Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s Ok. I’m just happy to have you back again. *once Noemi is seated on the bed, he picks up the wall communicator and begins to dial the number for his favorite Chinese place within the building. He speaks to them for a few minutes, then hangs up, returning the phone to the wall, also sitting down on the bed* There we go. I just ordered our regular order. I also paid for it with my account ID so that’s taken care of. We’ll have food in about 15 minutes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *sighs and shakes her head at Sephiroth* You didn’t need to pay for it, Sephiroth. Seriously, it wasn’t as bad as you think it was… *Still, she shuffles over to his side then leans up against him* Thank you for being so concerned though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s fine, Noemi… *sighs at her* What happens if that begins to happen to you while you’re on a mission? *moves an arm around her* You can’t just do nothing, especially not if you’re going to be a pilot and you’re going to sail city-sized ships into space. A crew relies on your sanity. And if it’s a glitch, then it needs to be ironed out, or worked over so you never screw up again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: They promised to have all the bugs and quirks fixed before then, Sephiroth. *she reaches over to caress the side of his face* Trust me, I won’t let a simple implant ruin me. You need not worry about that. Not now, not ever. *frowns* You’ll be the one in the most danger. You’ll be on the ground most of the time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have my talents and my mind to keep me safe. I’ll be alright. Unless I get chomped up by a dragon, or blown up, I should be alright. *grins at her, closing his eyes* I’ll actually be fairly useless until I’m on the ground and leading the charge…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: You’ll still be in more danger than me, Sephiroth. *she shakes her head* Why did you have to pick being a marine? You’re smart enough to pilot, just like I. *she then snuggles up against him* I don’t like the thought of you being in danger.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t really pick it. Or anything. They just trained me for it ever since I was very small. *closes his eyes and moves an arm around her* I think we’ll all be in danger. One form or another…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Heh, you still choose to pick ground-troop based training and not the navy, like me. *she moves in to poke the tip of his nose* They did aptitude tests and all that on you when you were five years of age. I remember them clearly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… *grasps onto her hand, moving it down. He is about to add to his statement when he hears a knock at the door and moves off the bed to answer it, taking his bag of food from the delivery guy. He nods his head and thanks him, then walks back into the room, setting everything down on the table* Hungry? I got simple stuff, and stuff you like. Dig in. *opens the bag and takes out some chopsticks as well as one of the packages containing food he ordered for himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *gets to her feet and nods at Sephiroth. However, she seems to be a bit disappointed. Still, she sits down near to him and picks up a pair of chopsticks for herself* Thank you. I appreciate it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up one of the packages* This contains that chicken dish you like. I got some braised beef and… *glances down at his package* I don’t know what this is. *grins* I think some kind of white cabbage, or some other vegetable. Who cares – it tastes nice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth* What would you ever do if you had to depend only on the foods from your geneticly native world? *she shakes her head at him* I’m certain that you would have died with boredom. *with that, she begins to scoop out food to place on her plate*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I suppose I would have to eat a whole lot of mushu-chocobo instead. *stabs a fork into his container and chews on a piece of tender beef, grinning* Now this is the truly good stuff. Who needs anything else?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes and chuckles at Sephiroth* Sephiroth, there is no chinese food from your planet. The closet you’d get is that stuff that originated from Wutai. *She shakes her head. She then begins to pick at her own food. She then nods in approval* Yes, this is good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at her* And those weird food sticks you’re using now. *nods at them* I was never terribly dextrous with them and just use this – holds up the fork* One of man’s small triumphs over nature. The others are, of course, air conditioning, and the indoors. *turns his food box towards her, offering some of his braised beef and vegetables* Want some?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s statements. She then shakes her head* That is not completely true. Even foxes have built borrows to form what we have as “indoors”. In fact, most living creatures are able to make habitats like this, though not with technology, of course. *she then glances at the box that he’s offerring. She nods and reaches in with her chopsticks to pick out a succulent piece of steak* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Foxes are smart. They don’t count. *grins at Noemi, then moves the box away after she takes what she wants from it* Is it good, or what? *continues to devour the contents of the box, pitching it into the garbage once he has finished with it* Thankfully I ordered a lot. So we’re not about to starve or anything. *licks his lips and opens up another box which contains pieces of tenderly cooked lobster. He smirks and offers the box to Noemi, yanking it away again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Oh yea, then what about bees, hm? Are they smart too? *She grins and continues to munch on her food. She pauses momentarily to see what Sephiroth is offering her. She then frowns as he yanks it away* I hope you realize that you are an immature male.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Bees? *stabs his fork into a piece of lobster tail and chews on it, ignoring her comment on him being an immature male and just grins, chewing slowly on the lobster as if savouring it* *”What about bees? They’re just thousands of tiny little insects with pure order in their instincts. That doesn’t count as one animal. In their situation, the colony is one organism. And it doesn’t really have a brain, so that doesn’t count either.”* *smirks* Want some of this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Bees are simple organisms for the most part who have managed to build hives. These hives are structures that, sometimes, even our indoor layouts are based off of. Do you still think that man has beaten nature? *she then glances at the lobster as he offers it again. She then nods and holds out a plate to him* Sure, if you give me some.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins, pondering teasing her with the box again. However, this time he sets it down in front of her and picks up another box so he can munch on some rice* I do. We’re the only species, apart from the dragon, that has fared space-travel. And we’re so ingenious about it now, that we can travel to other planets.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *smirks at Sephiroth. She then tsks him and shakes her head* On the contrary, we are not the only species. Not to mention, the humans from your meant to be home planet were given technology, not founded it. *she wags her finger at him. She then grins* I believe several of our allies, like the Sangehlli beat humans to the punch there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phhh. *rolls his eyes slightly* They don’t count. They’re technology adapters too, not innovators. *pokes at the rice, frowning slightly* This is a little dry. I think they cooked it for too long and some of the moisture escaped. *tries to offer Noemi the rice* What do you think? And hurry up with that other box, I want my lobster back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s impatience. She then snatches the box far away from him before taking several large chunks of lobster. She grins at him before biting down on the lobster bits* ~They count more than your home planet. We had to make contact with the humans on your planet first. Then we colonized before giving your geneticly related people all their technology. Not that either of us really grew up on our home planets.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his eyebrows slightly, then sighs, deciding to give up on his lobster. He picks up another fried rice box and resumes eating from that instead* Phh… Fine, then. They just had better technology than us… *shrugs* And you’re right. Neither of us grew up on our home planets. I’m sure I was born on mine, but I sure as hell didn’t stay there long. *grunts* Hurry up with the lobster, or else you are depriving a growing male of important nutritional ingredients, such as protein. I will be needing it for muscle development very shortly.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.