Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, right. Go take that fruit into Holly, little buddy. Then come back out here and I’ll feed ya. *places the plate back on the counter and continues cooking the pancakes he has* *”It’s different for each person I guess. Some are sociable, some aren’t as much.”*

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow slightly* *”You want me to arrange having a house built for them? I can do that I suppose, but it won’t be as big as this one. And it’s going to take some time. This one took a few years to finalize and complete.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods at Zack’s suggestion and begins walking away. Even if he did know how to run as a human, he wouldn’t for fear of dropping all the fruit in his hands* ~I’d really appreciate it anyway, Sephiroth. You don’t even have to build it on your own. You can hire other humans who would build it and make it faster if you’d like. I’m certain Zack would concur with my gratefullness.~ *soon enters Holly and Zack’s room. He sets the fruit down next to Holly then reaches up to poke her* Mmm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mei: *watches Xelong leave and quickly runs after him. When she sees him approach her mother and try to get her attention, she decides to help him by beginning to whine and make loud noises to get her attention* Mo’ter!

Holly: *sits up as she feels the poke and hears her daugther’s whining. She looks down at Xelong* Oh, hello. What are you doing with all of that? *smiles at him*

Sephiroth: *”That would not be very hard to arrange. I can have it started this week, actually.”* *begins filing an order for workers at Junon, requesting floor plans be drawn up for two seperate houses*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mei: *watches Xelong leave and quickly runs after him. When she sees him approach her mother and try to get her attention, she decides to help him by beginning to whine and make loud noises to get her attention* Mo’ter!

Holly: *sits up as she feels the poke and hears her daugther’s whining. She looks down at Xelong* Oh, hello. What are you doing with all of that? *smiles at him*

Sephiroth: *”That would not be very hard to arrange. I can have it started this week, actually.”* *begins filing an order for workers at Junon, requesting floor plans be drawn up for two seperate houses*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *bows before Holly as she wakes up; however, this move makes him topple over slightly. Falling into the bed, Xel reaches out to stabalize himself on the matress. Once on stable footing again, he looks up at Holly* ~Those are for you. We thought that you may be hungry, so we brought a bit of food for you to eat. I hope you like it.~ *gives Holly a small friendly smile*

Jenna: *yawns in boredom* ~Hey, Seph, do you plan on staying in that kitchen all day long?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, not really. I am only here because I am waiting for the other children to wake up. When they do, I will give them food. I am also reading the news headers. It is something to do whilst feeding myself. If you want me to come back up there soon, I will.”*

Holly: Oh, thank you… *smiles and takes the fruits from Xelong* How nice of you. Would you like some? *Begins to peel an orange he brought over, then pulls off a few pieces of it, offering them to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, if you want to wait for them to wake up, you can join me here in the living room. It is not much of a walk between here and the kitchen. I’m certain that you can handle it.~ *smirks* ~Anyway, I bet the infant would enjoy your company as well.~

Xelong: *tilts his head as he watches her peel the orange, remembering that the banana needed to be peeled as well. So, he picks up an apple and tries to peel it as well. He blinks as he finds that this one’s skin is so thin* Uuuh? ~I dont understand this..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *chuckles at him* You don’t need to peel that one. The skin doesn’t have any taste. Bite into it and see, you’ll like it. *grins* Fruit only needs to be peeled when the skin tastes bad, or isn’t good to eat. Watermelon is another fruit where you don’t want to eat the skin, it’s quite hard and bitter.

Sephiroth: *picks up some more pieces of fruit, and walks out into the living room area. He sits down next to Jenna and continues eating, staring off into space as he resumes reading the information being fed to him via the implants*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: Mmm..? *blinks and stares at the apple then up at Holly once more* ~How can you tell whether it’ll taste good or not from the outside? I don’t understand.. Sephiroth told me that fruits needed to be peeled because the skin doesn’t taste good. He said that it was like the fur on animals. If it’s only a few that are junk, how do I discern which ones?~

Jenna: *snuggles up against Seph’s side and contently sighs* You are very comfortable and warm, do you know that? *looks up at his face then frowns at his vacant look* You know, that makes you seem brain-dead, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: That one is something you’ll have to learn for yourself I’m afraid. Some fruits taste nice to people, even though there’s other people that don’t like them. You’re going to have to eat it yourself and decide what you like and what you don’t.

Sephiroth: Huh? *stops reading and glances at her* What makes me look brain dead?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *frowns, though the expression isn’t quite natural on his face yet* ~What? But there must be an easier way to tell which one should have the skin removed and which shouldn’t… I am not understanding all of this at all. Is there a set of rules for your type of food?~

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth* When you blankly stare out into space and only pay attention to things in your head, Seph. You look nearly dead, or at least extremely vacant. *yawns* So, what were you so focussed on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *Shakes her head* Not really… Citrus fruits have bitter skin. Melons are round fruits where you don’t eat the outside. Ask any time if you want help, it’s just something you learn later.

Sephiroth: Nothing really. I was just reading and being informed on the current events for the day. The media seems to know I’m going to be turning up at Junon this afternoon. Either it leaked to the media, or they’ve announced it. *snorts* I don’t see what the big deal is. I am delivering my offspring to the army barracks and leaving again. It’s not something worth filming. Are they expecting a tearful goodbye? *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Melons and Citrus fruit? I think I understand now.~ *politely bows his head at Holly* ~Thank you for the information.~ *looks back at Meirnden and grins at her before moving to lift her up onto the bed* ~You want to be with your mother, right? Have fun with her. I’m going to get those pancakes Zack wanted me to try.~ *walks toward the door*

Jenna: I see. Well, most humans have no lives of their own and want to share in the lives of others in order to feel important. *shrugs* Anyway, it’s only yours and ShinRa’s fault for making you such a popular figure on this planet. Maybe if you weren’t so damn handsom and skilled in the military, no one would have ever cared about you. *smirks and rubs Sephiroth’s chest* I guess we’ll just have to make you ugly and they’ll leave you alone.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Meirnden: *makes a happy noise as she is picked up, and she flings her arms around her mother’s neck once she is close enough* Tank’uu!

