Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 959 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

The next few weeks that followed were relatively average in Sephiroth’s life. He worked in his at-home office and around the house doing household chores, as well as his standard duties as a father. He had decided that it was time to try and educate the triplets on how to use the bathroom, which proved to be rather bothersome at times. They had made a few mistakes so far, but they were slowly learning.

When Sephy wasn’t working in his office or tending to some disaster in the house, he found himself spending more and more of his time in the mid to late afternoons just sitting on the front porch of his house to think, sometimes watching the sun go down. He wasn’t unhappy while doing this, it was just quiet time to gather his thoughts. And sometimes he did not think about anything in paticular. It was just nice to sit outside in the cooling air as the night settled in over the small continent.

Meanwhile, Zack seemed to have gone missing utterly and completely. Ever since his departure on the early morning a few weeks ago, he had not returned at all, and nobody had heard from him via any means whatsoever. Sephiroth had noticed this and found it mildly odd, but did not think to question it. Zack was an adult and could do as he pleased, even though the fact he had left behind a woman, a child, and a dragon charge was a bit irresponsible. At one point, Sephy had scanned out for his location, but it was almost like the man had just vanished from the face of the planet.

Sephiroth sat in the front yard of his house, his PHS in his pocket should anybody from his place of work call. It rarely rang, but he had it with him anyway. He just sat on the sawn off stump of a tree, looking up at the sky, watching the day meld with the evening sky, the faintest hint of stars beginning to show in the sky.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Note: The affliction of shortness on Sephiroth had been removed by this time. Sephiroth is fully back to normal and not short in the least.

Jenna: *has noticed the way Sephiroth, Xelong, and Holly have been on edge. For the most part, she tried to ignore the anxiousness in the air. Still, it was hard to ignore when Sephiroth was not all there while having sex. So, she decided to do some searches of her own. However, all of her attempts have turned up empty. There were no traces of Zack anywhere within this solar system. It was as if the man had vanished completely. The most that Jenna could tell is that magic did not have any roll in this at all.

So, she choose not to make any noises as she followed Sephiroth and watched him. Eventually, she decides to walk up behind him and touch his shoulder* You’re worried, aren’t you? I know that you haven’t said anything, but you are…

Xelong: *paces back and forth in the living room, worried. He glances back toward Holly’s room from time to time then lowers his head* ~Aeris, he’s been gone for too long.. We need to get Sephiroth to do something. He has power, he can do something.~ *shakes his head then decides to rush out of the house* ~Look after Holly, Squeak. I’ll be right back.~ *sniffs the air then starts following Seph’s scent trail*

Seres: *is currently packing away her things, preparing for the academy. She sorts through all her items, trying to decide what will be good to take and what won’t. Also, she regularly returns to notes that she had asked Sephiroth for, consulting them for ideas on what to take as well*

Dimitri: *is escaping from the house once more. He passes by Sephy’s location, not paying any attention at all before teleporting to the general location of the gay bar that he likes spending time in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly as Jenna touches his shoulder, and turns his head to look at her* Hmm? *quickly shakes his head as his mind returns to reality* Oh. I’m fine. *runs a hand through his hair* I was just thinking, that is all. Do not worry about me, there’s nothing wrong.

Aeris: *sighs at Xelong, but slowly nods her head, understanding his mood* *”I’ll look after them. They’ll be fine in my hands. If they need something I can’t handle, such as picking up something really small, I’ll ask one of your older siblings. I’m usually good with most things, but since I became a dragon, it’s hard to hold things in these paws.”*

Iris: *peers her head in Seres’ doorway, quite sad that her big sister is leaving. She says nothing of this however, and just remains nearby and out of the way, silently watching her pack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as she notices Dimitri pass by and mumbles* I wonder where he’s off to again.. *sighs and shakes her head. She tries to sit down next to Sephy and reaches behind him to pat his back* What are you thinking about? Perhaps it will do you good to get the weight of your thougs off your mind.

Xelong: ~Thank you, Squeak, but I won’t be gone long. I just want to talk to Sephiroth. At most, I’ll be gone a few hours thanks to his stubbornness.~ *dashes through the forest, following Sephy’s scent. Finally, he approaches the silver-haired swordsman and approaches him from behind* ~Sephiroth, you need to find Zack for me. I don’t know where he is. He must be in trouble.~ *swishes his tail in aggitation and worry.*

