Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains dead asleep throughout the course of the night, not waking up at all once Jenna gets off him. In fact once she is gone, he rolls onto his side and assumes his standard curled up position, and would remain this way, asleep unti he wakes up later in the morning, or is disturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *returns to the main bedroom after a few minutes of cleaning her face and hands. Releasing a deep sigh, she moves to stand next to the bed and narrows her eyes at the sight of the sleeping man inside the covers. Deeply frowning, Jenna mumbles* Lazy bastard… *shakes her head, chuckling at the thought of how a revered general like Sephers can be like Sephers. Then, she lowers herself over him and begins to tickle him* Wake up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t initially react as he is tickled. Then he begins to groan, and he swats a hand out at the area of skin being tickled, slowly coming to. He forces his eyes open and deeply frowns, then tries to grab at Jenna’s hands to make her stop* Okay, I get it… I’m awake now, you can stop. *yawns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *playfully sticks her toungue out at Seph* You’re such a grump, and lazy to boot. *tries to slip her hands out of his grip* You really shouldn’t be sleeping in so much. You are an important military figure and you should be giving our children a good exampe. Or, do you not care? *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: In one day, I am capable of process the paperwork that four people would do manually, Jen. So that means even if I only work half as much, I’m doing double my intended workload. *smirks* And you are right – I am lazy. If there was incentive to be not lazy, I would do something, believe me. The children have a good example of a father, I at least educate them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, perhaps I should give you incentive. *bends down to lick Seph’s neck then moves to shove him off the bed* Get up before the children wake up and start crying for food. I’m certainly not going to be the one to feed them. *looks up* And if I recall correctly, Seres is leaving tomorrow. So, you need to prepare her. So, *tries to heard Sephy into the bathroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns in confusion* Why are you pushing me in here? I’m clean. I don’t need to relieve myself. *pauses* You will have to feed Chimera. You are best equipped for that task after all. However, I can feed the older ones and will do. *tries to move for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *dismissively waves her hand* Chimera will be old enough soon to drink formula. *glances to the side* Anyway, I’m beginning to dry up in that department. *looks up at Seph. Still, I don’t think you want to go out there quite yet. *smirks* Afterall, what will the children say when they see your neck. *her smirk widens and she quickly moves to slip out of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? My neck? Why should I be looking there for? *moves into the bathroom to inspect his neck* *”When the hell did that happen? What did you do to my neck?”* *frown and rubs the mark, scowling as it doesn’t leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s reaction* ~Hm? What do you mean, Seph? What happened to your neck that is out of the ordinary?~ *moves into Chimera’s nursery and picks him up. Chimera had been moved to the seperate room once he was a few weeks old, partially because of Seph’s instistance. Jenna gives the small child a smile then picks him up to bring him down to the kitchen* Are you hungry, little one?

Chimera: *chirps as he’s woken up. He lazily opens his eyes to look up at Jenna then yawns and nuzzles his nose against her right boob*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”There is a mark on my neck which looks like blood. It appears to be injured, but the site does not feel sore in any way. The area looks like it has been bruised, but the mark does not dissipate when rubbed.”* *frowns, trying to get a better look at the ‘injury’ in the mirror* *”I simply do not know what it is, how it got there, and I do not remember doing it…”*

Leo: *quietly wanders into the kitchen area, having sensed Jenna moving about* Mmmm… *looks up at her* Mo’er, I wan foo-ood…. *makes a soft whimper*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins in amusement at Seph’s remarks* ~Oh, come on. I’ve given you those marks in the past. I’m certain of it.~ *shakes her head in disbelief* ~But if you really want to know what it is, use your implants to look up what the humans call “a hickie”. I’m certain that you’ll find all the answers you want from them.~ *sets Chimera down in a high-chair then glances down at Leo* I’m sorry, boy, but you’re going to have to wait until your father gets down here. I’m no good at making food. *kneels down so that she can pat Leo’s head* He’ll be down soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is quiet for a few moments as he does the research in his mind* *”Charming… I do not recall you giving me marks like this before. How am I supposed to cover it up? It is not exactly in an inconspicuous area…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, your coat’s lapel is more than large enough for you to hide it if you were that concerned about it. Not to mention, you have your long hair and bangs to have them drape over your neck as well. It’s not that hard for you to cover it up.~ *picks up Leo and sets him down on one of the chairs* ~Your children are getting hungry, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Next time, I’d suggest not making a mark this bad… or placing it in a more concealable area.”* *walks into the closet to get changed for the morning. He pulls the coat collar up once he puts it on, then flicks some of his hair over in front of his neck, returning to the mirror* *”They might be getting hungry, but they can be patient for some more time.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, but to my understanding, that is the best place to put such “love bites”, as humans call them.~ *grins and chuckles* ~Anyway, you’re a fast healer. It’ll probably be gone by mid-morning with your metabolism. What does it matter if anyone sees it? Most of the children won’t care.~ *sits down at the table and sighs* Where’s your brothers and sisters, Leo?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *silently points out of the room* Sleep. *tries to climb up into one of the chairs at the food table, figuring that being in the chair will somehow help him to get fed faster*

