Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles and lifts the bottle up, placing a generous amount on his pancakes too. Then he takes the seat next to Xelong, grinning* Yeah, it’s one of the things that made me fat. One of the other things that did it was lack of exercise, and beer.

Sephiroth: They can sleep in if they want. There’s nothing for them to do. Their lessons don’t begin at least for another hour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Well, I don’t want to get fat like you used to be. I also don’t want you to become fat again as well. You look good in this shape. I hope you stay like this.~ *contently grins then looks at the pancakes. He reaches out to touch one before quickly pulling his hand away. He begins to furiously shake his hand, not liking the sticky feel of the syrup* Mnnn…

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* If you say so. Though, I doubt anyone who knew you in your past would have ever guessed that you’d be such an easy-going male. Age must have really tamed your temper. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at him, then leans over to cut up his pancakes* Calm down, it’s just syrup. I’ll give you the fork to stab the pieces and put them in your mouth for now. *soon finishes cutting up the pancakes into little squares, then hands the fork to him* Here.

Sephiroth: *grunts* I seriously doubt that. I am not tamed. Just not annoyed right now. I am still quite capable of being as angry as I ever was.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *continues to shake his hand, still too preoccupied by the sticky feeling to notice the fork* ~Get it off. It doesn’t feel good. I no like!~ *frowns then brings his hand to his lips and begins licking his hand clean*

Jenna: *playfully yawns* I highly doubt that is true. I have not seen you going about killing ever person who gets in your way as of late, Sephiroth. I think you’ve definitely settled down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: That’s one way to get it off. *picks up a paper napkin and hands it to him* Next time, wipe it off with this. Or just lick it off again. *continues trying to hand him the fork* Hold this by the handle, that’s the long bit. Then stab the four pointy bits into the food to pick it up.

Sephiroth: Perhaps I have somewhat. *smirks broadly* There must be something happening here to make me calmer, hm? If only we could work out what it is. Then perhaps I could be given more of it to make me even more calm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *eyes the napkin then nods* ~Alright, Zack. Next time I’ll try to use that paper product to clean off my hands.~ *turns his attention to the fork and nods in order to show that he understands. Then, he reaches over to pick up the fork. At first, his grip is a bit uneasy, but he eventually gets the hang of it. Soon, he begins stabbing the bits of pancake and stuffing them into his mouth* ~This is good tasting.~

Jenna: *smirks at Sephiroth* Oh, I think you already get more than enough of that on a daily basis. Any more and you may not be able to get it up any more. *sighs as Chimera mewls out for attention, so she scoots away from Seph and picks up the infant in order to caress his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Glad you like it. It is good, isn’t it. Mei likes eating these too. *begins cutting up his own pancakes to eat them* *”If you like this, I’ll have to get one of the females around here to make a cake and have them put frosting on it too. You’re bound to like that as well.”*

Sephiroth: *slowly shakes his head* I do not suffer from any erection problems. Being permanently halted to this age means that I never will, either. *smirks in a rather haughty and proud manner for a moment, raising an eyebrow as he watches Jenna move away to tend to the baby* What does he want now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Huh? One of the females? But don’t the males cook? Jenna never cooks, but you and Sephiroth always cook. Why would one of the females make better food than you two…~ *slowly shakes his head. Still, he continues to stuff his face with the pancakes*

Jenna: *softly mumbles* I don’t know. You know full well that you have a better ability to read minds than I do… For all I know, the child just wants attention. *looks up at Seph* Perhaps you can help by reading his thoughts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Anybody who can cook usually does. The females can cook too. I’ve heard them call Sephiroth’s cooking boring, actually. Ask Iris or one of the other girls if they can cook. I’m sure they’ll be able to tell you.