Seres: *doesn’t notice Iris’s presence and continues to pace about the room. For now, she is reading Sephy’s notes and mumbling to herself* They’ll be supplying me with clothing… but should I take casual clothing for my days off…? I hope I’m not bringing too much.. I don’t want to throw my things away. Maybe father would be nice enough to take them back if I take something that I shouldn’t…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I’m just thinking. We all know Zack is missing. I haven’t the faintest idea where to go looking either. He’s not on this planet, or any other nearby. *grunts* Dimitri is not making things any easier for me either. Twice I have asked him directly where he goes, and both times he has been paticularly evasive. *slowly shakes his head* Stupid brats. I don’t care if you tell me not to call them brats, because that’s what they are in this case – utter and complete brats. *snorts and looks back at Xelong* *”I know he’s missing, I’ve been trying to work out where he’s gone for weeks, so I can retreive him.”*

Iris: *swallows nervously and stands in the doorway* You’re going to need at least two sets of casual clothes, sister. *pauses, quickly looking away* Sorry… I read your notes while you were out of the room…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *swishes his tail in aggitation and moves to nip Sephiroth in the buttox* ~Well, try harder! Zack is out there somewhere. There has to be someplace that you haven’t looked yet. Have you checked Halcyon thouroughly? That’s where he said he was going when he left.~ *his scales bristle as a sign of his aggitation*

Jenna: *scowls at Xelong’s actions* Xelong! *moves to stand between Xel and Sephiroth, not wanting this to go any further* ~Dimitri was ridiculed the last time he was open about his activities, Seph. I bet that he’s going to only some place where homosexuals go. You did say that he goes to a club, so that would make sense. Ask around for a gay club and then stake them out. I’m certain you’ll find him eventually by doing that.~

Seres: *jumps slightly at Iris’s voice. She quickly turns around before spotting her sister and releasing a sigh of relief* Oh, thank you. *tilts her head* Did you want to help me, ‘Ris? I’d enjoy the company.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *slowly moves into the room and begins picking up items to neatly fold* I’d be happy to help. *speaks in a small, meek voice* I don’t want you to go away. But it’s what you want, and it’s already organized, so… *lightly shrugs her shoulders* Just don’t let the boys beat you up too much, okay? Show them that you’re not a weakling. And, don’t die out there…

Sephiroth: *makes a loud snarl as he is bitten and moves off the tree stump, turning around to angrily glare back at Xelong* Do you think I haven’t been working on it? *loudly snorts* I was considering looking through Halcyon, yes. That was one of the first places I thought of. *makes a loud ‘harumph’ing noise and folds his arms* *”I never once ridiculed Dimitri about his sexual preference. I do not approve of it, but I did not disown him or ridicule him for his decision. There’s no logical reason for him to be evasive when speaking to me.”* *snorts* *”And there’s no way in hell I am going to visit a gay bar to go looking for him. Do you have any idea of the rumors that will spawn? The media and presses will have an absolute field day laughing at me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *chuckles at Iris and bends down to pat the top of her head* I promise that I won’t die. I can’t. I’m bonded to Dimitri, so I can’t die unless he is killed at the same time as well. *shakes her head* Anyway, there are no wars going on at the moment, so I will probably not do much more than peacekeeping missions. I just want to do something with my life. One day, you’ll understand. *returns to packing* Now… should I bring books…

Xelong: *Frowns at Jenna and swiftly dashes around then to nip at Sephy’s thigh once more* ~Do everything in your power to find him. Holly and Miernden need him. You need to look harder!~ *it’s clear that even though Xelong is being a bit on the agressive side, he is really worried*

Jenna: ~Well, you could always disguise yourself as Cloud first. We both know that you are fully capable of making yourself look exactly like him.~ *Frowns at Xelong* Xelong, stop that. Seph will go out and look for Zack again soon.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at Xelong and swats a hand out at his snout to try and stop him. He isn’t intending to cause pain, just startle him* Quit it! *growls* *”I’ll go looking for him soon enough. Just calm down and stop biting me, alright? I said I would go looking at Halcyon for evidence of his whereabouts.”* *grunts at Jenna* *”That would work, I suppose. Though I am not that fond of being picked up by horny homosexual men, even if I am posing as my nemesis.”*

Iris: I guess… I don’t want to fight wars though. I want to help people. *pauses* You were reading a good book a few days ago, you had it on your nightstand. That doesn’t matter too much anyway, because they have a library at the academy…. said so on the last page of your information sheet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Flinches as his nose is hit and backs away from Sephiroth* ~I hope that Zack only got carried away in his work and forgot to come home… He is irresponsible like that, so it is possible. Hopefully, he didn’t do something stupid and cause a rockslide inside the base.~ *lowers his head*

Jenna: ~Well, Seph, it’s either go find out by investigating or wait forever for Dimitri to decide to be open with you. Or, simply never find out the answer at all.~

