Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hmph, as if public places have never stopped you that much before.~ *smirking, she reaches up to poke his nose* ~Anyway, the lights will be turning off soon. No one will be able to see you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks around him curiously, then smirks* *”Good…”* *sits there through the ads, glaring at the more stupid ones. He grumbles at the candy advertisments, then peers back at the exits* God I hate advertising. I kinda want to buy some caramel now. *seems rather pleased when the lights go out and lowers his head, trying to begin eating the stray popcorn out of Noemi’s top, using his tongue to get at some of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s comments about the candy* You always think with your stomach first, don’t you? *gives him a large grin. She then settles back. Once the lights go out and Sephiroth begins to eat off her, she reaches up to gently massage the back of his head* ~Enjoying it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Tell me again why we agreed to watch this movie when we could be back in the dormitory having sex?”* *sits up again, loudly purring at her, reaching out to caress her nearer side and stomach area. He receives some odd looks from the other cinema patrons but right now he doesn’t seem to notice or care*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I believe that your original plan was to have us go to a thriller or some sort so that we’d have excuses to cuddle and claim that it was only fear comfort.~ *she rests her head on his shoulder then grins up at his face* ~By the way, when did you pick up that little habit there, hm? Don’t you dare blame it on my occasional trilling. That sounds nothing like what you’re doing now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Are you kidding me? How could I not blame it on you? You do it when you’re high on your hormones. I thought it was fun, and that it would attract your attention.”* *moves an arm around her and turns his attention back to the film*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~I do not make a sound like that. I make a much different noise. The noise you’re making sounds like a cat.~ *she pokes his chest* ~You picked that up from Seferia, didn’t you? You train with that dragon all the time and she masquerades as a cat. Admit it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I didn’t make it because of her. Besides, Seferia is a dragon. And she’s never made such noises at me, not ever.”* *shakes his head* *”Just watch the movie and be content.”* *munches on popcorn, picking up the box to set in his lap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Seferia was also raised by felines and not dragons.~ *she pokes him in the ribs* ~Oh, but talking to you is so much more fun than this movie.~ *she grins at him* ~Especially when you get defensive.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I didn’t pay ten bucks to be insulted by you.”* *Munches on popcorn, seeming to be ignoring her now as he looks at the screen. He chuckles along with some of the jokes in the movie, grinning to himself* *”Now just shut up and enjoy the movie. Or we can start playing around if you’re into that whole public sort of thing.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, and here I thought the purpose of your birth was for you to be insulted by me whenever I feel like.~ *She smirks at him. She then makes herself comfortable* ~Fine, I’ll watch this second-rate movie. Though I think the director of this film should have been shot.~ *she smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That can actually be arranged.”* *makes a mock tired yawn and brings up information on the movie director, somewhat amused as he discovers that the man is only three years ahead of Sephiroth in his age and level of training* *”You will just need to visit the other planet to get to him. Best of luck gaining the authority to carry out that one.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hrmph, who said that I need to get authority for myself? Haven’t you ever heard of hitmen?~ *chuckling, she pats Sephiroth’s stomach* ~Oh well, as long as you are enjoying this thing. That’s all that matters.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Hitmen? You’re just asking to be expelled, aren’t you? If you were given a dishonorable discharge, what the hell would you do then? Become a chef in a pancake restaurant for the rest of your life? I’m sure the academy will be thrilled with you then.”* *shakes his head, though he is clearly amused* *”I’m enjoying this movie. But I’m enjoying bothering you more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~If I get expelled, I’ll take you down with me. Guilty via association, after all.~ *she softly chuckles. Then grins up at him* ~Oh, so you enjoy that more? Why did we come here then, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We came here to watch the movie in an attempt to be social. Plus I wanted to do something to take our minds off your memory chip glitches. It was too late for other activities, but it is never too late for some good movie watching you know. However, this night will probably continue with us teasing each other, and it will probably end with sexual intercourse.”* *picks up a handful of popcorn and shrugs, trying to feign indifference. However, there is a slight amused grin on his face and he is doing a rather bad job right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words. She then shakes her head* ~Ah, maybe, maybe not. We’re going to have to see how the gatekeeper feels at the end of this, now won’t we?~ *she allows herself a small smirk* ~You do realize that we do everything that they have wished us to be. Though I don’t remember when they decided that making us breeding partners would be optimal..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’re going to deny me? But I’ve done nothing wrong. I’ve done nothing to displease you.”* *frowns* *”I don’t do everything they wished me to do. I got that reprimand for fighting, remember?”* *munches on popcorn and continues to watch the movie. Soon, he leans against Noemi and loudly breaks wind, seeming amused* *”They can’t control that either.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *releases a hiss before holding her breath so that she doesn’t have to smell the stench that Sephiroth had just released. She then shoots him an annoyed glare before playfully punching him in his upper arm* ~Well, now you’re definitely lowering your chances of having the gates opened for you!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles* *”Why should I bother if you’re already threatening against the idea? You’re implying that I have to behave even better than I normally do and that’s just too much of an effort. Sorry, but it’s true.”* *leans back and continues to watch the movie, grabbing a handful of popcorn to munch on* *”So, I hope there are no more issues like there were today…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Oh, so you’re saying that the reward isn’t worth the effort? Well, that is truly a pity there. A great pity.~ *she shakes her head. She then frowns at his change of subject* ~Let’s just try to forget about the nonsense from earlier.. It’s best that way.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances around, smirking as he notices that it’s very dark. He nods his head and relaxes back in his chair* *”Agreed. There are more interesting things we could be doing right now anyway.”* *Subtly moves a hand over and tries to pinch her thigh muscle* *”If only it weren’t so busy. This isn’t even a new film.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *playfully smacks Sephiroth’s hand* ~My, how naughty of you. In public and just after you passed wind in my presence no less. What can you possibly think you’re going to achieve with these tactics, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know. I think I am going for a sort of flatulent sexual approach. It’s new and innovative. And it gets me the woman. I think… I don’t really know. I am going to keep pushing and find out to see what happens.”* *moves his hand back to her inner thigh, trying to caress her there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~Hmm.. It is new, not so innovative. And it most certainly won’t get you the woman if you keep the flatulence in the equation. That is hardly a turn-on.~ *closes her eyes and grins as Sephiroth’s hand roams her thigh* ~However, you can keep on doing that.~

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.