Sephiroth: *frowns* Ah, I do not like doing that. *leans over the boy and begins trying to gently read what’s on his mind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I understand now. I am sorry, normally I do not pay attention to who cooks in here. Most of the time when I see activity, it’s you or Sephiroth.~ *finishes off his plate* ~Do you think that Aeris has healed up by now?~

Jenna: Well, if you don’t like my suggestion, you don’t have to take it. It was you who had stated in the past that reading their minds is your secret weapon to silencing them. *continues to pat Chimera’s back in an attempt to calm him down*

Chimer: *only wanted warmth and company. So, he is quite comfortable now that he is in Jenna’s lap*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Holly would cook, she’s quite good at it. But she still needs a bit more time until she has her full strength back. *grins* As for Aeris? Yeah, she might be feeling better. Dragons have a way of healing up fast, and she has had all night to heal. So yeah, more than likely she’s a lot better than she was. When you finish with your food, why don’t you go out and check up on her?

Sephiroth: Ah, he just wants company, and for you to hold him. Now that you’ve picked him up, he’s happy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods at Zack’s suggestion* ~I think that I’ll do just that. Thank you for the food, Zack. I really enjoyed trying out the type of food that you like.~ *finishes off his plate then slides off the chair. Once on his feet again, he walks over to where he last saw Aeris. It takes him a few moments to find her current location. However, once he spots her, he moves over to her side and sits down next to her* ~How are you feeling, Squeak?~

Jenna: Well, that was a bit too simplistic. *shakes her head* At least we can happy that they are such simple creatures at this age. *leans against Sephiroth once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, their motivations are very simple. About the only things they complain about are comfort, and basic necessities.

Aeris: *slowly opens one eye as she wakes up, slowly lifting her head* *”I feel sore. But I’m in less pain than I was.”* *opens her maw wide as she yawns, curling her lips back and showing off her powerful set of fangs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, you’ve mentioned such several times over, Seph. It still amazes me that such simple creatures can develop into horrors such as… well, you. *broadly smirks at Sephy*

Xelong: ~I’m glad to hear that. I hope that you’ll be all healed up enough to want to move about soon, Squeak. It’s immensely boring to watch you sleep all day long.~ *relaxes against Aeris’s side and pats her back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, feigning offense to her comment* I am not a horror. You are worse than I am, you have even said that yourself. *smirks* No, you should be more concerned that they will turn out like you. Or worse, both of us combined. They already are our genetic structure combined, what’s to say they won’t turn out like us?

Aeris: *”I’ll need to get up and walk about soon anyway, Xelong. I want to go outside.”* *closes her eyes and relaxes her wings, liking having her scales patted* *”So do you like being a person?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well then, we’d better be ready to deal with a lot of mental breakdowns, Sephiroth. *grins and makes herself even more comfortable by snuggling her back against his side* Afterall, both of us had mental breakdowns in the past. So, the laws of genetics state that our children will have mental problems as well.

Xelong: ~It’s… different. I don’t know if I like it that much, but I like being able to sleep in the same bed as Zack again.~ *grins* ~It’s been a long time since I was able to do that. For now, I just want to get used to this new form.. It’s very different from what I’m used to. I can’t figure out how humans talk..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I’d show you how, but well…”* *tries to form words with her mouth* Auu’aaauuuuwwrrrrr. *shakes her head* *”Your lips and throat and tongue aren’t meant for that stuff when you’re a dragon. All it’s good for is roaring, growling, making sounds, biting, eating, and breathing fire. And I can’t even do that.”*

Sephiroth: *smirks* Perhaps, perhaps not. I can see no reason for them to complain that their lives are unfair. Afterall, they’re allowed to sleep in for hours.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Well, that is just about as well as I am doing with my attempts to speak in this body.~ *shakes his head* ~Do you need help getting to your feet so that you can go outside? I’ll accompany you and cover your blind side if you’d like, Squeak.~ *moves his hand to rub the top of her head*

Jenna: *mutters* I didn’t exactly loose my sanity because I was complaining about my life being unfair, Seph.. And you lost yours in part due to the cells that make up your physiology.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *grins* *”No, that’s alright. I’ll get up soon. I have to anyway, my legs are getting stiff and sore. I’m hungry. And I just want to go outside and sun myself. It feels so nice, I don’t know why. I never used to like the sun so much when I was a person.”*