Iris: I want to help people too, Iris. But my gift is in fighting, so I shall help the weaker by fighting for them. Does that make sense? *tilts her head as she listens to Iris* You’ve been reading a lot of my things, haven’t you? *shakes her head* One would say that you are nosey if they didn’t know better. *thinks for a moment* Would you like my room while I am gone?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at Xelong* *”I understand that you are concerned. I did not mean to hurt you just now, and I apologise if I did. But please, try to stay rational. He is immortal and won’t die, so if something like that did happen, he would just be stuck, no more. I will go looking and try to find out what has happened to him.”* *grunts* *”I’d rather Dimitri tell me himself. I’m sure he would also prefer to do that, rather than have me tailing him.”*

Iris: I don’t read all your stuff, but some of it. *looks up at her* You really want me to have your room while you’re gone? *quickly nods her head* I’ll take care of it. I promise.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *slowly nods* ~Alright, Sephiroth, I shall wait for you to find something, but please, do not waste time. Too much time has already been wasted waiting for Zack to return. He has to be in trouble by now..~

Jenna: *shakes her head* ~Fine, talk to him again later. For now, go search for Zack. It’s becoming tiresome having a juvenile dragon pace back and forth in the house.~ *nudges Seph forward* ~I can take care of things here.~

Seres: I don’t doubt you will. You’ve had a habit of sleeping in my bed when I’m not around. *reaches over to pat Iris’s head* Hey, do you want to sleep in my bed tonight with me? One last time before I leave next week, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at Xelong* *”I’m going to leave now. I won’t waste any more time.”* *frowns as Jenna nudges him forwards* *”I already said I would take care of it.”* *leaps into the air, then flies away from the house, teleporting to Halcyon to begin his search for Zack*

Iris: You really want to sleep with me? *quickly shakes her head* No, I don’t mean it like that… I mean.. *awkwardly pauses* Sleep alongside you in the same bed. Yeah, that sounds a lot better. Don’t get me wrong, I like you and everything, but you’re my sister. *pauses again, then quickly nods her head* Yes, I would rather like to sleep alongside you, sister.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Good luck then. Tell me if you need my assistance. I do know my homeland much better than you do afterall.~ *walks over to Xelong and pats the top of his head* Let’s go back home. Holly probably needs your help again.

Seres: *chuckles at Iris’s stumblings and shakes her head* Do not worry, ‘Ris. I’d never suggest sleeping with you as in having sex. I’m not anywhere close to being into incest, let alone lesbian, pedophilish incest. *chuckles* No, I just meant sleep with me in my bed alongside me. *nods at her* Since I am leaving soon, I think you deserve the comfort of my warmth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *quickly moves to hug Seres* What do you want help with today? And what day do you leave next week? I’ll help you as much as I can, but I’ll let you know now that if mother needs my help with Cael, Leo and Orion, I’m going to go down there until she’s alright with it.

Sephiroth: *”I will let you know if I need any help at all. Though I do not see that happening immediately. I will keep you informed of the situation in any case.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: I leave next Friday, Iris. That will give me enough time to settle in the bunks before the actual training begins. As for helping me… *hands over the notes that she was consulting* Here, you can read this some more and give me suggestions.. *walks over to her weapons closet and opens it* I’m going to miss home..

Jenna: ~I trust that you’ll do fine, Seph. I just hope that Zack is fine.. Still, I swear that his life signature is no where in this solar system. I don’t know where he can possibly be.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Are you being stuck in a room with boy recruits, or just females? You’re going to have some problems and unwanted attention if you get placed with boys.. especially during the middle of the night. *takes the papers and reads through them* I don’t think you’re allowed to take any weapons. They teach you how to use theirs. And if you have any personal weapons in your sleeping area, it can cause fights and territorial wars.

Sephiroth: *”That is what I do not understand either. Are you sure the snake or some other energy consuming demon isn’t here any more? I do not want to think that such a thing happened to him, but it seems like a logical explanation.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Deeply sighs* Yes, I suppose you’re right. I’ll talk to father and see if he can talk them into letting me train with my own sword. I know father paid a lot of money to have it made just for me.. *runs her hand along the blade* As for whether the bunks will be co-ed or not.. I don’t know. I guess I’ll find out when I get there. *shrugs*

Jenna: ~I am certain that Sesshou is destroyed. However, I cannot say that there is no chance that another being of her stature has taken her place. Nor can I assure that Nemesis didn’t follow us…~ *Shakes her head* ~But I can assure you that there are no energies on this planet to indicate that anything like the snake had been here recently.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *wanders out of the house, sniffing the ground as she tries to track Xelong’s scent. She makes the occaisonal snort to flush the dirt from her nasal cavity, and Xelong would easily be able to hear her approach. As she reaches him, she lightly pokes his shoulder with her snout* *”Did they find him yet?”*

Iris: You could always ask father. *pauses, quickly scanning around the area* But he’s not here at the moment. *frowns, thinking for a moment* I know! Find his PHS, and then call the office he talks to all the time. It should be in the recently dialled numbers section.