Sephiroth: *”Maybe not that fast, but it will vanish fairly soon.”* *finishes placing his clothes on and adjusting them, then he heads out of the room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen. He begins to search through the closets for appropriate food to put out for the children*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her leg so that she can gently push Leo up to the chair with her foot* Careful now. You don’t want to get hurt. Have you been enjoying your new room? *tilts her head back as she watches Seph come into the room and gives him a gentle smile* Ah, there, your source of food has arrived.

Xelong: *Has woken up a few minutes ago and determined that he is quite hungry. So, he managed to climb out of the bed then slowly walks to the kitchen. Once, there, he looks up at Sephiroth, noting that he’s near the closet. However, his attention is soon drawn to Seph’s neck* ~What is that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Leo: *claps his hands and makes happy noises, staring at Seph expectantly*

Sephiroth: *busies himself with cutting up bits of fruit, figuring it is an easy meal to prepare, and also because of the fact it will be readily eaten. He grunts and glances down at Xelong as he asks the question and promptly pulls up the collar of his coat, flicking his hair in the way* *”It’s not anything.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Leo’s behavior and pats the top of his head* You really like your father’s cooking, hm? Is it that good?

Xelong: *slowly blinks and tilts his head. A mild inquitive look crosses his features, then he decides to try waking up Zack. As he contacts the man, he sends an image of the mark he had seen* ~Zack, Sephiroth has this thing on his neck and he won’t talk about it. Is it something important?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *groans as he’s woken up and frowns. He is quiet for a moment, then begins to snicker to himself* *”It’s called a love bite, or a hickie. Some areas of human skin are sensitive. When they’re sucked on for too long, it makes small delicate blood vessels burst and bleed into the top layer of skin. That’s what the red mark is. I’m guessing mother and Sephiroth were intimate with each other recently.”*

Sephiroth: This isn’t really cooking. Its more like preparing. *sets the dish of fruit pieces down in front of Leo* When you’re done, wake up your siblings so they can have some as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Love bite? So Jenna bit Sephiroth? I don’t get it. Why would she do that?~ *moves to follow Sephiroth and continues trying to get a good look at his neck. Eventually, he decides to reach out and yank on Seph’s coat in an attempt to jar it out of place* ~Sephiroth, Zack said that Jenna probably made that mark on you? Did she hurt you? Why?~

Jenna: *picks up Chimera then unzips her top so that she can feed him. She is less than concerned that she is displaying her breasts to the others in the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and pulls his coat back in place* Don’t do that. **grunts in annoyance* *”She didn’t hurt me. It’s not an injury, just an annoyance. Don’t ask any more questions abuot it.”* *picks up a banana and offers it to him* Are you hungry? Eat this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *manages a small frown at the way that Sephiroth is acting. He doesn’t like the way that Sephiroth is trying to blow him off. However, he is hungry and the banana looks interesting to him. So, he reaches out to take the fruit then moves to sit down on the floor* ~Why can’t I ask questions? What is so wrong about that?~ *examines the banana and tries to bite into it with the peel still on it. He grunts as he slowly chews through the rubbery barrier to the fruit*

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow as she watches Sephiroth adjust his coat* What’s wrong, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What’s wrong? Xelong already asked me about the mark you put on my neck.”* *crouches down next to Xelong and reaches out to peel it for him* Don’t eat the outside. It isn’t pleasant tasting.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.