Sephiroth: Well still, events in our lives were huge contributing factors in our going insane. You’d agree with that. *pauses* The offspring have never encountered anything very unpleasant. They have felt my anger and my wrath when they do wrong, but nothing paticularly tragic has happened in their lives. Not unless you count the time Kether ended up with brain damage… *lowers his head, frowning* He is one whom would benefit from a neural implant. It may help him receive some degree of normalcy again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *grins* *”No, that’s alright. I’ll get up soon. I have to anyway, my legs are getting stiff and sore. I’m hungry. And I just want to go outside and sun myself. It feels so nice, I don’t know why. I never used to like the sun so much when I was a person.”*

Sephiroth: Well still, events in our lives were huge contributing factors in our going insane. You’d agree with that. *pauses* The offspring have never encountered anything very unpleasant. They have felt my anger and my wrath when they do wrong, but nothing paticularly tragic has happened in their lives. Not unless you count the time Kether ended up with brain damage… *lowers his head, frowning* He is one whom would benefit from a neural implant. It may help him receive some degree of normalcy again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Well, I can’t speak for humans, but for us dragons, it’s a nice way to heat up the blood vessels under our wing membranes. I enjoy being heated up by the sun’s light as well. Why don’t humans like lazing about in the sun? Are their hides insufficently protected?~

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Sephiroth’s comments* Even if you do that, Seph, it’ll be the machines, not the boy himself. He won’t be exactly the way he would have been if he had never had brain trauma at such a young age.. *Sighs* Just, please, stop beating yourself up over the incident.

Seres: *yawns as she slowly wakes up and stares at her clock for a few minutes. It takes her some time to get her eyes to work and focus, but once they do, she leaps up from her bed and panics* It’s so late?? *yelps and rushes to the bathrooom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Kinda, yes. Humans don’t like going out in the sun a whole lot. If you stand out there too long, your skin will get sunburn. Most humans just get warm by putting on more clothes, or by finding a heat source like a fire to sit in front of.”*

Sephiroth: *frowns and slowly shakes his head* I don’t know what else to do….

Iris: *was sleeping beside Seres, and was cuddling up to her. So, she wakes up as she’s disturbed, groaning slightly as she looks at the time* Wow, it is getting pretty late in the morning… *”Better get moving, sis. Father will probably call you soon.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Sunburn? What does that mean? I’ve never seen the sun burn anything… I have seen it dry out old fruits though. Does it mean that? Do those fruit sunburn?~ *shakes his head in confusion*

Jenna: Well, you can not beat yourself up over things like this. *lifts Chimera up then sets the boy down in Seph’s lap* It was not your fault, and you are not guilty. It is not like you went insane and burned down Nibelheim again. It was the feline who came in and attacked the children. It was her who grabbed him by the head and plunged her claws into his flesh. And, it was her who threw him. You are not at fault at all.

Seres: ~I know! I can hear it alread. He’s going to lecture me about needing to wake up earlier because the army starts at 600 sharp and whatnot. I just know it!~ *furiously brushes her teeth, determined to get ready for the day as quickly as possible*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Sunburn is like when rays from the sun damage the skin. Ask somebody else for a more detailed explanation…”* *sighs* *”I don’t really know how to explain it better. I’m not good at explaining.”*

Sephiroth: *takes Chimera and props him up in his lap, reaching down to pat his head* It was probably my fault that she got inside the base in the first place. It was my fault that I didn’t give her the information she wanted. And as a direct result of that, she injured him. Thus, it is my fault.

Iris: *grins to herself and climbs out of Seres’s bed. She moves to the bathroom, peeking her head around the door* He doesn’t lecture us that much. Calm down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~That’s aright, Squeak. You never were that knowledgable in anything at all.~ *grins then pokes her snout* ~So, do you want me to grab some pancakes that Zack made for you to eat? They’re pretty good.~

Jenna: *loudly sighs* Sephiroth, it was not your fault at all. The reason that Claiwina snuck into the base is because she can find small veins that lead to the caverns. I constantly have tried to close them all up, but I have never been able to find all of them. *shakes her head* Not to mention that you have no proof that she didn’t deliver the injury before you entered that room.

Seres: *mumbles through a mouth full of suds* Taks ba-cuz eez mellower mnow… *leans over the sink to spit out the toothpaste* He was a lot more strict when I was younger.. Probably even more so with Desiree.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.