Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~I don’t see why you are so embarassed by it, Seph. It is only a mark that indicates how much I care about you.~ *grins* ~And how long you are willing to let me suck on your neck.~

Xelong: *stops and stares at what Sephiroth is doing then nods* ~I see. Then why does it have that yellow part at all? If it’s not to be eaten, what’s the point of it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Plants grow parts which are not really meant to be eaten. Some have skins, or protective casings to weather the food inside against the elements. The fleshy parts of fruits also contain seeds, which will become new plants under the right circumstances. I suppose you could eat the outside of the banana if you were really adamant about doing so. But it would not taste very pleasant.”* *stands up again, shaking his head at Jenna* I am not embarassed about it, it is just an annoyance to explain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Wasn’t an annoyance for me to explain it to you. *shrugs, though she refrains from moving too much due to the infant who is suckling* It actually was quite simple once you finally decided to bother looking. *smirks* ~Though perhaps I should have let you wander on down here unawares.~

Xelong: *nods, understanding now* ~I see, so it is like the fur of various animals. It tastes bad and isn’t that digestable, but it can be eaten. Thank you for explaining, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Now why would you want to do a thing like that? That does not sound very friendly.”* *grunts and nods at Xelong* *”Yes, it’s basically the same thing. Some fruits have hairy skin on them as well, which looks somewhat similar to some animals.”* *moves to sit down at the table and picks up a few pieces of fruit to munch on for himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Friendly? Now, I don’t believe that you have the correct female at all if you want friendliness. I am ruthless, cunning, cruel, deceptive, playful, scheming, but certainly not friendly. I guess we’re going to need to get a divorce now.~ *grins* ~Then I’ll leave you in the street with nothing but your bare skin.~

Xelong: *nods once more. He continues to eat and soon devours all of the fruit in his hands* ~Zack, you’d better hurry if you want food. Sephiroth is going to eat it all up soon.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem the least bit bothered by her comment and grins slightly as he continues to munch through fruit. He shrugs at Jenna and works on some work left for him during the course of the night. He connects the data feed up to his telepathic senses, then begins transmitting raw data audio noise to Jenna, smirking*

Zack: *”I’d believe that…. I’ll wake up Mei and Holly, and make our own food.”* *pauses* *”What are you doing out there? When did you wake up?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion at first. It takes her a few moments, but she finally figures out the source of the music. Thus, she gives Sephiroth a strange look and shakes her head* ~What exactly are you doing that for? I do not need mental music to concentrate on suckling our child. Or, are you just showing off?~

Xelong: ~Hm? I woke up about twenty minutes ago, Zack. You were still deep asleep then, so I choose not to disturb you. And I’m just eating and learning how humans eat. All of this is very interesting. Especially this love bite stuff. Sephiroth seems very tense whenever it’s brought up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, I suppose you could call it showing off. Anything to impress you and stop you from throwing me out of my house.”* *smirks and stops the audio noise, then ponders for a moment, then resumes telepathically transmitting music to her, this time it is a rather calm orchestral piece*

Zack: *chuckles to himself* *”Yeah, Sephiroth seems genuinely reluctant to talk about anything personal.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh.. *gives Seph a small grin and shakes her head* ~What makes you think that I like this sort of music? Or are you just telling me to calm down and stop being such a hot-headed female, hm?~ *her grin widens into a smirk* ~If that is the case, you’re going to have to continue dreaming.~

Xelong: ~Well, I suppose that explains where you got it from, Zack. Tell me if Holly would like some fruit brought up to her. I’ve gotten much better at this walking thing thanks to you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well, they do say that calm music can tame savagry.”* *smirks* *”That infant will be old enough to start taking solid food soon. Are you considering feeding it pureed meat? I think it’s pure carnivore, afterall….”*

Zack: *”A good thing to hear. Once you get confident enough, try running. It’s like walking, only your legs move much faster. A dragon’s run is much more majestic however.”* *finally slides out of bed, heading for the kitchen himself* *”If you want to bring Holly some fruit when she wakes up, she’ll be greatful for it, I can tell you now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph.. *smirks at Seph* ~I’m not that easy to tame, Seph. You should know that full well by now.~ *she pats Chimera’s back as he finishes eating* ~Yes, you are most likely right about that. If it’s alright with you, I shall feed the infant in the ways that I was taught to take care of younglings. It might not necessarily be the way that you’ll enjoy though.~

