Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *mutters* I think we were on a very sophisticated artificial planet that was more like a space station that was designed to have weather… *she shrugs* I’m not certain about it though. *She then looks up at Seph as he complains about the lobster. Chuckling, she rolls her eyes then offers him the box once more* Here you go, shrimp. *she chuckles and smirks, knowing full well that Sephiroth isn’t short or a shrimp any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to snatch the box away from her again, scowling* You better not have eaten all the good bits… because then you’re going to really be in trouble. *grunts* And for the record, I’m not a shrimp. *right now it is hard to tell whether or not he is playing around, or legitimately cranky*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *she slowly shakes her head. She then gets up and grabs her chair. Soon enough, she moves the chair so that it is right next to Sephiroth before plopping back down on it. Upon sitting down, she moves to rest her head on his shoulder* Oh, stop that. Just because you started off later than I did doesn’t mean that you aren’t strong and tall. *she smirks* You’re a really good treat to my senses, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her, “accidentally” flicking rice in her direction. He continues to eat, nodding slightly* *”I am strong and tall, no two ways about it.”* *continues to munch on the box of rice, having nearly eaten half of it, showing no signs of slowing yet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles as Sephiroth flicks the rice at her. She then reaches over to gently tug onto his hair* Hey, behave yourself, Sephiroth. *grinning, she moves in to playfully lick a fleck of food that’s stuck on the corner of his mouth* You know full well that once you’re fully grown that you’re going to be big, tall, dark, and drop-dead handsome, don’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to stuff his face, seeming to have a voracious appetite* *”Dark? Tall, yes. Big, possibly. I need to do more weight training and return to the medical facility once a month for my regular enhancement injections. Handsome? Not my call to make.”* *doesn’t seem to care about her licking the food off his face and continues trying to eat, intent on finishing off the whole box*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s focus. She then playfully whacks his bangs* Oh, trust me. You are most definitely handsome. *frowns slightly* Though, if you continue to eat like that, I might start thinking that your implants have gone haywire…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They haven’t. I’ve just been really, really hungry lately. And if you check my physical stats or my file, I’m growing about 1″ every four months. That requires a lot of proper nutrition you know. And what better way to receive that through good tasting ready-made food that actually has carbohydrates and proper nutritional value?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *softly chuckles and shakes her head at him* You’re still being quite obessessive over the food right now. Anyway, you’re nearly done growing. You’re sixteen or so now.. so, you should theoretically be at your full growth potential in just a few years. *she gently tickles the small of his back* Then you’ll no longer be a shrimp.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps. I am still growing and am showing no sign of slowing at all yet. So I need to keep eating and doing exercise. The medical staff seem to think that I will end up rather bulky and swift, which will be a good thing for combat. *stretches, yawning* As it is, I’m not a shrimp. I am already taller than you as it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmph, you’ll still be seventeen soon enough. In another month or so, right? *She shakes her head* I bet that there are a good number of boys in your class that are already much more full-grown than you. *she reaches in to scratch the back of his neck* So, what would you like me to call my little Sephiroth who’s training to be a Marine Officer? *she grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I’m not little. *moves to his feet, standing talll to try and reach his full height* See? I’m not short at all. I’m bigger than most people here. *scowls further* So what if there are males in my class that are bigger and more developed? I don’t really give a shit about them. I’m more valuable to the alliance than them so I’m not worried. Besides, they’re going to send me out on my first assignment soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *crosses her arms at Sephiroth* You haven’t been here for a month and they want to send you off on a mission? *she shakes her head* I bet it’s only a squirmish. They would not send out a future officer who hasn’t even finished his training into the field. *she snorts and smirks at him* And no matter how tall you get, you’ll always be my little Sephiroth. After all, you’re still that small boy who used to curl up at my side while it thundered outside. *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It was a loud noise, I was small, and I had sensitive hearing. *frowns at her description* And that was years ago. Why bring it up now? *pokes his tongue out at her* And relax. It’s not a mission. It’s an assignment. They’re sending us out to a conquered area for forensic examination. Apparently we can learn a lot from a battlefield after everything has been wiped and destroyed. There’s a lot of evidence left behind about the enemy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh, settle down, Sephiroth. I am only saying that no matter how old, strong, and tall you get, you’ll still be that little boy to me. *she smirks* You can’t deny that he’s alway in that thick skull of yours. *she then nods at his description* Ah, that makes sense. Still, stay safe on your venture.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I will… I’ll be gone about four days, just to keep you informed. It will take a day of travel to get there, and we will be at the planet for two days. And then another day returning back to the base here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *nods* Well, I must admit that I will miss you. *she gives him a lop-sided grin* However, I’ve managed to survive a few years without you by my side in bed. I think I can survive a few days. *she softly chuckles* It’s a good thing that, with our psychic capabilities and implants, distances do not impare our ability to communicate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* At least while I’m in controlled Alliance territory. Once I’m in deeper space, or the contested zones… it becomes a little more difficult. But I won’t be going into those at least until I’ve graduated. Hell… you’d actually be pilotting ships into them first, most likely. *stretches, then rises to his feet, wanting to clear up the boxes* Do you want to do anything recreational this evening? *stands there for a moment as he accesses the network with his implants* We could catch a movie upstairs. Or we could spend the evening in house here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm.. I don’t think distance will ever be a problem for us. *she shakes her head* We are not normal humans in any way. No matter where you are, I’ll always be there by your side. *she grins at him* I’m certain of it. *she then tilts her head before chuckling* Only an hour ago you were fretting due to the malfunction my implants suffered this evening. Now, you want to get out to watch a movie? *chuckles once more as she grins at him* I think I accept the proposition*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was originally going to just keep you in… but you look fine now. Really fine. I don’t know why the malfunction happened, but it really scared me. Anyway, if you’re fine, it would be wrong to keep you inside of here against your wishes, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *broadly grins and nods* Yes, I concur on that matter. I am quite glad that you aren’t putting me under house arrest for the rest of the night. *she reaches out to rub the side of his head* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins* Good. I’m glad it’s all settled and finished, then. *moves to his feet, wanting to finish tidying up. After he has done that, he places on a coat and heads for the door* Do you care what you see, or are you fine with any genre? Check the listing, there’s a few things showing in the next hour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *assists Sephiroth in cleaning up the mess from their meal. She then shrugs at his inquiry* I do not particularly care any way. Heh, it’s just good that we are allowed to do such things now. Back when we were younger, we weren’t allowed to do anything unless it was beneficial to our educational requirements, remember? *she moves to the closet and slips on her own uniform*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: As it is now, we still aren’t really allowed. *frowns* You’re going to the cinemas in your uniform? *shrugs and moves out of the room, stretching once in the hallway* Not that anybody will care what you wear around here. *glances off to the side, then peers out one of the windows, glancing up into the sky* They say you can see the planetary orbit guns at night. Want to go looking for them later?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Sephiroth, we are in a military academy. Most of us here walk around in uniform at all times. You should get used to it. *she grins at him* The planetary orbit guns? *she shrugs* If you really want to. They really don’t look like much from here on the ground. They’re just these points of light..

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.