS to retrieve it. *glances back at Jenna, then moves away from the machine, brushing his hands free of dirt and grime* Centra has the co-ordinates that Zack entered into the machine before he dissapeared. She is going to calculate the most probable locations where he ended up, but that could take some time.

Iris: I hope so too… I’ve done nothing to make her mad, or anger her, we’ve never once spoken. I’d like to get to know her. *slowly nods her head* What was she like when you knew her?

Holly: *walks back into the bedroom, carrying her cup of tea, as well as a large deep cake pan filled with the same stuff. She sets the pan down on the floor, then sits on the bed* Don’t burn your tongue, it’s hot. *pauses* Forgive me, what am I saying. You’re a dragon, you breathe fire. *grins* Go try it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: As you wish. Centra will be up with the temporal device in ten minutes and 28 seconds. I hope that will be sufficient for your needs.

Jenna: You have the coordinates? Then why don’t you just use them? The easiest way to find out where those coordinates go to is to just use them and find out by trying. It is more important to know the coordinates of your home location rather than your destination, Seph. *shakes her head at him* I think you’re wasting your time.

Centra: My databanks indicate that Jenna’s suggestion is quite logical, Master Sephiroth.

Seres: Well… for starters, she had a large crush for our father. *shakes her head* I think it was because for most of her childhood, our father was alone without Jenna’s assistance and he had a disability for a bit thanks to a joke that went on for too long. At least, that’s the way I heard the story.. *Shrugs* You should probably ask Cancer for a clearer idea on Desiree. The most I know is that she talked to things that never existed..

Xelong: *grins back at Holly and slowly opens his eyes* ~That isn’t exactly how it is done, Holly. We dragons actually breath out a gas that is generated in a sack that humans do not have. From there, we have a small electrical charge on the roofs of our mouths that ignites that gas and creates “fire”.~ *Gently nudges Mei off of his side then hops down. He strolls over to the tea then begins to cautiously lap it up* ~This tastes strange, it’s a bit on the acidic side.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Zack never told me how your fire works. *looks down at him* Do you like it? I didn’t make it very strong this time around, I’m afraid. I hope you like it though, a lot of humans drink it often. And that isn’t the only flavour too, it comes in peppermint, and lemon flavour.

Sephiroth: You want me to just open the portal with my abilities? *grunts* I suppose that is logical idea, but I would rather a device as a backup if I am not of sound mind or body when I need to return. Who knows what danger the idiot’s gotten himself into…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I’m not certain if I like it yet or not… It’s strange, that’s for certain.~ *continues to lap up the drink til it is nearly half-way gone. At that point, he looks up at Holly with an inquisitive expression on his face while he licks his chops* ~What does peppermint taste like? Zack never gave me any to try out.~

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Sephiroth* No, I meant just turn on that machine with it still on the settings and step through it. *shakes her head* And by all means, bring a back-up device. All that I was saying is knowing the co-ordinates for home is much more important than knowing the exact location of where you’re going. *glances down at Aeris, frowning in thought* ~Do you still want to accompany him on this journey?~

MS: *walks into the room with the temporal device, which looks like a large wristband rather than a complex machine. She moves over to Seph’s side and holds out the device for him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the wristband device from MS* Thank you. *glances at Jenna* I can try to turn on the machine, but it’s stability concerns me. If it shorted and burned out when Zack used it, it will more than likely be a hazard if I turn it on again. Centra knows the co-ordinates it last used, so that is a beginning.

Aeris: *slowly nods her head at Jenna* *”Yes, I want to accompany him, for Xelong’s sake. A peacekeeper would also be a good idea, and save Zack from being beaten when we finally do meet up with him again.”*

Holly: If you want to try peppermint later, I’ll find some oil in the food cupboards and make you some hot peppermint tea. I’m surprised Zack never gave you any. Has he let you try many things, or has he just been feeding you foods that are healthy for you? I can’t imagine that a dragon would normally eat peppermint.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ack! You’re still up? If I had known I’d had responded quicker…

Centra: Yes, I know the coordinates. *feeds the information directly into Seph’s nueral implants* The machine Zack created should be stable enough for you to arrive to your destination without incident. After that, use the wristband to come back. *uses the same wireless network to activate the device in Seph’s hands and set it*

Jenna: *sighs at Aeris* Very well, but we can’t have you going like that, Cetra. Dragons tend to draw attention.. *Frowns in thought then closes her eyes and casts a spell to turn Aeris into a human. The spell would make Aeris appear to be a teenage version of her human self. Once that is done, she looks over at Sephiroth* For Xelong’s sake, can you take the Cetra with you?

Xelong: ~I’ve mostly have been fed meats and foods that dragons are known to eat. He rarely ever shares his “sweets” with me, that is unless it is some sort of meat. I guess he thinks that is the best way for me to develop, by eating foods that the books say I should eat.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Maybe he was just doing what he thought was best for you.

Sephiroth: *grunts back at Aeris, then grumbles to himself under his breath. He slowly nods his head, reluctantly* Hrmph, fine. She can come along. But if she holds me back, I am going to dump her right back here. *fastens the wristwatch device to his wrist, then concentrates on ripping open a rift, using the co-ordinates he had read from the machine. When it is open, he places one foot inside and grunts back at Aeris* Well, hurry up then. *glances back at Jenna* *”I really do not know how long I will be gone for. So I do not know when we will meet again.”*

Aeris: *looks warily at the portal, then walks through it without a word*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s statement* ~Time is relative when you are traveling through it. You can spend a hundred years at one spot, but return here with only having lost a second. Just don’t loose the coordinates that you were given and you’ll be fine. Be careful.~ *sighs as she watches the two of them leave then sits down on the ground. She remains there for a few hours until deciding to return back home*

Xelong: ~That is very likely. He cares about me a lot and wants me to remain fit and healthy. Though that’s kinda silly coming from him. Zack is far from that definition.~ *decides to lap up the last of the tea then jumps back up onto the bed* ~It was most definitely different. Thank you, Holly.~ *tries to rest his head in her lap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *chuckles and pats Xelong’s head* I guess he’s just better at taking care of other people. That’s why he wants to finish his doctorate afterall. *runs a hand over Xelong’s horns* Do I need to clip these at all while Zack’s gone? Sometimes I see him look at them very closely, but I don’t know why he does that. He also looks at your teeth. Do I need to do any of that?

Sephiroth: *”I will be careful. I will think of you always. Farewell, until we meet again. I love you.”* *steps through the portal, which disintergrates and collapses after he is gone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head while he is listening to Holly’s inquiries. For a bit, he remains silent, but this is not because he does not want to respond. Instead, he is considering what she asked and trying his best to evaluate it. Eventually he looks back at her and shakes his head* ~No, I know how to rub my head against stones to manage my horns when needed. I don’t know what Zack is trying to do when he looks at my teeth though..~ *shrugs* ~I don’t think it’s very important.~

Jenna: *deeply sighs and lowers her head* I will think of you as well.. *curls up on the floor while she waits*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.