Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll have to get some binoculars then. I’ve always wanted to see them. My planet had some, but the ones here are supposed to be much more sophisticated. Probably because they have so many more lives to protect, and a bigger planet. As for the uniform… not wearing it if I don’t have to. *runs ahead for the elevator* *”Still got no idea on what movie you wanna see?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s assessments* Still quite a child yet, aren’t you? *broadly grinning, she moves to follow after Sephiroth at a more calm pacing. She then steps inside of the elevator* ~I do not particularly mind what movie you pick at all. As long as you’re old enough to gain entrance that is.~ *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins* *”Alright. Gorey horror movie it is, then.”* *holds the doors of the elevator open until Noemi steps inside. He pushes the button for the top floor, then leans back against the wall, yawning slightly* I’m no child. They’re sending me on my first mission soon. And after that they’ll probably send me in on other planets to clear them of dragon-spawn before we can continue with our operations there. You shouldn’t talk to the best soldier of the alliance like that. *smirks* One day I’ll own that title.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Gorey, huh? We shall see. *she then rolls her eyes at his furthered statements* Sephiroth, we’ve already discussed your so-called first mission. It is nothing more than a field trip. *she reaches over to flick his bangs* And you are still a boy. Men your age are not legally adults quite yet. *she winks at him* Then again, if went purely by the law, my relationship with you would be plausibly illegal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If it went by law… *frowns* *”What they do to me would be classified as sexual harassment, or illegal. Non-consentual sex is rape, rape with a minor carries a much heftier penalty.”* *shakes his head* *”They’re already breaking several basic human-rights laws as it is, but it’s legal because it is in the name of science.”* *seems irritated. Then his eyes widen for a moment, and he seems calm again* The cinemas are just up here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *her eyes glaze over for a moment after Sephiroth mentions how their treatment is inhumane. She then sends him a response that is rather monotone and almost feels as if she’s being fed the thoughts rather than thinking them herself* ~We are the property of the federation. We have no rights because we belong to them. As their property, they have the right to do as they please to us..~ *she then blinks and shakes her head* Shit.. *she rubs her head then looks over at Sephiroth, nodding* Good. The sooner we get there, the better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns slightly, but says nothing further on the subject as he enters the cinema complex area. He stands in the line, glancing up at the light and ticker board that displays the movies airing currently. He then glances back at Noemi, smirking slightly* Last and final chance to opt out of seeing something gorey and violent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes and shakes her head* ~Go ahead, Sephiroth. Get the scary movie so that we can have a good excuse to snuggle up together in the dark room.~ *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and moves across the facility to the cinema complex, then stands in the line, waiting to buy tickets. When it is his turn in the line, he orders two adult tickets, attempting to get into a movie that is rated for 18 year olds and over. When he is denied entry, he begins to curse angrily and ends up buying tickets to a less violent action film* Phh… *turns away and heads for the candy bar* Let’s get some popcorn and take our seat… it starts in about 15 minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *notices what’s going with Sephiroth at the ticket counter. She then sighs and shakes her head. Soon enogh, she leans over his shoulder and whispers to him* You do realize that I am over 18, Sephiroth. You could have gotten into the first movie by pointing to me. *she straightens up and chuckles at him* If you want to switch out tickets, I can do that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… they wouldn’t let me in anyway. It doesn’t matter. Looks like we’re gonna see an action flick with explosions and a hell of a lot of space vehicles. Hope you like that sort of thing. *waits in the line, slowly moving to the front. Once he is there, he buys two large cherry sodas and a huge box of popcorn, smirking back at Noemi* Want to go get our seat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s statement of hoping that she’s like the movie. She then sighs at him* You know as well as I do that I didn’t get to watch much of anything in years gone by. Any movie is more than a treat in my eyes. *she then nods at his suggestion* Yes, if they are seating.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and moves for their cinema, handing his tickets to the steward at the doors. Once inside the lobby, he smirks back at Noemi and runs for their cinema, quickly dissapearing in the doors. Once inside, he quickly selects out (what he considers to be) one of the best seating spots in the place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles as Sephiroth begins running toward the Cinema. She then shakes her head with amusement before jogging into the theater as well. However, she does not race inside like her friend. Once inside, she easily spots Sephiroth by the glint of his silver hair. So, she walks up to him and sits down. Then, she lifts up the arm rest that divides their seats before moving to cuddle up against his side* Mmm.. much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Much better? *Smirks* Really, is that so? Where am I going to put the popcorn? On your crotch, maybe? *his voice drops to a low whisper* Well if you want me to eat it off there… you’d at least have to wait until the lights go out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s statement. However, she gives him a playful whack on the back of the head anyway* You are completely horrible. *she chuckles some more then reaches over to pat his thigh* Well, we definitely know that your testosterone shots are up to date at least.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Shots? It’s all natural. *yawns casually, then moves to lean against her, waiting for the movie to start* *”They don’t play around with me any more, as long as I keep up my end of their agreement. It’s all working out fine.”* *groans as some ads begin playing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *moves her hand up to lightly tickle his stomach, taking care not to tickle him so much that he’d make a scene* Oh, but all of the male recruits here get some of those shots, though not to the degree that they’ve forced you to have in the past. *she then smirks at him* Anyway, your body probably produces more than normal men do because it’s so used to a high level. Not that it’s all that bad. *she playfully trills at him, trying to distract him from the commercials*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins back at her and reaches over to gently stroke her thigh, beginnign to purr back at her* *”I bet you don’t think it’s a bad thing. If you can wait until later on this evening, I can show you just how good it is.”* *sets the popcorn down on the floor near her and snuggles up against her side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles at his words. She then pokes his side* ~You are forgetting, I know exactly how good you are, with or without the injections.~ *she smirks* ~It gets really interesting when they decide to give you hallucinogens to see what they do to you then ask for us to have sex…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What? They don’t really do that…”* *frowns at her, then shrugs* *”Do they? I don’t really remember.”* *becomes quiet as the movie begins, then sits up a bit* *”As long as I hold up my end of their agreement, they generally leave me alone.”* *gently pokes her side, smirking* *”Did they make you agree to anything? I don’t think I know about it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s questions* ~They used to. You know full well that they’ve tried injecting us with several chemicals while we were in the labs to see what they’d do to us. You shouldn’t be that surprised that every now and again, you’d wind up completely baked.~ *releases a slight yelp as she’s poked. She then retaliates by tickling his stomach, taking care to do it lightly so as not to make a scene, once more* ~They know that they don’t need to make me agree to anything. My heat cycles make everything just perfect for their needs. They just tell me to report in when I’m actually pregnant so that they can extract the Zygotes.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts as he is poked in the stomach, then picks up some popcorn and tries to throw it down her clevage in retaliation* *”Your agreement sounds like more of a hassle than mine. Five minutes and I’m done.”* *smirks once again, then picks up his soda, raising the straw enough so that he would suck up air as well as liquid, causing it to make a loud slurping sound. He is rewarded with a glare from a nearby patron and he smirks, settling back in the seat again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *shrugs* ~Given the choices, I’m more than happy to have them extract the child from my womb. I don’t really want to be out of commission for nine months over and over again. That would become quite annoying.~ *she shakes her head then blinks at Sephiroth’s actions. Soon enough, she gives him a cruel smirk before moving to place even more popcorn on her cleavage* ~Have fun.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows, then glances around the area, frowning* *”I can’t… there’s too many people.”* *grins* *”That’s going to get very itchy before this movie is over.”* *leans back in the chair and grins further, pretending to ignore her now*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.