Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Noemiverse Noemi/Sephiroth A/U – Sephiroth joins the academy too.

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,084 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, nonsense. *scowls slightly at her words, seeming just a little offended. He makes an irritated noise and begins walking out of the area, heading for the elevator* So are we going to decide who is to pay for the meal tonight? Or do you want to split it? Or pay for your own stuff, or what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmm… So, you are not a gentleman enough to pay for your date’s meal? How rude of you. *she softly chuckles at him. She then shakes her head, trying to indicate to him that she’s not being serious* I’ll pay for both of us. I have enough saved up that I can do such. *she presses the up button as they reach the elevator*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Uhh… what about the other male…? His name is Jackson. I kind of invited him to dinner. He might be a little pissed if I make him pay for his food, right? *glances up at the elevator, waiting for it to ding and stop at their floor* I don’t know what to do in a situation like that. *steps into the elevator once the doors open, momentarily glancing at some unknown higher ranked soldier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hmph, I suppose you are right there. Very well then. I shall treat you to something desirable later. *she gives him a suggestive smile. She then walks past the other soldiers, not overly worried about them. Soon enough, she reaches the doors to the restaurant. However, Jackson is not around yet* We seem to be a bit too early.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s alright. We can take a seat. *motions to the waiting area of the restaurant once he follows Noemi into the area, stepping out of the elevator* Huh? *blinks at her, quickly following as she speaks. He shakes his head, then turns his attention to the floor, seeming a little bit annoyed* Don’t talk about that too much. They’ll probably make a log.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Hm? I didn’t talk about anything much at all, Sephiroth. Whatever implications that you are getting out of my words are your own perverted thoughts. *she softly chuckles. She then looks up as she sees one of the students rush over to Sephiroth*

Jackson: *pants as he reaches Sephiroth’s side. He then grins* Sorry, am I still on time?

Noemi: *tilts her head* I assume you are this Jackson that I’ve been told about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not.. *stops as he sees Jackson run towards them* Oh, hi! *nods back at Noemi* You guessed it. This is Jackson, my friend from my class unit. *motions ahead to the restaurant* We’re early. We can go in, but we’d be sitting down for a while. Is that OK with you, or do you wanna look around first? *glances around the area, shrugging* Though there’s not much around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: *shrugs then glances over Noemi, as if he’s evaluating her. He then turns his attention over to Sephiroth* I don’t mind either way. If you want to start eating right away, check and see if they have our table ready.

Noemi: *slightly cocks her eyebrow as she notices Jackson checking her out. However, she doesn’t say anything. Instead, she just silently waits for the boys to make their decision*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can check to see if they have a table ready for us. They might very well let us go in early, you know. It doesn’t seem like a busy restaurant… but now is also one of their busiest times, so I really don’t know. *moves into the restaurant entry door, not seeming to notice Jackson’s behaviour towards Noemi at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jackson: Hey, the sooner we eat, the sooner our tummies get full. I’m all for us trying to get seated earlier. *he glances over Noemi once more. He then moves over to Sephiroth and nudges him before whispering* You defintely got a babe there. Good work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Huh? *blinks as Jackson nudges him, then seems a little red-faced after his comment, speaking in a low voice in reply* Uh, thanks… *grins* Well come on, let’s go. *heads to the front desk, awaiting one of the waiters or waitresses to come and look after them* *”Noemi, this guy approves of you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: Heh. *she allows herself a slight grin. However, she shakes her head a bit* ~Hopefully, they will be so pleased with the two of us breeding while housed together that they won’t consider your friend.~ *She moves to Sephiroth’s side. She then reaches over to take his left hand in hers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”You’re… saying that they would consider breeding him with you?”* *seems rather unhappy at the thought, grasping her hand once she grbs onto his. He is silent as the waitress leads the group to a table, sitting himself down once there, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: ~You know full well that they want to breed me with nearly every male in existence. They want to find the right types of combinations to make..~ *groans and shakes her head slightly* ~Make..~ *Sighs and gives up. She then grins and moves to sit down next to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up one of the menus* *”Make, indeed. Unlike you, they CAN breed me with every female in existance. All they do is pick the right one and artificially inseminate them with…”* *shrugs* *”Well, you know.”* *sighs in irritation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *slowly nods her head, remaining silent for a few moments. She then closes her eyes and moves to rest her head on Sephiroth’s shoulder* ~Damn programs.. They think I’m talking out loud in front of this guy…~ *releases a faint moaning sound* ~There must also be an err-~ *shakes her head* ~error… I shouldn’t be having an orgasm at the moment..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks and stares at Noemi, then ducks his head, feeling a little embarassed* *”What, here? Right now?”* *grunts* *”I wish I could join you, but…”* *Offers her a napkin, trying to play the whole thing off as something else* Are you feeling alright, Noemi? *frowns, glancing at Jackson* This happens sometimes. She’s uh… sometimes sick.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *moans once more. She then lazily grins at Sephiroth, though she’s clearly out if it* ~I can’t stop..~ *moans once more then rubs up against him* ~Error: FX832ST031R…~ *she tries to shake her head to clear up her mind* ~Damn.. Sorry, Sephiroth.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly at Noemi’s current behaviours, finding them arousing and at the same time highly embarrassing because they’re in a public area* *”Noemi, stop it! Save that for when we’re back in the dorm…”* *sighs and shakes his head* Noemi, go into the bathroom and go freshen up, you’ll feel better. *tries to push her out of the seat hurriedly* Come on. *nervously grins at Jackson* This happens a lot…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *moans once more and looks up at Sephiroth* ~Can’t.. Error.. Hate having one of the first series of implants.~ *She would be easy enough to move about as Sephiroth drags her out of the seat, mostly since her muscles are a bit relaxed. However, she simply stops moaning all together within a few moments of them heading off the bathroom. However, instead, Noemi begins to grope at Seph’s arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little alarmed as Noemi gropes at his arm and sighs, pulling her along with him. He drags her towards the restrooms, stopping outside the doors as he debates on which gender to pick. He sighs and then drags her into the women’s room, dragging her into one of the larger stalls, shutting and locking the door behind them* Stop it… *sighs* Please? Is your implant malfunctioning, or what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *stumbles slightly as Sephiroth continues to pull her along. She then frowns at the sound of the door for the stall closing, seeming to be quite a bit disoriented. She then resumes groping about* Da, este de implanturi. Am luat la orgasm pentru a opri, dar eu nu pot vedea în momentul de faţă, Sephiroth. Vă rugăm, ajută-mă help a pus-o de diagnostic …

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at her, becoming quite panicked and alarmed* Oh damn, you must be really fucked up… I don’t understand a word you’re saying… Noemi…? *shakes her, whimpering. He then sends an emergency alert to the network via his implants, which is the equivalent of calling 9 1 1. He sends another alert to the system and then lies a bit, reporting that Noemi has some kind of brain or implant emergency and may die*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Noemi: *Groans and reaches out for Sephiroth’s arms, trying to calm him down* Sunt un pic încurcătură sus, Sephiroth. Dar nu prea rau. Vă rugăm, ajută-mă help a lua doar la inceput de diagnostic. Stii cum sa o fac.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps, quickly closing the toilet lids, trying to get her to sit down on it* J-just stay there, OK? *loudly whimpers* Just… I don’t know… *sends another alert to the network, quite upset and panicked now* Come on out… I-I’ll lead you. The doctors will come and take you away and then you can get fixed… OK? *grabs her arm and tries to pull her out again*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,084 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.