Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls as she notices that Sephiroth just left and snorts* Such an overreactor… He hasn’t even bothered to make it vanish under his own will. *shakes her head* He knew full well what game we were playing. I swear that man is as dense as a rock.

Xelong: *blinks in confusion then begins to inspect Aeris. He transmits all that he can see to Zack because he is not good enough to spot the problems* ~Do you want me to look elsewhere? I don’t really know where all her wounds are.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I think they were on her face and torso area.”* *pauses* *”Thanks for that. I’ll pick up a few more supplies than I thought I would before. Do you want me to hunt something while I’m here?”*

Sephiroth: *heads down to the lower floor to seek out the location of the triplets, wondering if they are getting into any mischeif. He frowns as he notices Xelong, Aeris and Meirnden, then walks over to them* What is happening here? Why is she on the middle of my floor? And why is there ice all over the ground?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~You’re welcome, Zack. I don’t need any food though. I have pleanty of kills burried just outside and waiting for me to come back to them. I will be fine for several days with them.~ *looks up at Sephiroth and blinks for a moment* ~You have a wing?~ *quickly shakes his head* ~Squeak doesn’t feel well. She’s in a lot of pain thanks to her injuries and she was complaining of feeling hot. So, the ice is to help her stay cool without getting dirty outside.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *crouches down over Aeris and inspects her face area, then places a hand behind her head, grunting* She will be fine. She has always been fairly weak and of low tolerance when it comes to suffering.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Slowly nods* ~Zack will be coming soon with medicine that will help Squeak feel better.~ *once again studies Sephy’s black wing* ~Why do you have a wing at the moment? What happened? You didn’t have a wing half an hour ago.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* It’s Jenna’s idea of a joke. *grunts in annoyance* Oh well, keep an eye on Aeris. I am sure Zack will return soon with appropriate medical supplies needed to care for her. *walks away, heading into his office, quietly shutting and locking the door once he’s in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Have you tried making it go away, Sephiroth? I don’t see Jenna playing many pranks on you like that.. ever. I thought she cared about you too much to do something like that.~ *yawns then places his head down on Aeris’s shoulders* ~I hope that Zack gets back here soon, Squeak.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I hope so too… it really hurts.”* *tries to remain as still as possible*

Sephiroth: *”Make it go away? How do you propose I do that? I did not feel her manipulate my shape-shifting abilities, it would have needed to be done with magic. And most spells require to be undone by the one that weaved them in the first place.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head downwards so that he can gently lick the base of her neck* ~I know, Aeris. Zack is coming soon. I promise.~ *turns his attention back to Sephiroth* ~Does it really hurt to try, Sephiroth? The worst that will happen is that you’ll have to ask her to remove it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I already asked her to remove it. She didn’t. So that suggestion is not valid any more.”* *remains in his office area and begins working*

Aeris: *”He better…”* *begins to thump her tail on the ground*

Meirnden: *gets bored of watching them and wanders away to explore the rest of the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Well, why don’t you just try the first suggestion then, Sephiroth? As I said, the worst that it can do is not work. What exactly were you two doing to make Jenna do such a thing to you?~ *sighs as he notices Mei run off then gets to his feet* ~I’m sorry, Squeak, but I must keep an eye on that little one. She can get in quite a bit of trouble.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Meirnden: *toddles off, immediately running through the lounge room area to explore. She climbs up onto the lounge and picks up one of the toys that somebody else has left behind and begins playing with it, amused*

Sephiroth: *glances back at his wing, then attempts to make it dissapear by ‘reverting’ back to his true form*

Seferia
    Keymaster

If Sephiroth had a full understanding of his own genetics, he would have been able to make the wing vanish, for Jenna had only cast a spell to activate an ability of his that was already present. However, without that knowledge, the wing would stay put on Sephy’s back.

Xelong: *Sighs with relief as he sees that Mei hasn’t run off too far away* ~You’re a good girl. Have fun with your toy there. *moves to sit down at the foot of the lounge*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Meirnden: *picks up the toy truck that Leo had left on the lounge earlier and hops down again, trying to climb up on Xelong’s back with the toy so she can play with it there*

Sephiroth: *scowls in frustration and folds up the wing, wanting to ignore it’s existance now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *yelps in mock surprise then looks back at Meirnden* ~Now, what do you think you’re doing? I’m not a piece of furniture.~ *despite the fact that he is making it sound like he’s scolding her, there is a smile planted on his lips and a playful tone in his words*

