Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m still here. And you’re still a dragon. And the medical department had no idea what the fuck I was talking about. *frowns* So talk… how did you do it? How do you make it go away? *folds his arms* I don’t like it. *scowls* I want my old friend back. Now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *deeply frowns* I am still your old friend.. *moves to sit up, seeming to be feeling better than she did before she fell asleep* Maybe I shouldn’t bother changing back.. I thought you were different from everyone else..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses at her* Look at yourself! *frowns, ducking his head a moment later* I know that’s you still in there, but… you look like the the thing I’ve been trained to fight and kill. Am I supposed to just happily wander over there and hug you? *folds his arms* I don’t think so… *scowls* The freaking medical department didn’t have any info on you either! What the hell is going on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *she looks up at him* Sephiroth, even when I looked like one of you, I was always that thing that you were trained to kill. I thought that didn’t matter to you. I thought you cared even despite that. *she shakes her head* I was clearly wrong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* Maybe you were. *shifts about uncomfortably* So what now? Is this a cruel joke or can you change back? Why would they even make you do something like this….? *moves off the bed and finally inches towards her, seeming skeptical* It’s really you in there, isn’t it? Idents are telling me it is, but… *finally reaches her and tenatively pokes her arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: No, I can’t change back.. The magic for this.. I haven’t attained the right levels of mastery. That’s why it hurt so much. I only barely studied it.. *she shakes her head* They wanted to see if they could make me cast bigger and badder spells or something. *she then looks up as Sephiroth pokes her* Yes, it is me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks miserable as he sits on the floor next to her and casts his gaze to the floor, whimpering for a few moments before hissing, turning his head away* No… I don’t want you to be stuck like that, Noemi…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her tail twitches in response to Sephiroth’s words. She then shakes her head* I can’t change back. I just can’t do it, Sephiroth. *she shakes her head* Maybe later, but not now. I’m just not a skilled enough mage. They really shouldn’t have tried to make me turn into this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So are you stuck like that for… years? *backs away from her again* Why would they push you like that? Are they going to do it to me too next? *shakes his head* Try to change back? If you want to maybe you will. *sits up, hopeful* That’s how my powers work – I think about it, I will it and it happens.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: My powers aren’t like yours. You know that, Sephiroth. *she shakes her head* Simply willing and wishing for stuff doesn’t do anything. It just doesn’t work that way. You need focus. You need access to the proper powers. You need so much. *sighs and flaps her wings slightly in agitation* It just isn’t easy at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just… *waves a hand in front of him, then looks back at her, hopeless* Tadaa… *sighs* I don’t know. *leans his side to the wall, looking hopeless* You need to do something. You can’t just do nothing and leave it there. Come on, Noemi. You’re better than that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *lowers her head, allowing her bangs to cover her eyes* I can’t do anything at the moment. It’s too high of a level spell.. I just.. can’t do it. *she then tries to push herself upright. However, she is quite shaky on her feet and nearly immediately falls right over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s really sad to hear… *presses his back to the wall as she falls over near him* Whoa, watch it! *cringes* I don’t want to get crushed by your… *shakes his head* …red. So how long are you stuck like that..?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Deeply frowns at him* You don’t want to touch me at all.. I thought you didn’t care that I was a dragon. *shaking her head, she tries to stand up again, resulting in a similarly horrible collapse because she can’t balance herself. Sighing with defeat, she just crawls to her bed and tries to climb up on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do care, but… understand this is very weird. *frowns, moving to his feet* Just keep talking, just keep talking… *moves over to her cautiously and reaches out to touch her arm, being a little more brave this time* You can’t just ask how to make it go away? What are you going to do about class?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: I just can’t ask to make it go away…? Ask who, Sephiroth? Who?? *shaking her head, she grunts* You know full well that none of the humans can do my magic. That’s why they did this. To try to learn about it and the weaponization of my magic. *she then looks at his hand before reaching over to gently set her left hand over his*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially jumps in a panic at the contact. Then very cautiously, he glances down at her hand, getting used to the idea of her being in that state. He very slowly attempts to grasp her fingers, then quickly turns his head away* They know how they did it. Make them UNDO it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *frowns* I can’t even right against them when they force me to do things, Sephiroth. Do you honestly think I can “make” them do anything? *she looks at him, honestly miserable* I am their property. We both know that. If they want to treat me like a toy.. They will. And they have.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head* Well, shit… I don’t know what to do now. If you’re stuck like that forever, it’s going to make life damn near impossible for you. And if there’s nothing you can do about it, you could be stuck like that for years. Decades, even.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and lowers her head* If you really think that it will help, call for Seferia. I hardly think she’ll come rushing, but she may come. She knows how to shift forms. She’s taught me most of my spells to date.. *shaking her head, she turns to look at him* It just really bothers me that you don’t like me now that I’m on the outside what I’ve always been on the inside..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *whimpers* It’s just…. really really hard to get used to. I mean.. you look like everything I’ve ever killed in the simulations. You didn’t look so bad before, but now? It’s scaring me. I understand what you’re saying, and perhaps it is selfish, but my god, your appearance just scares me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head and sighs* It still doesn’t mean that I am going to be simply happy over how you are acting.. I don’t care what your reasons are. *she then moves to lie down on the bed, even though her weight makes it sink a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves off the bed before he can fall into her* Understand where I’m coming from, Noemi… *frowns at her* I’m not being disrespectful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *coughs once more then groans and shakes her head* Sephiroth, I understand, but that doesn’t mean I approve. You’ve known who and what I am for as long as you can remember. I thought you didn’t care. But clearly, I was wrong..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her, then folds his arms* Maybe you were, Noemi. Maybe you were. I explained myself and if you can’t accept that, then that’s just your problem. Don’t try to thrust it on me and expect me to be OK with it, just like that.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.