Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins as she hears the knocking, easily being able to detect Seph’s presence through the doorway. Before opening the doorway, she quickly lets go of her grin and coughs, trying to fake a stern expression. Then, she flings open the door and mock glares at Sephiroth* What took you so long?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles back from the door a bit, growling at Noemi’s reaction to his knocking on the door. He picks up his box of items and tries to move into the apartment* Hey, its not my fault that those scientist idiots wanted to hold me up and blab about their stupid paperwork and organization and plans. *growls in frustration* They’re going to move stuff around in your room here and put in my bed soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s reaction and shakes her head. She shuts the door once he makes his way into the room then walks over to him* Calm down, it was a joke. Anyway, I have to keep my reputation for being a cold-hearted bitch. *winks at Sephiroth then frowns as she considers what he told her* They want to bring in your bed…? What the fuck are they thinking… *shakes her head, choosing to leave the issue be.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* Don’t ask me. *dumps his box of stuff on a chair and moves to sit beside it, taking out the box containing more personal belongings, like his shaving kit, underwear, and condoms* I’m guessing this is a standard pack that they gave me. I don’t know what they’re thinking. When I got here, it seemed like they were going to treat me the same as any other new recruit until you said something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Moves closer to Sephiroth and cocks her eyebrow as she spots the condoms* I don’t know. I haven’t heard any of the other recruits mention having been given condoms by the administartion upon entering.. Then again, I don’t suppose it’s a publicly spoken about item. *frowns* No, the boys would brag if it were a common occurance.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *examines the pack more closely* Well, it’s got my name on it… *looks up at her* Did you tell them anything about me beforehand, perhaps? Somebody probably did. It’s the only reason I can think of for my pack having those in there. But then again, I didn’t speak with any of the other recruits, so… *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Perhaps it was a suggestion from the scientists. I wouldn’t put it past them afterall… Then again, they wouldn’t want you to cap off your seamen.. Maybe they just changed the packets for males this year in general. *Shrugs* It doesn’t matter either way. Do you want me to show you the bedroom?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly nods at Noemi’s question, wanting to get away from the subject of the condoms* You actually get an area with more than one room? *seems highly impressed* What did you do to end up with that setup? *gets to his feet and nods at her, indicating for her to lead the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth* This is a two room apartment, Sephiroth. Most of the senior class members move into apartments in order to clear up room for the new recruits, so this isn’t anything special. Just most of them room with others, so they tend to have two bedroom apartments. *shrugs then leads Sephiroth into her bedroom, that isn’t all that special. There are several bookshelves in the room and a full sized bed in the middle of the back wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So I’m going to have the other bedroom, then? *glances into Noemi’s bedroom and grins* This is a lot bigger than what I am used to anyway. I like that bed. It looks nice and comfortable. *moves over to inspect it* But isn’t this apartment a little bit more away from your classes than the lower floors?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Huh? I thought I told you, I only have a two room apartment, not counting the bathroom. This is the only bedroom there is. Unless you’d rather sleep on the couch. *shakes her head* And I suppose it is a bit farther away than the other dormitories, but it’s worth the extra walking time. Anyway, it’s good exercise. *shrugs* Do you approve?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do I approve? *looks at her like she’s crazy, then he moves to sit on the bed, yanking his boots off. He moves to stand on it, then begins to jump on the bed, broadly grinning* You bet I do. *flops down on his back in the middle of the bed and grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks, taken aback by Sephiroth’s sudden show of immaturity. However, she quickly recovers and shakes her head whilst chuckling* Yes, of course. How silly of me to even think that you wouldn’t like my dwelling. *gives Sephiroth a broad grin* I see that you haven’t matured any in the years that we’ve been seperated.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes his tongue out at her* Feh, nonsense. I am quite mature and responsible. It’s just that nobody is watching me who would bother scolding me, so I am more relaxed than I otherwise would be. It’s called ‘mellowing out’ I believe. *shrugs* I don’t have to do anything else this evening, do I?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly chuckles at Sephiroth* Well, yes, the is probably the first room you’ve ever been in to date that doesn’t have a camera documenting your every move. I know that it was quite a change for myself when I found that out. *strolls over to the bed then plops down next to Sephiroth* I’ve missed having your bodyheat next to mine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It doesn’t have a camera in here? *looks around in a highly suspicious manner* Are you absolutely sure about that, Noemi? I wouldn’t want to put my guard down only to be filmed yet again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods at Sephiroth* Yes, I can assure you that there are no cameras here. I saw this apartment when it was barren and devoid of furniture. Even after they moved things into here, I went through everything with a fine toothed comb. There was not the slightest bit of a camera anywhere in this room. *reaches over to rub Seph’s lower back* So, we are free from them in here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *a very broad grin spreads across his face as his back is rubbed* That feels very nice… *makes a soft contented noise* Well, if you’ve been over everything, I’ll trust you… how could I distrust anyone who gives such a good back rub? *chuckles* Oh, how I have missed you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *grins back at Sephiroth* Well, I am happy to hear that my presence was missed. *pats Seph’s back* Though, we did meet no less than three months ago in one of their stupid breeding sessions, so I suppose it hasn’t been all that long since we’ve been together.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at the door to make sure that its firmly shut, then he leans up against Noemi, circling his arms around her midsection. He moves his head towards her and kisses her cheek, looking quite content* It seems longer… I don’t know about you, but time passed slowly in the lab. It got lonely and boring without you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gives Sephiroth a grin and nods at him* Well, I must admit that my every day life is quite dull without you around either, but we were never truly apart. You know that. *Reaches over to gently poke his nose* We spoke every day though our psychic abilities and we nearly shared each other’s lives that way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not the same at all, you know. *jerks his nose back and scowls* Ouch! What was that for? *rubs his nose, seeming quite a bit less happy now* Ouch… definitely not the same at all. For instance, I wouldn’t have had to put up with brutality like that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* My, you’re not going to last a second in here if you can’t stand a small, little poke that didn’t even do any harm. *shakes her head and chuckles* You know as well as I did that I didn’t hurt you, so stop making something out of nothing. Unless, of course, you’re just making all that noise for this. *grips onto his hand and pulls it away from his nose. Then, she leans in and kisses the spot where she poked him, being rather kind and gentle with the motion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *goes rather still as Noemi kisses his nose, broadly grinning as a direct result of it* Heh, you think I only did that to get free attention out of you? You are wrong there. For your information, there are quite a lot of nerve endings in the nose. It did genuinely hurt to be poked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly whispers to Sephiroth* It did not hurt, admit it already. I wasn’t jabbing in any sort of way and I made it as gentle as possible. At most, it would have felt just as bad as this. *gives Sephiroth a devious grin then licks the tip of his nose* Now, enough about your nose, hm? There are so many more interesting parts of your body. *gives her friend a lopsided grin*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.