Sephiroth: *”That is good to know, it means I’m not walking into a trap and going to become it’s next meal.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *was walking back to the house with his head lowered. It would be quite clear that he is quite worried and sulking. Still, he jumps as Aeris nears him, not having been listening enough to notice her approach earlier and quickly tries to look proud and confident* ~Not yet. But Sephiroth will find him. There is no way that Sephiroth can fail.~ *rushes past Aeris and dashes toward the house*

Seres: *Shakes her head* It is not important enough to rush on finding that answer, Iris. I still have nearly an entire week to prepare. Anyway, *grins* I wouldn’t mind being surprised at all. I can handle myself quite fine whether I am with females or males. *nods*

Centra: *notices Sephiroth’s presence and chooses to speak to him through the implants* Welcome back, master Sephiroth. Is there anything that I can help you with?

Jenna: ~Heh.. Even if creatures like them were around, Centra has designed the best security system ever on that island. Anyone not authorized would be hard-pressed to set up a trap there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the voice in his head, then realizes that it’s Centra* “Ah, greetings, Centra. I am looking for the clone of myself known as ‘Zack’. Have you seen him at all recently? He has been lost for near one week and I wish to locate him.”

Aeris: *watches Xelong leave, then sighs and shakes her head. She wanders over towards Jenna and squeaks as she looks up at her* *”Is there anything I can do to help?”*

Iris: *folds up more clothing to fit into Seres’ suitcase* Just make sure they don’t try to touch you… though, I’ve seen you fight Cloud in the garden from the windows up here. You kick his butt every time. So, if anybody touches you, you can floor them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: Zack? He left a week ago, but he did not use a typical exit. *sends surveilance videos and other data that she has on her database that pertains to the last time she noticed Zack within the base* He activated a machine and then left. I have not seen him since, Sephiroth.

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* Not at the moment, Cetra. At the moment, the most that we can do is sit here and wait. So, I suppose the most you can do is give Xelong whatever support he needs.

Seres: *loudly laughs at Iris’s proclimation* Yes, I do, don’t I? I should sell the tapes to some television stations. I’m certain they’d pay good money to see the planet’s hero get his ass handed to him. *broadly grins at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and moves down the stairs* Can you show me the exact location of this machine, Centra? I would like to inspect it in detail and learn what I can. Also, has anyone altered the settings of this machine since Zack departed?

Aeris: *slowly nods his head* *”Let me know if I can do anything. I don’t mind helping Sephy look for him, if that would make Xelong happy.”* *moves back towards the house, trying to track Xelong’s scent once more*

Iris: You’d make quite a bit of money out of it, I’d wager. *sits down at the chair near Seres’ desk and continues reading the papers* You don’t even need anything else. They provide you with everything. You even get given underwear. *flips a page on the booklet* The only downside to you being a soldier is that you have to wear those body tags.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: *begins transmitting a map of the base with two dots on it, one representing Sephiroth and the second representing the machine that Zack had created. Also, she adds on a series of dotted lines to show Sephy the quickest way down to the machine* There have been no indicators of life aside from a few rodents in that area. To the best of my knowledge, the machine is as it was left. However, there was a short that made it turn off even though Zack had left it on.

Xelong: *Has gone back to the house and is currently sitting near to Holly. His head is lowered and he’s clearly sulking, but still, he remains near Zack’s girlfriend and watches over Mei*

Seres: I hope my training outfit won’t look too stupid on me… *shakes her head* It’s a pity that I can’t just start off first class. *plops down on her bed. She stares at the ceiling for a moment then shifts to look directly at her sister* So, why have you been going through my stuff so much? Most people would call that sort of behavior “nosey”. *grins at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* The machine shorted out? That could have something to do with his dissapearance. But if it killed him, he would still be here… *snorts* Feh, I just don’t understand this. *takes careful note of Centra’s marked map, then begins to follow it to the area where Zack had his machine*

Holly: *shuffles aside on the double bed to leave enough space for more than an entire person* Xelong, come over here, okay? *pats the spot next to her*

Meirnden: *is patting the scales on Xelong’s tail gently, and tracing the edges of them with her fingers* Shi-neey…

Iris: I go through everybody’s stuff, sister. *grins back at her* I suppose you would call it nosey, but I call it being informed. I don’t know what the uniform looks like, but you could always ask and find out when you get there.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 959 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s Current story –’ is closed to new replies.