Xelong: ~Dragons do everything better than humans do, Zack. You should know that full well by now.~ *reaches up to grab several fruits from the table. His hands will most likely bump into Seph’s as he goes about his thievery* ~I’d really like to make Holly happy. She has a really nice set of teeth and it’s fun to see her display them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”So long as you don’t start eating raw meat then throw it back up to spoonfeed to him.”* *frowns, slowly shaking his head* *”Please assure me you’re not going to do that.”* *glances down at Xelong and reaches over to the middle table where a fruit bowl is sitting. He picks up two apples and a banana, offering them down to Xelong, not seeming bothered by his initial ‘thievery’*

Zack: *yawns and stumbles into the kitchen, heading to the refridgerator. He opens the door and begins to look through it, one hand holding the door, the other reaching down to scratch his buttocks* Hmph, there’s nothing good in here again… *grabs a carton of milk, butter, and some eggs. He sets them down on the counter and begins going through the cupboards, wanting to find flour so he can make pancakes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pauses and stares up at Sephiroth. It is clear that she doesn’t want to answer his question. So, instead, she stands up and carries the infant along with her into the living room*

Chimera: *mewls since he wasn’t ready to be moved, but he remains calm for the most part. His tail slightly wags as he’s carried away and he pins his ears back. However, he returns to being quite content once he releases a loud burp*

Xelong: *gives Sephiroth a small grin and nods in appreciation* ~Thank you very much, Sephiroth. I hope this will be enough for Holly.~ *looks back at Zack and tilts his head* ~Is it common human behavior to scratch one’s posterior in such a manner? Have you not cleansed yourself properly, Zack?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: What? *glances back at Xelong* Oh, um… my left buttock was itchy. *shrugs* If it itches, scratch it. No use worrying about it too much, right?

Sephiroth: *snorts* That is disgusting. *grunts and picks up an orange to peel, pulling off a few pieces to give to Leo* *”You are planning to regurgitate meat to him, aren’t you. There’s no point in doing that. We have a blender in the kitchen here. It would not be hard to puree meat for it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *looks inbetween Sephiroth and Zack, alternating between the two as if that would help him figure out who is right, for a few moments then shrugs* ~Maybe you shouldn’t be scratching while you’re getting food. You don’t want your dead skin particles to wind up in your digestive track.~

Jenna: *scowls at Seph’s statements and snorts* ~What is wrong with my way? I have allowed you to feed the children disgusting human food for as long as we’ve started having ones. This one is a carnivore. He should be raised as such and learn how to hunt. The natural way of chewing up a child’s food then giving it to them is not that problematic at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: I’m wearing pants, it’s fine. *grumbles and moves over to the sink to wash his hands, just to satisfy Xelong that his hands are going to be clean while he cooks and prepares food* Happy now?

Sephiroth: *”I’m not saying anything is wrong with that way. I just think there’s a more convenient way to feed the child than eating and deliberately making yourself sick. “*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Only partents who have to carry the food long distances actually injest the food and then expel it from their stomachs, Seph. I can get by with just chewing it then giving it to him that way. However, if you really do not want me to take care of this one, we can do it your way.~ *scowls in irritation and sets Chimera down on the couch*

Xelong: *nods at Zack* ~Yes, that is much better. You should be hygenic when preparing food. At least, that’s what Holly always said when she was well enough to make food..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh no, that’s fine. Do what you wish, I am not going to object too much, as long as you do not have to throw up for the child every time it gets hungry.”*

Zack: Holly says a lot of things. Some of them are nagging. When important advice is mixed in with nag, it loses all of its meaning. *mixes up the pancake ingredients in a large glass mixing bowl and turns on the stove to heat up a frying pan*

Meirnden: *toddles out into the kitchen area, having sensed out where her father is. She promptly walks over to him and hugs onto his left leg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slows herself a triumphant grin and nods* ~Thank you, Seph. This does mean a lot to me. I know how much you’ve done for the children and how little I’ve done in turn… I’d like to make up such discrepencies to you.~

Xelong: ~Holly doesn’t nag all that much, Zack. You just call it nagging because you don’t like hearing the truth. Most of the time, she has very valid points when she criticizes you.~ *stares at Mei then releases a soft chuckle* ~I think she missed you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’ve trained some of them, you’ve taught them some rudimentary magic skills, right? As long as they learn, it’s good what you’re doing. I am not much more advanced than them with my own magic skills.”* *glances over at Zack* I need to borrow your services today. Seres leaves today, she is joining the army. I need transport there.