Sephiroth: *smirks at Jenna’s suggestion* I will pass on that, thanks. I think I can live with some of the publicity if it means keeping a strong healthy body. I do not see why I should have to change for them. They are the nosey idiots.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *politely nods at Meirnden* ~You’re welcome, little sister. Take care of your mother.~ *walks out of the room. After a few minutes, he returns to the kitchen and searches around for the plate that he had left behind* ~I’m back, Zack. Can I try that food now?~

Jenna: *darkly chuckles at Sephiroth’s statements* Aw, you’re a spoilsport. *leans in to kiss his cheek* But yes, you’re right, they are nosey. At least they don’t bother us at home that much.. *looks to the stairs* When are you planning on waking up your daughter?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: I’m nearly finished cooking these. Then we can eat them together, does that sound good to you, Xel? *flips the last of the pancakes over to cook the other side* Sit down at the table and I’ll serve it to you. You’re going to need a knife and fork.

Sephiroth: I don’t need to wake her up, as she does not need to be at the venue until early in the evening. I do not know what they plan to do, but she has all day. Relax. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods at Zack* ~Yes, that definitely sounds good. I hope they taste as well as you are indicating that they should. I would like to enjoy your cooking.~ *walks over to the kitchen table before sitting down in the nearest chair* ~Zack.. what is a fork and a knife?~

Jenna: You don’t know what they plan to do with her training? Aren’t you in charge of the military there? How can you not know what they are planning? *shakes her head in confusion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Oh, right… don’t worry about it for now, Xel. You can practise fine motor skills later and eat with them another time. Just use your hands and fingers to feed yourself today. Nobody will really care.

Sephiroth: I know that they are training her, but I do not know the exact details of her training plan. They are going to teach her to be a hand-to-hand combat soldier, but she may choose another division of the army if she wants to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Huh? I don’t understand.. What is a fork and knife? What do they have to do with fine motor skills? I have fine motor skills… Or is it something that I shouldn’t be able to do as a dragon?~

Jenna: Somehow, I have a feeling that she wants to follow in your footsteps, Seph. Minus the going utterly insane and trying to kill all life part. *smirks* Of course, what proof do I have that you still are not plotting to kill all human life on this planet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: You’re still not used to your body yet, Xel. Though if you want to try with the fork, I’ll show you. *flips the last of the pancakes onto the plate and walks over to the table with them. He lays a serving plate down in front of Xelong and places two piping hot pancakes on his plate* You can rip it apart with your hands though, nobody will mind. *grab a bottle of maple syrup* Do you like sweet things? Maybe you’d want a bit of this.

Sephiroth: You don’t have any proof of that, my dear. You only have my word, and access to my mind through the bond. *smirks* Not good enough, is it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: Sweeh… *frowns, still not having figured out how to speak. So, he just shakes his head* ~I don’t know. I never really tasted much when you presented me with “sweets” before. Do you humans have different taste buds as I do? I suppose I should try out everything that you can give me.~

Jenna: *blinks in confusion* “My dear”… Since when did you start calling me that? *Shrugs* And you’re right, I have no proof at all. You can be fooling me, and I could be none the wiser. *presses herself up against his side* Of course, I have stronger mental defences than you do and have been known to do much worse things than you. How do you know that you can trust me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *squeezes a tiny amount of maple syrup onto a spoon, then tries to spoonfeed it to him* Here, taste this. You’ll be able to tell immediately if you like it or not. It’s almost everything that defines the word “sweet”, actually.

Sephiroth: I don’t know I can trust you. *smirks* Maybe I am a naive fool for doing so. Who cares, really?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *opens his mouth up wide then closes it once the spoon is inside. He slowly backs his head away from the spoon in order to pull the syrup into his mouth then swallows. At first, there is a faint look of confusion planted on the boy’s features, but he eventually grins and nods at Zack* ~That is good. I would definitely enjoy eating more of that. Can I have a lot of it?~ *kicks his lips with his toungue*

Jenna: The Great Sephiroth a fool? No, never. Such would be a crime to the cosmos themselves. *smirks. She reaches up to brush her hand through Sephy’s bangs* He could not possibly ever be fooled, now can he?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles* Ah, so you like it then? Did you ever taste that flavour before when you were a dragon? *upends the bottle and begins drizzling a large amount of maple syrup onto Xelong’s pancakes* I like it too. It tastes really good. It can’t be healthy for you at all.

Sephiroth: *purrs at Jenna* No of course not. Thus, I see through your disguise. You’ll not fool me for long at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *shakes his head* ~No, I’ve never tasted anything like that before, Zack. Is that sort of thing what made you fat? If it is, maybe I shouldn’t eat too much of it..~ *watches Zack drench the pancakes* ~You can stop now, that’s enough. I think you’re giving more of that “sweet” than there is of the pancakes.~

Jenna: Well then, perhaps I should attempt not deceiving you at all, hm? *broadly smirks and leans in to kiss his cheek* Your children are as lazy as you are, General. I see that all of them are sleeping in.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.