Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re nearby, pay closer attention next time. *grunts and watches the soldiers close up the doors to the helicopter* *”I don’t think anyone would suspect I have only one real hand. If I had whacked it very hard, it would have produced the same noise.”*

Zack: You mean this? *begins pulling stupid faces*

Holly: *shoves Zack in the shoulder* Stop that, you big dummy. *glances down at Xelong* He means facial expressions. You’re not showing any at all when you speak. Perhaps you’re not used to it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* I still say that you should have been more eloquent and obvious with your wording, Seph. It’s not my fault that you failed to indicate who the hell you were talking to. ~And metal on metal has a completely different sound than flesh on metal, Seph. I know I distinctly heard the metal ringing sound and I bet that the men inside noticed something amiss as well.~ *Shakes her head* ~Just be careful with your activities.~

Xelong: *stares at Zack, not understanding what he is doing at all. Once Holly hits Zack’s shoulder, though, his attention is moved to her. He tilts his head* ~Facial expressions? I don’t understand. Are they something important?~ *opens and closes his mouth* ~Is it something like that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *chuckles and smiles at him* You can’t tell me you’ve lived all this time and don’t know what facial expressions are. How do you express if you’re happy or sad or not, hmm? *lies down, resting her head on the pillow behind her* You would have had to notice it. Its one of the most rudimentary things about people.

Sephiroth: Fine, next time I will be more obvious with my wording. *slowly shakes his head and turns back to watch the whore house burn* There’s going to be a lot of horny rich idiots with nowhere to go after this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head and studies Holly’s appearance for a few moments. Finally, he decides to try to mimic the smile that she gave him a few moments ago. However, since he is not used to moving about facial muscles, it would look rather strange* ~You mean like this? It feels strange…~ *decides to return his face to the nuetral appearance* ~I’m used to transmitting emotions through this and these.~ *sends Holly a series of colors and feelings to go along with them*

Jenna: *mumbles under her breath* And then there will be Zack.. *pauses for a moment* Did you have your troops check to see if there were stashes of money in that house before we got here? If you didn’t, we’re probably burning away quite a stash as we speak.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: That’s an interesting way to express feelings. But most people can’t do that, we just smile and grin, or glare at each other… *pulls the covers over herself* Goodnight, Xelong.

Sephiroth: *grunts* The soldiers cleared out the place before we got here. They secured the area, so I am more than sure that whatever money was found in there is with the soldiers now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head at Holly’s sudden decicion to fall asleep before looking over at Zack. He stares at the man for a moment before softly speaking* ~Did I do something wrong, Zack? Why did she just go to sleep like that?~

Jenna: *nods* THen I suppose you have everything under control. Or as much control as a homocidal maniac can get. *broadly grins* Should we go home now? Or do you plan on staying until every single last man leaves?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”You didn’t do anything wrong, Xel. She’s tired, and sick still. She nearly died twice, and I guess her body is still recovering from all the radiation treatments that were done to her. It is pretty late too…”* *sighs* *”You want me to take you outside and we can look up at the stars and continue talking there?”*

Sephiroth: I am satisfied with the way this operation has ended. I think we can go home satisfied. *nods his head, then wraps his arms around Jenna, smirking* Ready to go back?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *pats Holly’s side for a few moments then scoots over to Zack. He reaches up to him, so that Zack can lift him once more* ~If you want to stargaze, I’ll happily join. Then you can teach me more about what I should do to be “human”.~

Jenna: *nods at Sephy* Yes, I think I am ready. *leans up against him and rests her head against his chest* It’s been a long day, General, I think we deserve some rest, don’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, making a soft purring noise at her* Indeed, it has been a long day. I do not have to check up on those new arrival females until tomorrow, so the rest of my evening is free. *places his arms around her, and teleports both of them back to the front door of their house* I’ll think of something to do with them… *grunts slightly* I am not sure how well a mentally damaged female would do in the army barracks, however.

