Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *grins as most of the representatives agree, though some do such grudgingly. She then nods her head* Good. I shall send word for our planetary relations department to send their representatives. *she then pulls up a map of Azeroth and points to an area near the shores of the Barrens* We also wish to build a spaceport here. Such access will give all your people the opportunity for greater learning and trade goods. *she narrows her eyes as she looks at the prepresentatives* And I do mean all of you. Are there any complaints?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *grunts slightly* The ecosystem there is most fragile. And it belongs to the Horde – it’s their territory. Why do you want to set up your operations there specifically? In the interest of neutrality, I suggest another zone…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *narrows her eyes* I would dare say the difference between various territories will mean little soon enough. *she shakes her head* However, the reason for this location is quite simple. It is the geography of this area. It is high up yet level. There is minimal vegetation. In short, it is perfect for one of our bases.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: The ecosystem is still very fragile there. We also have younger more inexperienced warriors who train there. I still advise using another territory. *makes a gruff noise at the protests he receives from the others, then shakes his head* A neutral territory would suit your needs better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: As I have already explained, the terrain of that area is the most suitable. As for warriors training there, we will be able to offer more suit- *Narrows her eyes as Varian calls this all a farce before proclaiming her nothing more than a Horde supporter. She then snarls as he attempts to charge her. However, before he reaches her a “wort, wort, wort” echoes through the room before a smacking sound emanates from the back of the human king’s head* Actually, I have always found preference in my own kind and the Covenant. *she crosses her arms and snorts then nods at her cloaked guard that came to her protection*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *backs up as the scuffle occurs. He makes a grumbling sound and shakes his head* Damn humans… always like that. Never a day goes by without the mistrust, no matter what happens. *looks at the 8ft high Covenant Sangheili and shakes his head* So you wish to end fighting with more fighting?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: I would rather come to a peaceful agreement. Getting blood on my fur has never been favorable. It’s rather sticky. *she smirks then shrugs* And I never said that we would end the fighting with fighting. However, if we need to send in peace-keeping troops for the transition, we have more than enough forces.

*The Sanghelli looks back at Thrall for a few moments. He then moves back to his position near the wall before activating his cloaking once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *shakes his head* Very well… they all consented. Move your forces in and we’ll join your cause. Over the next two months, the Horde will change its operations. Expect our best in the Barrens as you set up camp there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *purrs with content* Perfection. I shall send word to the interplanetary department and arrange for your planet to be entered in our alliance. I can assure you that there will be many improvements and changes. *she grins* Now, please leave me ship. You are not yet authorized to leave the planet with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *sighs and makes a low sound* If you want to keep peace and order, I suggest you don’t call it an Alliance… that would breed favouritism amongst the circles of some. *glares at Varian, then shakes his head* Farewell. I trust there will be no incidents once you depart. *walks out of the ship*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: I am afraid to say that the name was chosen long before your planet was considered for entry. However, if it will appease your people, you may call it a federation instead. *she watches the delegates leave. She then snorts and turns to head to the bridge*

Seferia: *Straightens up once she notices that the group has left the ship. Soon after, she shifts into her feline form before making her way back inside. Soon after, the ship takes off to exit the atmosphere*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *walks off the ship, nodding his head* I will bid you farewell. *keeps his hands at his sides as he exits the ship, quite prepared to blast the others with rounds of Chain Lightning if need be*

*meanwhile, the young elves are still on the ship as it takes off into the atmosphere, and neither of them seem to know what’s going on as the ship rumbles and takes off. They continue to play in Clawina’s quarters, now bashing each other with pillows*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The ship rattles quite a bit as it breaks through the atmosphere and enters the vacuum of space. During this time, Seferia stands by her queen, keeping a calm watch over the viewscreen as their ship leaves the planet.

Clawina: *Once the pilot, who is the very same Sanghelli who had bashed the head of the human king on the planet, confirms that they have reestablished communications with the interplanetary network, she moves over to the console. She then sends a report on her meeting as well as the authorization for the new aquisitions department to start colonizing the planet. Since the department had only been waiting for the authorization, it would only take them a few days to touch down on the planet. Also, this crew would negotiate concerning the location of any forts and space ports that the interplanetary alliance is looking on implimenting, including an orbital space station*

Seferia: *watches her queen as she makes her reports for a few minutes. After some time, she decides that everything is safe and makes her way to the living quarters. However, she stops as she hears the noises produced by pillows being smacked against each other. Tilting her head to the side, she walks into Clawina’s quarters*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the smaller male stops, seeming a litte worried when the room around them rattles. He doesnt have long to worry though, as he receives a hard smack to the head from a pillow. He loudly giggles and drops the pillow, rushing at his older brother to tackle him*

*the older brother easily manages to hold the younger one as he is rushed, grinning guiltily as he sees the cat walk into the room* He did it. *points to his brother*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *stares at the two children. She then moves in even closer and kneels down before them* Right… I do not believe that at this point in time, the one who did what matters. *she narrows her eyes* Do you two youths know what you just did?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the younger male quickly hides behind his older brother, immediately seeming to pick up that he’s in trouble*

*the older male shrugs his shoulders* What was I doing? I was just chasing Kalysto around and… he ran on here. Then he hid in here. I followed him. He’s the one that did it all! He’s the adventurous one. It’s all him!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Groans at the two boys. She then shakes her head* You two are not near your planet at all any more. Do you understand that? No more home. No more parents. And I might not make any arrangements to get you home for quite some time. My Queen and I are not a taxi service. We do have important work to do. *She frowns at them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the older male shakes his head, seeming to understand the situation before his brother does* What? You’re saying we can’t get home? Why don’t you just turn around and go back? You just left afterall, it can’t be that far away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: We are not a shuttle. The best we can do is drop you off at our next stop. *She shakes her head once more* Get out of my queen’s room now. If you need lodging, I shall allow you to sleep in mine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the older male simply lowers his head, nodding. He walks out of the room, looking quite sad as he wanders into the hallway* So we’re not going back?

*the younger male stares at Seferia once his brother moves away, then loudly screams and runs, shoving his brother as he runs down the hallway to go hide. The first door he comes across is a maintenance shaft into the workings of the ship so he ducks in there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Groans at the reactions of the two boys. She then shakes her head* I said you are not going back any time soon. My queen and I are on a very strict schedule. We simply can’t turn around. Anyway, we don’t have enough fuel.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the male shrugs his shoulders as he wanders down the hallway, stopping as he realizes that there really isn’t anywhere for him to go* So where are you going to drop us off? Some remote area and we get to find our way home from there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: We will probably need to drop- *She frowns as she hears the intercom system tell her that she has a message* Forgive me. I must take care of business. Please, find the other youth and bring him to my room. *She waves toward it then moves to the nearest console*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the male looks up at her, then nods, though he still isn’t very happy* OK… *moves out of the area, walking into the mechanical bay* Hello…? Kalysto…? *finds him easily and grabs his arms* Come on. We’re going to another place now.

Kalysto: But I don’t waaannnaaa gooo!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *ignores the boys for now and activates the console. Soon enough, she enters per security information and pulls up her messages. While looking through the list, she finds a message from Sephiroth*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.