RP ideas and concepts

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum RP ideas and concepts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

This thread is for when we have concepts of stuff that will happen in our various threads that just can’t be done quite yet. Just jot them down here so brains don’t forget. Yea.

A rambling riddle that would be left in a video recording by a not so sane Jenna on how to find the forces of chaos (putting it here so I can work on it and prep it as well as so you can figure out where to put more sense yet nonsense into it):

Why, hello, little snake.
    Did you think I never expect your approach?
    Little snake, little snake, little snake indeed.
    How dense you think of most.
    Hmm… Let’s play a game.
    I’m certain that we might both gain.
    Or perhaps not at all.
    Here, let me toss you the ball.

I know what you want.
    Yes, yes, I might even possess.
    Of course, then again,
    That might be yours to assess.

In between the dark and light.
    Flesh no longer exist.
    Stop and stare ahead.
    Perhaps you’ll see through the mist.
    Dark ahead and light behind,
    I don’t think either do really mind.
    Gold does rise and weave.
    But maybe it is only there to peeve.
    Speak, I dare.
    Voices do not drift.
    Then again,
    Knowledge of the words might fall into the rift.

Dare you enter this realm?
    Do you even know what it is?
    Have you drifted so far from your path?
    Do you forget the purpose of this quiz?

Hm… little snake.
    I won’t ever forget to repay.
    For every planet you do consume.
    I shall send ten away.
    Oh, do you not like that news?
    Litlle snake, what do you carve?
    I know most certain indeed,
    You will not like to starve.

Oh yes, the game,
    How mean of me.
    I did forget,
    I must have indeed.

Seek between the lines,
    And then even deeper.
    Then again, maybe only those of flesh,
    Might become this sleeper.
    Then again, maybe I do lie.
    I guess that is yours to find.

Concept to debate and decide on later:

When Sephy does go and find the foces of Chaos and gains the knowledge to make and break bonds as well as become infused with something to allow him to cast magic without materia, one of the “imps” from that realms comes over with him as a watcher to insure that he will keep the bargain when needed. This “imp” could became catalyst for thigns like the births of Xelong and Chimera. Just a thought to ponder over.

Notes to self on Seferia’s mating cycle as well as mental link to Clawina and possibly Nemi-Sephy:

Mating cycle
    Definitely not as rapid paced as Tiamat’s. Instead, a cycle can last up to a month and would only occur once every ten years or so. Hence, for Nemi-thread, not much chance of seeing mass quantities of Seferoth children. Out of each clutch, probably only one to three eggs would actually be fertilized. Dragons definitely don’t mate like rabbits.

The mating cycle lasts as long as there is no fertilized egg in the womb, or until the eggs are ejected from the body as duds. Female dragons who mate with other creatures in forms that are not their own form usually would need to return to their true form in order to lay their clutch. Some female dragons can choose to stay in an alternative form, but at the cost of great strain. So, if a Seferoth child is formed, Sephy will probably get an egg to look over at first.

Mental link/bond/whatever you want to call it
    Seferia has a strong mental connection to Clawina to the point that the two can finish each other’s thoughts. This link is because Clawina is Seferia’s surrogate mother, and certain dragons form close mental links with their mothers/kin while growing up. Most of the dragons who form links with their children tend to grow to be monogynous and seek out a similar bond with a mate once they reach maturity. Other dragons keep the bonds with all of their kin and form a “hive” mind of sorts. Then, there are other dragons that never form mental links with others at all and are termed “loners”.

Nemi-Seferia’s mind was in withdrawal from the forced broken connection to Clawina when she was digging through Sephiroth’s mind and rehabilitating him. So, the close contact with another mind allowed for the first bits of another link to form, but only enough that it’d leave Seferia longing for more. Sephiroth is unlikely to have been affected since that is not part of his instinctual needs… well, that’s truly up to you, actually… One could say that he was deeply connected to Jenova as well and hence had something similar… Eh, back on track! Neways, Nemi-Seffy longs for Sephiroth to choose to accept her as a close comrade so that she could possibly find another partner to take the place of her lost queen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Useful link for helping us with the basis of the academy uniforms for Sephy and Noemi, the midshipmen:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midshipman#United_States_Navy

~ Noemi/Sephiroth Timeline Suggestion Stuffs ~

Reference Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfH3r780So

Not sure when or where this would happen. But some kind of social function ballroom dance night would be fun to slot in a thread. Preferrably once Sephy is higher than Noemi otherwise he would just look ridiculous.

My suggestion on the best time to slot this in is Noemi’s Graduation from the academy. That way they can spend more time in the function ICly and Sephy can BAWW about her leaving to do war stuffs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Just an idea: Bring in Genesis, Angeal, and Lazard into the past of Sephy thread. I know that cannonly, Genesis, Angeal, and Sephy were supposed to be semi-buds and all first class soldiers. Oh wells, just a thought. I’d be willing to try Genesis.

Kat Reply: I’m not too familiar with them at the moment, but wouldn’t mind adding them soon enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

To add to the Jenna/Sephy timeline.

I could have sworn something like this was around somewhere. Oh well. Here goes.

– All of the kids.
    – At some point, it would be funny if Zach came across Seferia and ended up fanboying on her because she’s an intelligent smart dragon.
    – Some plot devices along the way because I forget some.
    – Sephiroth and Jenna having such a big argument that they seperate for about a month or so. I remember that plot and although it was painful for the character to go through and a little difficult for me to RP out (not because it was complicated or difficult, but because it made me sad), it was fun in the end.
    – Sephy and Jenna need to argue more, actually. It’s funny.
    – Some new plot device to obtain Xelong because if I remember correctly, Jenna’s fullblooded red dragon morph doesn’t exist any more. Also need a means of Sephy being a dragon as well.
    – Jenova’s revival. Jenova growing really huge and fully maturing, ready to breed. In the end of this, she was turned to stone or something. I forget.
    – Nemesis’s arrival? Or did that happen later?
    – Desiree going nuts and being chosen for something. I forget what exactly now…
    – Zach’s growing up, moving out. Getting into the prostitute scene, stealing valuables to fund his habit.
    – Jennah’s Sephy’s timeline bumping into the original one at some point.
    – Giant earth upheaval that caused Halcyon to be moved through a portal to Sephy’s homeworld.
    – Tiamat’s escape.
    – The male horny Jenova alien coming to the planet. And being really only useful for raping stuff. Before being crushed.
    – The permanent destruction of Sesshou. Somehow. Though it seems such a shame to destroy one of your characters like that. It’s up to you, really.
    – Gen Seph + Noemi’s AU intrusion with Zach and Sephy. Their plan to escape their fate and their arrival in the Sephy+Jenna area.

Seriously, add to this if you remember anything.

and finally…

– Sephy + Jenna getting married. This is where the first forum RP began, on their honeymoon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The RP is clearly not going to move forward, so locking this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RP ideas and concepts’ is closed to new replies.