Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: A good soldier knows how to conquer their fears and continue on with their duties despitet hem, Sephiroth. *She shakes her head* So, yes, I can expect you to have acted better than what you have done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* You can’t tell me how to act or not act! I already told you why I did what I did. I already told you why I did it, too. Go ahead and scold me for it, but I did the right thing in a combat situation. *narrows his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Did you even listen to me? You are letting your fear rule your judgment at the moment, Sephiroth. We are meant to not let such things effect us. *she shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And yet, my own neurological implants are telling me that you’re a threat and you need to be eliminated. Go report that one to your stupid medical department. *snorts in disgust at her and moves away again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs then nods her head* Contact Seferia, Sephiroth. Perhaps she will come and help both of us. I am not certain. *shaking her head, she moves to settle on the bed, making it sink even a bit more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves off the bed entirely* Stop doing that! *frowns and wanders towards the door* Seferia, you say? What good would she do…? In all honesty, she’s cold and distant. And more like a machine than anything else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Sephiroth, she’s a dragon. A full-blooded dragon. She’s the one that has been brought in on most occasions to teach me spells. Also, she parades around in a human form. Does all of that not add up to her knowing about shapeshifting?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yeah, it does… *nods at her, then wanders out of the room, attempting to access the neural network for the whereabouts of Seferia* *”Let me find her and bring her back. At the very least she might talk to me…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The network indicates that Seferia is currently not near the Academy at all. In fact, she’s currently with her queen on a diplomatic mission to a recently discovered planet that they are hoping to recruit to the alliance, Azeroth. At the moment, Seferia and her queen have just barely touched ground outside of a large city in a barren land called Orgrimmar*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the city is rather bustling with folk of different species. When the comments of a huge new flying contraption goes around, one relatively venerable shaman watches it before walking out of the city to investigate what is going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *steps out of the ship first, making the ship shift and bound around a bit as her weight is removed. At the moment, she’s in her feline form and is adorning the gear of Clawina’s honor guard, which is composed of blood red and gold hues. After looking about the area for a moment, she turns to nod at the ship* There are no immediate threats, my queen.

Clawina: *strolls out of the ship then snorts at the smells from the planet* Figures the humans would refuse to visit this place. Such filth. *shaking her head, she begins to head to the city. At the moment, she pays no heed toward the shaman*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the old shaman stands in the doorway of the town’s entry, before wandering towards the ship at a slow casual pace, his posture hunched over and relaxed. Once close enough he nods at the felines, then at the ship* What da’ hell kinna contraption d’ya call ‘dat anyway? You be scarin half da damn town.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *glances at the shaman for a brief moment before softly speaking* Commoner.

Seferia: *coldly turns her attention to the shaman* That is a shuttle of the aurora class. The fact that your town is scared is of little concern. We have no control out of that. Now, leave our ship be. We will still need it for transport once we are done here. *with that, she begins to move forward to the town, leading the way this time in order to protect her queen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the shaman shakes his head, raising his tusks slightly as he makes a minimal effort to show that he’s capable of fighting if need be* Why are ya’ here? Wher’d dat fing come from? You is not from around here, either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Those questions are none of your concern. We are here for more important matters than speaking to the rabble. *scanning over the thoughts of the various people who pass her, she turns to her queen and nods* The one of interest here is called Thrall. He seems to hold authority.

Clawina: *nods* Good work. Lead the way.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the shaman scratches his head* Eh? You wanna speak t’ Thrall? By all means, g’ ahead and do eet. But don’t expect anyfin. He always bein’ busy wif’ da borin’ advisors an’ Vol’jin bein borin’ wif his politics. S’ g’wan an’ see him, but don’t expect ta’ talk t’ heem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *ignores the Shaman’s warnings all together. Instead, she just continues to lead her queen to Thrall by utilizing the thoughts of those around her as a guide. She ignores any looks that her and her queen may garner as they continue their trek to the throne room. Upon finding Thrall’s throne, she looks up at the leader of the Orcs and boldly speaks out* My queen, lady Clawina Catanya, has traveled to this world from Earth to speak to its leaders. You are Thrall, are you not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: *makes a gruff noise at the intrusion of Clawina and Seferia, pushing away one of his advisors with a gentle push of his hand, rising to his feet* Mmmhmm. I am the Warchief. *folds his arms, looking stern, sticking out his lower jaw slightly as if to show off his set of fangs* I have not seen your kind before. Are you new to these lands?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: As I have already stated, Warchief, we are representatives from the planet Earth. *she examines him over then looks over at Clawina. The two share a number of slight twitches that indicate that they are having a conversation. However, no words are actually spoken out between the two of them. At long last, she steps to the side*

Clawina: *flicks her right ear in aggitation toward the scents in the area, having been more used to more sterile environments. She then lifts her head to look Thrall in the eyes* As my lieutenant was saying, we are representatives sent here by the galactic alliance. We wish to enlist your planet as a member of our treaty against the draconic scourge that is attempting to conquer everything in its path.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: Hmmm… *makes a gruff noise, before wandering to one side, thinking* What makes you think I am in charge of that? I am the Warchief of my Horde, and nothing more. Enlisting my planet? We have a war of our own going on here. There will be a… conflict of interest so to speak.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: Then we shall send a peacekeeping force if needed. That is of little concern to me. Either way, I can still attempt to enlist your people, and then we can work on the other group as needed. Are you in the least bit interested in hearing out our proposal? *her ears twitch then she glances toward the doorway* I must say that it is unusual for a leader to keep their meeting room open at all times.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: The Hall of the Warchief is open to all. In times past our Horde was nothing but a collection of bloodhungry and the savage, but that has all changed. The new Horde has order and organization, and all citizens of all ranks and levels are welcome to enter my chambers and suggest change.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *flicks her ear once more then snorts for a brief moment before turning her attention back to Thrall* I see. Well, it make for a very unusual meeting place for important matters. I am not accustomed to making these proposals with… children.. and others around, but no mater. *she straightens up* Has your planet had any contact with any “aliens” to date?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Thrall: Aliens…? *slowly shakes his head, making a rumbling sound* Never heard of such. If you are referring to the Draenei on the Azuremyst Isle, we do not consider them aliens. But they are not part of us and they have joined our enemy. *pauses* As for the children, let them listen in on what matters are of concern to those who are older. They are our future, do not forget.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: Dranei? Cannot state that I am familiar with that species. No matter. I am pleased then to be amongst the first off-worlders that you have met. *She then steps back and to the side, winding up standing next to a Blood Elf child* Seferia, you may start the presentation.

Seferia: *nods* As you wish, my queen. *giving Clawina a respectful bow, she moves to the center of the room. She then sets down a small cube that levitates into the air before lights begin to burst out of it. Soon enough, images of Tiamat and her dragon kin begin to show* We are besieged by those species that wish to conquer planets solely to make room for more of their kind. They have wiped out entire civilizations in their expansion quests. You may have met some of their kin all ready.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.