Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well… some women are turned on by feet. Some by hands. Some find pectoral muscles attractive. And then there’s the fetishes. Like feathers, balloons, you name it. I’m sure flatulence could be somebody’s turn on somewhere. Obviously it’s not yours, but… at least it feels good afterwards. Especially if I had uncomfortable gas.”* *chuckles and allows his hand to roam higher, trying to sneak it to naughtier places*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I would seriously fear to find the person that has flatulence as a fetish. I don’t think even those lowly felines or the Sangheili don’t have that sort of turn-on. And they are rather strange.~ *relaxes even more as Sephiroth’s hand continues to roam her body* ~Perhaps that approach will net you a female Unggoy, though..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at her, no longer seeming interested in the movie* *”Maybe I should go find the female Unggoy then, hmm?”* *smirks at her, moving his hand away. He then rises to his feet, shuffling his way for the isle so he can exit the cinema*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *blinks as Sephiroth steps away from her. She then frowns as she watches him leave* ~And where exactly are you going, mister? What sort of date protocol is this, hm?~ *she crosses her arms and shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m getting more soda. And I am going to be where my flatulence is more appreciated. Not necessarily in that order though.”* *smirks as he steps into the lobby* *”Do you want anything while I’m out here?”* *chuckles* *”I hope I don’t miss too much of importance.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~So, you give me pleasure, make me feel quite comfortable… Then leave to get soda.. Right. You’re such a stuck-up prick. I hope you know that.~ *chuckles to herself and shakes her head* ~I am fine as is. I require none of that fattening and unhealthy food in my system. You shouldn’t either. If the doctors find out about that, they’ll most certainly put you on a diet or something.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They will only do that if I break their diet regime anyway. If I were to eat too many things, they would prevent it. But until that happens, I am allowed to chow down within reason.”* *stands in line at the snack bar, then orders a large popcorn and some soda once at the counter* *”Are you sure you did not want anything?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I am most certain. Consumption of such food is unbecoming and shall lead only to problems. You should know as well as I that we are not meant to consume that sort of food. They have kept us on a strict diet since we were born.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That is for growing purposes and because of our special requirements. Because I am in a social situation, they are more lax about what I eat. However, if I were to stop eating the good stuff, I’m sure they wouldn’t let me eat the bad stuff at all.”* *wanders back into the cinema and disturbs several people as he finds his seat again* Want a sip? *attempts to thrust his giant soda in her face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *narrows her eyes at the soda then shakes her head* We are not permitted to eat that type of food. We have never been permitted to eat it, no matter the circumstances. I do not understand what makes you think that you can. *frowns at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hey, look at it this way – *hisses as he’s loudly told to “shhh!” by the patrons around him* Sheesh… *drops his voice to a low mumble* If it were that bad, I would immediately get a cease and descist order. They monitor us more or less constantly… *”And since I hit puberty, they like to bother me frequently that they are in need of more of my sperm for the lab.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: We are still not permitted to eat that food, Sephiroth. I do not comprehend why you think you are allowed to eat it at all. *She shakes her head* Never have we ever been allowed at all to eat such unfit materials. *frowns at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns back at her, not liking her attitude any more. He picks up a handful of popcorn and stuffs it into his mouth, casually chewing on it as he returns his attention to the big screen* *”Stuff it. Until I get a proper neural letter telling me not to eat it, I am going to assume that I am within the limits and that it is OK to do.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Deeply frowns with disapproval* ~Our duty is to keep ourselves at the peak of performance for them. Eating that sort of food will do nothing to that effect. In fact, you should be reported for it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Relax. It’s just air-popped corn, and butter. Like I said, if it’s a serious problem, I would be personally told to stop. They’re already monitoring me, there’s no use in reporting me.”* *scowls at her* *”And reporting me is not the actions of a true friend.”* *grunts* *”Besides, I don’t even think it’s real butter in this popcorn.”* *sniffs the popcorn bucket and sends the information to his implants for a list of ingredients* *”Nope. Butter flavouring. Oil, diacetyl, seasoning, non-dairy soy protein.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~None of that excuses your choice of food, Sephiroth.~ *despite his words, she sends a report of his choice of food via her implants to the science department that is in charge of their project anyway. For the most part, she’s been programmed to forget that she’s ever eaten ice cream or any food but what they’ve told her is right now* ~And eating food that is not permitted is disorderly conduct for us.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m telling you again, it’s permitted. If it were really a problem they would already know and would have sent out orders to stop me.”* *scowls at her* *”Why are you being so damn persistant about this?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~It is our duty to keep us at maximum performance, Sephiroth. That is what we were created for. Contaminating our bodies like you’re doing is unfit behavior.~ *shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lightly growls at her and moves to his feet, leaving his popcorn on the chair and his soda behind after him as he rises to his feet, heading for the exit* *”Have fun with your stupid film. I’ve lost interest. I think I will catch it on disc, or watch it during cryosleep.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs as Sephiroth leaves. She then looks about for a moment before getting up to leave as well. Remaining silent, she treks to her shared apartment with Sephiroth then begins getting ready for sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just makes his way through the third floor of the complex, ignoring the other fun activities up there. He just heads for the elevator and walks in, returning to his quarters shortly after. Once inside, he strips down and walks into the shower, shutting the door behind him, still very annoyed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *leaves SEphiroth be for the remainder of the night. In fact, she is fast asleep by the time that he’s done showering. Seeing as there’s only one bed in their quarters, he’s likely to have two choices for that evening: sleep beside her or sleep on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains in the shower for some time, casually taking his time in there. When he comes out and dries himself off, he takes the empty spot beside Noemi and lies down in it, though he still wants to avoid her and keeps his distance as he hangs on the edge of the bed, closing his eyes, falling asleep some time later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *eventually moves over to snuggle up against Sephiroth as she sleeps. By the time that morning comes along, she has her face burred in Sephiroth’s hair and arms wrapped about his abdomen. Also, both of them would have an awaiting message for them telling them that they are to report to the sports field and are excused from classes for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up reasonably early as his internal alarm clock beeps and tells him it’s time to wake up. He attempts to wiggle away from Noemi, gently shoving her away as he gets up for the day, reading the message to report to the sports-field. He picks up a fresh clean and ironed sports uniform to wear and heads out to the food court to munch through a quick breakfast, not bothering to wake Noemi the entire time*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.