Zack: *grins and carefully picks Xelong up* You’re quite a bit heavier than Mei, Xel. No matter. *glances down at Holly* Xel and I are going outside. You and Mei can go to sleep, we’ll try not to disturb you when we come back in. *carries Xelong out of the room, heading outside* It depends on what you want to know first, Xel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mumbles as she steps away from Seph* Simply because those weomen were abused by a man and made to do sexual acts, they are not necessarily mentally damaged, Seph. *Shakes her head* I’m certain there may be a few that failed to develop properly due to their experience, but most are probably as smart as anyone else. *begins walking into the house. However, she pauses and stares as she spots Zack and Xelong* Who is that?

Xelong: *grips onto Zack’s side and rests his head against his shoulder once more* ~I’m not certain. I suppose it is most important that I learn how to use these legs first so you don’t have to carry me everywhere.. You definitely have more muscles than you used to, Zack.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: My muscles? Huh? *realizes what he’s referring to* Oh, right. That’s because I spent a lot of time using them when I was trapped on the other side of the portal. And my god, I’m never doing anything crazy like that again, let me assure you. *pauses* If you want to learn how to walk, that part is actually quite simple. *stops momentarily as he sees Jenna, and frowns at her* Mom, this is Xelong. He’s turned himself into a human and now I’m going to show him stuff. *looks a little bothered, then continues on his way outside* *”Mom, I really need to talk to you later…”*

Sephiroth: Oh, I would agree with that. However, I still don’t know if they would be any good if trained up. Females were always assigned tactical missions, data gathering and machine piloting jobs in the Midgar-Wutai war. They were never positioned on the front line. *raises an eyebrow at Zack and Xelong’s prescence, slowly shaking his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chooses to drop the conversation with Sephy for right now. She is more interested in what Zack wants than consulting Seph about the women. So, she reaches out to grip onto Zack’s upper left arm and looks into his eyes* If you wish to speak to me, you can do so right now. There is no reason to delay such. *Shakes her head* So, what is it that you want to say?

Xelong: *glances over at Jenna and Seph, noticing the way that Sephy is looking at him. He manages a faint frown, figuring that is the right “facial expression” and lowers his head* ~You do not approve, Sephiroth? I can return to being a dragon..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh no, you misunderstand, I am not expressing disapproval of your human form.”*

Zack: Ah… no… *carries Xelong away further away from the house* *”It can wait until later, really. Besides, Xel wants to learn how to walk. I’m not going to deny him that. I should teach it to him as quickly as possible, so he has a big sense of independance back again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Then why did you give me that look? I do not understand, Sephiroth…~ *looks at Jenna then at Zack. He shakes his head and tries to squirm out of Zack’s grip* Nnn… ~No, you talk to Jenna. It feels important. I can wait a few minutes. Go talk to her. She’s bound to loose interest if you don’t.~ *continues trying to slip out of Zack’s grip*

Jenna: *shrugs at Zack’s statements* Very well then, it must not be that important then. *turns to face Sephiroth* So, what do you want to do tonight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: No, I’ll talk to her later. It’s not all that important really… *frowns and carefully places Xelong down as he squirms, holding onto his arms so he won’t crash over onto the grass* Stiffen your legs out. Keep your feet flat, toes relaxed and spread. Try and keep your legs straight, your hips straight up over them, your back straight and tall, and your chin up.

Sephiroth: *”I didn’t give you a look, I was doing it because Zack made a strange statement. I suppose its not important now.”* *purrs at Jenna and grasps onto her hand* We can do anything really. I can take you upstairs and give you a back massage, or something similar. *places his hands on her cheeks* I will have to warm these up first however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *looks up at Zack and slowly nods* ~That sounds like a lot…~ *looks down at himself then begins to straighten himself up in the way that Zack had described. He is uneasy for a bit, but eventually, he is stable enough to at least stand on his own. He looks back up at Zack once he feels confident* ~Like this?~

Jenna: *closes her eyes and softly purrs at Seph before tilting her head* Warming up these? My cheeks? They’re cold to you? *blinks, rather confused*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I am referring to my hands. You can’t possibly tell me that you don’t think my hands are cold. *moves his arms to his sides again and heads up the stairs*

Zack: *grins, nodding his head in approval* Yes, that’s great Xel. *slowly lets go of the boy and steps back from him, though he doesn’t move too far back incase he needs to catch him from falling again* You’re doing great. Once you feel confident with it, I’ll show you how to walk. Like I said, you’re already halfway there with most things, because you’re already old enough to know how it’s done. All you need to do is practise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I see. *shakes her head* Well, your one hand is always a bit on the cold side, Seph… I mean, there isn’t much blood that runs through that mechanical hand to keep it warm. *shrugs* Forgive me, you know that I am not perfect when it comes to understanding English..