Jenna: *decides that she’s tired of waiting for Seph to get over his outburst and come back. So, she stands up and heads outside, intending to take care of the pimp herself. She passes by Sephy’s office as she leaves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Meirnden: *chuckles and pats his arm* Xel-lon not furn’chure. *climbs onto his back and begins to drive the toy truck over his scales*

Sephiroth: *is busying himself and keeping himself distracted with paperwork and various printouts and faxes sent through from Junon, and so doesn’t notice Jenna pass by his office*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *shifts about under Mei and begins to chuckle since the toy truck is lightly tickling him* ~Hey, that’s not fair. You’re a mean girl.~ *grins and does his best to swivel his neck around so that he can lick Mei’s face*

Jenna: *doesn’t even bother to knock on Seph’s office door and tell him that she is leaving. She passes by Xelong and Aeris then exits the house, slamming the door behind her*

Xelong: *Yelps at the sound of the bang and looks toward where Jenna left* ~Sephiroth, where is Jenna going?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”She’s leaving? I’ve no idea…”* *gets to his feet and pulls back the curtains in his office to glance out the window at her. He telepathically contacts Jenna* *”Where are you going?”*

Meirnden: *chuckles and begins to make plane noises as she drives the truck over the countours of Xelong’s scales. She jumps slightly as she hears the door slam and looks up* Huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as Sephiroth breaks off her train of thought, so she stops casting the spell to teleport herself to Mideel* ~I was going to take care of that idiot male who using females as sex toys as we said we’d do, Sephiroth. Unlike you, I don’t forget events within five seconds of them ending.~ *snorts, still irritated that Sephiroth overreacted*

Xelong: *looks up at Mei and shakes his head* ~Don’t worry about that, Meirnden. It’s nothing. Just go back to playing.~ *looks over at Aeris and sighs* ~Zack, how much longer should I tell Aeris to wait for help? The ice is beginning to melt and get all over the floor.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Would you like me to come with you?”* *pauses, growling* *”I certainly do not forget events within five seconds of them ending. Nor do I try to make humerous situations out of things which are truly not funny on any level.”*

Zack: *”Hold in there for a while longer, Xel. I only just got here, I’m stocking up on enough supplies to look after you guys for a long time. I’m also considering buying a cargo ship one day, for when you get bigger and need to be moved here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and clutches her fists together* ~For a brilliant military tactician, you’re pretty dense, Sephiroth. You know full well that was done to gain your attention because of what we were doing up there. I wasn’t doing it to make fun of you.~ *snorts* ~Anyway, it is yours. Just make it go away whenever you want to. I didn’t place anything on you that wouldn’t have existed in the first place.~

Xelong: ~Huh? But I would be able to fly on my own by the time that I’m big enough to need a cargo ship to cary me. I can also swim. Do you even have the money to afford a cargo ship, Zack?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know how to make it go away.”* *grunts* *”And regardless of the fact whether you were trying to get my attention or just playing around, it was a pretty poor and tasteless tactic. You know I do not find it funny on any level whatsoever. I certainly do not make fun of things you do not like.”*

Zack: *”Well, no, but I could take out a loan or something. What if you got hurt so bad that you couldn’t fly or swim? What then?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~As I said before, all I did was activate a part of you that is in your genetic code. It is part of you. So don’t blame me that you don’t know everything about your body.~ *snorts* ~I also never laughed or made fun of you, now did I? Or are you too self-obsessed to notice that no such noises came out of my mouth?~

Xelong: ~If I got that hurt, I’d be dead, Zack.~ *sighs and shakes his head* ~I’m not about to get that big anytime soon anyway. We dragons grow at a relatively slow pace.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I wonder if you’ll be able to fly in my natural lifetime. It certainly would be a fun sight to see.”* *pauses, thinking* *”Hey Xel, can you shape shift? I know mother and father can, and they could turn into dragons. Does that mean you’d be able to shapeshift into a human?”*

Sephiroth: *”The fact of the matter remains, you did this to me for ‘fun’. You know I do not like it. I’ve never done anything tasteless to you for fun.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I could, later on in life. I can only do a few things with my magic and psychic abilities at the moment. But I think I’ll be able to shapeshift in a few years. Why do you want to know, Zack?~

Jenna: *sends Sephiroth a psychic transmission that would contain her memories of the times that Sephy has thrown her in the air or done other things that she would have found demeaning* ~Really now? Well, if you stopped complaining and bothered to pay attention to your own body, maybe you’d figure out how to get rid of it by now anyway.~ *snorts* ~You keep on missing the fact that I’m telling you that the wing there is a natural part of you.~

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.