Zack: *”Yeah, I know she’s telling the truth, and it is pretty annoying.”* *glances down at Mei and reaches down to pat her head* I think you’re right. She did miss me. *frowns back at Sephy* Can’t you arrange other transport?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and slowly shakes her head* ~No, I have not taught the children much magic at all. I have given them access to the books that will teach them magic, but… You know what I use as the ultimate source of my magic, right?~ *reaches down to gently stroke the fur on Chimera’s back*

Xelong: ~Well, you should listen to the truth more closely then. Not listening will only get you into more trouble.~ *blinks as he hears Sephiroth’s request and looks up at him* ~Seres is really going? We’re going to loose another member of this family now?~ *faintly frowns, seeming sad* ~Desiree and Cancer never came back when they left.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am aware of the sources you use for your magic abilities. Maybe your children will never understand how to tap into that, but they can still be taught useful spells.”*

Zack: *”Yeah, seems like it. Desiree left to seize her destiny, Cancer just left to make her own way. Seres just wants to do her own thing as well. That’s the nature of growing up, I’m afraid. You’ll understand it one day when you’re old enough to want to make your own way in life too. It’s part of the maturation process. We’re born, we grow up, and then we leave our parents to establish our own lives. We partner with a mate, and have kids. Then the cycle begins anew. I left for a while, and lived on my own for a while. Then I found Holly and we were living together on our own, sorta…”* *flips his pancakes over so the other side can cook* *”Do you need raw meat with your breakfast, or are you happy to explore new tastes with your human tastebuds for a while?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth* ~No, not sources. The start of all my magic is my own essence, Seph. There are a few spells that I pull from outside sources. But in the majority, I take energy from my very own soul to fuel my magic. Usually, this energy is small enough that I can recover. But for the larger spells, I can kill myself by casting them.~

Xelong: ~Then why did you and Dimitri come back to live with the rest of the family? I do not understand.. Do males not like being on their own?~ *sniffs the air, courious about the food Sephiroth is preparing* ~I want to try everything that humans can try. It seems so interesting. I want to learn.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I came back because I was asked to. And after you settled in here, I never really seeked to go back. We still have our apartment in Halcyon, and we can go back there any time I guess. As for Dimitri, I don’t really know why he came back. But I think you’re right to an extent – more males don’t like being on their own than females. But in the end, we all need socialization.”* *chuckles* *”You want to try all kinds of foods, huh? I’ll give you some of my pancakes when I’m finished here then.”* *grabs a plate from the cupboard to place on the bench, and flips the first few cooked pancakes onto it. He pours on the next round of batter, then hands the plate down to Xelong* *”Actually, here. Eat these ones. Take them over to the table and ask Sephiroth about what to put on them to make them taste better. everyone has their own opinions.”*

Sephiroth: *uses his neural implants to gather news updates and begins to read them as he continues to munch through bits of fruit* *”Lucky thing you’re immortal then, hm?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head as he pays attention to what Zack has to say* ~But I thought that females were more social than males. I don’t understand… All the things on that picture screen show females as being very social and males as being strong loner types..~ *decides to contact Sephiroth* ~Sephiroth, can you do Zack and Holly a favor? They would like a house of their own around here. Can you arrange for one to be built. That way, we won’t be too far away, but they’ll still be independ-~ *he breaks off the communication as Zack tries to hand him the pancakes. At first, he stares at the plate then at all the fruit in his arms. Finally, he lifts his head to look up at Zack and shakes his head* ~I can’t hold all of this and that at once..~

Jenna: ~Yes, I suppose you are right there, Seph.~ *sighs* ~But not all of our children are immortal. It would probably be best that they learn a less dangerous form of magic.~

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.