Xelong: *nods at Zack* Mmm… ~Yes, I think I can try walking. This standing thing seems pretty easy now that you’ve explained it. I’d like to k now how to properly move about. Maybe then I can help out even more with taking care of Meirnden.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Once you can chase after her, she’ll be playing games with you I’d expect. But for the time being, just concentrate on standing and walking. And let me know when you get hungry, because while you’re a human, you’re going to need a slightly different diet. There’s a couple of other things I’ll need to talk to you about, but just focus on this for now.

Sephiroth: Phh, it’s fine, as long as you understand me in the end. *heads into the bedroom, sitting down on the bed once again* It’s nice just to be in here. *leans back on the bed, then pats the spot next to him, inviting Jenna to come sit with him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head at Zack’s words* ~Huh? Why do I need to eat food that is different from what I normally eat. Jenna eats the same sort of food that I eat. So does that other Sephiroth and Jenna. I don’t understand.~ *looks down at his feet again and decides to try taking a step. However, nearly as soon as he lifts up his right foot, he topples over onto the floor*

Jenna: *shuts the door after she walks into the room and chuckles as she notices that Seph is patting the bed* My, demanding, aren’t you? *grins then walks over to the bed. She sits down on the edge for a brief moment so that she can remove her boots. Once that is done, she climbs up over Seph and lies down ontop of him* Mmm, comfortable.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *quickly reaches out to catch Xelong by the shoulders* You can eat meats I guess, but you need to watch what you eat even more now. Humans are omnivores, they require more plant matter than meat. I’ll find some fruits you might like soon.

Sephiroth: Demanding, me? You’re the one who doesn’t waste any time. *reaches up to place his hands on her back, massaging her rib and shoulderblade areas with his hands and fingertips. He frowns slightly, then moves his head up to lightly kiss her cheek* You are quite tense. Is anything wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~But Jenna doesn’t eat fruits.. How does she manage without eating the things that you are telling me that I should be eating.~ *shakes his head once more* ~I don’t understand…~ *tries to push himself up right again. It takes him a few moments, but he manages to stand stably once more* ~Please, tell me what I did wrong with walking..~

Jenna: Hmm? *looks up at Sephiroth* I’m tense? *shrugs* I didn’t notice. Maybe my body is just too used to being in stressful situations. I don’t know. *yawns and rests her head down on his chest. She presses the top of her head against the base of his chin* Either way, that feels really good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Um, I don’t know what to tell you about walking. I just do it naturally without thinking about it… *telepathically transmits the mechanisms of walking to Xelong* If you want to try to continue eating raw meat, I’ll do my best to accomadate you. But you won’t be able to digest bits of bone any more.

Sephiroth: Then relax and enjoy it. *Purrs at Jenna and continues slowly massaging her back, spending more time on the harder parts of her back where he feels tensed muscle*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *stares at Zack as he receives the transmission. He takes several moments to digest the information and try to make sense of it* ~I think I understand now. Thank you, Zack.~ *takes a step back, still a bit uneasy but drastically better than before before trying to walk around Zack* ~How’s this?~

Jenna: *broadly grins as Seph massages her back* You’re so good to me… Remind me, what did I do to deserve having you as a husband?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *remains close by incase he should fall again* So far quite good. Just keep doing it until you get confident enough that you can walk around without needing to be watched. After you’re comfortable with that, we’ll move onto running, I guess. Then we’ll call it a day and go sleep with Mei and Holly, huh?

Sephiroth: You really enjoy asking this question, don’t you. *purrs and moves his arms down to massage the middle of her back area* You were the one to initiate the interest. You kissed me, I grew to like you. *shrugs* It just grew from there. It was a gradual process, as I was not familiar with the idea at all.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.