Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Groans as she wakes up and finds that Sephiroth has already left her side. Sighing, she shakes her head then gets up to get ready for the day. Soon enough, she finds the memo that Sephiroth had received, so she finishes getting ready, putting on her usual uniform. Forgoing breakfast, she makes her way to the field as well then glances over at Sephiroth* Interesting choice of attire.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *coldly* Did you not read the memo? Sorry if I am conforming precisely to instructions given. **moves off to one side and begins slow warmup stretch exercises* Why are we here? I am assuming you know more than I do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Yes, I read the memo, Sephiroth. However, they only told us to report here. They did not say a word about us doing any form of sports. *She shakes her head* I’d imagine they are going to have us show off or something of the sort. That’s usually what happens when I receive such orders.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, good. *grunts, turning away from her* It looks like I have worn the correct attire then, no? *continues his stretching exercises, then begins to lightly jog in place, turning around in slow circles to warm up his ankles* So what did your stupid science department end up saying about popcorn?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *narrows her eyes at him* “My stupid science department”? We are both their property. It is not mine. *She shakes her head then moves to sit down, just waiting for anyone to show up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Uh huh…. *continues to jog on the spot, turning his back to her once more* I looked up your silly claim. Compared to the twelve other food items on that menu, the ones I ordered we among the least offensive to the stomach, and to my health. If I had asked for the popcorn with no butter seasoning, there wouldn’t even be a problem. *growls* So go on, report me again for something else you are uninformed about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Forgive me for looking after your general well-being. *She then looks up as she spots several scientists move toward the field* It seems as if they are finally coming.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was off duty and having fun. *growls at her* If just for an hour I could forget what I am and just have fun, I would take it… but you had to shove the rules in my face. So no, I am not going to forgive you. I don’t care what your motives are – I’m telling you what the outcome was. *stands up straight as the scientists walk towards them* This ought to be good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Several of the scientists simply move to the bottom most bleachers and begin to set up their equipment. However, a female scientist moves out from the group and walks over to Sephiroth*

Dr. Kerrigan: Ah, Sephiroth. Greetings. I hope that you are handing the change of scenery well. *She then nods at Noemi* Hello again, Noemi.

Noemi: *crosses her arms and snorts at Sephiroth’s words* Fun is something that we were not made to have.. *she then moves to stand at attention as the scientist comes by*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts back at Noemi* *”I’m not a machine either. I won’t be turned into one.”* *nods at Dr. Kerrigan* I am adjusting very well. Thank you for your consideration. *frowns* If I may speak… *pauses, waiting for an objection* Why are we out here today?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dr. Kerrigan: *turns her attention to Sephiroth* Ah, nothing much. We simply want to do an assessment on how you two have been developing. Seeing as we have not been able to provide an ample oponent for Noemi prior to your arrival, we find that a duel between you two will be perfect for these purposes. *she then nods to the other scientists* Activate Noemi’s Delta protocol and make certain she doesn’t hold back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A… a duel? *raises an eyebrow and glances back at Noemi, shaking his head* Do you mean like, engarde, raise your sword, charge? *chuckles slightly* Unless you mean a sword fight. Which I would be able to handle quite easily. Or unarmed, hand-to-hand combay, it doesn’t matter either way to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dr. Kerrigan: Whichever weapon you wish to use is adequate. Noemi’s forte is magic, so we will be having her utilize her strongest spells.

Noemi: *releases a loud groan as the scientists begin to activate a program in her implants. She then reaches up to grasp onto her head, which begins to pound. However, after a moment, she goes completely silent and just straightens up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Noemi twitch and narrows his eyes, not very impressed with the way she is being altered. He glances back at the doctor, then grunts* Where’s my sword? If I am really going to do this, I am going to need one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dr. Kerrigan: Hmm.. Yes, yes. *waves toward an assistant* Go gather a sword for Sephiroth. *moves closer to Noemi and inspects her* The programming seems to be stable this time. I see no signs of resistance. *nods and rights down a few notes* Noemi, how do you feel?

Noemi: *stars at the scientist. She then softly speaks in response* Numb.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, scowling shortly after* *”Resistance…?”* *snorts and moves over to Noemi* So what are the rules? How long will this take? And is there anything I should avoid, or aim for to impress you and earn more points? *lightly pokes Noemi in the shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dr. Kerrigan: No, there will be no rules. We will, of course, stop the duel as soon as one of you comes into mortal peril. However, other than that, treat it as a real battle situation. *She continues to write down notes* Noemi, do you have any objections about killing Sephiroth here?

Noemi: Objections? No. Is that an order? *remains still as Sephiroth pokes her, not seeming to be reacting to much of anything at all* ~What are you asking about? I do not feel a need for anything, let alone resistance.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **”Oh I see… is that how it is?”* *grunts and moves over to the other assistants, picking up one of the swords they have nearby. He wanders back toward Noemi, then clutches the sword in both hands, moving into a battle-ready stance* Alright. Whenever you are good to go, so am I.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Another of the assistants speaks up to Dr. Kerrigan as she continues to take notes. “Doctor? Are you certain that she isn’t faking it like she has before? I see no indications of emotional responses, but-“

Dr. Kerrigan: *dismissively waves her hand* I am certain the program is working perfectly this time. *she then nods at Sephiroth* Good. Do not hold back on her. We will most certainy make it so that she doesn’t. *She then backs away* Noemi, we order you to kill Sephiroth.

Noemi: *curtly nods to the scientists. She then turns on Sephiroth and quickly charges up a powerful flare blast spell, aiming to hit him straight on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at the chatter in the area and quickly charges at Noemi, raising his sword up in an attempt to make it take the flare spell instead of him* Not going to happen today. *attempts to move close enough to leg sweep her and trip her up* So how do I end this? Do I kill her, or what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her face remains blank of any sort of reaction as Sephiroth charges after her. However, she releases a gasp as she hits the ground after being tripped. Shortly after hitting the ground, though, she teleports away in a flash of flames and reappears on the other side of the field before trying to send a rain of flames down on Sephiroth’s location*

Dr. Kerrigan: We will call for an end to the duel when we have aquired the needed data. Please, continue.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Noemi’s sudden teleport and promptly rolls off to one side, trying to evade the rain of fire. He then charges at her and attempts to strike her across the face with the flat of his blade when he gets close enough, just wanting to knock her down for now* I’m not going to kill you. I think you’re a snitch, and no better than the rest right now, but that doesn’t justify murdering my friend. *hisses*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *leaps back as Sephiroth’s sword swings toward her face, still showing no emotion whatsoever. As she dodges his strike, she casts a spell to turn the ground under Sephiroth’s feet into ice* Ordres are orders.

Dr. Kerrigan: *moves back to where the rest of the equipment is stationed and begins to read over the data from Neomi’s implants* Access her knowledge on spells. I want to know if she’s holding anything back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well th–*hisses as he slips up, crashing down onto his back. He is quick to move to his feet again, then uses his feet to ‘skate’ off the ice patch and charges at her once again, this time actually trying to stab her in the neck or chest area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *moves to the side just in time to get only a graze along her neck as Sephiroth tries to stab her. She then teleports again. This time, when she reappears, she uses a mirror image spell to create several illusionary clones of herself. She then tries to hurl a lightning-based spell at Sephiroth*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.